Start by marking “The Emerald Lily (Vampire Blood, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Emerald Lily (Vampire Blood, #4)

The Emerald Lily

(Vampire Blood #4)

When Princess Vilhelmina Dragomir is awakened from her hellish sleep with a blood kiss from a handsome stranger, she learns that much has changed while she’s been away. The armies of the Black Lily and the vampire Crown have amassed and are on the brink of war.

No romantic entanglements, no family. Mikhail Romanov, Captain of the Bloodguard, took a vow when he joined the Bl
Published January 29th 2018 by Entangled Publishing, Amara

To ask other readers questions about The Emerald Lily, please sign up.
Juliette Cross Hi. Each book is a stand-alone about a different couple. But there is an overall arc to the series that is resolved in this book. Each book can be…moreHi. Each book is a stand-alone about a different couple. But there is an overall arc to the series that is resolved in this book. Each book can be read separately though. :)(less)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]

“Beautiful things can often be the most deadly.”

The Emerald Lily is the fourth and final book in the Vampire Blood series by Juliette Cross. I have been a fan of Juliette’s work from the very first book. This series has captivated me from the start as I followed this band of rebels through each story in their quest for freedom and equality. In the first book The Black Lily was but an unorganized spread out bunch who wanted to free the humans from their lives of servitude to the vampire hierarc
Claire Robinson
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 - "Beautiful things can often be the most deadly... Stars!

The fourth book in Juliette Cross’ hugely enjoyable Vampire Blood series brings us to the climax of the battle between good and evil.

ITs LIVE!

Amazon: https://goo.gl/PocCse
B&N: https://goo.gl/u5MaAG
Kobo: https://goo.gl/RrELaV
iBooks: https://goo.gl/DQTPjK

I have a huge fondness for this series, it started my love affair with the words and books of this author, you need to have read the previous books in the series to get the full impac
Nicola
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
The Emerald Lily is going down as one of my first favourites to come out of 2018. It’s always slightly bittersweet reaching the end of a series you’ve loved, especially when the author has done such a wonderful job of transporting you into the very heart of their characters world. But when you’re treated to a finale where you know the proverbial will seriously hit the fan and which brings everything and everyone together, plus has an epilogue that simply is the jewel in the crown, you can’t comp ...more
Sh3lly (GrumpyBookGrrrl.com)
NOW AVAILABLE!

Review also found at:

1. The Black Lily: ★★★★★
2. The Red Lily: ★★★★★
3. The White Lily: ★★★★

Thank you Netgalley and publisher (and author!) for providing a digital copy of this book to read and review!

This is the final book in the Vampire Blood series by Juliette Cross. It is about Princess Vilhelmina (Mina) and Mikhail Romanov, captain of the Bloodguard. It’s a vampire re-telling of Sleeping Beauty. Mikhail awakens Mina with a Blood Kiss after
Jilly
Feb 02, 2018 rated it did not like it

Oh book series, you let me down!

Yep, the last book and, instead of ending on a high note, it acted like that person on your group project that acts like they are totally doing their part and then shows up on presentation day with a wrinkled cocktail napkin and a pencil drawing of a flux capacitor. You know - That Guy.

One guy doesn't show up that day, one forgot all about it, one "ran out of printer ink", and then there's napkin guy. *sigh*

So, this book is where we finally get the vampire war we'
Robin (Bridge Four)
The Black Lily ★★★★
The Red Lily ★★★★
The White Lily ★★★★

The Emerald Lily is the final book in Juliette Cross’s Vampire/fairytale mash up.
“You will grow even more beautiful and fair, yet you will walk in a waking slumber. When you are a woman, the dark queen will curse you with a living death.”
[…]
“But one day, darling girl, a prince will awaken your heart with a blood kiss. Not long after, you will drink fire into your soul and awaken the beast of vengeance and righteousness. And courage and
Carvanz
Holy Wow! This was an amazing ending to Juliette Cross’ Vampire Blood series!!!

