Start by marking “Daddy's Home” as Want to Read:
Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  649 Ratings  ·  121 Reviews
A dark romance from USA Today Bestselling author, Zoe Blake.

No one escapes their past.
Two years ago she ran, but now he has found her.
He will make her pay for her past mistakes.
Trapped alone in a cabin with him, there is no hope for rescue or redemption.
He wants information and refuses to believe she doesn’t have the answers he seeks.
He’s willing to do anything…anyth
Published November 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Daddy's Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy's Home

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
 photo daddy_facebookbannercomingsoon_zps3of83ino.jpg
🌟🌟🌟🌟STARS.
And here I am again reading some good old Daddy Dom kink. I'm an absolute fan-girl for this type of get your kink on, but I do find in terms of offering's, this type of sub-genre is pretty hit and miss. Some authors failing to hit that perfect spot entirely with it just coming across as well, extremely icky indeed.
Well, let me tell you Daddy's Home ticked all my boxes and more, for such a short story, (it's slightly longer than your average novella) this certainly delivers in spades,
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
descriptionOH MAMA MIA this book was SMOKIN' HOT. If you know me than you are well aware that DD/lg kink and I are #Besties. I eat these type of stories up by the spoonful. Unfortunetly not all DD/lg books are created equal with some knocking it out of the park while others never get off the ground (diapers/pacifiers anyone? *shiver*). Thankfully this one spanked all the right notes with me. I LOVED it and I really wish it had been longer.

description

I found this book to be well written and very well paced. This was
Sabrina
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This is my first book from Zoe Blake but it certainly won't be my last. This was on the shorter side yet packed with a lot of intrigue and a huge amount of hotness. I really liked that there was still a storyline and not just a bunch of smutty scenes, it made it more enjoyable to get that story along with everything else. I liked both characters, especially when they were steaming up my Kindle. Really my only complaint was not getting a lot of information about them
100sweet
Jan 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 45%.

The disgusting assaults on the h by H were very disturbing. She was crying and begging him to stop and he didn't care. No romance here.
Dondalaya
Dec 18, 2017 rated it did not like it
Unrealistic

As a real life little and part of the BDSM lifestyle I was disappointed to see some of the things forced on the heroine Chloe by Logan the hero. The scene where they had sex for the first time and he force's his fingers into rear, even after she tell's him no that it hurts and crying, but yet he threatens to punish her for saying no and objecting the intrusion. Another scene was when they were in the garage and she says a cuss work and he tells her not to cuss, but then she mistakenly
Book-Bosomed  blog
Once again, here with go with "warnings" that try to legitimize illegal behavior. "This book is edgy, dark and dirty. If the possibility of having your boundaries tested does not appeal to you, then please do not purchase."

Romanticizing sexual abuse is not testing your boundaries. It's contributing to a rape culture. And reading it does not make one more open minded. Supporting this dangerous rhetoric only propagates inequality, subordination, and violence against women. NO MEANS NO!

Kudos to thi
Chelsea
May 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2018
Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for a Daddy kink. But isn't the whole point of a submissive and a dominant supposed to be an earned and trusted position? How could that work in this book? Plus there's so much back story things are just thrown at you to make sense of what's currently going on. Not a fan
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

This story reminded me a lot of Alexa Riley’s books. Insta-lust, alpha “heroes” and over the top situations. I say this as a good thing! Daddy’s Home was a story that I couldn’t truly process as something serious, but had to take on face value. It was a fun and smutty little read with a Daddy-Dom/baby girl kink thrown in.

