Start by marking “Neveah (Sky Realm Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Neveah (Sky Realm Book 1)

Neveah

(Sky Realm #1)

Duty always comes before love.
Neveah has seen that her whole life. She is after all the daughter of the Sun and Moon, who have put their weather duties before their love. Growing up she struggles to find her place in the Sky Realm, where everyone has a duty except her. And there are some who believe she shouldn’t exist.
When tragedy strikes, Neveah decides to take up the s
Published December 12th 2017 by Jessica Gleave

To ask other readers questions about Neveah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Neveah

Start your review of Neveah (Sky Realm Book 1)
Penny Lisle
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Neveah is falling, no one knows but Taranis and Veton, gods of thunder and lightning, she's entering the Land Below at great speed in her dragon armour and lands creating a crater like a fallen star! Neveah, only seeing the Land Below from the clouds and being told that if she were to ever visit, she will need to travel to Fingerpoint Mountain to get back home to the Sky Realm. Little does Neveah know the people of the Land Below do know of her but only known as a bedtime story or tale.
Does Neve
Kat
Jan 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Rating: 3.4 Stars

I'm really surprised to see some of the poor ratings this book got because I really enjoyed it. Neveah is about a girl named Neveah, who is the daughter of the Sun and the Moon. Tensions run high in their ethereal kingdom and it isn't long before an altercation with enemies leads to Neveah plunging into the Land Below, the land of the humans. With the aid of a farmer boy who is more than he seems, Neveah hurries to the bridge that will take her back home all while being chased b
Ness Abel
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading about Neveah growing up and her life in the sky realm with her family and surroundings. Book 2 was my favourite as I'm a sucker for romance and Jess had me hooked as I found it hard to put the book down! Lucky for me I was on holidays so I had lots of time to kick back and enjoy this novel! I love how well it flows and I think fantasy and people who love romance will enjoy this amazing book! For a first one, Jess has impressed! I can't wait to read more of her books and be on t ...more
Grace
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
For a debut novel, and the first in a series, this was great. It’s about the daughter of the Sun and Moon, falling to the land below and falling in love with a human.
The world building was spot on, I loved the mythology surrounding the Sky Realm. In fact, I am eager to pick up the prequel which tells the tale of how the Sun god and Moon goddess first fell in love.

I flew through this faster than I had thought I would, and certain points (Neveah in the King’s castle, Blaxton as a farm boy) brought
Bran Pendergrass
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs-netgalley
*** I received this book in exchange with Netgalley and BooksGoSocial Publishing for an honest review. I have not been coerced in any way. ***

The Breakdown:
The cover was visually stunning, and the blurb pulled me in right away. This concept seemed to be new and exciting which why I requested the title.

I found that I was not pulled into the story during the beginning as I had hoped and I almost DNF this title. The dialog did eventually pick up and I was more engrossed after about the mid-point.
Kaye
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE FANTABULOUS ADVENTURE!!!
Exciting! Jessica brought her A-Game with this little jewel, revving it up and laying it down. Struggling with the drama, uncertainty, revelations and suspense, fuse this gem together piece by piece. Throw in a distress, turmoil and skepticism, you have one dynamic page flipping delight that launches this gem to a whole new level. One refreshing spin with an exhilarating storyline and gripping plot propels this bad boy to life flawlessly. Twists and turns abound with
Brianne
Dec 11, 2017 rated it liked it
I received this book for free from NetGalley

As the first outing from this author, I was pleasantly surprised. The book was slow to get into and the first few chapters, in my opinion, should have been summed up in the prologue. The story is inventive and a unique take but there were moments where the author got a little too caught up on what she was trying to say instead of just saying it.

Overall the growth of Neveah was fun and the love story was easy to get invested in. I would be interested i
Lisa  Hilton
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
I felt this book was a slow burn and took several chapters to get into. And while the story was unique and I enjoyed the character Neveah the author tended to go off on a tangent slightly at times. I did enjoy learning about the kingdom and the romance was nice but I would os said more YA/New Age if it wasn't for the sexual scenes. ...more
Josephine Kempnich
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a wonderful first published novel by Jessica. It had a great refreshing innocent feel to the story. it is suitable for a wide range of readers over the age of 16 years old. I look forward to reading the next book as well as her next series.

very well written Jess!
Jessica Gleave
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tanya
Layla
Mar 30, 2021
Nicole Stewart
Apr 09, 2021
Jessica Gleave writes love stories set in fantasy worlds.
In other words, she’s a genre masher. Jessica likes building fantastical make-believe worlds where her main characters fall in love.
When she’s not busy writing her latest novels, she’s a busy mum of two. She lives with them and her husband along the east coast of northern New South Wales in Australia.
Jessica loves nothing more than a glass

Sky Realm (2 books)
  • Helios and Zelena (Prequel in the Sky Realm series)

News & Interviews