Start by marking “The Boys Next Door (Next Door, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Boys Next Door (Next Door, #1)

The Boys Next Door

(Next Door #1)

Diana Cooper is 18, eager to graduate and go to Yale, and too shy to really look a boy in the eye. No one suspects the sexy lingerie hiding under her vintage dresses. No one suspects the dirty fantasies running through her mind.

Brendan and Ian O'Brian, the hot twins next door, are home from UConn for the summer: gorgeous, athletic, basking in popularity. Brendan, the "good
ebook
Published November 13th 2017 by Miranda Silver

To ask other readers questions about The Boys Next Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Boys Next Door

Beatrix
I'm sad this has so little reviews. It's very well-written, erotica with an actual story.

Loved it!
Melanie (mells_view)
3.5 MFM stars

Ok. So this is the longest erotic romance that I’ve ever read. There is a new adult love story weaved into this one, but it isn’t complex and it isn’t the biggest part of the story. This is probably 75% sex, 20% thinking about sex, and 5% new adult love story. The heroine is experiencing her sexual awakening, and the twins are doing something that seems to be old hat for them, but is something different this time?

Pretty good if you’re looking for erotic romance with a BIT of story a
Karlita | Tale Out Loud
Actual rating: 2.5 out of 5 stars

This is far the most lascivious book I read and it surprised me in all levels unimaginable. Reading the synopsis which I thought very simple and innocent, was actually a long and painful thing to read.

The intensity of the story was actually quite good but it was all sex and I'm looking for a little story, a drama that could give me a punch to make more senses to what was going on with the twins playing “the good twin”and “the bad twin”.

I like the first few chap
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
One of the best erotic stories I have read. MFM and MFMFF scenes.

Diana is the straight laced valedictorian and Brendan & Ian are her smoking hot/popular twin neighbours. They were once best friends until circumstances separated them. A few weeks before graduation a reunion turns into a kiss, which turns into so much more. It's some of the best written and hottest MFM I have read. Add in a scene where the threesome are joined by 2 extra women and you better have a partner or BOB handy. Seriou
Kat at Book Thingo
This book is so good. Not sure the cover does it justice (it just doesn't scream erotica or happy endings to me), but this is definitely erotic romance, though perhaps slightly more erotica than romance. There were moments when my heart was is in my throat, and if ever a book needed an epilogue, this would be it. (Not because the ending wasn't satisfying -- it was -- I just wanted more time to savour the HEA/HFN.) I do wonder what the story could have been if we saw some of it from the twins' PO ...more
Melanie A.
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An erotic fantasy brought to life!

So, it's possible that I've read a lot of smutty books in my time. Though there's no proof (ahem - check my reviews/ratings), I'll admit to loving a good menage smut romp. And this one didn't disappoint; in fact, it exceeded my expectations.

It had a nice hunters and prey vibe to it that I loved. Diana is the seemingly innocent virgin.
What would the guys at school say if they knew the shy girl who buttoned her retro dresses to the collar . . . had fantasized
Waleska 'Wally'
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Debut

My book bestie suggested this book to me and I was captivated by the story right from the start.

This is a menáge story like no other I have read . It deals with what is to be a twin, the twin dynamics , misconceptions and how they maneuver the people around it. And of course, because it's a twin menáge romance , we see the interactions between the two brothers and the heroine . This is a rousing, steamy hot 🔥almost scorching tale of discovery, body acceptance and growing up.

I en
Renee Lee
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SO. FREAKING. HOT! I wish those boys were my neighbors!
Chelsea
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I did enjoy this book. I do feel it would have been ever better had it had more of a story in between all the sex. It would have been great to see things from Brenden and Ian's POV. I felt like the book was also written in third person about Di and that it could have been written through more of her own self. Early on in the book I pretty much guessed that Ian loved Di and am really glad the story ended on a good note. There were so many different ways the story could of went. I was so afraid it ...more
Kristen Maxwell
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
Just like its main character, Miranda Silver's debut erotic novel is both smart AND sexy. Forsaking the popular trappings of BDSM-obsessed billionaires and lycanthropic lovers, this simple suburban fantasy charts a course through a young woman's sexual insecurity, surrender, and empowerment, in a series of pants-meltingly-hot trysts with her hunky neighbors. Don't let the "romance" in the title fool you-- the action here is explicit, torrid, and blistering, though it thankfully never crosses the ...more
Nicole
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy shit!!!!! That's literally the only thing I could say when I finished reading The Boys Next Door. Silver did a superb job. I'm speechless and that doesn't happen often.

