Start by marking “Into the Moonless Night” as Want to Read:
Into the Moonless Night

Into the Moonless Night

(Moonfall Mayhem #3)

Book 3 in the Moonfall Mayhem series!

Catch Starthorne has spent a lifetime running from the prophecy that names him as the one who will save the shifter race, but now that he has returned to his home in Clawcrags, he may have to face his destiny. Determined to slip through fate’s fingers, Catch sows confusion, making friends from foes, mixing up the occasional sleeping dea
Published March 20th 2018 by World Weaver Press

To ask other readers questions about Into the Moonless Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into the Moonless Night

iamnotabookworm
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I give this book 4.5/5 cauliflowers.

I've been waiting for this book. This is the third installment in the Moonfall Mayhem series. As what the author confided in me, this story is about Catch. The second book hinted that this story might be about him. Thanks Miss Decker! So, I'll now be able to understand what makes Catch tick and the mystery that surrounds him.

I read the second book of this series in October 2016, so it's been almost a year. This has been truly a long wait but I don't mind beca
Mike
The third of this trilogy (though the final line leaves the door open for a fourth in the series) adds a new genre. So far we've seen fairy-tale comedy of manners/horror and steampunk mad science mystery; now we get shifter dystopian with a prophecy/Chosen One. I don't usually read dystopian, so I'm not familiar with the tropes, but this isn't a very tropey author in any case.

The extremely slow burn of the romance subplot continues, but is not resolved. In fact, the potential couple are in diff
Fiona
Aug 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: lter
Disclaimer: I was given this book for free as part of the Library Thing Early Reviewer (LTER) program for an honest review.

Into the Moonless Night, book #03 in the Moonfall Mayhem series picks up where book #02 finished.

This book continues the story of Ascot, Catch, Moony, Dimitri and Rags'n'Bones. Along the way new characters are introduced, such as Cavell and Sevotte, who we met in book #02. I found you learn more about Catch and what his relationship is to Cavell as well as the Hide Aways. I
Jantine
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While Catch is brought to the Alph to act as the Golden Star, Ascott and the friends she has and makes on her way try to save him. If possible, they might save the Gragclaws too.

'Into the Moonless Night' brought new surroundings, new adventures, and new wonderful characters and places. There was more making fun of the usual suspects, this time in a kind of dystopian setting, in a well-paced and never overdone way.

I really loved the characters in these stories from the beginning, and I notice th
Karen Lacey
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who would've known Catch had such a heart. I enjoyed the love story, plus the myriad twists and spins in plot and character depth. The game/battle toward the end was especially fun, as was the journey through the mountain. Well done! I'm looking forward to the next one. (I even liked the crazy hummingbird character!:)))
Brett'swife
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have really enjoyed reading this series. And look forward to reading more of this series.
Lara Bahr
Krissy Dougherty
Barbara Senteney
Pat Dewey
Dec 04, 2017
A. E. Decker was born in Pennsylvania, but has lived in California, Virginia, and New Jersey before returning to her native state. She holds degrees in English and Colonial American history, and has worked as a tai chi instructor, framer, doll-maker, and ESL tutor.

In addition to the Moonfall Mayhem series published by World Weaver Press, her stories have appeared in Fireside Magazine, Beneath Ceas

Moonfall Mayhem (3 books)
  • The Falling of the Moon (Moonfall Mayhem, #1)
  • The Meddlers of Moonshine