Start by marking “Forbidden Games” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Games

Forbidden Games

Forbidden Games was previously released in the Dangerous Desires romantic suspense collection. This edition includes an extended epilogue for a window into the future direction of the series.

When the games you play involve lies and manipulation, the consequences can be more horrifying that you can imagine. Sometimes the only way out is to give in to your forb
Published November 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Games

Start your review of Forbidden Games
Tiffany
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have loved every book I've read by this author, and while this one was not my favorite, it was still a good one. It is a short story so it's perfect for a quick afternoon read. The storyline involves a younger woman and older man, although I wouldn't say a romantic relationship between Zoe and Evan is a major part of the plot. There is some danger, drama, and suspense. This does end in sort of a cliffhanger, although not with Zoe and Evan. I am looking forward to seeing where the next book tak ...more
Jackie D
Evan is caught in emotional turmoil; his 19-year-old Goddaughter Zoe is lots of trouble due to her late father's past indiscretions. He has and will continue to do whatever he needs to keep her safe. His feelings for her are more than just a family bond, the lust/love Evan carries for her is beyond measure. He has never spoken his true feelings out of guilty conscience, but now with the threat of her life and his hanging in the balance, they're trying to get to the bottom of all these secrets!
Oh
Kerry
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love how dark and twisty JB writes and Evan and Zoe's story is no exception. I hadn't read it in its previous format but this one with its extended epilogue works amazingly well and although it is a younger woman/older man romance, it is the drama and suspense that really makes this work for me.

It's a fast paced and quite short book but one I would happily recommend....just like all JB Duvane books I have read, this one is a big hit for me!

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Diane
Recommends it for: YES
Recommended to Diane by: I GOT AN ARC
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "FORBIDDEN GAMES" Loved the story between Zoe and Evan they had some pretty hot chemistry. Evan was her godfather and he watched out for her all his life but Zoe was in danger because of the debt her father owed this is definitely a must read you don't want to miss, the storyline was terrific and the characters were awsome I definitely recommend you won't be disappointed I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
Sam Power
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and qucick read, still a good read.
We have meet Evan and his Zoe before in Daddys game.
Evan tries to keep goddaughter Zoe safe and hidden from the mafia. Zoe just want's to hide from them all.

This autho has a way of pulling you into the story from the start.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Kathy
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was a really good romance that mentions characters from other books but you don't need to read the other stories to get this one. Just makes you wonder a little and want to read the other books and they are all good too. Hot, steamy romance with suspense and action.

I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Evan's goddaughter Zoe is in trouble, and he'll do everything he can to save her. He shouldn't feel this attention for her, but it's like stopping a speeding train. Will he finally give in and tell her how he really feels, even if she hates him for the way he's treating her? This was a heart-pounding, fast-paced quick read, with a steamy conclusion!
Farrah
Huge Daddy Games fan and I enjoyed this spinoff from Evan and Zoe
Excellent fast read and I hope there will be more stories that include Kyle, Graham and Evan. I love strong characters and great storylines. Kyle is my favorite character. More Games (literally) please!
Eva
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Evan and Zoe are great characters and this book was filled with suspense and sexy romance I've read a few of this authors books and loved them all her book is definitely worth reading I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Lisa
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I liked how there were characters from other full stories. It had some suspense along with sweetness. I liked getting their story, as I had previously read Daddy Games and wanted to know more. It was enjoyable, sexy, and a fun read.
Pat
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well written storyline had me hooked from the very first page and the characters were so well developed that as I turned each page I was drawn in deeper and deeper as the story unfolded between Evan and Zoe!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Christine
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Arc review For honest review Evan is godfather to Zoe so when she was in trouble because of her father he did what ever he has too to save her . Awesome story.
Jax
Sissy
Mar 17, 2018
Bel
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was Evan and Zoe's story. Evan is Zoe's godfather and has looked out for her his entire life. Now because of a debt that her father owed, her life is at stake if the debt is not repaid. There are some familiar characters from other stories that make a guest appearance. When Zoe turns to Max to get away from Evan, things take a scary turn and it is non stop suspense trying to work out how Zoe will get out of the mess she finds herself in. Evan and Zoe fill the pages with their hot sexual che ...more
Kylie Campbell
Ellie
Selenahouchins
Kim
Dec 04, 2017

• Landing the Air Marshal (Snowpocalypse, #1)
  • Heiresses
  • Somewhere Beyond the Sea
  • Unnatural Deeds
  • Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe?
  • Notice
  • Stalker
  • The Duke's Pet
  • Await Your Reply
  • Broken Things
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet Book 1)
  • The Prenup
  • UnScripted (Creed MC, #2)
  • Sink or Swim (Beach Kingdom, #3)
  • No More Secrets (Blue Moon, #1)
  • The Real Michael Swann
  • The Last Second Chance (Blue Moon, #3)
  • Not Part of the Plan (Blue Moon, #4)

News & Interviews