Start by marking “Last Call (Heartsville #1)” as Want to Read:
Last Call (Heartsville #1)

Last Call

(Heartsville #1)

Quinn Monahan and Grayson Page have been friends since high school. Despite their differences, they’ve been there for each other through thick and thin. Opening Last Call together, a bar tucked away in the small town of Heartsville, PA seemed a natural progression—even if it makes it harder to live with the secret longing they’ve always had for each other.

Hoping to score a
ebook
Published November 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Last Call, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last Call

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I like Christina Lee's work, but I'm not a fan of Felice Stevens. Unfortunately, this story, while super sexy with some truly tender moments and a strong HFN, felt more like the work of the latter (which for me is not a good thing).

The voices of the men weren't distinct enough, to the point that sometimes I got confused as to who was narrating which section.

The story was also repetitive; the internal monologues got really boring after a while.

Quinn was the rich boy whose parents didn't love hi
Martin
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked this story. For some reason it took me ages to read, but I genuinely enjoyed it.

Quinn and Gray are best friends and run a pub together: Last Call.

They both have feelings for each other but never dare tell the other for fear they might get rejected, wrecking their friendship.

Emery is a rootless guy who used to work for a circus and never had a real home. Now that the circus is closed, he's drifting. Trying to make a few bucks in a random pub doing bets, he runs into Quinn and Gray.
Riley Hart
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved these three guys!
Denise H.
*** Three men, three shots, three perfect fits. ***
Thirty something Emery came into Last Call one rainy night. The town drunk picked a fight, and flattened Emery's tires, so, Gray and Quinn, bar owners had a guest. They lived above the bar, and the thunderstorm caused some big damage. Emery and Gray struck a bargain, because Emery could do the construction work. As a former circus roadie his whole life, he was a jack-of-all trades.
Emery worked hard, and also cooked for the men, so Gray and Qui
Jewel
3.5 Stars

A sexy read that I enjoyed. I did often lose track of who was whom, though.

-------------------------------------
Thank you Secret Elfster!!!!!! ❤❤❤
Christina
Nov 30, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
LAST CALL is now LIVE and available in KU. **Please note: this is an MMM romance.

Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***2 Stars***

This book is a mess. Zero chemistry between the MCs. No clear voice or distinction between Quinn, Gray and Emery. They all sound exactly the same and having all three POVs gave the book zero depth.

And it's cheesy. The dialogue. Their actions. It pains me to say this, but even the sex at times was cheesy.

It's not easy writing a throuple...and these authors were not successful at it. It was mechanical and formulaic. I felt nothing between these guys. The sex was very "if one guy is
Sanaa Z.
3.5 stars.

I'm going to keep this review short.

I liked the concept of this book. And I enjoyed the characters. But there were some parts that could have been executed better. I thought that we could have used more information; on the characters backgrounds, the scenery (for me to imagine it, because I usually can but couldn't in this book), etc.

I had a hard time connecting to the people as well. And some parts felt rushed, especially between Quinn and Gray. But the writing I thought was well d
Cadiva
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love a good menage and this one from two of my favourite authors fully meets the criteria. It's a true threesome with each partner having a full say in the relationship.

In Last Call we see two best friends with a hint of a spark who've never dared to take the risk in case they ruined their friendship. When Emery arrives, down on his luck but willing to do anything to get back on his feet, he provides the catalyst for their feelings to kick off.

There's a good lot of explosive sex in this book,
Debra
Reviewed for Sinfully.

I’m always on the lookout for a good ménage story and this surprise release co-written by one of my go-to authors worked very well for me. There is no sexual or romantic relationship between any of the three men when the story starts. At least not in reality. Quinn has had feelings for his best friend and business partner Gray for years but never would he ever speak of it. Same goes for Gray who thinks Quinn couldn’t possibly be interested in him that way. As close as the t
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bgirls, mm, ebook

Review by The Blogger Girls.

This is the story of two men who are best friends and co-owners of a bar named Last Call. They have been through a lot together over the years, and while both are gay, they have never been together for fear of changing their friendship. Neither really knows how the other feels though, as they have both kept that info to themselves but for the same reasons. Then comes Emery, the drifter trying to find his way after the circus closed down, the only life/job he’s really
River
Jan 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, ménage
It's no secret that I struggle with any type of threesome stories. I honestly never read one that really full filled me. I fell like there's always more attention to one character or one relationship than all 3.

