Start by marking “Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book” as Want to Read:
Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book

Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book

De-stress and unwind with hand-drawn mandalas. "Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book" has original designs created from animals and plants. Color 24 pictures and 24 ornaments. Let your imagination soar! Drawings range from simple to detailed. Designs include: Unicorn, Dolphin, Butterfly, Dragon, Octopus, Seal, Turtle, Swan, Tree, Fairy, Whale, more.
Learn to fold and cut out la
Published November 23rd 2017 by Lind Press

To ask other readers questions about Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book, please sign up.
J.S. Burke Thank you! I hope to draw enough fantasy snowflakes for another coloring book within a year or two. I want a fourth tree to complete a set; the growth…moreThank you! I hope to draw enough fantasy snowflakes for another coloring book within a year or two. I want a fourth tree to complete a set; the growth patterns provide a nice, Celtic feel. Many of these designs will also be in the Dragon Dreamer books. (less)

Start your review of Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book
J.S. Burke
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I like the uniqueness of snowflakes drawn with patterns from animals and plants. Snowflake designs include Unicorn, Dolphin, Butterfly, Whale, Dragon, Octopus, Shark, Seahorse, Seal, Turtle, Swordfish, Tree-of-Life, Deer, Heron, Fairy, Dragonfly, Lobster, and more. The inner margin is wide enough for easy coloring. These drawings connect to the Dragon Dreamer books.
Chris
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book is a true treasure. A beautiful and very creative book full of intricate and magical, fantasy snowflakes that combine sea-creatures and fairies.
It is truly A therapeutic book with the images all including descriptions written below them. They are the perfect companion to The Dragon Dreamer Series.
The author is remarkably talented and I love her books!
Very Highly Recommended for everyone of all ages .
Rose English
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: all-time-fav-s
What a beautiful and very creative book full of wonderful fantasy snowflakes combining sea-creatures and fantasy images. A truly therapeutic book with the images all including descriptions written below.

The author is remarkably talented and I love that they are connected to the beautiful stories from 'The Dragon Dreamer Series'

Very Highly Recommended

Ashley Uzzell
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely and relaxing coloring book for children and adults alike. Each unique snowflake design is gorgeous. My favorites would have to Dragonfly Dreams and Stag Storms. A creative and beautiful coloring book!
Sandra Fraser
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful addition to the Dragon series by author JS Burke. Designed and drawn by Burke these snowflakes take one deeper into the her world, a world populated by dragons and octopuses. In Burkes world dragons play with fire and octopuses tend gardens, such a juxtaposition but one that works so well. These snowflakes depict all sorts of creatures of the land and sea and are truly a joy to colour. I'm going to spend at least two days after New Year using my new Sparkle pens and probably ...more
Patricia Rose
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The designs in this book are beautiful! As a few other people have said, the mandalas that are Christmas-ornament sized will be challenging to color, but I have some very fine point markers that I think will do the trick nicely. Coloring has always been one of my passions. I remember sitting in my bedroom on rainy days when I was six, coloring for hours while I listened to classic fairy tales on my record player - it always turned a rainy, miserable day into one full of joy and the pride of acco ...more
N.B. Williams
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
You don't have to be a fan of the Dragon Dreamer series (although I am) to appreciate the intricate designs in this beautifully designed coloring book. You can spend blissful hours coloring these kaleidoscopic designs that include sea creatures, fantasy creatures, and more. I spent a whole afternoon completely lost in the process -- a great way to power down when you need a moment to de-stress. I was delighted to see the designs offered in ornament form, too, perfect for the upcoming holidays an ...more
Sarah Owen
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has really beautiful designs that I can’t wait to get started on. I love the smaller ones at the back which you can cut out and make into a decoration in whatever way you want. I’m imagining the possibilities! I also like that it has instructions on how to make six-sided paper snowflakes. I only know how to make eight-sided ones, so this is really helpful. Lots of activities in one book.
Nikki Kitchen
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've had this book for well over a year, I just haven't taken the time to use it. Now that I have I love it. The designs are fun and diverse, but the details are manageable, not overwelming. One of my new favorite things to do is color this book and listen to audio books.

