Start by marking “After Hours” as Want to Read:
After Hours

After Hours

(Business or Pleasure #1)

Six foot two. Lips to die for. And boy, can the man fill out a suit. The gorgeous stranger sending Aysia Banks steamy looks from across the bar is the perfect way for her to take her mind off her high-stress job, and maybe even forget about her ex. An invitation to dance leads to a smoldering night, which turns into a weekend of uninhibited, toe-curling, blow-your-mind pas ...more
Published January 2nd 2018 by Lyrical Press

To ask other readers questions about After Hours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After Hours

Destiny Sanderson
loved this story hope there is more to come
Monique
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I was lucky enough to get an advanced reader copy of this book and I have to say that it was so much fun I plowed through the whole thing in just a few days of commuting to and from work. In fact, a couple of days during that week I was sad that my commute wasn't longer - and who ever wishes for that?!?

Things that I enjoyed most about After Hours were the humorous and believable rapport between the two main characters, the great balance between sex and plot line, and the relatability of the main
Eva
after hours is exactly the kind of workplace drama i adore. two strangers meet and have a steamy encounter. neither thinks that they’ll cross paths again. except they can’t stop thinking about each other. and then they realize that not only will their paths cross again, and on a daily basis, but also that their entire relationship is technically inappropriate given their respective roles at their company.

and still there’s this chemistry that won’t stop. but being together means that one of them
Anney
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this as a Goodreads Giveaway and really enjoyed it. The characters were complicated enough to be interesting and quick witted enough to make them real. An office romance has its own problems and throw in a self absorbed ex to bring the drama over the top. I look forward to reading other books by Melinda Di Lorenzo.
Kerri
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as a Goodreads Giveaway and I greatly enjoyed it. It is an erotic romance and the sex was hot, but it also had humor, conflict, and even a small bit of suspense. The main characters were well-developed and I liked both of them. Marcelo is a strong man who is not afraid of a strong woman, but still struggles with trying to protect her, even when she doesn't need it. The best thing about him, though, is that he really does want to be a better man for her and that is clearly ev ...more
K D
This was a Goodreads Giveaway for an author new to me.

There were a few typos in the book here and there but otherwise it was an enjoyable read. The supporting characters were a little bit weak.

Bec
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it

Aysia Banks knew getting involved with a co-worker was a recipe for disaster, especially since there's a no fraternising policy within the company where she works. So, now she's single again, and determined to focus on her career. However, she never imagined meeting a man that could make her forget herself. Yet, when she discovers that they both work the same company, Aysia is determined to keep things strictly professional. But with someone determined to mess everything up for her, will she tru
Terri
Jan 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Review also found at https://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/...

I received an advanced copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Due to a hectic schedule, I am just getting around to writing my review now.

As you can guess by the story synopsis, the story starts out as a one night stand, so you know there is going to be some sexy scenes. In fact, reading this on my kindle, I was at 33% completed by the time said one night stand was completed and the rest of
Angel Hatfield
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aysia had a very stressful job and needed to relax and work off some of her stress. Aysia meets Marcelo/Marc and they spend a very heated sexual weekend together. Then Aysia was gone and Marc had no way to get a hold of her and Marc is used to getting what he wants. . Aysia and marc do not think they will ever see each other again even though they keep thinking about each other and the time they had together. Then Aysia and Marc find out they work at the same place and will see each other every ...more
Claire
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I received After Hours as part of a Goodreads giveaway.

Brought in to protect the reputation of a friend's company in a pinch, Marc Diaz has no time for workplace games. An encounter with Aysia Banks at a bar one evening leads to a weekend of hot sex--seemingly the perfect way to blow off steam--until they discover that they are, in fact, co-workers. Trying to skirt the company's fraternization policy (developed by Aysia herself, as head of HR), the couple's reckless romance is thrown into chaos
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Somewhere between 3.5 and 4 stars, so we’re rounding up. This was a fun, very steamy, romance. Marc and Aysia get off to a smoldering start, going home together within minutes of meeting. The story is interesting and the couple is hot & heavy the whole time. I found myself rooting for them pretty quickly. And while the “mystery” isn’t hard to figure out, it’s an enjoyable read.

Fun and quick read, definitely not a clean romance. I received this book for free through Goodreads Giveaways. My op
Nichole Howell
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After Hours has a plot that I should not have liked. Relationships at work are never a good idea and I can't imagine myself being in such situation. Regardless, Melinda Di Lorenzo was able to engage me as a reader and make it believable.

Marc and Aysia are both rather uptight, but both can't keep their hands off each other. This story had a good mix of plot and steamy love scene to where one doesn't over power the other. Di Lorenzo packs a lot of story into this little book making it a fast and
Ree
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a well-written office romance. The author gives equal attention to the work drama, the developing relationship between the main characters, and to the plot line. I got sucked into the story, and found it very hard to put down.

The story flowed well, as did the dialogue, which was equal parts hot and entertaining. You won't be disappointed at all. I'm eagerly awaiting "Until Dawn".

I voluntarily read & reviewed an ARC of this book, which I received from NetGalley.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Workplace drama at its finest. This story went from a hot sexy weekend to a "Oh No" Monday for both Marc and Aysia. And when that chemistry won't stop, they both have to decide what it will do to them at work if anyone finds out. The story had tons of banter and LOL moments and with just enough sexiness not to be over done it was a great read.
Sarah White
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Melinda is one of my favorite authors when it comes to dialog between the characters. She is smart, witty and has just enough sass to make you love the leads and feel like you are right there with them. So excited I got a chance to read this early and I’m already anxiously awaiting her next book.
Lisa Atkinson
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book grabbed me right from page two and kept me reading until well after midnight. Super high heat infused with some light hearted rumour. Always a fan of Melinda's books but this one is definitely in my top three.
Juju
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway. This was a nice story - predictable but good writing and a nice little romance to curl up with. The characters were good too.
Hazel
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun interesting romance book with suspense.
I throughly enjoyed this book. Read it. I received a ARC.
I'm going to read more by this author.
Kris
This was a quick hot read for me. There was a lot of sexual chemistry between them, and their story was fun to follow.

ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Lori
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Won this in a giveaway. This was a fun read. Really enjoyed it!
Tammy Stephens
Michelle
Jun 19, 2018
Lee
Jun 25, 2018

Business or Pleasure (2 books)
  • Until Dawn (Business or Pleasure, #2)