Even though I did liked this story and I do believe it was entertaining and it had a really nice sense of "they are going to be ok" in the end, it had the same attention to one character issue.

As you know from the blurb Quinn and Gray have known each other for years so I feel like the a
Ula'ndi Hart
Apr 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: menage-a-trio, lgbtq
Overall book rating: 3
Audio Book: N/A
Book Cover: 4

This was a sweet read. For me, it held no fireworks, it’s not something that will stick with me. But it provided enjoyment for the time I spend reading it.

I liked the idea around the story but I think the ‘drama’ aspect was kind of mehhh...

Gray immediately got my attention with the idea of being “dark/mysterious” but it never felt as if his personality was fleshed out enough for me to really understand him or why he is so “elusive/closed off”

Q
Lelyana
It was really a surprise book when Felice Stevens announced that she and Christina Lee has a collaboration book together and it's an MMM!
From the sound of it, it's already sexy. I mean, I have love Felice's book since the beginning, loving her men, and writing with Christina Lee made me wonder how this book's gonna be.
I dug in soon as I had the book in my hand and I can't stop reading until I finished this.
Gray, Quinn, Emery, three lonely souls, Looking for something they can called 'home' for a
Teri
3.5
I did enjoy this story. I really liked all three of the characters. Gray was probably my favorite. I really enjoyed the dynamic between him and Quinn. I liked Emery a lot too, and I'm glad that it didn't go the super angsty route that it could have with his background and such.
My issue with the story was some of the writing, I think. There were things that pulled me out of the story a bit. The use of the word "crackling"--it was just too much in the beginning. The other issue I had was (view
Sue bowdley
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Felice Stevens and Christina Lee are amazing authors in their own right....But put them together and you get an absolutely perfect menage book...One who's MC's just draw you in....I've not read a menage where none of them were in a relationship at the start but it worked perfectly....Quinn and Gray(love that name) have been nest friends for years and when Emery comes into their bar Last Call their lives are going to change.....They were all great together....The way they first all came together ...more
Chris
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtq
3.5 stars for this sweet read. Quinn and Grayson have loved each other for the past 20 years - as best friends and partners in their bar neither man made the move so that their friendship was always strong. While at rock bottom Emory stops in at the bar to buy a beer and consider what would be next in his life. Completely down on his luck, no home, no job, Emory is faced with loneliness and is destitute. Quinn having a soft heart recognizes something in Emory and feels compelled to help, as he d ...more
Zane Kage
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5
Wow, did I love this! This is one of the most realistic MMM books I've ever read. The characters and story are so believable and I fell so hard for these guys. With a steady pace and a slow build, Grayson, Quinn, and Emery became one of my favorite reads of the year. So sweet, so loving, and again, so believable. The way they grew together, fell in love, their vulnerability. How could I not fall in love? So well written. And uhhh, yeah, in the middle of all the sweet - holy hot! Had to get the f ...more
Kim
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gray and Quinn have been best friends since High School and now co-own a small town bar called Last Call. They have always been there for each other and know all about their family dynamics and pasts, but they never tried a romantic relationship. And even though they both had feelings for each other, they never admitted it and pretended they did not exist.

But Emery's arrival into their town and their bar is a catalyst for change. Due to circumstances he ends up staying with them, and feelings b
DTM
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished Last Call by Felice Stevens and Christina Lee and let me tell you...it was FANTASTIC!! ...I know there are a lot of you who are not in to MMM and I can totally understand why...I, however, am a huge fan of MMM done right and let me tell you, this was done SO RIGHT!! It was perfect...This is not what I often see as typical MMM...the approach to the relationship is completely different than what I've usually read before which quite often can be awkward and many think of as cheating ...more
Amanda
One of the Things that I struggle with the most when reading a three some story, is that I only feel a connection between two of the MC’s and the third is just in the sidelines. In Last Call, I felt the feelings were there with all three men. Maybe it was the fact that we get all three perspectives and what is going on in their heads but it worked.

