Start by marking “SAINT (Sinister Knights MC #3)” as Want to Read:
SAINT (Sinister Knights MC #3)

SAINT

(Sinister Knights MC #3)

Saint Rossi was born with a silver spoon, but he left it in the dust the day he took off on his bike to become a founding member of the Sinister Knights, their purpose to protect and defend the lives of women around the world. He's known as the club flirt, charming dimples and a rogue grin, but when a dark, curvy beauty falls into his arms, he's blindsided by the primal ur ...more
Kindle Edition
Published February 2018

To ask other readers questions about SAINT, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SAINT

Alex ♈
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
And when I thought I read them all, this author succeeded to shock me,
like literally SHOCK me.

Are you ready, ladies???

Safe MC read...
an unicorn, but still happens...

But...
But...
Make yourself ready!

Before you think I went crazy or I'm mocking you - I'm not!

The hero, 31 yo biker...

A VIRGIN!!!
31 yo biker - a freaking virgin!

A safe MC read with a virgin hero?!!

Dear Aria Cole,
you just made my day, woman!

Gah! Someone, please wake me up!

Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
If it wasn't for Alex's review I wouldn't have read this. I'm so done with books where the heroine is the only one who's a virgin. Glad this book has not only 1 but 2 virgins.
I liked the hero a lot.
♡Tonya♡
3.5 stars!

Reading this SAFE MC story put a big 'ol cheesy grin on my face. I wasn't sure how I felt about Saint because of how he was portrayed in the first book- having tons of women over and he just wasn't very likable IMO. I don't want to see my potential heroes with OW, even if its "not what it seems".

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-instalove
-dual virgins
-no violence of a sexual nature
-just ok epilogue that was only 9 months out
Stories in Review
I loved this. I love when the mcs are each others one and only. There is not one thing negative I have to say about this story. I love short, to the point stories. Great read.
Jos
4 Stars

This was another good read by this author!!!!! VERY short, VERY Insta everything, VERY sweet and sexy too:)

If you love a quick romp with nothing but sweetness going in...this is for you:)
Isabella - Madly in Love with Books

This was an absolutely decent read, that I enjoyed quite a lot for this genre. I didn‘t read book one and two, so there were some things I could only guess at and I think it would have been better to read this series from start on, but even without knowing the story of those, it was no problem at all and can stand alone.

It is really short, just a little novella so it is perfect for a little smexy time in between two books and that was exactly what I needed right now.

The MCs were BOTH

Stories in Review
Heather C
Feb 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, feb-2018
Saint is probably the sweetest biker romance I've ever read and I'm honestly not sure how I feel about that. While I love that the author has been able to write a biker series with honest and morally sound men, I still want some grit. That's just the dirty in me.

The moment Saint locked his eyes on Adeline, he knew he was going to keep her. From that moment on, he has made it clear that she's going to be his wife. Now he just has to convince her of that and keep her out of danger.

Adeline comes
Christiann Igou
Feb 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-2018
I was eager to read Saint after finishing King. I loved the story of Saint & Adelina it was a sweet slow burn that strengthens over time. I was expecting more drama. When Saint finally made his claim on Adelina he didn't stop until she was completely his and that was HOT! I love this series but want more from Saint.
Shakira
It’s a no from me. I’m thinking safe, biker, 31yr old virgin is not my cup of tea. Safe and biker was already a stretch but I wanted to get through the series and it was a struggle for me to finish.
April Symes
Saint is book 3 in the Sinister Knights series. I have to say I really love how Aria Cole writes these alpha male, possessive sexy males in this series and Saint is just one more example of a MC that gets the kindle all steamy. Here we have Saint’s story and what a story it is. Saint and Adelina's story will have you ooohhhing and ahhhhing from the start because it is just that swoon worthy. Saint is one possessive alpha and his love for Adelina is spellbinding. He goes all caveman over her and ...more
Nova
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well Aria Cole has done it again great series and fabulous read. If you are looking for a way to enjoy a slow afternoon with some hot, sweet alpha bikers then The Sinister Knights books are the way to go.

Saint knew that Adeline was his one from the moment that he set eyes on her, and his love for her has only grown over the time that they have spent together. He wants her to be his wife and the mother of his children and will do whatever it takes to see that happens.

Adeline has never known men
Janice Somers
If you have followed me you will know I love MC stories. This one is a quick, short, sexy, diry read and I loved it.
Saint is a dream and all he sees is Adeline. Ever since Ryker rescued the women from a semi loaded with them kidnapped or family sold to the mexican cartel. Saint's urge to protect and keep her safe at his side is overwhelming.
In the weeks that Adeline has been with the Sinister Knights MC, she has felt safe and that is the something she hasn't had before. She came from a home wh
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Aria Cole never disappoints with her sweet and sexy bedtime stories, always leaving be satisfied and wanting a bit. And her Sinister Knights MC series is absolutely amazing... intense, suspenseful, and packed with heat, cover to cover.

Saint is the third standalone and definitely not to be missed... the perfect little novella that took less than an hour to devour. Saint and Adelina captivated me right from the very start, giving me all kinds of feels in the best ways.

Smut readers....Aria
MillsyLovesBooks
Feb 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Saint is a quick read, it's short, fast paced and totally enjoyable. Saint and Adelina's story will have you swooning and smiling away from the beginning.

Saint is a possessive alpha male who will do anything to protect his woman and the Sinister Knights MC. With Adelina he may be alpha but the sweeter side he shows when with her will melt your heart.