The story does not have a build-up, but rather the reader is thrown into the fray from the start. Chloe was hiding from her past mistakes and a boyfriend who was now in jail. Ha
Mercedes
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one was my first experience with Zoe Blake and it was good!! It was a bit hard for me to follow at the beginning but I think that was more because of the secrecy around what both Chloe and Logan were doing. It was a good DD/lg book if you're looking for some Daddy kink to spice up your reading!
TF
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ok.....I need to stop picking up Daddy Kink reads.....It's just not for me! :-(
Jen ❥
For those of you who enjoy some Daddy dom and spanking kink, I highly recommend this book. It’s one of the best I’ve ever read in the genre, featuring a H who has done thorough recon on (stalked) his target (the h) and takes over the situation she’s mired herself in in order to protect her. There’s some jealousy and a whole lot of possessiveness, and the h runs so the H has to pursue her which is another aspect I really enjoyed. This is a thrilling story and has put new-to-me author Zoe Blake on ...more
Mette
Uhhh Yummy.
I have just devoured Daddy's Home by Zoe Blake and what a feast for the senses.
A catching story with suspense and deviously hot spanking and sex scenes.

Chloe is a young woman on the run from evil things. Things she had nothing to do with but got caught up in because of her ex-boyfriend. She is living in hiding and keeping her head down, hoping it will all go away. But we all know that evil things always come back to haunt you. Chloe realizes that she can't hide anymore when her tra
Kathy Heare Watts
A TARNISHED INNOCENT—HIS BEDEVILED ANGEL

Oh, my goodness, Ms. Zoe Blake has done it again with this on-the-edge-of-your-seat, spine-tingling, action-packed, mystery suspense story that keeps the pages turning and at times has you wanting to cover your eyes afraid to see what will happen next. With an absolutely delicious, devious, and delightful cast of characters and heart-stopping moments.

Chloe has left New Orleans, along with a bad-news thug boyfriend who is now in prison, and has escaped to
C
Dec 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
3/5
Safe read

-Dark, edgy, pain is please themed
-Daddy play
Jamie
Dec 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
Nope.
Nope. Nope. Nope.
I was very bothered by this story. DNF'd this one.
Of course, things could have been different later in the book, but combining dub-con/non-con with Daddy kink is a hard limit for me.
Salma
Dec 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
the begining was quite exciting. yet there were some elements i did not enjoy. eventhough this came as no surprise but i absolutely did not like all those daddy/babygirl comments. the lovecoming was not hot at all either rather it was forceful and cringe worthy. mostly i enjoy an anti hero who is domineering but this one i came across as cruel and lacking all sweetness. Yeah my number 1 problem with this book is the hero's character. definitely not for me. a hero who loves hurting his female sex ...more
Xavier Neal
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read if...you enjoy hot reads, daddy play, twists, and an HEA.

This book was so much more than I expected. While I knew it was going to be sexy AF, it provided so much more by giving me a story line I wouldn't have predicted. It had an easy flow. Plenty of action. And the hot scenes were just that. Daddy play books are a tricky rope to walk and I honestly think Zoe does it not only with grace but flare. Totally recommend.
Badh
So, yeah, this book. I don't think I have enough stars to give this book. It's dark, it's awesome, and it's intense. I loved every single word of this book. Chloe was an amazing heroine and I wish I could get to know Logan a little more personally.

Chloe has been in hiding from her past for two years. She's run far away from where she used to be in the hopes that no one can find her. Too bad that doesn't last.

After 2 years, Logan finds Chloe. She has something that he needs. Not only does she h
Hart's Reader Group
This is the third Zoe Blake book I've read, and I can say it was enjoyable enough to keep me reading even though Live PD was on the TV.

Logan was hard as titanium, sexy as sin, and about as hot for Chloe as a lava floe for Oahu. The story was intriguing, the characters had dimension, and the happily ever after was sweet. I've always loved the possessive, protective, ultra faithful alpha males--as long as they aren't pussy whipped, which Logan isn't.

While I liked the story, there were a few thing
Tanaka K
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm a type of person who reads books that are complex and long with deep and underlining plots. When I saw Daddy's Home, I knew I had to read this because the blurb captured and it was really something different. I needed a dose of different in my reading tastes. Different came in a delectable, spicy and hot read that sent sizzles down my spine. Daddy's Home was my first book by Zoe Blake and damn, what an introduction. I was caught up in an interesting story that engaged me a whole lot more.

My
Dee
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Daddy Please!

