Start by marking “Wild Talk” as Want to Read:
Wild Talk

Wild Talk

Alternate-cover edition for ASIN B07915TRT2 can be found here

Madeline: Graduating from college and moving to Chicago was part of the plan.
Becoming an adult phone operator was not.
But you know what? I love every minute of it.
Until I meet Mason King.

Bossy
Persistent
Dangerously Handsome

With the snap of his fingers, he turns my world upside down.
I should have never said
Published January 18th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services (first published December 26th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Wild Talk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Talk

Bel McQuillan
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG what a beautifully organically written love story

Enter the world of Miss St Clair and Mr Mason King

Such divine grace and unequivocal beauty interspersed within each chapter of this novel.

Twists and turns at every corner albeit the one thing that remains constant is the raw visceral quality of their love and their connection ..

Reading this had me wanting to have my very own St Clair/King Moments

The adventurous journey delving into the Intricate lives and history of it's characters

A defini
nikki
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Star

I always feel so honoured when an author approaches me to read their book. As soon as Dani Antoinette sent me the blurb for WILD TALK, I was excited!
From the first chapter I was intrigued, particularly by Madelines choice of profession, and as I got further and further in, I became hooked. I read the whole book in one sitting because the storyline just consumed me.
I’m not one for going over the story in my reviews, the blurb tells you everything you need to know and you just need to t
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me, but my word, I cannot wait to read more of her work in the future. This is the story of Madeline, who is a sex call operator, and Mason. This is a well written story, with likable characters, and the story flows seamlessly. This is a humorous instant love romance, and I was hooked and intrigued throughout. This is one of those stories that just need to be devoured in one sitting. I will certainly be adding this author to my favourites and 1-click lists!
April Symes
Dani Antoinette is a new author to me and I was blown away by this book. I loved Madeline and Mason’s story. What you have is Mason helping his brother and him thinking Madeline is part of something nefarious ends up Madeline is this sweet, kind, sassy, virginal woman who was drawn in by only what her job was, nothing more. Mason overthought things and went way outta left field when he should have just listened to his heart. I loved how the story flowed and the characters interacted. Mason was o ...more
Megan
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, sexy, romantic
Funny banter, sexy interactions, and a surprising amount of heart. Madeline is cute, quirky, and comfortable in her own skin. When a confrontation in front of the restrooms brings her face to face with the guy distracting her from her douche of a date she's surprised, confused, grateful, annoyed, and most of all, incredibly turned on. Mason is just as intrigued by Madeline. She's a job for him and then very quickly, she's not.

The book was easy to read and quick to finish but that doesn't mean it
Cat
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wild Talk was a fun, fast paced, sexy read full of twists and turns. Dani Antoinette is new to me as an author and I loved how she made her characters pop from the pages.

This novel tells the story of Madaline, who came to the city chasing her dreams only to find herself in a very different position once they come crashing down. We then meet Mason who is investigating a security breech in his brother's company which leads him straight to Madaline. Sparks fly and the reader is taken a journey that
Julia Gerard
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Madeline, a smart head of the class, recent graduate is having a hard time getting a job in her field. Someone suggests her working as a phone sex operator. She does very well at this job! Mason an Ex Marine turned security specialist, has reason to believe that Madeline is involved in a theft case his brothers company has experienced. What he didn't expect was to really like her! Neither one of them are looking for a relationship Madeline isn't even looking for a man at all! They work through a ...more
chapter_romance
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review & I honestly loved this book I wanna buy it in paperback asap,I devoured this book in nearly one sitting, this book is HOT & STEAMY 🙌🏼♥ it’s also not insta lovey, which I appreciate and I had laugh out moments too. Wild Talk is a fast and easy read that had me smiling. It is the first book that I have read from this author, but it will certainly not be my last.

#alphamale #beautifulbookcover
#newadult #romance #bookworm #standalone #st
Rowena
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My first read by the author and it won’t be the last! Love the characters in this story, they were likeable, hot, and funny. Mason and Madeline’s chemistry is hot and I appreciate all the delicious loving that was provided which made for some entertaining and enjoyable moments. So if you want to read how a phone sex operator and a rich alpha billionaire meets then one click this story that didn’t dissppoint! I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Readers Copy of this book.
Sabrina Thompson
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor, new-adult
“Wild Talk” was a fast paced, easy and funny read. I really enjoyed this book. The writing was smooth with a clear beginning, middle and end. I thought the characters were well developed and likeable. I thoroughly enjoyed the banter between Mason and Madeline. Personally, the side characters were just as likeable as the main characters. I am eagerly awaiting more books from these authors and with these characters.
Lisa Roberts
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was so fun and the characters were great and so well developed with an instant connection. The way Mason and Madeline met was so fun and theirs jobs helped them learn a lot of things and how to deal with the emotions they were feeling, this was super sexy and I loved the friends and cant wait to read more.
Debbie
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and Sexy

