Start by marking “Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King, #2)” as Want to Read:
Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King, #2)

Daughter of the Siren Queen

(Daughter of the Pirate King #2)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  17,684 ratings  ·  2,605 reviews
Alosa's mission is finally complete. Not only has she recovered all three pieces of the map to a legendary hidden treasure, but the pirates who originally took her captive are now prisoners on her ship. Still unfairly attractive and unexpectedly loyal, first mate Riden is a constant distraction, but now he's under her orders. And she takes great comfort in knowing that the ...more
Published February 27th 2018 by Feiwel and Friends

To ask other readers questions about Daughter of the Siren Queen, please sign up.
Momo Because it takes time to write a book. To tear it apart and write it better again. To go over it for the millionth time to make sure that it will be t…moreBecause it takes time to write a book. To tear it apart and write it better again. To go over it for the millionth time to make sure that it will be the best you can do and nothing less. To edit. To breathe. To proofread. To promote, print, ship.(less)

·  17,684 ratings  ·  2,605 reviews

Start your review of Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King, #2)
Hailey (Hailey in Bookland)
3.75*
This duology was super fun! Such a fast paced and steamy romance that had me swooning many times. The storyline with pirates and sirens was interesting too, so the story had many dimensions I enjoyed. Overall a very enjoyable series!
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
Sirens & Pirates! Oh My!

Alosa is back and bad to the bone! I loved the first one and love this one even more

The sound of my knife slitting across a throat feels much to loud in the darkness.

I catch the pirate before his corpse hits the ground and gently lower him the rest of the way. He is only the first of Theris's - no, Vordan's, I remind myself - crew who will die tonight

Alosa is now a captain of her own ship and has her own female pirates and we might just have some sirens too 😊

But w
Katerina
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads, fantasy
Sheer Delight!

Tricia Levenseller's duology is utterly enjoyable! What I love the most about it is that it made me feel genuinely, truly happy! Was I petrified most of the times? Aye! Did I want to murder Kalligan with a seething passion? Aye! Did I nearly lose myself to the perils of the deep blue, searching for hidden treasures and singing rich melodies with the sirens? Aye! Still, Tricia Levenseller made my heart swell with longing, joy and laughter! Daughter of the Siren Queen was enchanting,
Ida
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Simply amazing ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

’’THE SOUND OF MY knife slitting across a throat feels much too loud in the darkness.’’

You know the kind of book that just pulls you inn from the start and doesn't let go until you've turned the last page? The one you can hardly put down, because you just have to know what happens next?
This is one of those.

Daughter of the Siren Queen is an action packed adventure where the author puts so much love into creating her characters that you can't help but love them yoursel
Jessi ♥️ H. Vojsk
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it

Story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Reasons why it is absolutely freakin cool to be a siren:
- breathtaking beautiful
- Pretty strong
- Can dry your clothes and hair in a few seconds
- Swimming in the sea is no problem at all
- Men are the weaker gender, because you can make them do things for you, hypnotize them with the perfect image of their dream woman or see what they’re actually feeling
- No one can beat you at karaoke because you have the perfect voice
- Also your hair is always on fleek 👌🏻

The Island the la
Sabrina
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
“The sound of my knife slitting across a throat feels much too loud in the darkness.”

I absolutely adore it how the sirens have such a big part in this book. I’m obsessed with anything siren and pirates.
So yeah, this books was just made for me.

I expected this book to be a lighthearted read, and it was, sometimes, there was a lot more death then I expected and everything getting in the way of my OTP finally getting together was just irritating me so bloody much.
All the time I was like

Alosa is
High Lady of The Night Court
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy-read
The first book introduced us to Alosa's crew and in this book we learnt much more about their history and how they came to he a part of Alosa's crew. In the first book we merely caught a few glimpses of her crew, but in this book we embark on a nerve-racking mission which allows us to watch the crew work together, understand them and undeniably fall in love with each and every one of them.

In the first book Alosa said that,
"I value brilliant minds, honest souls, and those with long endurance.
Charlotte May
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
“I may not have been born in the sea, but I was born to rule it. I am the daughter of the siren queen.”

Swashbuckling fun!

Alosa and her crew once again hit the high seas in this wonderful sequel.

After successfully collecting the final map piece that leads to the Siren’s treasure, Alosa’s father Kalligan plans on taking everything from the “terrible monsters” Alosa has been told about.

