Start by marking “King (Sinister Knights MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
King (Sinister Knights MC, #2)

King

(Sinister Knights MC #2)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  361 Ratings  ·  78 Reviews
King Williams has seen the other side of hell, his tortured solitude hiding pain behind the cut of his marble jaw. Stubborn fortitude has gotten him this far, but one night with Piper at a club party is all it takes to unravel the walls he's built. Now he can't get her out of his head. His obsessive need rages before he pulls her in so deep both of their lives land on the ...more
Published February 15th 2018

Elizabeth Neal
King and Piper have known each other for years, but once she reached eighteen, the connection between them changed, becoming so much more than friendship. When Ryker gets released from prison (see Ryker the first in the series for his story) and a welcome home party is thrown, King and Piper finally begin taking the next step toward an actual relationship.

Unfortunately, life keeps interrupting them, as does King getting injured doing an errand for the Prez. When King and Piper, his self-apppoint
♡Tonya♡
3 stars

I am really enjoying this series of short MC stories. I don't like the typical ones with cheating and club whores so this is a refreshing change.

- no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-no violence of a sexual nature
-it was NOT clear to me if King was celibate after meeting Piper. I chose to believe he was but the lack of clarity brought my rating down.
-just ok epilogue that was only 9 months later. Not a decent look into their future at all
April Symes
King is one fabulous sexy and quick biker romance read that will bring a smile to your face and also a change in your panties; that is how steamy this story is. Even though this is the second installment in the Sinister Knights Series, it can be read as a standalone. This book is about King and Piper and how they stopped fighting their attraction for one another. Piper has crushed on King for years and King who is 8 years old, has also had his eyes on Piper but because of the age difference, he ...more
C

-no abuse
-HEA with epilogue
Nova
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aria Cole will forever be a go to author for me. This is the second book in the Sinister Knights MC series and it’s a quick and highly enjoyable read.

Piper is Anna’s best friend and has spent the past three years looking out for her while Ryker was in prison. With Ryker back Piper no longer has to watch over her. After growing up around the Sinister Knights she has always wanted King but never ever thought that he would feel that way about her, but that hasn’t stopped her from thinking about hi
Macaela Conder
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well.... that was.... HOT
Michelle
3 Stars
This was just ok for a quickie.
Didn’t read book one and not really interested in any more.
Ruby Ap.
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
We first got to read the first book of this series with Ryker and his Anna <3, and I was excited to see if King and Piper would get a shot at a happily ever after together because in just one scene together that I read in RYKER, SINISTER KNIGHTS MC BOOK 1, their sexiness together was very intense, it literally jumped off the page on to me, making me hot and bothered ;)

These two complete each other in so many ways... she's his light through the darkness and he's the man she's always wanted and
M M
Sweet story. Absolutely loved it. Love how they love each other. I want to say that the H has been celibate since meeting the h, but it never really says. There is no talk of others. Great story, my favorite kind.
Vera M
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
King is one hot sexy biker!!!
Piper is sweet and sassy!!!
The two together can melt your panties off!!!
Once they stop fighting their attraction their chemistry is off the charts!!
A quick and steamy read!!
An absolute 1-click for sure!!
Janice Somers
The story is a quick enjoyable read. Book 2.
King has been attracted to Piper and has been while his always looking out for Anna and her. But, Anna is with Ryker now and he needs to man up and take what he wants. Piper, has been attracted to King for a very long time now. She just wanted him to make a move.
King knows it's time. Anna is with the man she has loved even when he was in jail. Now that he is back he doesn't have to watch over her, Ryker will be doing that now. King walks over to Piper
Christiann Igou
Shelves: arc-2018
King is a Possessive Dirty Talking Alpha! Piper is a sweet girl that also speaks her mind. She challenges King! King overlaps slightly with Ryker. This book may be a quickie but it is full of all the good stuff! Can't wait for Saint’s book!
Jos
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Another good story in this series. King was SUPER sexy and Piper was great too. The story was quick, sexy and very insta BUT yet these two had a history not "together" but enough that I got why it all went down so fast, lol!
May Gordon
Must Read, Safe Read!
Karen
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Read it in fifteen minutes and it was yucky. Don't waste your time.
Flo Grugel
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short and Filthy. What Aria Cole does best.
Donna
Feb 20, 2018 rated it liked it
OMG, just LOOK at that cover!! MMM MMM MMM that’s hot and so is this story. King is a Dominant male if I’ve ever read one. Punishment, tied up, interesting phrases like “You’ll let me breed you, won’t you, pretty Piper?”; this bad boy biker get’s the motor running. Unfortunately, that’s about as far as my praise can go. I now understand that information will continue to come out from one book to the next, but I still feel like there is just not enough character development so far. It’s a simple, ...more
Sal
Apr 03, 2018 rated it liked it
I wanted to rate this higher but there wasn’t really much of a story to rate.
King is lush, all alpha and growly and Piper is lovely and sassy but that’s it, just when you think the story is about to start you get another hot scene and some of those were a bit confusing. One minute she’s on a sofa, next on a bed, then she’s tasting him and then he has his briefs on. I don’t know maybe I’m over analysing the whole thing but I really believe there is a wonderful story hidden in there somewhere and
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, à-traduire
J’étais un peu resté sur ma faim avec le premier tome de la série et j’avoue que le personnage de Piper qui semble craqué pour King m’intriguait. J’ai été servie ici avec une romance intéressante et plus complexe que la précédente, mais surtout une continuation de la relation d’Anna et Ryker, sans oublier un petit cameo de Saint qui semble avoir trouvé chaussure à son pied.

