Start by marking “Along Comes a Wolfe (Shepherd & Wolfe Mystery #1)” as Want to Read:
Along Comes a Wolfe (Shepherd & Wolfe Mystery #1)

Along Comes a Wolfe

(Shepherd & Wolfe Mystery #1)

The first exciting adventure of Shepherd and Wolfe.

High school student, Sheri Beckman, has disappeared. After a massive search turns up nothing, her boyfriend, Tony Shepherd, joins forces with the wise-ass troublemaker, Charlie Wolfe, to find out what happened.

However, Charlie’s way isn’t always lawful, so when another missing girl shows up dead, Tony must decide wheth
Paperback, Second edition
Published 2016 by Your Nickel's Worth Publishing (first published October 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Along Comes a Wolfe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Along Comes a Wolfe

Start your review of Along Comes a Wolfe (Shepherd & Wolfe Mystery #1)
Kathryn
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read a previous review about this book stating that the reader got hooked by page 16. I was intrigued. By the time I reached page 29, having not been looking at the page numbers, I remembered to flip back to page 16, confirming that it was probably around that page that got me too.
Fantastic book. Look forward to reading the series!
Trey Stone
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When high school student Sheri disappears, the local community is devastated. Her boyfriend Anthony Shepherd, who's been enjoying keeping on track with his homework, basketball, and hanging out with his friends, feels like his world is crumbling around him. He doesn't know what to do, he doesn't know how to cope. That's until he meets Charlie Wolfe, a particularly resourceful teenager, and gets dragged along on their own private investigation of what has happened to Sheri.

It's ironic that the ba
Christine Mishra
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I couldn’t put this book down - and as soon as I finished it, I had to run out the same day to pick up the second one!
The characters are very realistic - they talk and act like teens do (one of the authors is a high school teacher - she knows teenagers!), and are well rounded and believable.
The story is gripping, and very creepy at times - it had me looking over my shoulder while I read!
I can’t wait for book 3 to come out...
Lauren
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Well, first off, wow. I've never read the first part of a book so fast. The pacing of the story was excellent. At times I felt myself actually jumping and gasping while reading. It was like I was watching an action thriller. Overall, I really enjoyed this book. The characters were funny and relatable and I loved that the authors also wrote from the antagonist's point of view. I thought that was very interesting. It gives the reader a look into the messed up mind of the antagonist but also keeps ...more
Gwen
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
When Tony Shepherd's girlfriend, Sheri goes missing and is presumed dead, he doesn't sit idly by. He starts trying to figure out what happened and attracts the attention of another high school student named Charlie Wolfe. As other young women are found murdered, the two team up to find the killer and maybe find out what happened to Sheri.
I enjoyed the story and will be reading more in this series.
Maggie
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Met the writers at a book signing and was intrigued. The story was well written, and I was pleased at how quickly the characters engaged my interest. Couldn’t put it down! Definitely looking forward to the next book!
Tea
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The pacing is perfect, the plot is “can’t put it down” quality, and the characters are so well developed that I couldn’t help but feel they were either my younger siblings or friends from youth. Excellent book.
Annabel Townsend
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this far more than I thought I would! Not the sort of thing I usually read, but thoroughly engaging, fast paced and very believable. Recommended!
Burns James
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book
Laurie
Oct 19, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Angie's book. YA fiction. Set in Regina
Nate Polsfut
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Both authors are local and teachers. I appreciated the connections to Regina, the “text talk”/pop culture comments, and overall storyline.

YA mystery, but to graphic for middle years students.
Angela Cuéllar
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
pooled ink Reviews:

I love a good mystery so this book had me excited to give these guys a try. Charlie & Tony might be an odd pair of teenage boys but their nose for mystery was exciting to read.

A psycho loose with the yearn to kill, an All-Star determined to avenge his girlfriend, and then their game begins as a Wolfe enters the fold. Along Comes a Wolfe is the start to a dark but exciting mystery series starring two boys willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done. No killer is sa
Kaitlynn
Jul 04, 2017
Nial Mcfadyen
Jan 04, 2016
Aug 16, 2018

• Wolfe in Shepherd's Clothing (Shepherd & Wolfe Mystery #3)
  • Moon of the Crusted Snow
  • Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega #4, Mercy Thompson World - Complete #11)
  • Shifting Shadows (Mercy Thompson #0.1, #0.5, #0.7, #0.9, #1.2, #1.8, #4.5, #5.5, #7.4, #8.5)
  • Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3; Mercy Thompson World - Complete #9)
  • My Art Is Killing Me and Other Poems
  • Night Broken (Mercy Thompson, #8)
  • Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9)
  • Into the Drowning Deep (Rolling in the Deep, #1)
  • A Map Of The World
  • Missing Pieces
  • Before She Was Found
  • The Library of Lost and Found
  • Magic for Liars
  • The Fire Never Goes Out: A Memoir in Pictures
  • Left Neglected
  • The Meateater Fish and Game Cookbook: Recipes and Techniques for Every Hunter and Angler
  • Jamie's Food Revolution: Rediscover How to Cook Simple, Delicious, Affordable Meals
Angie teaches by day, and writes film scripts and fiction the rest of the time. When she’s not teaching or writing, she’s packing a bag for another adventure, completing a goal list, playing with her camera or practising yoga.

Shepherd & Wolfe Mystery (2 books)
  • Shepherd's Watch (Shepherd & Wolfe Mystery #2)

News & Interviews