Start by marking “Logan (Dragons & Druids, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Logan (Dragons & Druids, #0.5)

(Dragons & Druids #0.5)

For years he’s been the last dragon shifter alive, the only one keeping humanity from mass extinction. Until now. The female dragon shifter from his dreams. She’s real. But he won’t see an end to his loneliness unless he can keep her alive.

(This is a 10K word short story which precedes book one, Skyborn.)
Published November 28th 2017 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Logan, please sign up.
Lisa You can download the book for free on Amazon. :)

Start your review of Logan (Dragons & Druids, #0.5)
❀ Azalea ❀ Flower ❀
My rating: 3 middle-of-the-range flowers ❀❀❀

Decent story in its own right, but not quite as fulfilling as I would have liked. It's clearly a teaser, which wasn't a secret reading the description, so I'm not to fault it for this, but there were parts to the story that made less sense. Won't list these due to spoilers, but I will not read the rest of the series based on this short story.
Sabrina
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very short story that starts in the beginning of Skyborn though it is in Logan's point of view. I started with this one simply because it is the prequel and it was nice to see Logan's point of view before the series really begins with Sloane's. It was also great to read because then I got a peek of Logan and who he is and his thoughts. After reading it, I was intrigued enough to definitely read the first book Skyborn. I love anything with shapeshifters, and when it comes to dragon I usually get ...more
Ciru
Jan 17, 2018 rated it liked it
A very meh introduction to the series. So far, Logan has not impressed me at all, as all he has done is delegate Sloane's rescuing to his team/pack. Then we have the fact that his past with Sophie is mentioned several times, meaning there will probably be a betrayal in the series or jealousy...

Then Logan was doing a lot of inner monologue...he was basically Chatty Cathy in his head and Mr Delegate in his actions.

Not sure I'll continue on to book 1.
Payne’s Bookworm Reviews (Samantha Payne)
Logan is the prequel to Leia Stone’s Dragons and Druids series. This book is in Logan’s POV and it follows the events that Logan and the pack made to get to Sloane when she gets injured by the hunters. If you haven’t read Skyborn yet that is perfectly fine as this does not give any of the story away, as this ends were Skyborn starts with very little overlap.

Firstly Logan yum I’m just going start there, he thought he was the last dragon on earth. Having dreamt of a red hair dragon he had hope it
Velma  Hayes
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad you took a different approach to Druids in this book. Sometimes you just get tired of certain species being good all the time. If you look back in history/mythology, some characters were really bad, but sometimes authors make them good. It is very good to have variety!

Even though this book was short (I mean really short). But, it still drew me in and made me want more! I was starting to think that after the "Holiday" stuff, I would never want to read again. You have given me back m
Cynthia Barnes
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definitely read this first

This clears up all my questions that came up in the first book, so I certainly hope that you read this before starting the series, which is really well written. The characters are well defined and believable. I hope to read the rest of this series and I'll comment again.
Danielle (Danniegurl)
A short novella. Even though it’s a prequel I read it after the first book. So I was hoping for an entire book in Logan’s POV. I found myself wondering what he was thinking, what was going on for him. What his thought were about Sloan. Etc. still enjoyable to know what was going on before Sloan was picked up by Logan.
Courtney
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really quick look into who Logan was and how he found Sloane. I would have enjoyed a bit more from this book which is why I gave it a 4 but it was still enjoyable to read. I read this after reading Skyborn which is probably the best way to read it. If you read it first it might be dull since you haven't invested any time into the characters yet. ...more
Katie Perona
Dec 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Didn’t love this book as much as skyborn. The story is still great. The book is written in Logan’s perspective but the voice didn’t feel masculine enough for me. I couldn’t really fall in love with it as much as I wanted to. The story was still engaging but I preferred sloane’s POV
Heather Renee
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic short story!