If you're looking for a steamy read, this is your book. There's threesomes, toy play, g/g, and so much more. Lawdy, you'll need an ice bath after this.

Diana Cooper is 18, about to graduate and head off to Yale. She's super shy, and can barely look a boy in the eye. So Nobody suspects the fantasies she has, the sexy lingerie
Caitlin Audet
I first heard about The Boys Next Door at the same time I was able to read the book, which I'm happy to say I liked a lot. So much that I didn't want to finish, hence how long I spaced this book out. Miranda Silver does a great job with giving us a coming out of your shell story mixed with some pretty wild fantasies that I bet anyone would love to star in.

Diana is the shy girl who uses all her time to study and makes sure there's no time for fun. Past experiences made her scared of everyone, esp
Beth C.
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was five-alarm-fire hot! Loved every page! Miranda Silver really has a winner with this book! Lucky girl Diana grew up next door to Brendan and Ian and they were best friends from before kindergarten. The three were inseparable until Diana's family moved away for a year in junior high. That year changed her life completely and when she returned the next year the relationship with the brothers just wasn't the same.
Until right before her high school graduation...the brothers had returne
Nicole Ortiz
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! This is one freaking hot 🔥🔥🔥 story beginning to end. This is erotica with a love story thrown in. Once I started reading this I couldn't put it down. Well-written, sexy characters. Enjoyable short story. Can't wait for the next story to come out.
I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Jessica Wannamaker
This is a hot, smoking first time for lots book. Diana has known the O'Brian twins for years, but time away put a rift between them she couldn't admit to. They stopped being friends until one faithful summer night just before she graduated.

Brendan got her started but Ian took over. The twins took her to pleasure levels she'd only fantasied about and added sexual experience that she hadn't.

She learned a lot including that she was possessive of Ian. She cared about Brendan but if he wasn't there
Anto Butera
description

Was this book hot? Yes. Yes, it was.If that's all you're looking for in a story, then go right on ahead. I'm sure you'll love it.

But, if you're a little more picky with your erotica, like myself, maybe you won't find this book all that alluring.

First issue I had with this book, Diana's over the top horniness. It just wasn't normal. Or healthy. I'm all for a strong sexual drive, but masturnating in a school bathroom stall? First, gross. And second, control your urges, woman! I couldn't suspend my
Dawn West
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, romance

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book.**

One young woman's fantasies really do come true...

Diana is about to graduate high school and head off to Yale. She's worked hard over the years to secure her future, but it's put a damper on her social life. So when the twin brothers next door tempt her into a wild night, she's all on board. Getting swept away in the moment, she doesn't realize until its too late that this can only be temporary. Once her heart starts to lean toward one
Hanna's Book Obsession
This is a smutty Male/Female/Male romance about a super shy girl and her hot neighbor twins who show her how good it feels to give in to her desires. I really enjoyed reading this one. It was super freaking HOT. The story and characters are really great I loved them! This Erotic Romance is super sexy with a story and characters you will fall in love with.

Diana is the good girl who makes straight A’s and is to shy to even look at boys but that doesn’t stop her from fantasizing about them every ni
Michaelene
She was a bad girl, she was a good girl—who knew what the truth really was.

The Boys Next Door is Miranda Silver’s debut novel. Uber sexual, this erotic journey has a heroine who charmed me to my toes and has me ready for more.

