Start by marking “Ryker (Sinister Knights MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ryker (Sinister Knights MC, #1)

Ryker

(Sinister Knights MC #1)

Ride. Protect. Defend.
Anna Kloss grew up as a smart girl in the Sinister Knights Motorcycle Club, an above-the-law group of misfits that fights to safeguard the women of their town. Straddling both worlds, she's lived the last few years in a college dorm, losing herself in the promise of her future and trying to forget the lost love of her past.

As Vice President of the
ebook, 1st edition, 86 pages
Published January 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Ryker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ryker

Start your review of Ryker (Sinister Knights MC, #1)
Coco.V
Feb 02, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was a short, sexy and steamy little one that left me satisfied. A good escape for those who need to get away for a few hours…
Alex ♈
Safe. Sweet.
As not a fan of MC books and virgin hs I actually liked this book.
Not a typical MC setting: good men, no illegal business, likable characters.
He met her when she was 12, but nothing sexual (even no secret thoughts) happened before she grew up; he remained celibate till the day he 'had' her. Wow! Respect. Nothing like typical MC books.

I will definitely read following books. His 'buddies' were not saint like him, but I guess all books will be safe.
Hopefully at least one non-virginal
Janie
So this author’s books are hit or miss for me but this one was a hit. It was really good for a novella although I wish it had been longer and more developed. We know that Ryker got sent away for protecting Anna somehow but none of the actual details.

I liked Anna. She was sweet but also protective and loyal. I adored Ryker. There was only one girl for him and Anna was it. I’m definitely looking forward to King’s story. I’m hoping his h is Piper. So although this could have been longer and
Cyndi
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Safe, sweet and short MC book ...more
♡Tonya♡
Short, steamy and safe ....

I do enjoy a good MC read, and finding a safe one is difficult. This story was short but with believable drama (that didn't involve other women/men at all).

-no cheating
- no ow/om drama - while "sweetbutts" were invited to his welcome home party, he wanted nothing to do with them
- no violence of a sexual nature
-good secondary characters- thankful that we didn't have to see them being skanks since Saint and King are our future heroes. Even the Prez, Anna's
D
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you love biker romance books but hate the clubwhore drama. Well look no further, you won’t have any of that drama in this read. This was super hot and completely safe!
C

-no ow Drama
-Celibate during separation
-HEA with epilogue
Elizabeth Neal
It's been thirty-six months since Anna saw Ryker, or spoke to him. Granted, he's been in jail that whole time for defending her, but did he have to cut off all contact? The guilt hurts, but feeling as of she lost him is destroying her day by day. He gets out today, and a party is being planned for his return, not that Anna is plans on going. Her night involves sulking. Besides, it's members only, and Anna and her best friend, Piper, don't qualify.

Ryker is bored. Yes, he's out of jail, but
Stories in Review
Short but great read. I loved it. There was never any doubt on how much they loved each other. Perfect read.
Astraycat
Felt like missing sth in the plot. One second H was eyeing h, the next second he was arguing with h's father; one second H said h was his, then he just disappeared for 17 days; not to mention how disrespectful he was to h when he had sex with her without considering if there's someone would see them.
Allison Brunskill
3 short and sweet stars

This was a really sweet novella. Ryker has just gotten out of jail after serving three years and is ready to make Anna, the President's daughter finally his. Anna has been in love with Ryker forever and Ryker only wants Anna. The only thing standing in the couple's way is Anna's dad, which is resolved without much drama. I wished that we had gotten the couple's backstory; what happened the night Ryker was arrested and exactly what was their relationship before his arrest.
Dirty South Books
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of MC books. OH. MY. HEAVENS....... That was quick and dirty!!! Y,all, I just made Ryker my # 1 book boyfriend of 2018. I can't wait to read more about the Sinister Knights!
Fatimama
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Quite safe and H was celibate from the time he met the h.
Nile Princess
Cute, rote, harmless and 'safe', but ultimately a waste of my time. We aren't told until 72% in exactly what Ryker did to go to jail for 3yrs. Why couldn't Ryker write to Anna for the entire duration of his sentence..for her safety he says; it was life and death...why? How does one kill someone and spend 3yrs in a county jail? Were there no cells available at the federal prisons?