I won this book in a goodreads giveaway.
Suzanne Hager-Cobb
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love my new coloring book. The pictures are beautiful and awesome, no I can’t pick a favorite, cause I love them all. Great book a must have if you like coloring books.
Kelly Erickson
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is so delightful. The designs are intricate but don't have itty bitty areas that are too hard to color and just cause stress. Perfect for anyone who loves to daydream while coloring. So relaxing. My daughter's favorite is the dolphin design. She said she was pretending to be a mermaid swimming with the dolphins while coloring.
Karen
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun whimsical snowflakes based on her dragon series, Ms Burke has created a fun way to relieve stress.
Terrie Meerschaert
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
I bought this as a gift and may have to buy another for myself. Love the unique animal-themed snowflakes Jenny BUrke has created. They will be so fun to color!
Sheri Lee-Meece
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I found that I am absolutely enjoying starting my first picture out of J.S. 's coloring book! The hand drawn snowflakes look relatively simple at first glance then you start to see they are actually up unicorns, octopi, heron, fairies ect. I love that she told us about the science of how snowflakes are made and what type of snow it takes to make kind. I'm doing the Mangrove picture using coloring pencils for my very first time! I'm a marker fanatic lol. I highly recommend this for anyone that lo ...more
Barbara Ann
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The temperatures were falling, and as I looked outside I noticed snow falling outside my window. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the myriad of tasks awaiting me during the holiday season as I searched online, I noticed a coloring book about crayons. I thought that might be useful therapy as I relaxed in the evenings, so I ordered it.

I was pleasantly surprised that the book contained more than pictures of snowflakes to color. These illustrations were mandalas, which are Hindu or Buddhist symbols of
Melissa
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
J.S. Burke's Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book is a unique and beautiful coloring/activity workbook. It contains snowflake designs inspired by the meditative practice of mandala drawing and by the events and characters from the author/artist's science fantasy children's Dragon Dreamer series. Each snowflake pattern is accompanied by facts about the animal or plant featured in the design and occasionally references quotations from the series. At the end of the book, the designs are re-featured as ...more
Rebecca S.
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am excited to have received my “Fantasy Snowflake Coloring Books”, having ordered one for myself and several for gifts! I am having so much fun deciding on colors and decorating these amazing snowflake designs. There are even Ornament sized pictures to color. I know that my nieces and nephews will love them. J.S. Burke has an amazing gift in creating these designs. Many are based on her Dragon Dreamer Book Series. All of her books seem designed to stretch children’s imagination and knowledge
Tommi Crow
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has amazing art. My grandchildren and I love it. We color in this book for hours. This is for all ages 2-90. Fantasy Snowflakes is an amazing destresser. Pick yours up today and enjoy.
Angelina Kerner
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
J.S. has created a beautiful coloring book filled with different types of snowflakes and each has own story to tell.

At the beginning was hard because I was trying to focus on where the unicorn legs went. I used the cover as guidance which helped understand this particular snowflake. All of the snowflakes are different and the book comes at a great price. A fantastic Christmas gift. ^_^ I enjoyed coloring and will enjoy coloring the rest of them. I look forward to coloring the dragon one. You gu
Teri
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am not really into the new thing of coloring books but my grands enjoyed the book so much I had to check it out. It's AWESOMESAUCE. Tons of connections to the books and characters so it extends the enjoyment even further. Beautiful pictures chosen by the artist allowing you to open your mind to a whole new world
Brei-ayn
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this coloring book. Most detailed coloring book some of the coloring pages details are hard to see with a person who has vision problems. Not with this one the snowflakes are large and easy to see however the ornaments are a bit small. I enjoyed this coloring book alot.
Staci
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We are enjoying coloring in our snowflakes. Each inspired by individual moment in our time.
M. Bywater
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway, and I love it. The fantasy element makes it lots of fun. Big thanks to the author for creating this.
Alexis
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Alexis by: The author did at a book party on Facebook
Love it. I do reccomed this book. Easy to color.
Lorraine
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
A wonderful colouring/activity book from J. S. Burke - author of The Dragon Dreamer and Dragon Lightning

I love that it's single sided so no having to decide which of the gorgeous designs you want to colour!
Also includes interesting information about each mandala (snowflake) and instructions for making paper snowflakes.
jennet wheatstonelllsl Proc
Marie
Jan 27, 2018
Chess Desalls
Mar 22, 2018

• Heroe (The Paragon Trilogy, #3)
  • Woke Up Dead
  • ImpossiBella (Flip-Flopped Fairy Tales)
  • The Embers We Seek: Episode Four | Battle for Sortis (A Rebel Princess Serial Book 4)
  • Matt's swirly world
  • I'm Not A Dragon's Mate! (Avaleigh's Boys #1)
  • Bewitching Fire (Book 1 of Bewitching Brews)
  • Sugar, Spice, and Cowgirl Nice (Cowgirl Nice Series Book 1)
  • The Lionheart (The Harbinger, #4)
  • Beautiful Worlds (Faery Realm #3)
  • Reign Of Fire (Deep State Mysteries Book 1)
  • The Dread King (The Harbinger, #3)
  • Divided Worlds (Faery Realm, #2)
  • The Fellowship (The Harbinger #2)
J. S. Burke is an author, artist, and marine biologist, studying creatures of the dark abyss and diving on coral reefs. Her stories blend imagination with real science and author experiences. The Dragon Dreamer series grew from years at sea, a fascination with clever, alien octopuses, and a love of dragons: Science Fantasy for young adults 9 to 99.

"Dragon Lightning" won Pinnacle First Place for B