Start by marking “Their Phoenix (Daughters of Olympus, #3)” as Want to Read:
Their Phoenix (Daughters of Olympus, #3)

Their Phoenix

(Daughters of Olympus #3)

Continue the journey ... Their Phoenix is book 3 of the Daughters of Olympus series ...
Pre-order now!

**This is a reverse harem series with a high heat level.
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 184 pages
Published February 23rd 2018 by You Are Lovely Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Their Phoenix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Phoenix

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 3.5 STARS

Their Phoenix is book three in the Daughters of Olympus series by Charlie Hart and Anastasia James. Charlie Hart is a pen name for Frankie Love.

In this installment, featured are not three, not four but five hawk shifters. Five very hot, very athletic men! Vaughn, North, Brecken, Sawyer and Arrow, were orphans and were taken in as children by Gaia who is Mother Earth. I think Gaia knew all along that these men were going to be very important.

hawks flying gif

Lark was raised by a very overprotect
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
3.75 Stars
I really liked this installment in the Daughters of Olympus series. It was fast paced and constantly had my attention. Everything that I complained about in the last installment was fixed and it seems like every installment in this series gets better than the last.
I liked Lark. Even though she grew up with a sheltered life, she was still independent. She didn't want her guys to "protect" her and she tried to be as self-sufficient as possible. I found her character interesting because
❤Bibi's Book Blog❤
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage, reverse-harem
Danica
Shelves: arc
Recieved as an ARC for my honest review. Their Phoenix was a big hit with me. After not being completely fullfilled with Their Mate and Remedy's story I was over the moon with Lark's story. Lark wanted to stay true to who she thought she was. You felt her struggle with trying to find out her past, but too scared to really want to know. And her Hawks stood strong for her and gave Lark the strength to learn who she really was. The Phoenix

Lark didn't just embrace what Remedy and her Wolves had to s
Elysian Fields
Feb 22, 2018 rated it liked it
A fun read about another of the “sisters;” this story follows Lark as she discovers her truths and finds love with her own reverse harem. I liked this story and it was filled with emotions and action. Even though it is a reverse harem/ménage story I would say that it is safe because there is very little sex in the story and more adventure and action. This is another great chapter in the series and I after each one I get more and more excited for the final outcome.

The characters are well written
Meghann Alford
Shelves: arc
Another fantastic book in this already superb series from Charlie Hart and Anastasia James! This one is about Lark and her five men. There is the drama and suspense, the passion and heat and of course the love. And just wait till you find out who her father is! As usual the book starts and ends with a 'letter' from their true mother but you never guess what she reveals in the end. Fantastic! I cannot wait till the next book in this series!! I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
He
Alyshia
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book of the series. In this book we meet Lark. She has lived a more sheltered life than her sisters. Her mother is an over protective witch. But unlike her other two sisters Lark has actually known one of her sisters though she didn't realise who she was at the time.

We also get to meet five gorgeous hawk shifters Vaughn, North, Brecken, Sawyer and Arrow. Each different from the next but each wanting to protect and love Lark above all else.

We still don't know exactly who their b
Hannah
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC copy of this book.
Book three in the Daughters of Olympus series was fast paced and I read it all in one sitting. I really enjoyed the main character and her guys. Lark had been hidden and sheltered her whole life by her mother and yet she was still strong and determined and not cowed, which I was very happy about. This series just keeps getting better with each book and I can't wait to see what comes next. Also, I love how Remedy and her guys from the previous book made an appe
Krystle
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book was everything I hoped for and so much more. As this series progresses it just gets better and more intense. I love that this book wasn't focus around sex, but more about the characters true feelings and as their relationship progresses their bond grows deeper.

I loved the fact that the STORY takes place in Vegas and Lark is the star of the show. I love the switching of POV and feel we getting understanding of the characters by hearing from each of them.

This book like the others
Melinda
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A show in Vegas? With five gorgeous co-stars? Not bad! Lark is a hardworking strong girl who seems to be very fragile in the beginning because of her figure, but throughout the story she can prove that to everyone - including herself - that she is anything but that. The blooming of love is nicely written and also Lark's relationship and feelings towards her family. It is crazy exciting, how the Phoenix is revealed.
The ending is also great, we receive a new puzzle piece for the frame story.
This
SJ
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am totally loving this series, each book is about a different sister trying to navigate their way through life with no idea who they really are and what is in store for them

Lark feels smothered by her mum but she finally has what she wants, a show in Vegas, but when she meets her cast her life changes never to be the same again

Full of excitement and danger, this is a beautifully written story with unusual shifters and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am looking forward to the next book as it is bui
Norma
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't as into this book at first, but I am so glad I kept going!! It was so good. I loved watching Lark' s transformation, and boy did she become a force to be reckoned with. The guys are all dreamy and I love getting to read chapters from their perspectives. The overarching storyline is getting pretty intense, and I am excited to see where we go next and finally figure out what the heck is going on!!
Heather Endsley
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lark and the Phoenix