However, when a terrible secret comes to light. Alosa isn’t sure if she ever really knew her father, whether
sam ☆
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy-read
Daughter of the Pirate King: 4.25⭐

If I had to use a book to describe what loyalty and friendship are...this book would definitely be one of my first choices.

I read the first book in this duology, The Daughter of the Pirate King last July and I really enjoyed it. I loved this sequel more than the first book. If you're looking for a quick read, I'd highly recommend this duology to you.

This book takes place a couple of weeks after where the first book left off. We get into the background of m
megs_bookrack
Aug 29, 2019 rated it liked it
**3.5-stars**

Daughter of the Siren Queen accompanied me on my Labor Day 2019 holiday travels and while I won't be adding it to my all-time favorites list, it was definitely an entertaining weekend read.

Picking up where the first installment left off, we find Alosa back on her ship with the best crew in the business.

Her old enemies are now her captives and she feels successful having gathered the pieces of the map leading to the treasure of the Isla de Canta

She plans to work alongside her father
K. Elizabeth
3.75/5

What a fun conclusion to this series! I’m actually somewhat sad that it’s over; however, it all turned out well, so there’s no complaints with that.

Daughter of the Siren Queen was probably just as good as Daughter of the Pirate King, though both wavered and weren’t perfect. With both, there would be moments where I’m extremely invested and loving everything going on, only to feel bored five minutes later. Those highs and lows were odd, I have to admit. Regardless, it was still a good story
She-who-must-not-be-named
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, romance
Bloodshed. Gore. Adventure. Pirates racing against time and and the wrath of the Pirate King. What could possibly go wrong?

This is a story that is waiting to be read, a journey waiting to be embarked of a crew whose members share a bond that is undeterred even by constant threats.

5 ⭐
Wren (fablesandwren)
This was a lot better than the first book 🧜🏻‍♀️ RTC
Riley
Apr 11, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a really good conclusion! Highly recommend if you are looking for a fun fast-paced pirate book
Ronak Gajjar
Execution: 3.0/5.0
Characters Bespoken: 3.5 /5.0
World Building: 3.25 /5.0
Cover: 2.05.0
Overall: 3.5/5.0
Much more elaborate and colorful version than the first book, I never expected that it would turn out this good. (*I was expecting a movie script – Thankfully it is not but it could be turned into a movie.)
Not a single second remained empty while reading it, the fast pacing an
Rae
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobook
“I may not have been born in the sea, but I was born to rule it.
I am the daughter of the siren queen.”

I didn't think it would be possible for me to like this book any more than I did the first, but let me tell you folks, THESE BOOKS ARE GREAT! The Daughter of the Siren Queen held all the swashbuckling and sword fighting that we didn't get much of in Daughter of the Pirate King. In this book we get to see Alosa not as a prisoner, but as a pirate of her own ship, fierce as ever. The tides ha
Cindy ✩☽♔
"I may not have been born in the sea, but I was born to rule it."

As was to be expected, this book was a roaring good time. It also got me out of my mini reading slump.

We are reunited with our fabulous cast of female pirates, our favorite first mate, Riden, and we finally get to meet Alosa infamous mother. And, as to be expected, nothing about Alosa's family is what she believed.

Just like its predecessor, this book is a fast-paced, fun, action-packed pirate adventure. Traveling to the Pirate
Sana
Jun 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
I want this book to slay me, I'm ready 😤😤 give me dem badass pirates and death.
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 stars!

It’s been so difficult lately for me to find enjoyable reads, so I put off reading this book until I was out of my book funk because I didn’t want to read it in a bad mood. So after a few good reads, this pretty thing was calling to me from my bedside table…. And I got the guts to pick it up.

Daughter of the Siren Queen picks up quickly after the end of the last book. I had no trouble falling back into this world even though it’s been a little less than a year since reading it. Leven
Tweebs♥️
Mar 07, 2018 rated it liked it
how to sum up this book

• you know when your teacher gives you a review to study and says "it's going to be on the test"
• and you basically study the shit out of that review
• like dude, you're so confident for this test that you'll walk away with a 100%
• and you're mentally prepared to post your test mark on social media with the caption, "i don't even know how i got this mark #imshook"
• but then you get the test and sit there for 5 mins like, "...............what is this??"
• that's rig
♡Jacqueline♡ beautyliterate
5/5 Stars

Video Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF9wc...

I LOVED THIS DUOLOGY!! It was such an adventure from start to finish and I honestly can’t believe it’s over😭

Alosa has become one of my favorite main characters I just love her heart, her spunk, and her determination. Will be doing a discussion review on this duology because I have so much to say!

