Start by marking “Burn For You (A Sequel to By My Side)” as Want to Read:
Burn For You (A Sequel to By My Side)

Burn For You (A Sequel to By My Side)

I love playing in a band, but I love my wife even more.
I never had aspirations to be a rock star, but that’s exactly what happened.
Loyalty to both Tia and Alicia put me in a tough spot.
Now, I’m torn between the two of them.
How do I navigate this crazy world to keep both my girls happy?

This rocker romance can be read as a stand-alone. If you like Hunter and Alicia, see how
Published December 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Burn For You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burn For You

Start your review of Burn For You (A Sequel to By My Side)
Tracy Kincaid
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nice follow up to the first book. I’m glad it went the way it did. Rock star romances usually go In a negative way, I’m glad this one was different.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
A wonderful epilogue…

My wish for more of Hunter and Alicia came true with this follow to By My Side. I LOVE epilogues. Some are short and sweet and others give us even more. More of the characters we don’t want to let go of and an eye to where their lives are going after the first I love you’s fade away… This novella feels like an amped up epilogue which showcases how paths are penciled in and not always taken…

Hunter and Alicia were in love and content. Their lives were moving forward with their
Spunky N Sassy
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter has a tough choice in his life. He wants to be with his band but he also wants to be with his new wife Alicia at home. Tia is the one woman who pulled in back into life but Alicia is the woman who is his everything, how does he choose between loyalty and love? This is a great book and a great ending to By My Side. The characters are ones that I fell in love with and the struggle that Hunter faces is one that anyone can. Thi
Topaz May
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sweet and steamy epilogue filled with heart, emotion and rock and roll! Hunter has a wonderful story. The band's arc runs full circle through. I really enjoyed it.
Samantha
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was transported right back where By My Side left off as I started Burn for You. Their passion and love were palpable and the words made everything come right off the pages.
I was very excited about the opportunity that presented itself to Hunter, but I also understood his reservations. I was eager to see how everything was going to play out with these new developments.
As Tia Sympathy began to make their way through the music industry in the hopes of making it big, I could see trouble was brew
Empi Baryeh
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Burn For You is a story set in New Zealand and told from the POV of Hunter, the hero, a member of a rock band, Tia Symphony, that’s about to hit it big. Hunter is at a stage in his life where the band isn’t the most important thing in his life. His main conflict comes from trying to satisfy or not let down his band mates – especially Tia whom I believe the band is named after- or his new wife, Alicia.

When I read the blurb, I expected a ménage, but I’ll make it clear right away - it’s a not a mén
Marichus Real
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hunter is one of the four components of a rock band called Tia Sympathy. They play gigs at clubs and one night someone discovers them and make them an offer they can’t refuse.
Alicia is Hunter’s wife. They are newlywed and it is difficult to be apart from each other.
When a hobby you enjoy turns into an obligation and it is not fun anymore means something is wrong. Hunter’s hobby is too demanding and the worse thing is that it keeps him apart from his wife. So he has to think what to do from now
Donna
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet love story full of surprises. Ms. Troutman is a wonderful author and I highly recommend her books. 5 stars
Marcy
Stephanie
Oct 07, 2018
Tina
Apr 13, 2020
Theresa Troutman lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and their crazy dog, Niko. She loves reading, theatre and traveling. Her books include: My Secret Summer, A Special Connection and the Love's Great Adventure Series: Life's What You Make It and Love This Life, London Loves and She Will Be Loved. Her current release is a contemporary erotic second-chance romance called, By My Side.

Feel free to