Piper est une jeune femme qui a l’air déjantée, un peu fofolle sur les bords, alors qu’en réalité c’est avant tout une perso
Heather C
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, feb-2018
King is a quick and filthy biker romance that will make your heart smile and your thighs clench. While it is the second installment in the Sinister Knights Series, it can be read as a standalone. I promise you, you won't feel like you are missing out on anything.

Being the best friend of the daughter of the President of the Sinister Knights MC, Piper has grown up around this group of bikers since she was little. She's always had her eye on King but never thought anything could ever happen. That
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Piper Parish knows who she wants but doesn't know how to make her desire a reality. He's shown signs that he may feel the same but he's never made a move. But the chance she's been hoping for is about to come in a very unexpected way.

King Williams has had is eye on a certain girl for years now, but he doesn't think he's the type of man she needs. He tries to fight his feelings but the draw to her only grows stronger as time goes on. So when he sees her one night and brings her home, he knows he'
Joann
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay, why hasn’t Aria Cole given us these hot bikers before now?? All I know to say about King, is that the man is off the hinges, insanely hot. A man that you will kick yourself if you don’t meet. A man that you’re gonna wish was yours.
As lush as Ryker was, King is even better! Given that he’s also the strong and silent type, the one who’s usually standing in the shadows, makes him even more interesting to me. You’d never expect him to go full out for a woman. Except if that woman is Piper Par
Arys
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
King by Aria Cole is The Sinister Knights MC series book 2. Piper Parish has know King Williams and wanted him for a long time and when her best friend scores the man of her dreams, Ryker (Book 1) she wants King even more. King has seen his MC brethren become devoted to their women and he knows hes missing something. When opportunity strikes to go after Piper, who he has been hungering for, he takes it.

This was a rough and time ride, as befits a MC book, and while it was fast and hot, it was als
Rebecca Austin
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
King Williams is a member of Sinister Knights MC and has always had a soft spot in his heart for Piper Parish, the best friend of Anna, the President's daughter.

When King realizes how sweet and innocent Piper truly is he pulls away. When his job lands him in a bad situation with a rival group, The Outlaws, will he realize the mistake he has made?

This was another great quick read in this series.

King was pure alpha and yet he obviously had a conscience and did not believe he was good enough for Pi
Elysian Fields
I liked this story there were just a few things that did not work for me. I want to give this story more stars, there just was not a lot of story line to read and rate. If I was rating on the heat level then I would add another star.

The positive: I liked King, thought he was alpha and sweet and I thought Piper was cute. The story was well written. The steamy scenes were steamy.

The negative: the story was encredably short. The story was 80% steamy scenes. When they were not in bed together, the
Tessa
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
King Williams is one of the founding members of the Sinister Knights MC. He’s always seen Piper Parish in a different light than other women. He’s ready to get a taste of the woman he can’t get out of his head. Piper, growing up around the Sinister Knights has always had an eye on King but the one night she really sees him, he’s nearly naked. Now, she’s ready to climb on him and go for a ride.

These two are explosive and must figure out if they are ready to put each other first or let their loya
Jodi Hunley Bird
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I love Aria Cole. I love how amazingly talented she is. I love her short hot stories she creates. King is no exception to this. Piper is an amazing woman and I love her sass. King is a sexy biker looking out for his MC. After a tough night at work, Piper sees King half naked. There is no point in them denying how they feel about each other.

You have to read this amazing story. It’s a short story and took me all of an hour and a half to read it. I h
Cheri
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This short read was steamy, let's make that a STEAMY. King couldn't keep his eyes of Piper. He's waited and is done waiting. She gonna be his. What he doesn't realize is that she isn't planning to fight him. She wants him just as much. There is one problem.
You won't find a lot of MC activity, just a hot bad boy biker and the woman he wants. There is an answer to a question we've been waiting for. There is also an enemy they need to identify.
I liked both King and Piper and was all for them getti
Aria Cole is the pen name of USA Today bestselling author Adriane Leigh. A fan of traditional tropes and old school Harlequin romances, Aria Cole novellas feature possessive alpha men and the sassy heroines who love them, along with a healthy dose of irresistible insta-love and happily ever afters so sweet I promise your teeth will ache.

For a safe, off-the-charts HOT, and always HEA story that do

Sinister Knights MC (3 books)
  • Ryker (Sinister Knights MC, #1)
  • SAINT (Sinister Knights MC #3)