Highly recommend if you love pirates as much as I do💙🌊
Rachel E. Carter
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: have-paperback
I absolutely adored both books in this series!!! Tricia is now an instant autobuy author for me, her writing is so quick and easy to get into and she does a fantastic job creating compelling action, plots, character, and banter. If you love sassy female heroines, hot pirates, and Pirates of the Caribbean this series should be a no brainer for your TBR.
Roobie
⭐️4 stars⭐️

You're going to need to remember that we're not only women, we're pirates.

You wouldn't give a second thought to a couple of men aboard your ship behaving in such a way or talking such talk. You do not get to judge us more harshly for being women.

I have twenty-eight excellent girls aboard this ship, and their pasts have shaped them. Just as yours has shaped you. And every single one of them, down to little Roslyn, deserves your respect.

Anja H.
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
*4 ADVENTUROUS STARS*

““I may not have been born in the sea, but I was born to rule it.”

Do you like pirate movies or books?
Do you like badass and sassy female characters?
Look no further, because this duology is for you!

Everyone who knows me knows how much I love pirates. Books, movies, everything. Yes, I’m obsessed.
This book is no different. And even though I liked the first book better, I still enjoyed this so so sooo much!
ℨαrα
Realistically speaking, I’m giving this book 3.5 stars.

These books are not the most well-written, don’t have the most intricate storyline, and have a main character who can grow to be quite frustrating at times. However, they are very easy to binge and have an oddly addictive quality.
Stacee
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was the characters from the first book that made me interested in reading this one.

I really liked Alosa and Riden and the crew. I love their fierceness and bravery. Alosa’s Siren side was extra intriguing to me and I was thrilled to see that we got to get more of her and that side.

Plot wise, it was fairly fast paced. There are a lot of things going on and different facets to the overall object of the story. There are lots of battle scenes and the fluid movement of Alosa’s crew is one of the
alice (arctic books)
4.5/5 stars. So much fun & a very satisfying ending, yet there were a few aspects that annoyed me. Full review to come! ...more
Grace
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fast paced, action packed, bad-ass heroine, what’s not to like? In the first book, she had to play down her strengths, so she could steal a treasure map from another pirate 🏴‍☠️ ship. In this book, there was no disguise, she was full blown captain of her own ship, commanding respect everywhere she went and protecting those she loves fiercely.
There was not a single dull moment. Her father’s betrayal was hard for her to digest at first, but when it became clear that her father was only using her
Anna lost in stories *A*
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, books-i-own
My original plan was to read only the first book in this duology, and then continue on with it a few weeks later… yeah… instead I closed the first one and immediately after that opened the sequel :) I read both of these books in three days and I regret absolutely nothing ;) it was the perfect kind of a story I needed at the moment :) because I read them one after another and most of the details are blurred together, I’m gonna write just one review for both of them ;) Alosa is the daughter of the ...more
Melanie A.
Audio: 5 STARS!
Story: 5 STARS!
"I cannot live my life without the human experiences I cherish so much."
Wonderful!

Kudos to Tricia Levenseller for very successfully writing a book that's in turns macabre and gruesome, then sweet and uplifting. And as an added bonus, narrator Marisa Calin gives an incredible performance on the audio.

So If you're into adventure on the high seas . . .
"I love being a pirate, and there's nothing I want to be more."
. . . with a splash of true

• To Kill a Kingdom
  • Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)
  • A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2)
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • Blood & Honey (Serpent & Dove, #2)
  • Sorcery of Thorns
  • An Enchantment of Ravens
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • Bone Crier's Moon (Bone Grace, #1)
  • Sky in the Deep (Sky in the Deep, #1)
  • The Bridge Kingdom (The Bridge Kingdom, #1)
  • All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth, #1)
  • The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
  • A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1)
  • Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)
  • Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #2)
  • The Traitor Queen (The Bridge Kingdom, #2)
  • Fable (Fable, #1)
Initially from a small town in Oregon, Tricia now lives next to the Rocky Mountains with her bossy dog, Rosy. She received her degree in English Language and editing and is thrilled that she never has to read a textbook again. When she’s not writing or reading, Tricia enjoys putting together jigsaw puzzles, playing volleyball, playing OVERWATCH, and watching shows while eating extra-buttered popco ...more

Daughter of the Pirate King (2 books)
  • Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1)

News & Interviews

“Your enchantments last long after your song fades.” 31 likes
“I may not have been born in the sea, but I was born to rule it.
I am the daughter of the siren queen.”
24 likes