Mason and Madeline embark on a fun romantic relationship was Mason was investigating one of her dates. It was a quick fun romance novel to be read in a few hours. I really liked their relationship banter and all their friends. Looking forward to enjoying new love stories with their friends. I would definitely recommend.
Abby
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I've read from this author but it won't be my last. This book was hot to read and had a lot of funny moments. Madeline and Masons chemistry was so good I couldn't get enough. This was a pretty quick read and I couldn't put it down once I started. Looking forward to the rest of the series!
Jenny
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I have read by this author. I hope to read more in the future. I love the characters, they were fun and well developed. Mason and Madeline have hot chemistry. This is a really enjoyable story. The storyline was amazing and kept me reading until the end.
Gladys
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wild Talk is a fun and sexy read. Fast paced, well plotted and has an enjoyable storyline. Mason and Madeline share great chemistry and are very likable characters. An entertaining blend of romance, drama, spice and humor. I'm voluntarily posting a review after reading an advance copy of this book.
Lisa
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Received an arc in exchange for an honest review. I loved this book. Read cover to cover because I couldn’t put it down. Characters were well written and the plot was exciting. I definitely recommend this book!
Amy Miller
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved Mason & Madeline. They were so good together. Loved the story and the characters. A hit for me!
Mona williams
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow wholly sex operator. she makes sex calls for a living. one guy is in deep trouble and they think she is involved. now he must prove she isnt. it kinda broke my heart the way he treated her.
Amber Peters
Jan 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Have read better. First half of the book reminded me of Pretty Woman. It did get more original later on but still some errors as well.
Jess
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this is my first book from this author and I really enjoyed it. The story was unique and it held my attention the whole way through.
Tracy
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Going in i was so over another 20 something year old virgin BUT...once I started reading I loved Madeline! This story is funny and very well written...I loved all these characters
Karin Nader
3.5. Fun read
Co
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bmbb-rev, arc
This was a fast read. Once I started I couldn't put it down. What starts off as Mason helping his brother. Turns into him finding Madeline. This book had several twist and turns.
Carol Mickelson-shapiro
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
i received this book as an arc and was pleasantly surprised at how much i enjoyed this book. a fast-paced,witty, well told story it was a quick,enjoyable read.
Thi
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was one hot read. I completely fell in love with Mason and Madeline. I love their interactions and their banter. They were smoking hot together. Will defenitely read more from this author.
Maxine
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a good read for lots of reasons.
The characters were so likeable and I loved the way the story flowed and the more I read the more I wanted, in the end I was sad when I'd finished it!
Natali
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was amazing book
I loved everything
The characters were amazing to read about
The end was perfect
Amanda
Mar 16, 2018
Co
Sep 20, 2018
Megan britton
Dec 06, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: New Cover 3 21 Mar 06, 2018 08:50AM

• Surrender My Heart: A Second Chance Romance (Caught Up in Love, #3)
  • Exclusively Yours
  • Wicked in a Kilt (Hot Scots #2)
  • New Rules (Catching Fire, #2)
  • Heart of a Cowboy (Elk Heights Ranch, #1)
  • Heartbreaker (Filthy Dirty Love #1)
  • Faded Gray Lines (Carrera Cartel #2)
  • Chub Rub
  • To Katie With Love
  • Maybe Too Good to Be True
  • Every Time I Love You
  • Dead Blow
  • Real Kind of Love (Books & Brews, #1)
  • Sheet Music (Razor's Edge, #1)
  • Skin Deep (Station Seventeen #1)
  • Unwelcomed Greeting (Riverton Crossing, #1)
  • Amber's Allure: An Erotic Intentions Book
  • Celtic Stars (Celtic Steel, #4)
A total bookworm and a hopeless romantic, Dani Antoinette likes to write the kind of stories she loves to read—stories about hot alpha males who embrace the thin line between right and wrong, and the strong, fearless women who are able to handle them. When Dani isn’t devouring books by her favorite authors at her local café in downtown Chicago, she spends her time interviewing prospective characte ...more