Emery slides into a stool at Last Call just wanting to rest and have a beer before moving on again. He doesn’t count on sweet Quinn or protective Gra
Carra
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I found out that Christina Lee and Felice Stevens had collaborated on Last Call, to say I was crazy excited to read it would be putting it mildly. I’ll tell you right now, this book definitely lived up to my expectations and I hope this means we’ll see more in the future from the two of them together! Their writing was so seamless, I couldn’t tell who wrote which parts.

I loved all three of these guys, each for separate reasons. Quinn for his compassion and kindness, Gray for his perseveranc
BR11
Dec 16, 2017 rated it liked it
It was ok, but just so. The conflict was silly and the sex between the 3 MCs read like if it was just two of them in bed instead of all of them together.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it

It warms my heart when I read a truly well-written story and can picture just where it took place. Set in the heart of the Pocono Mountains, not too far from me, Last Call was an intense read about three different men, their hopes and dreams and what they have to go through to achieve them.
Quinn is fun-loving, open-hearted, caring and has been in love with Gray for as long as he can remember. Gray is suspicious of everyone, especially since Quinn is so trusting, and he’s been in love with Quinn
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~

This book came as a surprise, but it was definitely not a bad one. :D In fact I was thrilled when I read the blurb. I mean, it's pretty sure I've read it anyway because of the two authors but when I read this is a ménage I was like: "Here, you can get my money." xD

Felice Stevens and Christina Lee have proven in the past that they can write; it's shown in their several books and that I love them utmost is no secret.
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
4.5 Stars

What a wonderful surprise! Not only is it the first collaboration of two amazing M/M romance authors – Felice Stevens and Christina Lee – it’s also an M/M/M romance – the first they wrote. Talk about delicious yumminess!

Ménage romances are tricky – making it believable that three people are indeed a trinity – one unit – and not just a couple with one loose addition. These two managed to create a true threesome, despite one of the characters just recently entering the equation while the
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Whiskey Sipping STARS

Oh my goodness. I just can't even catch a breath on this one. The authors have brought forth not only a super sexy and steamy read, they have given us a touching look at the evolution of a man. Quinn and Gray have been friends for years. They go about their business, each secretly in love with the other--more than just friends. Then along comes an unknown variable--Emery stumbles into their lives.

What follows is the building of trust, the development of friendship and t
AGandyGirl
**3.5 Stars**

Sweet story with very likable guys. The MMM also developed quite nicely but something just felt off off. This really had very little grit or angst at all and the timing of their day and actions in some scenes seemed out of whack. Not sure when these guys slept, honestly. And while the sex was good I occasionally had this look as I wondered how there was room left to do the described sexual act given the position of the other two.

Worth the read if you're looking for a no-angst MMM w
Daphne
3.5 Stars. Low angst and sweet MMM.
Natalie
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stories about ménage seem to be tricky for authors, making three people’s emotion and attraction feel balanced and equal. The authors approached this developing threesome in a positive way, with the relationship beginning between all of them at the same time. When Emery first shows up, Gray and Quinn both experience attraction to him but it’s a slow burn before they decide to become physical, with all three together from the start. Quinn and Gray having been friends for so long still meant E ...more
  • Believing Blue (Manchester Ménage Collection, #3)
  • The Foster Family
  • More Than Most (More, #2)
  • Here for Us (Us, #1)
  • Second Chance Sam
  • Misfits (Urban Soul, #1)
  • Room at the Edge (Room at the Top, #2)
  • Love, Never-Ending (Flash Me Photos Portfolio #1)
  • Fitting In (Fitting In #1)
  • The Hot Floor
  • Bringing Home Danny (Five in a Bed Book #1)
  • Bound To Please (Playing for Keeps, #2)
  • From Don to Dom
  • Playing for Keeps (Unshakable, #1)
  • Finding Hope (Finding, #5)
  • What He Left Behind
  • Three's Company
  • Cowboy Sandwich (Cowboy Sandwich #1)
Mother, wife, reader, dreamer. Christina lives in the Midwest with her husband and son--her two favorite guys. She's addicted to lip balm, coffee, and kissing. Because everything is better with kissing.

She writes MM Contemporary as well as Adult and New Adult Romance. She believes in happily-ever-afters for all, so reading and writing romance for everybody under the rainbow helps quench her soul.

Heartsville (2 books)
  • First Light (Heartsville, #2)