An intriguing look into this new series! Can’t wait for the rest of the books to release. Looking forward to officially meeting Sloane and seeing what kind of trouble they get in to!
Sandra Kaye
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So good

The only thing wrong with this is that I've now read both Logan and Skyborn so I have to wait til her next book in this series comes out😟 But I so am in love with Sloane and Logan. I do hope she hurries up with the next book.
Vickie
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great intro story

Can't wait to read the next book. I love everything dragon and this was a great start. Hope Ms. Stone keeps up the pace and if this is a series, I'm looking to visit and enjoy a great new world.
Jana Gundy
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great intro to an awesome series

I read the skyborn book first and then came back to read Logan’s prequel. It does help with background about the pack and how Logan knew things and his emotions to it all. I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Amethyst Stone
Feb 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Interesting start

Seems like the typical shifter story. Not much has changed from the last shifter story I read except this is a dragon but those are a dime a dozen. I've already purchased book two so we'll see where it goes from here.
Jeanie's Kindle
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Tease!

Two in one day is too much! I got a tease for a series of books now this? No way! This is a teaser for the last Dragon who just happens to find his mate. Wait! The author said he was the LAST dragon! Hmmm!
Lita Acevedo
Jun 13, 2020 rated it liked it
This is basically chapter one of the first book. It's only 22 pages and starts the story off from Logan's POV. In book 1 it's Sloane's POV throughout and some of this book is in that one. Maybe it was edited out of book one, who knows. But it was free and I enjoyed it. ...more
Mari
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
A nice little novella prequel that gives us a direct look into Logan’s head. I enjoyed being able to see how the crew ended up finding Slogan in Skyborn from a characters POV rather than just told in the first book’s dialogue between characters.
Theborofamily
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Logan

Sneak peak into this series is so intriguing! I can not wait to dive in and see just how feisty Sloane is!!
Steven Smithen
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Alt Pov

Loved this short story prelude to Leia Stone's upcoming book Skyborn. Really looking forward to the upcoming series. A must read for all Leia Stone fans.
Torrina
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Logan

It was great reading about Logan’s POV of the first time he and Sloane meet... I can’t wait to read more of their story!
Jackie Bach
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cool

If this is the prequel to the series than I cannot wait to read the actual series and the characters again!!!
I.A. Cintron
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was interesting to read as it gave a bit more of insight but that was one helluva punch
mlady_rebecca
So short -- three chapters -- but a nice preview to the first full length novel in the series.
Pamela Taylor
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Holy Dragonshifters

It is a great start and pulls you in to this new world that Leia Stone has created. Already I can't wait to see what happens next in this action packed story.
C.J.
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice glimpse into pack life just as Sloane came along.
Olivia Marie
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Woah amazing!

I am so glad i got a glimpse into Logan’s mind about Sloane ! It was very interstellar to see the beginning of Sloane’s story in his point of view! I loved it!
Kass
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A free prequel- yes you definitely do want to read this before skyborn!!! MORE!!!
Collette Husher
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good intro/prequel

Nice start to series I haven’t started yet. I usually read vampire and werewolf sci-fi fantasy so this seems Ike a good start to a new series!
Renée
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just intro to the series, and just enough to get you interested in reading the first book.
Daisy Delfin
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Looking forward to the next books!

• Queen Alpha (NYC Mecca, #2)
  • Elemental Compass (Supernatural Prison Story #4)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Three (Supernatural Academy, #3)
  • Broken Compass (Supernatural Prison Story #1)
  • Queen Heir (NYC Mecca, #1)
  • Queen Mecca (NYC Mecca, #4)
  • Ash (Hive Trilogy, #1)
  • Anarchy  (Hive Trilogy, #2)
  • Secret Keepers: The Complete Series
  • Queen Fae (NYC Mecca, #3)
  • Broken (Blackwater Pack, #1.5)
  • Magical Compass (Supernatural Prison Story #2)
  • Reclaimed (Shadow Beast Shifters, #2)
  • Wolf Roulette (Werewolf Dens, #3)
  • Annihilate (Hive Trilogy, #3)
  • Rejected (Shadow Beast Shifters, #1)
  • Storm Princess Saga: The Complete Series
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
Leia Stone is the USA TODAY bestselling author of the Matefinder series which is optioned for flim, and the Hive Trilogy. She lives in Arizona with her husband, two kids and her dog. When she is not chasing around her twin son and daughter, or writing, she has her nose shoved in a book. She wrote her first book when she was 23 years old. Keep reading and live with purpose.

ht

Dragons & Druids (3 books)
  • Skyborn (Dragons & Druids, #1)
  • Earthbound (Dragons & Druids, #2)
  • Magictorn (Dragons & Druids, #3)

News & Interviews