Start by marking “Pipe (Fallen Lords MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pipe (Fallen Lords MC, #2)

Pipe

(Fallen Lords MC #2)

Guarded. Afraid. Confused.

Nikki Nomad’s life is in shambles. Growing up in and out of foster care, she rarely lets anyone in. After watching her best friend Karmen fall in love, Nikki starts to soften to the idea of a happily ever after with Fallen Lords V.P., Pipe.
He’s ruggedly handsome with a careless attitude, and it’s the exact lethal and sexy combination that break
Published November 27th 2017 (first published November 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Pipe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pipe

Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

I thought I would give this one a try since I was looking for something angsty but without OW drama and since book one seemed to be free of OW drama I thought this one would be safe from that as well. Ya, not so much. The hero and heroine have an ONS, spend two weeks flirting, and when the heroine goes to talk to the hero she finds him getting it on with a whore in his room <--- doesn't that just scream romance to you? Needless to say, I was turned off by the hero before the book even really
Fatimama
Nov 30, 2017 rated it liked it
The opening reminded me of a low-rent Motorcycle Man by KA coz Pipe (H) was in bed with ow when Nikki (h) knocked on his room at the clubhouse. They were not in a relationship at this point, it was just an ONS but Nikki already had some feelings.

She leaves the town that night and Pipe felt bad but he couldn’t figure out why. It took him a while and he did try to find the heroine even though he hasn’t realized yet that he has feelings for her.

Pipe found Nikki and proceeded to move to the house n
Tpagirl
Pipe was the second book in Winter Travers Fallen Lords MC.

Pipe and Nikki hooked up in the first book, Nickel. Nikki was Karmen’s best friend and Pipe was Nickel’s MC brother. The hookup meant more to Nikki than it did Pipe and Nikki moved to a town an hour away to get away from Pipe. The book opened with Karmen finally able to track down her best friend.

I really wasn’t a fan of Pipe. He was a total idiot, so the story wasn’t working well for me in the beginning. Pipe did grow on me as he began
Syndi
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I saw this audio book long time ago. But I hesitate to listen to it. Because I thought it would be a bad romance with high dose of cheesy. The blurp is not promising at all. But then I snatched it and started listening. I have to admit, the writing can be better. But the story is good. The romance is not steamy but adequate.

What I like the most is Nikki's character. She is super sassy. Takes no prisoner and she does not cry much. When Pipe broke her heart, she solders on. Moving on, finding new
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I'm totally on your crazy train."

Being an MC Romance addict, it's usually the bossy badass bikers that pull me in, but I have to give props to the 'girl gang' for keeping me entertained in this installment of the Fallen Lords MC series. Those crazy girls kept me laughing from beginning to end. I had already had a taste of Nikki with her bestie Karmen in the first book, but it went from funny to hilarious when Alice was added to the mix.

Nikki pulled a runner, leaving her job and her best fri
XxTainaxX
Jul 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Not my cuppa.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
~Lynzi, 5 stars

Good God almighty, what is this author doing to me?!?!?!

I have fallen head over heels in love, all over again, with the Fallen Lords. I didn’t realize I missed them as much as I did until I started reading this one. Oh man I have missed the craziness of these girls, and the badassness of these guys. (Wait, is that even a word? Nope…but I’m gonna roll with it. Lol)

I honestly couldn’t see Nikki and Pipe together. Even in book one. I just couldn’t. It never crossed my mind for them t
Whitney Cannavina
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.
Review by Country Gals Book Blog

Nikki ran from Pipe and now it’s time he got his woman back. But can he convince her to come back or will he lose the only woman who ever meant something to him over his mistake?

Pipe is a smart man but maybe not so much when it comes to women. However I will say that he definitely went big in his gesture to win Nikki back. These two characters were fun, hot, and perfect for each other. The sex was hot and the chemistry just a
Chrizzary
Deb B
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
very similar format to book 1. very fast paced and lots of fun. absolutely love Alice .. so hope their is a book planned for that mad hatter. there are some things i don't like, mostly the same things as in Nickel's book and mostly club issues but overall an enjoyable read
Tracy- OMGReads
While I had a bit of difficulty getting into Pipe, It quickly sucked me in. The beginning was dragging a bit, as much as I loved Karmen in the previous book, this book she got on my nerves a bit with the way she treated the heroine, Nikki. It felt like everyone was patting Nikki on the head and ignoring everything she wanted and was saying.

