Start by marking “Unravel the Dusk (The Blood of Stars, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unravel the Dusk  (The Blood of Stars, #2)

Unravel the Dusk

(The Blood of Stars #2)

The thrilling sequel to SPIN THE DAWN, a magical series steeped in Chinese culture.

Maia Tamarin’s journey to sew the dresses of the sun, the moon and the stars has taken a grievous toll. She returns to a kingdom on the brink of war. The boy she loves is gone, and she is forced to don the dress of the sun and assume the place of the emperor’s bride-to-be to keep
Expected publication: July 7th 2020 by Knopf

To ask other readers questions about Unravel the Dusk, please sign up.
Quyen Yes. This Book is intended as the sequel to "Spin The Dawn"

Start your review of Unravel the Dusk (The Blood of Stars, #2)
✨ A ✨
Jul 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2020-release
The covers for this series is the kind of quality that other YA fantasy should be striving for. It's just so beautiful
_

I'm not gonna lie, I am d e s p e r a t e for this.
___
My review of Spin the Dawn
Alisaveth Wahnera
Jul 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
WHAT A CLEVER NAMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! unravel the dusk. I have hopes for the cover being fiery and gorgeous. Ofcourse, expectations are skyhigh after reading book 1 because holy fuck.

UPDATE 1\11\19

WE HAVE A COVER OR AT LEAST I SAW IT NOW.

MY guess was righhttttttt, it is redddd! cannot wait for this. an arc would be deadly amazingggg.
♠️ TABI ♠️
May 08, 2019 marked it as to-read
dangggg this cover came out ready to slap everyone with beauty
Mary S. R.
Someone please kindly send me the address and info of this series' bleeding cover artist...

I have a kidnapping to plan, and a precious and delicate art (also known as torture) to learn—I will make her design my entire life, you just mark my words 🙂

Related books:
• Spin the Dawn (The Blood of Stars, #1) ★★★☆
arini
Oct 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
#1 spin the dawn — 3.75 stars
#2 unravel the dusk (??)

COVER REVEAL

omg bless my eyes!! look at how gorgeous this cover is. love the fiery red and gold color schemes. it's G L O R I O U S.

(to be read)
ℓуηη, ℓσкιѕℓутнєя¢ℓαω
Ahh the covers for these books! They are to die for! <3 <3
Nia •ShadesOfPaper•
Jul 11, 2019 marked it as tbr-unreleased
I cannot even express how happy I am BUT GUYS I HAVE AN ARC OF THIS BOOK OMG.

Thank you Random House Children’s and Knopf Books for the ARC.

....

SPIN THE DAWN: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Blog | Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin’
Amanda (MetalPhantasmReads)
I NEED THIS BOOK! The ending of book one was too much lol. Cannot wait for this!
Samm | Sassenach the Book Wizard
Sep 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2020
"THE BLOOD OF STARS and an untitled sequel were pitched as Project Runway meets THE WRATH AND THE DAWN. To provide for her family, 17-year-old Maia Tamarin disguises herself as a boy to compete for the position of imperial tailor. Her task to sew three magical gowns of the sun and moon and stars leads her to find adventure, romance, and danger in a Chinese-inspired fantasy set along a re-imagined Silk Road."

Okay so I read The Wrath and the Dawn duology in a single day so...
➳ Christie  ➳
Ommmggg that COVER 😍
Kilikina
I still need to read Spin the Dawn, but this is hands down one of the most stunning covers I've EVER seen in my entire life. WOW!
Ananya Singh
Oct 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
I crave this, definitely count me in!
Keeana
Jan 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: by-asian-authors
that title <3
Marilyn
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cant wait to see where this story takes us next.
Lauren
LOOK AT THE COVER OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK
Bland Boring Jessica (Lunaliterary)
I won’t lie... until the last chapter of Spin The Dawn I thought it was a stand-alone book but OH MY LORD. THAT ENDING. I NEED THIS BOOK LIKE YESTERDAY.
Jackie
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Well with a release date that happens to be my birthday I figured this would be a thrilling end to a series and I wasn’t wrong.

“Unravel the Dusk” finds Maia struggling to control the demon that lurks within her soul hungry for complete control as she tries her best to maintain peace in the kingdom but when things go south she finds herself on the run from royal guards but with each step she takes she finds herself moving closer to ghosts calling her home.

I was a little nervous going in to this
Nicole
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maia's journey continues in this sequel to "Spin the Dawn". Maia's deal with the demon has consequences even she cannot foresee. Maia believes in sacrificing herself for others, even if it causes her death. However, each day the demon within becomes stronger, urging her to use the magic, which causes Maia to lose some of herself. The man she loves, Edan, is safe from the emperor, but who will do anything to protect Maia. The dresses Maia created cannot be worn by a mortal and she has to take the ...more
Emily Schwartz
This was one of my most anticipated sequels of 2020 and I was lucky to have received an advance copy. Thank you Netgalley for the ARC!

Wow.. I enjoyed this so much! The writing was wonderful and the way Maia's story played out was basically how I hoped it would. This sequel tied everything up nicely and doesn't leave you wondering about other things at the end. I highly recommend picking up Spin the Dawn and of course this one!
Eilidh
Shelves: need-to-buy
This is one of the most majestical and beautiful cover arts any fantasy series has ever had, in my humble opinion. Absolutely stunning.
Is the book any good? Doesn’t matter, you can bet your boots I’ll be buying this for the cover alone. But I’ve gotta pick up this series ASAP.

*in Miranda Priestly’s voice* That’s all.
Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
Just got approved for this pretty looking thing. I hope I enjoy it more than the first book.
- - -
Well if there's one thing I like about this series it's the covers. Even despite the my general aversion to cover models, I've liked both of the covers in this series.
Erika (OwlwaysReading)
Nov 04, 2019 marked it as to-read
MINE!!!

This book is MINE!

... starting July 7th 2020 😩
Egg Tart Fiend
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Glorious cover! So fierce!
Michelle
That cover tho 😍

So so so so beautiful!
Nicole
Nov 05, 2019 marked it as to-read
Copy received from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Review to come soon!
Alice
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: tbr-2020
Pre-review:
👏 👏 THIS COVER 👏 👏
gelowmichael
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
DAMN. THIS COVER WAS SO ASIAN INSPIRED.
Kathryn Speckels (Metaphors and Miscellanea)
I AM SO EXCITED. I can't believe I got approved for this one on NetGalley. Oh my gosh. I can't wait!!
Hannah
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic finale. I can’t imagine how it could have been done any better.

RTC

• The Last House Guest
  • Exit Wounds (Joanna Brady, #11)
  • The First Wives Club
  • Eyes Wide Open
  • Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology - Summary
  • The Prince and the Dressmaker
  • Pumpkinheads
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Confessions About Colton
  • Find Me Their Bones (Bring Me Their Hearts, #2)
  • How to Solve a Problem: The Rise (and Falls) of a Rock-Climbing Champion
  • The Life of a Wannabe Mogul: Mental Disarray
  • Ghosts of the Shadow Market
  • Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders
  • Letters from the Inside
  • First Love
  • Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II
  • Dashing Through the Snow
Elizabeth Lim grew up on a hearty staple of fairy tales, myths, and songs. Her passion for storytelling began around age 10, when she started writing fanfics for Sailor Moon, Sweet Valley, and Star Wars, and posted them online to discover, "Wow, people actually read my stuff. And that's kinda cool!" But after one of her teachers told her she had "too much voice" in her essays, Elizabeth took a bre ...more

The Blood of Stars (2 books)
  • Spin the Dawn (The Blood of Stars, #1)