Princess Vilhelmina Dragomir is lost in a bloodless sleep. During her time spent locked away in tortured slumber, war rages across the land. And then the most amazing thing happens. A kiss. More specifically, a blood kiss.

description

Mikhail Romanov has vowed his life and service to his brothers. At the root of his vow is the burning need to exact vengeance. The next step in doing that is to rescue the princess. But at what cost
Deborah
Dec 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5*

This series has taken old traditional fairy tales and given then a paranormal twist. First we had Cinderella (The Black Lily) then Red Riding Hood (The Red Lily) Snow White (The White Lily) and now the forth and final book Sleeping Beauty (The Emerald Lily).

This has been an entertaining series and for me this has been the best book.

Mina (Princess Vilhelmina Dragomir) has been living the bloodless sleep for months. She’s awakened from her forced slumber by a kiss from her Dark Prince, a princ
Beth
Cross blends the classic fairytale of sleeping beauty into a completely enchanting adult adventure, thrusting the reader into magic, mayhem and maybe even a wedding…

Princess Vilhelmina was cursed by the evil vampire queen at birth because her father would not promise her to the evil queen’s son as a bride. An old woman, that just happened to be connected to the source of all magic, twists the curse into a prophecy to save them all.

Mikhail, the captain to the blood guard, rescues Vilhelmina from
Dianne
We never outgrow fairytales, we just want them to mature with us. Juliette Cross has taken one more magical tale and added her own “grown-up”fantasy twist with THE EMERALD LILY; Sleeping Beauty with more heart, more turmoil and true, heart-pounding romance.

She was cursed to sleep until a blood kiss would awaken her. Princess Vilhelmina Dragomir awoke to discover a world where she was caught in a war for power and control. She also found her heart stolen by the handsome warrior whose kiss awakene
Juliette Cross
Nov 27, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sleeping Beauty meets the Underworld in this final installment of the Vampire Blood series. Coming January 2018...
Mei
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
Now it's Sleeping Beauty turn!

But she's not the Disney's meek, sweet girl who sings while running the spindle! No here she's a worrior queen! And a sexy one who knows what she wants!

And she wants her dark prince! Even if he tries to do the honorable thing and not jump her bones! LOL

In pure Ms. Cross' style, the fairy tale is twisted and a very tantalizing way! *wink*

And this tale brings the ending of the series with a complete HEA!

I rally hope Ms. Cross will not continue it because I can see th
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
My god, that was epic! The relationships, the lust, the drama, the battle, and camaraderie. So much epicosity I don't even know where or how to begin. You simply must read this awesomeness.

KT Book Reviews
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
tumblr
YouTube
Book Babblers
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)

Danger, Intrigue, Subterfuge, & Romance.

This series captured me from the very first book with it’s unique twist on fairy tails and vampires. I can't express how much I've loved this series, diving into the books, and being taken away. In The Emerald Lily we get Sleeping Beauty, which is my favorite fairy tail, next to Beauty and the Beast.

WOW! I didn’t think Ms. Cross could surprise me anymore then
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
24940467._SX540_