The entire book, thankfully very short, is Ryker telling Anna how much he misses/missed her, after he takes off with
Jos
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
3-3.5 Stars

A good read, nothing super special but nothing bad either. It was short and sexy and I liked it!
Darlene I read to many boooks
April Symes

This is a fast , sexy-sweet read. I really enjoyed reading this new MC series by Aria Cole. Ryker and Anna have had feelings for each other for quite some time. He was unable to act on it due to circumstances beyond his control….3 years beyond his control. He is back and is ready to claim his mate. Anna is a sassy and innocent young woman who knew what she wanted and that was Ryker , who is VP of the Sinister Knights in her dad’s MC . She has always loved Ryker and now that he is back, where
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Sinister Knights MC series by Aria Cole. This is her first attempt at an MC book and it wasn't bad but it was definitely tame compared to most biker stories. I guess I prefer my bikers a little more dirty - with their women and with their club. Ryker Beckett is the Vice President of the Sinister Knights MC and he's just been released after serving three years in county jail. He saved a young woman from being assaulted, the woman was the daughter of the club's ...more
Flo Grugel
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
A steamy new series from Aria Cole! Really enjoyed this perfect mix of story and steam!
Forever_meme
Jan 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Quick short read wish it was longer!
Nova
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Aria Cole is a drop everything author for me, I really enjoy her book and this book is no different.

Anna has been in love with Ryker before she understood what love is and has spent the past three years waiting for him to return to her. She is hurt that he cut her off completely after going to prison for defending her after she was attacked, but he is back and thanks to Anna’s friend Piper she is about to show him all that he has been missing.

Ryker loved Anna before he knew he should, but as
Jan
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: mc, quick-read
I love MC romances for the hot Alpha bikers with no filter who claim their women especially when they love them and protect them.

Ryker is a quick read but hits all the right spots.

Ryker and Anna have been apart 3 years while Ryker served time in prison for his club. Now reunited again their love is still strong and even though Ryker is back Anna's father who is the club president is still trying to keep them apart.

No-one is good enough for the presidents daughter but Ryker is
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Christiann Igou
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2018
This is a fast sweet read! When two hearts know they belong together!

Ryker is finally going after what he has always wanted. Anna loves Rykes and has waited for him. This book is very light on the MC life and heaving on these two finally becoming one. Its sweet, hot and perfect!

Oh and the cover is HOT!!!

Reviewed on behalf of Reckless Readers
Reckless Readers
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adore Aria Cole as a writer and was looking forward to reading this new series as I enjoy a good MC book. Ryker is a quick read with a bit of drama, angst, emotion and hotness combined. it is well written with good chemistry between the main characters Ryker and Anna. I cannot wait to read King and Saint’s stories.

***Reviewed by Codie***
Janice Somers
I so love MC stories. I really enjoyed reading this new series.
Ryker has sat in the county jail for three years, when he saved her from an assault. He is being released and he's coming for the woman he loves. He's coming for her...
Anna has loved Ryker even before he left and now he's been released from jail.
She knows the club is having a welcome home party. Her father, is the prez, told her she isn't to come to the club party but, she's going anyway. She's coming for him...
LaGina
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great twist for a modern day Romeo and Juliet with an MC twist. I just loved how Ryker would stand up to Anna's dad and take whatever he had to just to be with her and make things work. This was a good short read that gave you the feels.
Shane cooder
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ryker ryker sexy beast

Yes please would love some ryker action myself sexy beast on a motorbike who wouldn't want there hero coming in on the back of a Harley yes please
❤️Melanie G.
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super quick, easy and sexy read.
melanie
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ladies prepare for a HOT Ride.
If you love to HOT to handle Alpha Males then this book is for you.
Ryker was a man that knew what he wanted and what belonged to him. And after 3 years behind bars he was tired of waiting for his Anna but first he had to face her Dad Hid Prez.
Anna was a sweetheart I just loved her and she also knew what she wanted and who she wanted to belong to.
Will this couple get their HEA read and find out. You will not be disappointed. I Promise.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Claimed
  • Sweet Surprise (Sweetheart's Treats, #1)
  • Be Mine... Or Else
  • Keeping Her Warm
  • Smoky (Exiled Guardians MC #4)
  • Wrangling His Virgin
  • Rainy Days: A Passion, Vows, and Babies Novella
  • Nailed (A Real Man #16)
  • Promises
  • Boomer (A Steele Riders MC, #1)
  • Her Rebel (Rebel, #2)
  • Charmed
  • Night Before
  • Keep in Mind
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Double The Ache
  • Back to Her
Aria Cole is the pen name of a USA Today bestselling author who published her first book in 2012 and began writing contemporary romance long before that.

Her books always feature possessive alpha men and the sassy, curvy, nerdy heroines who love them, along with a healthy dose of irresistible insta-love and happily-ever-afters sweet enough to make your teeth ache.

Follow Aria on Amazon for new

Sinister Knights MC (3 books)
  • King (Sinister Knights MC, #2)
  • SAINT (Sinister Knights MC #3)