Start by marking “Happy Howlidays (Nature's Destiny Book #5)” as Want to Read:
Happy Howlidays (Nature's Destiny Book #5)

Happy Howlidays (Nature's Destiny Book #5)

Dashing through the woods,
With the pack right on my heels.
Our stories we will tell,
Of all our season ideals.

Christmas eve is here tonight,
Celebrations have begun.
Gather ‘round the festive fire and sing,
It’s a Happy Howlidays invite.

In this special collection of short stories, follow the characters from the Nature’s Destiny series as they take you through their most importa

To ask other readers questions about Happy Howlidays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Howlidays

samantha allison
Must read after the other books

This series was amazing. I am a bit sad it has come to an end. Plenty of laughs and tears along the way
Natalie Sandford
Jul 11, 2018
Myra Espino
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
**Before reading this, I encourage readers to read the previous books in the series to follow through the storyline and the characters to this book.**

Anyway, I love Riley and Luna!!! This book kind of has 3 parts. At last! I got to see how the characters in this book celebrate holiday!! Eeekkk!!! I can't believe what I read in this book!! Luna is ❤❤❤!!! Omg!! Even in holiday, evil never takes a break!!
Also I'm happy to read Nick. :) Overall, this book is good!!! **sigh** I can't wait for more!!
Blue
Ashley Powers (Howard)
Jun 03, 2019
Donald
Jul 29, 2019
I’ve always lived a life based on my imagination, from hopeless dreams of romance to concocting alternate realities involving supernaturals. I’m completely fascinated with anything hero-related, and often speculate which superpower I’d possess. I haven’t settled on one yet.

I was born in England, and currently reside in Wales, UK. I love to write, and most days you’ll find me happily tapping away a