This was book four in the Vampire Blood series and really does need to be read in order.
I myself had only read book One and as such, I put off reading this one for a while. When I requested this I thought they were actually standalones and I definitely can vouch that you will get much more out of this if you read this series in order: there is also an underlying story interconnecting these books throughout though each tale does focus on a brand new couple.
This is the vampire take on Sleeping Bea
Marta Cox
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
This series has just thundered along growing ever more exciting with each and every instalment. The idea of mixing Vampires with characters inspired by fairytales took me by surprise but if action, adventure, humour and passionate stories call to your readers heart then this jaw dropping series should definitely be on your shopping list.
I'm a little sad that it all comes to an end but wow what a way to pull everything together. With its slight whiff of Sleeping Beauty we finally get to know and
Erin Kelly
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely ending to a wonderful series. Truly thrilling with great, unexpected twists. Full review coming.
Naima Simone
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read all three book in the Vampire Blood series, and when I had the opportunity to receive an ARC of book 4, The Emerald Lily, I jumped on it. Fast. Most exercise I'd had in months. :-) This series is...amazing. The fantastic world-building, the characters that just burrow into your heart and refuse to leave. The intricate and intriguing plot and storylines, the thrilling action, and the heart-stopping, "Oh my Gawd, I just can't" romance and passion. Each book has that. And at the end of ...more
Rhenna Morgan
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yes! Yes! YES!!! Every single book in this series has gotten progressively better, steamier, and YUMMIER! Mina and Mikhail's story is one of my favorite kinds! The total brooding hero who feels he's not good enough, but of course the heroine isn't taking no for an answer. The characters are so rich and their growth so exceptional I tore through the pages in no time. And the chemistry between them is off the charts explosive.

Seriously, if you haven't read this series, you need to. Then when you'r
Kahea
***5 ‘By the Stars, You’re Going to Kill Me’ Stars***

Now THAT was a way to end a series (though I’m crossing my toes real hard in hopes that there will be a spin off because there NEEDS to be one), not that I thought it would be anything less than epic, but that was unexpected. Then again, with all the twists and turns throughout this book, that ending was the only way to go. The Emerald Lily had a good balance of humor and drama, characters I could (and did) fall in love with, all kinds of cr
A.S. Fenichel
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn’t put it down!
The Emerald Lily is book four in Juliette Cross’s Vampire Blood series. It’s the final book and it did not disappoint. In fact, it was freaking awesome. Somehow Ms. Cross makes blood sexy as hell. If you read The Black Lily you might be worried that Mina is too sweet to be an interesting heroine. Fear not! Mina is going to blow your mind. She is the perfect woman for the daunting job ahead. At the end… Oh no… No spoilers. Let’s just say the end was EPIC!
And as fabulous as
Christina
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars - 3 Flames

DISCLAIMER - YOU SHOULD READ THE PREVIOUS BOOKS TO TRULY UNDERSTAND CERTAIN THINGS WITHIN THE STORY LINE.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Please tell me that there will be a spin off or....something. This can't be the end!!!!

I've enjoyed...no, LOVED, each of these books. Each book possessing the intrigue and lust that comes along with vampire books. But there was always something a little more, and this last installment doesn't disappoint.

Mikhail, Captain of the Bloodguard, is on a mission
Michaelene
SPECTACULAR BOOK, FABULOUS SERIES, ALL THE STARS!!!

I have nothing but mad love for this series!

Ms. Juliette Cross is my go-to when I’m in the mood for a dark, twisted fairytale with hot-as-hell vampires and intense action with nail-biting suspense. This journey was epic, and The Emerald Lily pulled out all the stops. The fact that it’s the last in the series makes me so sad, but I’m eagerly anticipating anything else this author will write next.

She’d been a complacent good little princess all he
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
This is the fourth book in The Vampire Blood series and this one is by far my personal favorite in the series so far! Every one of these amazing books can be read as standalones with no problem at all, but I do recommend reading them all because they're just that good!

This one is Mina and Mikhail's story and I literally couldn't get enough of these two together! I am a huge fan of the forbidden lovers stories where the two start off with everything against them, including themselves, and still
Sissy's Romance Book Review
THE EMERALD LILY by Juliette Cross is book Four in the "Vampire Blood" series. This is the story of Princess Vilhelmina and Mikhail Romanov the Captain of the Bloodguard. I have read the previous books (and loved the!) but feel you can make this a standalone book if you choose to do so.
Mina was placed into a deep sleep by the Queen until the time came to force her into marring her son, King Dominik. Mikhail rescued Mina with a blood kiss that has opened her eyes to more than just being a wake,
Kira

I should have hated this. It was full on insta-lust from the very beginning. Fate brought Mina and Mikhail together. Mina was destined to save them all, so of course she was a special snowflake. Everyone loved and admired her, and she had special powers. Mikhail had his own secrets, which made him perfect for Mina. Usually I'd be annoyed with a book like this and rolling my through it because it was so predictable, but I had a damn good time reading it.