Diana has spent much of her life hiding behind books and avoiding boys. She’s valedictorian in her graduating class and plans to hunker down at Yale next. But she also has secrets. Desires and erotic daydreams that are hidden in her drawers and beneath her vintage dresses.
Sassy Southern
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book should come with a disclaimer.... Lol. I absolutely loved this book. It follows along a senior named Diana aka Di right before her graduation. Her parents are away for the weekend and the hot twin boys from next door are home from college having a party while their parents are away. Di goes over to her window to get some fresh air when one of the twins(Brendan) see her. Next thing you know he's climbing up the tree outside her window. Di is very shy around boys so when he invades her s ...more
Nicci
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-boyfriend
I originally read this as a 7 chapter series when it was first uploaded on a writing platform community way back in 2016. That's why when it was announced that it would turn into a book, I zoomed the eff out and got myself a copy. As a respect to the author because the lady penned some addictive story.

Since I've read it before, ( like countless!! I was coming back on two particular chapters often!!) I would talk about my experience when I first read it. And HOLY SHIT the anticipation, the angst
Antonella
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
* I recived copy of this book via New Adult Book Group

This was perfect make my wild fantasy come true read.
One very shy and innocent girl and two twin boys one good and one bad hmmm yum right...Diana and her neighbours, brothers Brendan and Ian sure make this sexy read scorching hot.
This is very sultry, provocative and lustful read.

Turning pages on this passionate read was very fun. Diana explores her sexualty and becomes woman that is not afraid anymore, of her wishes, dreams, life. As the cl
Greyland Reviews
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Greyland Reviews by: Everly Lucas

Thank you Everly for recommending this on Twitter. This book was so smutty, dirty, and everything I wanted. Can't wait to read more from this author.
Jessica Traver cashen
A great romance with some great sex. This book has a great plot and characters.This is the first book I have read by Miranda Silver, and I will definitely be reading more by her. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
taveena kade
i was not expecting that ending at all
Ana
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
totally loved this book from the beginning to end, wasn’t able to put it down 😳 super intense and hot sex reading moments 👌 great writing style can’t wait to read next book
Butthisbook
Nov 09, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Yeah.... nope.
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book so quickly because I couldn’t get enough. So enthralling.
Bec
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Boys Next Door was five alarm chilli hot!!!! I was sucked in from the very beginning and as the story progressed, I wondered where their relationship was going to go.

Miranda Silver delivers an exceptionally hot story about 18 year old Diana who lives next door to her childhood best friends, identical twin brothers, Ian and Brendan O'Brian. Never been kissed or touched in a manner that was appropriate, Diana wants nothing more than for her fantasies of the twins to come true. So when Brendan
Megb
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I received this book in exchange for an honest review from NABC*

This book was HOT! I was so into it I couldn’t put it down.

I was thoroughly shocked with just about every new scenario, what are they going to try next? I absolutely devoured this book! It was steamy, sweet, funny, frustrating, and down right naughty all at once..

The whole good twin, bad twin thing was pretty comical to me especially considering the things that happened when it was just the three of them and who was instigating wha

• Eating Fire and Drinking Water
  • Six
  • Rough Diamond (The Erica Jewell Series Book 1)
  • Affection
  • Tanner
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Enjoy the Ride (Winter Games, #3)
  • Bedded for Diamonds (Bennett 2)
  • Ruling the Mob (The Mob Lust Series, #2)
  • Saved By The Bride (Wedding Fever, #1)
  • Remastering Jerna (Remastering Jerna, #1)
  • Daddy's Girl
  • Truly Yours (Truly Us, #1)
  • The Italian Kitten Meets the Russian Wolf (Giovanni Family #1)
  • For Emery (For You, #4)
  • Living in Secret (Forbidden Desires, #3)
  • Teach Me Sweetly
  • Soft Limits
Miranda Silver writes sexy novels with a twist. She's happy to be putting her English degree to use, along with her love of drama, secrets, steam, and words. Miranda lives on the West Coast with her family, where she spends time outdoors whenever possible.

->Newsletter: http://bit.ly/MS-Newreleases
->Website: http://www.mirandasilver.com
->Twitter: http://twitter.com/silvermusings
->Facebo

Next Door (2 books)
  • The Girl in Between (Next Door, #2)