I really enjoyed reading this novella.
M.K.
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Saint and Adeline are simultaneously the hottest and sweetest couple in the series. A must read!!!!!
Vera M
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Saint is just that an absolute Saint!!!
He helps those in need!!!
Saint is the total package!!
Smoking hot, sexy biker and true flirt!!!
BUT he comes with an unexpected twist!!
The moment Saint laid his eyes on Adelina he knew she was his!!
These two have such a sweet connection that only gets better throughout the book!!
Short and steamy read that lacks absolutely nothing!!
Ruby Ap.
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
This is the third book in the Sinister Knights MC and I loved the chemistry between Adelina and her Saint :) <3

Saint was always seen as the fun guy so everyone assumed he was also a ladies man and he didn't care what others thought of him, so he never clarified the truth... until he meets his one, Adelina, who comes into his life under difficult circumstances land her in his MC club... read to find out.

This story is filled with both hero and heroine beings virgins and their one & only's &
Rashida
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
2.5 🌟
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, à-traduire
Après Ryker et King, c’est au tour de Saint de passer à la casserole et conclure la série Sinister Knights MC d’Aria Cole qui se sera bonifiée à chaque nouvelle ! On sera passé de surprise en surprise avec ces bikers aux grands cœurs, découvrant des choses inattendues qui touche droit dans le coeur. Je suis vraiment heureuse qu’Aria Cole ait prise cette direction pour l’histoire de Saint, mais je n’en dirais pas plus pour ne pas gâcher la surprise 😉

Saint est le dernier du trio des membres fondat
Angela
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great ending to an amazing series! Saint was the perfect wrap up to the Sinister Knight series by Aria Cole. She gives us our HEA and then some for all the characters in each book, but give us just enough to know she may give us more in the future, which I hope she does!

This story is focused on Saint and Adelina. Ever since he helped her off of that truck from Mexico these two have been inseparable. It is as if Fate has brought them together. It is not until ICE agents show up at the compoun
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this short story. The story has laughs, heat, naughty fun, and insta-love.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Ryker (Sinister Knights MC, #1)
King (Sinister Knights MC, #2)

This is Adelina and Saint’s story. Saint was born into money, but he left it behind when he joined his brothers to form the Sinister Knights. Now he saves woman and protects them. He’s known as the club flirt. But when he lays eyes on Adelina all is differe
Cheri
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
A short steamy ride that will melt your heart. Big bad Saint. His mission in life is to save and protect. The brothers all take on the duty. When a load of women is rescued from traffickers Adelina remains on the ranch to help out as she has nowhere to go. Helping Saint puts her near him and he's just fine with that. When danger rears up, Saints takes her away. Will he finally take her? He says she is his. Adelina wants nothing more than for him to prove it. That is if the danger doesn't follow ...more
Rebecca Austin
Shelves: trsor
Saint Rossi is a founding member of Sinister Knights MC, a group founded to protect women. When his group rescues Adelina de Los Angeles from a Mexican cartel, she immediately attracts the attention of Saint.

When ICE (immigration) shows up, are they going to try and grab Adelina or is it even them? Can Saint keep Adelina safe?

This is another great book within the Sinister Knights series.

I loved Saint and thought he was such a great character and you knew there was more to him with his protective
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 Star Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I love the Sinister Knights. I love them all, but Saint is amazing. He's love Adelina since he first saw her. Now he just wants to make Adelina his everything. I love these short little stories by Aria Cole. There's a lot of action packed into these amazing stories. Saint is no exception. I want to know more about this group of characters. I've fallen in love with them all and the good they do.

Aria Cole is an amazing author. Her stories are very w
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Ahh.... sweet!!

This right here we have the story of Saint. After King and Ryker, fate has given him his chance in the shape of a beautiful woman named Adelina.

When she gets saved by Ryker from what could've been a horrible fate from being sold by her brothers,she falls for Saint and Saint being a hardass like King and Ryker is all about keeping her safe. But these two are adorable and together since chapter one..

And then comes the problem of the immigration people tryna kick Adelina back to M
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Even though King got me the most excited, the one Knight I grew more and more curious about has Saint.
And I wasn't wrong; this man is full of surprises.
Again, I don't really like to give away spoilers in my reviews, so let's just say that
he's new to a lot of things when comes to women and being love is just one of them. Wink-wink. ;)
Don't know if that helped at all, but hey, go take a peek. I guarantee you''ll be staying till the end.

And go meet Ryker and King as well, if you haven't yet.
These m
Tessa
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Saint is a true protector to Adelina. She left her family behind when the Sinister Knights saved her all those nights ago. She isn’t all alone as this MC has become her family. Saint has felt the connection to Adelina and refuses to let her go. He’s trying to do the right thing and keep her at a distance, but the make out sessions are leaving him with little self-control.

Another great installment to this motorcycle club. There’s a bit a danger, a bit of seducing and a lot of explosive chemistry
Linda Barrett
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Saint and Adelina's story will have you swooning away from the beginning.
Saint is a possessive caveman who will do anything to protect his girl and the Sinister Knights MC.
Adelina is a sassy spitfire who knows what she wants and she wants Saint and I for one don't blame her.
I really enjoyed reading this novella and I couldn't put it down once I started reading it.
From its sexy front cover to it's very well written words you won't be disappointed if you one click it as soon as you can.
I'm volunta
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Aria Cole is the pen name of USA Today bestselling author Adriane Leigh. A fan of traditional tropes and old school Harlequin romances, Aria Cole novellas feature possessive alpha men and the sassy heroines who love them, along with a healthy dose of irresistible insta-love and happily ever afters so sweet I promise your teeth will ache.

For a safe, off-the-charts HOT, and always HEA story that do

Sinister Knights MC (3 books)
  • Ryker (Sinister Knights MC, #1)
  • King (Sinister Knights MC, #2)