Once we get into the meat of the book, I was hooked. I love the banter between Pipe and Nikki. I loved watching Pipe's growth from the beginning to end. Nikk
Sivutha
Love it.

Pipe made the mistake of letting Nikki slipped through his finger and now that he got a second chance, he is not letting her go.

Nikki moved far away to get away from Pipe but.......
Ana Rita
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My addiction... New books and MC series... Oh boy... Could I be happier!!
I've had the pleasure of reading another book from this author and I loved it and join an MC book into the mix and I'm on cloud nine.
Winter Travers is the author in question. Her writing is hot and sassy, with lots of feelings and emotions into the mix.
Pipe is her latest release and is the second book from the Fallen Lords MC series. I haven't read the first one but I sure will.
This book tells the stories of Pipe and Nik
Kylee
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Fallen Lords MC series and if the first book didn't have you hooked on these hot alpha bikers then Pipe will make the decision easy. Pipe and Nikki's story is one that not only contains the underlying grit of a true MC romance but has all the side dishes that we all love from drama, suspense, angst and off the chart sexy scenes that will have your heart racing. However, Winter Travers doesn't just leave you with that, she will have you literally rolling round the f ...more
Erica
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wanna guess who hasn't read this series in order?
Yep that would be me.
Going in I hoped for a great story and that's what I got.
There's no cheating, which is a huge turn off for me and is quite common in MC novels.
Pipe is a little messed up. He doesn't do relationships, he truly doesn't know how.
Nikki knows Pipe isn't what she needs but can't resist a one night stand.

After that one night they flirt off an on, she takes it one way and he goes the exact opposite.
When she shows up at his place she
Lynne Garlick
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sugar? *sigh

Oooh I think I had more than my heart melted whilst reading this book! The first time Pipe calls Nikki 'Sugar' I was a goner! Nikki and Pipe shared a night together and then he totally messes up, resulting in her moving away from those closest to her.
Now he is making it his mission to get her back and keep her safe as it appears somebody is watching her. But he has his work cut out, he hurt her once and Nikki is adamant it won't happen again. Sit back and watch the sparks fly as thi
Amanda Weems
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG. Winter Travers sure knows how to keep you wanting more. I fell in love with pipe and Nikki story. He is just so sexy and she is a sassy little thing. There were so many times that I just laughed and laughed and then those times that I really wanted to cry or throw my kindle across the room. After that ending I can not wait for the next book in this series to come out. There are not enough stars for me to give this book as many as I would like. A Amazing story.
GeekyBookMama
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
At the beginning I felt bad for Pipe poor guy didn’t have a clue 😂 and sometimes I wanted to jump in the book and give Nikki a slap upside the head but with that being said I loved it from start to finish and OMG Alice was hilarious and I freaking loved her.
Cassandra Hall
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC given for honest review.

Winter has done it again. Another great story with Sweet and Sassy women and hot alpha males. Nikki balances Pipe perfectly. the story had plenty of romance and drama and keep you on your toes. and I love the intro to the next book I can't wait to read it.
Teresa Lara
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Pipe and Nikkis story.Love intense funny . excellent read.Gimmie more.
Tanya Santiago
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alice is hilarious!
Brandy Roberts
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok can I say how much I adore Winter Travers her stories always take me on a roller coaster of emotions and I can't get enough of it . The Fallen Lords MC just keeps getting better and better plus with the way we got a little tease of the next one at the end I'm just craving more my heart is all over the place . Pipe can be read as a standalone the couple is mentioned in Nickel their the best friends of Nickel and Karmen don't worry for those who have read the first book Karmen and Nickel make a ...more
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
" really enjoyed the plot, there were a few sides of it, the Jensen thing that was running since Nickel (trying and probably failing to not spoil), also the subplot that is coming in about Wren. I also enjoyed not only Nikki and Pipe falling in love but their plot of the stalker Nikki manages to gain for herself.