This story follow Lark and her hot hawk shifter men. They land the show in Vegas. Little does Lark know, Gaia raised these men and sent them to protect her. From what you ask? I guess you will have to read and find out who her father to be. Hint he is the god of gods. And this beautiful little bird is actually a Phoenix. She just needs to learn how fierce and strong she really is.
Joyce
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Daughters of Olympus, Book 3, Their Phoenix is not a book you want to miss. Book 1 - their Siren and book 2- their Mate are the first two. Forget the old fairytale about Zeus, Aires and Posiedon, and enter into the "Charlie Hart" world of not only reverse harems, but reverse the fairytales too. It's a cannot put it down till you finish kinda book.
I am Sooo hooked on these books and cannot wait for the next two.
Codie
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series, when you think it can't get any better the next one comes out leaving you speechless. I adore this series, this book was a fantastic addition to it! I loved Lark and the relationship that she developed with her mates. This book had the perfect amount of emotion, angst, laugher and swoony hot moments. It left me happy reading it and seeing how this book ended, I had a hard time putting it down. I cannot wait for the next one to find out exactly what happened to the last sister.
Deb Le
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. Each new book is better than the previous ones, even when you think it can't be done. I adore the fact the female characters are all strong and strangely down to earth despite the fantastic/ mythological aspects. The Vegas setting was fun, the men are sweet and endearing while remaining very much alphas. Good fun read. I voluntarily received an ARC of this book.
Noelle Woodruff
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lark to Phoenix

Awesome! Another amazing Daughters of Olympus! Hawk shifters and Las Vegas! So cool how her mom was a witch so it brought another twist to how she had no idea about her twin. Which I'm excited to see what happens when they go to New Orleans! And Remedy helping out.
Michelle
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has been such a good series, and book three totally did not disappoint.
The story follows Lark and her five men. It was full of action as well as emotion. It focuses more on feelings, and allows the emotional bonds to grow and develop.
It was short, and fun, and overall, I cannot wait for the next book.
Leah Dynes
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a good book about Lark, who is bucking against her mother’s rules to do something for herself, and her five hawks that are sent to protect her. Through everything, the five men help Lark and Lark learns about herself and how strong she really is.
Tina Courts
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is about the third sister Lark as we follow her in her journey of discovery. Found to be very well written and captured my imagination. This is a reverse harem and did not disappoint. can not wait to read the next book in this series to meet another sister. what a great series.
Denise Campbell
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third in the Daughters of Olympia series. In this installment we follow Lark as she is branching out to do an aeril show for Las Vegas. Overall this was a great story the heat is very touching amd adds to the story without being too much.
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

So a quick recap.. Book one is water. Book two is earth. Book three is earth. She has been protect by hers mom spells her whole life. When these 5 guys come into her life. Everything changes. What will they find when they find the last sister.
Amanda Lee
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fun enjoyable read about one of the sisters. This time it’s Lark and her five men. I really enjoyed her, she’s strong and realistic. I think this was my favourite book in the series so far. I can’t wait for the next one!
Eva
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story is another daughter in the series and it was a great read plenty of excitement with great characters well written loved the cover picture I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Calm Your Pits
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Strong

I love how strong Lark is and how she knows she wants all of the guys. She is an amazing performer even before she finds out about magic. Cannot wait to find out what happen to Tenny
Book-Lovin-Momma
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lark really is like a caged bird until she meets five sexy hot men who are hawk shifters! They finally help set her free, and boy does she burn bright! The chemistry in this PNR was hot and amazing, and I am really enjoying this series!
D. Rivera
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Must read

This book bring you more to the pieces of this story. Cannot wait to see where the last sister leads us.
Christine
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am really enjoying this series.

Great writing and story lines. Can’t wait to read the next book. A truly riveting story with love and conflict.
lorrine hill
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Intriguing

This was really good I enjoy the meeting of the other characters and having the stories time together
Finding out even more about the fathers and then
Shannon
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Original and perfect

This series is taking us to New depths of the paranormal romance and I am hooked! Such great story lines which suck you in and the twists just keep coming!!

• Tempted By Magic (Order of the Akasha #2)
  • Serpent's Kiss (The Last Serpent #3)
  • Pack Obsidian Gold (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf, #3)
  • Huntress (Trials of the Gods, #1)
  • Fire Reborn (Shifting Fire, #1)
  • Pounding Earth (Starcrossed Dragons, #4)
  • Omega's Choice (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Her Warrior Harem
  • Queen's Guard (Shifter Royalty Trilogy #2)
  • Love-Struck (Arrowed Series Book 2)
  • Shadows of Stone (Protectors of Magic, #4)
  • Elizabeth, Protector of Dragons (RH Fated Alpha, #5)
  • Tricked (The Four Horsemen, #3.5)
  • Awakening (Summer Omega, #1)
  • Moonbeam (Beam, #1)
  • Court of Shadows (Forbidden Magic #1-2)
  • Trierna (TriAlpha Chronicles, #5)
  • Celestia (Unicorn Blessed Chronicles, #1)

Daughters of Olympus (5 books)
  • Their Siren (Daughters of Olympus, #1)
  • Their Mate (Daughters of Olympus, #2)
  • Their Shade (Daughters of Olympus #4)
  • Their Goddess (Daughters of Olympus #5)