WOW… simply WOW! It’s not often I’m left completely speechless (trust me) but this book is totally spellbinding! Professionally written, fast paced and thoroughly engaging “Daddy’s Home” is one wild roller coaster ride of spine-tingling suspense. The story’s backdrop as well as initial scenes are quite chilling, leaving the reader feeling a bit unsettled or apprehensive. The tone of uneasiness continues from differing aspects throughout the story, until the very end. Chloe (female p
Jenny
Whoooooo, someone bring me an iced cold drink and a fan, because this novel was H-O-T and D-I-R-T-Y! I’ve read a fair large amount of taboo, dark and kink in my time, but this one I can definitely say, is definitely top 3 of the list. This book ISN’T for beginners, but if you’re into some kink, especially something a little outside the box, this book is great.

I followed through from beginning to end, and finished it in a couple of hours. It explores dark themes, and interesting kink and fetishe
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
This was quite a quick read for me & although I liked some elements, there was also some that didn’t quite work for me

I do love a dark, gritty read & although it did have this as a trigger type warning, I actually didn’t find it to be the case at all. The story had lots of promise & the plot itself had lots of potential, I just think because it was more of a novella in length, it meant that the depth that would have really established the entire back story & character developmen
Christine
Nov 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Romance Between The Sheets
Daddy’s Home is a quick and very decadent read, a bit longer than a normal novella. By saying that it means we got much more of a story along with the instant attraction.

Logan manipulates and controls Chloe in a dark and very sensual way. It definitely hits all the right spots.

Due to having a hard life growing up, Chloe is very young at heart. Despite her love of all things youthful, she had a darkness and strong sensuality.

Chloe’s past connections in her short life have been dangerous and they
Jacquie
Nov 28, 2017 rated it liked it
First off, I have to say that I liked Daddy's Home. It's a short read and is jam-packed with TONS of naughty BDSM and kinky sex. Having said that, I found it lacking in content and character development. If it was a longer work, I'm sure Ms Blake would have fleshed out the characters and back story of both Chloe and Logan because what IS there is good.

I enjoyed the plot, very much. There's tension and suspense, which was actually what kept me reading to the end. I just found it a little bit unbe
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
So this is my first Zoe Blake book and I have to say it kept me entertained. From the very first page, it keeps you on your toes. Logan is a man with a history that nobody knows about (and to be honest we really don't learn much about his history) but it doesn't take away from the story. Then you have Chloe who has no idea why Logan is there at her cabin where she has been hiding out from her ex-boyfriend Chad.
So when Chad shows up and things go horribly bad Logan just might be her only way out
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This is a sexy step into kinky unknown for Chloe, when is hides from her psychotic ex-boyfriend in her late uncle’s Cabin in the woods. Unfortunately he finds her and Chloe has to deal with Chad in a more permanent way. Exhausted and frightened in walks Logan a huge man who deals with Chloe’s antics in a different and dark way.
This is a quick kinky read in the Daddy sexual play. Logan wants to love and protect Chloe, but she finds it more fun to misbe
Beyond The Covers Blog
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kate
What a wickedly delicious read from Zoe Blake. A story line so brilliantly written, it has you questioning your own self. How could something be so wrong, but feel oh so right?! His darkness to her light, their pasts come together to unite two tortured soles. Zoe delivers a powerful punch that captivates from start to finish, and has you begging for more. Do not deny yourself this guilty pleasure!
Heart5
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure how to describe this one other than hot, or maybe really freaking hot would be a better description. Logan was a deliciously bad guy, and Chloe was somewhat, but not quite innocent. Together they can melt the pages off a kindle. The writing was good and the story well paced. This one is definitely worth reading.

I received a copy of this book from the author.
USA Today and International Bestselling Author in dark romance.

We are all attracted to the forbidden. Addicted to the rush we get from reading something naughty...something kinky. We love to lose ourselves in the fantasy. The powerful lord who sweeps the lady away to his remote estate to ravish her. The cowboy who takes the sassy city girl over his knee to teach her a lesson. The devilishly charm
More about Zoe Blake

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)