I am really getting hooked to this series and I’m honestly not that mad about it. I really enjoy the writing and just how easy it is to get lost within these characters and this world. I
Lee-anna Dunk
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So freakin good

Omg i freakin loved pipe so much i had so many laugh out loud moments?, the banter between pipe and his brother's was hilarious i love how these alpha men when they find the woman for them they love and they love hard .
I cant wait to get started on maniac. Totally a 5 star read from me.
Kathy Rouchelle
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book where a scene stays with you long after you read it, giving you the same reaction to it as when you read it. Like did you laugh or cry, or get angry?? Well in this book there is one line that continues to have me laughing out loud whenever I think about Alice saying it to a pregnant and hormonal Karmen..."I'm sorry for your loss". OMG.. Just typing that made me laugh! Those ladies are a trip and I had so much fun when I was with them.

NOW....this was the story of Pipe a
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4.5 stars)

When Nikki attempts to be brave and tell Pipe she wants a relationship, she finds herself in an embarrassing situation and instead of telling Pipe how she feels, she leaves town, running to an hour away and the sleepy town of Kales Corner.

Pipe hasn’t been the same since Nikki left. He refuses to admit the possibility that she may have left because of him but, internally he hopes that isn’t the case as she has made him see things in a whole new light. When Karmen tel
Sailor (PPP)
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pipe, Pipe, Pipe….what can I say other than you make my asthmatic lungs seize just thinking about you. For you I would wear a gas mask just to be able to be in your presence. I would light your cigarettes. I would clean your ashtrays. You make me swoon and it’s not because I’m holding my breath from your cigarette smoke.

I think we’ve all been waiting for the second book of the Fallen Lords MC from Winter Travers. Pipe definitely didn’t disappoint. We knew that he and Nikki had something going on
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Oh, these Fallen Lords are going to have you falling in love once again with these hot, Alpha MC bad boys. Not only do you fall in love with them, but you will laugh at Nikki and Karmen. These girls are crazy and hilarious. This is Nikki and Pipe’s story. While each story can be read as a standalone you will see other characters in their story and you will either miss those in prior books and be glad to see more or trying to figure out which character is getting their book next. All I can say is ...more
Joelle
Another great story in a continuing series.I have to say that the MC members old ladies and women made this story.I found the story to be delightful and quite entertaining.The characters were witty and funny and a joy to read about.

I have to say that I love Karmen OMG she is too funny and I am so glad that she is Nikki's best friend she definitely livens things up when she is around.Alice Nikki's other friend is no slouch either. Omg I had to laugh out loud when she introduce her to Wrecker the
Busy Bumble Bee Book Reviews
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I first want to say I really enjoyed the first book in this series. So I was really looking forward to this second book. I had really liked Pipe in the first book and was looking forward to his story. I had also thought I had a clue on how this book was going to go. But when I started reading it, let's just say I was completely off.

This book can be read as a stand alone, but if you haven't read Nickel, I would suggest reading that one so you know who is who. Nikki and Pipe are no strangers to ea
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Landing Eagle (Dead Presidents MC, #4)
  • Make Me Beg (Men of Gold Mountain, #2)
  • Royally Duched (Duched #2)
  • Inciting a Riot (Riot MC, #2)
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • Existential (Fallen Aces MC, #4)
  • Collared by the Badman (Russian Bratva #11)
  • Savage Redemption (Vampire #5)
  • Personal Challenges (Personal #4)
  • Texas Fire (Texas Heat, #2)
  • Bare Yourself (Consumed, #2)
  • Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3
  • Rogue (Phoenix Rising #1)
  • New Beginnings: Abel's Journey (Healing Hearts, #2)
  • GARRETT: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club (Southside Skulls MC Romance Book 8)
  • Dragon Claimed (Dark Kings #14.5)
  • Seduced by Sin (An Unlikely Hero, #3)
  • Unfinished Business (Bastards MC: Book 1)
Winter Travers is a devoted wife, mother, and aunt turned author who was born and raised in Wisconsin. After a brief stint in South Carolina following her heart to chase the man who is now her hubby, they retreated back up North to the changing seasons, and to the place they now call home.
Winter spends her days writing happily ever afters, and her nights zipping around on her forklift at work. She

Fallen Lords MC (5 books)
  • Nickel (Fallen Lords MC, #1)
  • Maniac (Fallen Lords MC, #3)
  • Wrecker (Fallen Lords MC #4)
  • Boink