The romance was really good. The i
Gwessie Tee
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Naughtiness 3 *

Utterly fantastic book, literally just finished reading this amazing book. Julie treated most definitely did not disappoint, this series has been absolutely amazing and this book definitely follows the trend of its sister books.

I will not give spoilers but I will say, love, adventure villans you seriously would kill yourself for heroine and hero in this and it's sister books. Truly amazing plots and twists a boom and series that you can completely escape in to and Adore with equal
Colliding Worlds
Wow! This last installment of the Vampire Blood-series just blew my mind! The Emerald Lily was full of sweet romance between two strong and passionate characters, insane plot twists (that I would never have seen coming!) and breathtaking suspense and action scenes. A beautiful ending to a great series, alltough there are so many more characters - like Dmitri, Katya or Riker - that deserve their own story.

Mit The Emerald Lily gelingt Juliette Cross ein fantastischer Abschluss ihrer Vampire Blood
Bambi Unbridled
description

The Emerald Lily is the conclusion to Juliette Cross' Vampire Blood series, which featured retellings of some of our favorite fairy tales including Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White, and now, Sleeping Beauty. These were all really unique stories loosely based on the original fairy tales with some very grown up twists. I do not recommend reading these stories as standalones, you will want the continuing story arc that starts with our Cinderella vampire slayer in The Black Lily.

The f
Mercedes
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
A continuation to the Lilly series.
Good characters, plot,story,drama,action,angst and romance.
Like seeing some of the other character which helps with the story.
Enjoyed reading.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Bittersweet Magic (The Order, #2)
  • Don't Blackmail the Vampire (Sons of Kane, #2)
  • Tainted Blood (Generation V, #3)
  • The Forests of Dru (Sorcerous Moons, #4)
  • Sentinel of Darkness (Darkness #8)
  • Aces Wild (Sin City Collectors, #1)
  • Planet Dragos  (Elder Races, #9.8)
  • Pirate's Alley (Sentinels of New Orleans, #4)
  • Seaborn
  • Sex and the Single Vamp
  • Bite at First Sight (Scandals with Bite, #3)
  • Death Takes a Holiday (F.R.E.A.K.S. Squad Investigation, #3)
  • The Brimstone Deception (SPI Files, #3)
  • Cheating Death (The Immortal Descendants, #5)
  • Wicked Burn (Realm Enforcers #3)
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Vampire (Dead in the City, #4)
  • Veiled Target (Veilers, #1)
  • Fangs for Nothing (The Fangover, #2)
JULIETTE is a multi-published author of paranormal and fantasy romance & the co-host of the podcast, Smart Women Read Romance. She is represented by Rachel Brooks at BookEnds Literary Agency. She is a native of Louisiana where she lives with her husband, four kids, black lab named Kona, and two kitties, Pumpkin and Betty.

If you care to join her private reader group for insider exclusives and

Vampire Blood (4 books)
  • The Black Lily (Vampire Blood, #1)
  • The Red Lily (Vampire Blood, #2)
  • The White Lily (Vampire Blood #3)
“Leaning close to her ear, he whispered, “Princess. If you can hear me, listen well. I must awaken you from this deep slumber. Pardon the intimacy and have no fear. I mean you no harm.” 1 likes
“She swallowed hard, her voice broken. “I’m sorry to disappoint you.”
“Disappoint me?” She didn’t understand. “What I didn’t expect was you.” He gestured with a hand. “This beautiful, sensual creature who begs me to kiss her and who looks at me like I’m the only man on Earth. The only man who matters. It’s like I’m being pulled straight to hell… and for you?” He shook his head, unable to shut his mouth. “I would gladly burn for all eternity.”
1 likes