Start by marking “Perfectly Summer (Perfect #3)” as Want to Read:
Perfectly Summer (Perfect #3)

Perfectly Summer

(Perfect #3)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  181 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Summer vacation is Levi London’s favorite time of the year. Each summer, he and his brothers are shipped off to Florida to stay with their grandparents. For ten weeks everything is perfect. He has freedom, fun, and Summer West—the cute and spunky girl across the street—for whom he’s planned to confess his giant crush.

Right before the London boys are scheduled to leave, a
Published November 28th 2017 by Bluefields

To ask other readers questions about Perfectly Summer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfectly Summer

Heidi Robbins (Heidi Reads...)
Such a fun book! Levi is such a good guy, but it still felt like a realistic perspective from a teenage boy. He's sensitive and thoughtful, not just with Summer but with his parents and even his brothers. I don't know how he was so patient with Summer, except for the fact that he understood her. Summer is great and I loved how playful she is. The pranks were hilarious and lightened up the story which otherwise deals with the heavier theme of infidelity. I'm always a sucker for a love story of un ...more
Katie W
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm a mom and I cannot imagine having three teenage boys who are very close in age, very competitive, and very aggressive, in a sibling type of way. Kudos to their mom for dealing with this handful so well!

Lucas, Levi, and Logan have been going to Florida to spend their summers with their maternal grandparents for years now and have formed a very tight friendship with neighbors, Hunter and Summer. I love the relationship that this group shares because they all manage to navigate the tricky bala
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
First I would say please, please read the content description above. It is exactly what I would say in regards to this book. I would up the recommended age to at least 16.

While I am not a fun of many of the things described in the content description above, one thing I am a fan of is characters that are distinct and easy to picture. I feel like I had a good handle on the personalities in this book. The whole story played out like a movie in my head which is always awesome. Given, it would be a t
ضحى الحداد
Feb 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: e-book, hate-it
by far this one is the worst one in the series .. it really made feel bad about everything .. Summer is such a "tart" and she disgusted me so much how she was playing the two brother .. BROTHERS !!! are you kidding me ? and Levi is such a pansy for letting her do that to him .. Levi deserves so much better than summer .. she was just playing with everyone and very generous with her lips and body .. god so glad I finished it otherwise I would've been in a reading slump :((
What happened
Mylissa Demeyere
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved the first book in this series, the second one was also good, but I had a few issues with that one. Still, I love Daniels’ style, fun wit, and hilarious characters.
Once again this book delivered, and then some.
I read this book almost in one sitting, and it was a real punishment to put it down. The fun pranks, the ridiculous sibling rivalry, the silly brotherly taunting, it all reminded me a lot of my brother. It was so real, so like many boys are, I was laughing out loud through most of
Lillian
LOVED this book!!! Perfectly Summer by Robin Daniels is the third installment in The Perfect Series, and this time focuses on Levi London and his crush on his best friend Summer. I’m a sucker for best friend romances anyways so it wasn’t a stretch for me to fall in love with Levi and Summer. Fraught with drama, Perfectly Summer is a sweet read that will leave you smiling long after you finish it.

The book begins with Levi excitedly getting off the school bus on the last day of school only to find
Tiffany
Jun 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
The names and the ages of the brothers kept confusing me. Sometimes it felt like the characters were older or at least their correct age. Sometimes it felt like they were much younger. I've not read a lot of stories fully from the guy's perspective so I felt slightly challenged in it.

The plot is different then what I have been reading and I enjoyed the family 'drama' or the dynamics that were shown. At least some of the time. Levi, oh goodness, I wanted to really like him, but I felt that he be
Micki Smith
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is really adorable.

As a 48 year old reader of young adult books as well as new adult, it’s easy to get jaded about simpler storylines and slower moving action. The relationships in this book are really sweet, both between the main character and romantic interest as well as the parents and kids. I liked the side story adding bulk to an otherwise humorous story. Loved Robin’s first book in this series and this didn’t disappoint. Love books that make me laugh, a lot.
Jenny Beuerman
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's cute..

Perfectly Summer is a cute book. It took me a bit to get into it and all the brothers having "L" names was a pain to keep track of, but overall it was good. There are a few guest appearances from other Perfect series characters. Levi and Summer are fun characters, though sometimes you want to scream at their little teenager selves for being dumb. Overall, good story, fun characters and Robin Daniels writing style is awesome.
Pascale
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another winner!

This was a fun, light, clean romance, suitable for teens and up. It was fast-moving with engaging characters and a sweet storyline. It was fun to read the boy’s perspective for a change (this is told from Levi’s point-of-view). I highly recommend this book.
Lynette
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Didn't feel young adult

The story is more for 12-15 age readers. With separation being the family conflict and first kisses.
In fact, if I was in 6th grade, this would have been a 3 or 4 star. So I'm not sure how to review this properly.
Krista Heit Valentine
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute, light read. Loved that the POV was from a admittedly "nice guy". There was a bit of internal family drama in this book in the series as well which branched it out from the previous 2. Overall it was a cute, fun read.
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

This book was pretty fun to read, and a big part of why, has to do with the brothers. They were so much fun. It was easy to get frustrated at Summer sometimes. It felt like she was playing the brothers at times, but I think she was just that unsure of herself and them. This is new territory for her, and she's growing up, and doesn't know what the heck she wants. It's a very confusing time, let alone when your best friends with a guy you're attracted to, but ha
Emily
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This installment was enjoyable, although the main character seemed to have an awful lot of self-control/ self-understanding for a teenage boy, but I was cheering for him. A fun read.
Lissa Hawley
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet little story that gave me an odd feeling of deja vu throughout.
Angi
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another cute story. Loveable characters, lots of funny and sweet moments, a very quick read. I enjoyed it very much.
Nevaeh Lewis
Shum Cheuk Pan
Jun 09, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Perfect (4 books)
  • Perfectly Oblivious (Perfect #1)
  • Perfectly You (Perfect #2)
  • Perfectly Misunderstood (The Perfect Series Book 4)