Start by marking “The Christmas Truce (The Original Sinners, #0.9)” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Truce (The Original Sinners, #0.9)

The Christmas Truce

(The Original Sinners #0.9)

After months of fighting a cold war with Søren, Kingsley and Mistress Nora sneak over to Sacred Heart in the hopes of declaring a Christmas Truce for one night with their infuriating priest. When the offer of a truce is accepted, the UnHoly Trinity celebrates the holiday together as only they can.

The 7th Annual Original Sinners Christmas Story
This story takes place three C
ebook
Published December 22nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Truce, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Truce

Start your review of The Christmas Truce (The Original Sinners, #0.9)
warhawke
Genre: Erotica
Type: Book 0.9 from The Original Sinners series
POV: Third Person
Rating:

Nora Sutherlin and Kingsley Edge had been estranged from their mutual lover Søren. In spirit of Christmas, they were determined to have a one day truce to enjoy the holiday like they used to.

“I think I belong to him. I think I’m supposed to belong to him.”

This novella covers my favorite era in the Original Sinners timeline - the time before The Siren. It made me feel all nostalgic lol!

It makes sense t
Tiffany Reisz gifts her newsletter subscribers a new Original Sinners short story every Christmas and they are always the perfect fix to get fans through another year of homesickness from these well-established characters. The Christmas Truce was Ms. Reisz's 2017 gift and it was lovely. It's themed with the power that Christmas holds to humble hearts, grant forgiveness, and allow people to come together and put estrangement aside if only for a short time. I absolutely loved The Christmas Truce a ...more
CC
4.5 Stars!

On Christmas Eve, Nora is feeling lonely and missing Søren. Though Nora made certain choices, she and Søren have been separated but never far apart. With Kingsley to keep her company, they reminisce and share their Christmas wishes with each other until they decide to attend midnight mass.

“I think I belong to him. I think I’m supposed to belong to him.”

Upon being reuniting with Søren, the longstanding friendship, love and submission is ever present as they agree to a truce for on
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
"Any man can be romantic."

* * *
"I miss her. She's become so important to me so fast the I forget most of the time how much I love him because I'm so busy loving her."

* * *
"Woman are better. In general. At all things always and forever."

* * *
“Christmas knocks in our hearts. It makes a place where the goods things can slip inside, the bright, warm things. The candlelight. The music. Old friends dropping by unannounced. And more…love? Hope? Forgiveness? It makes sen
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Christmas Truce is a short story set about three years before The Siren at a point when Nora and Kingsley are fighting with Soren and have pretty much cut him out of their lives. They both still love him though and Christmas gives them the perfect excuse to call a one night truce between them. As a huge fan of the Original Sinners series I love that Tiffany Reisz still gives fans little snapshots of her character's lives in her free short stories every Christmas.

This one was brilliant, I lov
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
"...Any man can be romantic. Only an elite few of us have mastered the art of true whoredom."

Ah King...

Never change. Never ever change for you are parfait.

Reisz always balances her holiday stories deftly between snark, kink & holiday spirit. This was no different.
☾ Dαɴιyα ☽

I love it already!

Yup! I didn't even have to read it to know I would love it. Kingsley is in it — of course I would love it.

In these last days I've read quite a few Original Sinners stories, it almost feels like good old times. And old times is when The Christmas Truce takes place, though the Sinners would probably call them complicated old times.

It was a time when Kingsley and Nora weren't on the best of terms with Søren, to put it mildly. Given what Søren meant to them, and what they meant
Tqwana
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When snowballing nearly makes you cry, you know you're reading a Tiffany Reisz book.
Saint Monique
5 'beautiful' stars

Re-read: 20 Dec 2019 (as part of Winter Tales collection) 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
First read: 31 Dec 2017 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

“I love the way he smells.”
“Frost on pine trees,” Kingsley said.
“Fireplace smoke in the distance.”
“New-fallen snow.”
“The way peppermint hits your nose,” she said, then laughed at herself. “We’re insane.”
“All his fault,” Kingsley said. “We were normal until him.”
“Damn straight we were. Both of us, little angels.”

I'm having such fun re-reading everything Sinners' related. And
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

It's Christmas in July for me and my favorite trio ♥ ♥ ♥

Nora walked to Soren, placed her hands on his chest, and rose on her tiptoes to kiss him.

"Just when I think I have you all figured out," she said after the kiss, "you agree to a threesome on Crhistmas. or a twosome if Kingsley dies."

"I won't die," Kingsley said.
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
My favorite sinners got together for a little bit of kink in The Christmas Truce, and I loved spending some time with them.
As always, Reisz' writing is gorgeous, and these characters feel so real to me. I'm all mushy and Christmas-sy now.
Grey
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
A gift from Ms. Reisz to her readers in the form of a Christmas novella. I love that she gives us these little glimpses into the lives of Nora, King and Søren... still holding out hope that someday I'll get that story about Zach and Nora's free week!
Kelly
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SO Missed these characters!!!! The ONLY thing that would have made it EVEN better was if GRIFFIN was in it!!! I need to read the White Years STAT!!!!!! The writing is AMAZING!!!!
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

PERFECT!
I LOVE those little Søren, King & Nora Christmas Novellas. I wouldn't mind getting a novella or even a whole book about them every month for the rest of eternity!

This little story was a back-in-time thingy. A few years before the first book. And it was just as amazing as everything else. Adorable, funny, erotic, sad, moving.

I want to quote so many amazing & hilarious lines, but I think they're not safe for goodreads 😜

Fan of the Series? READ THIS!
Haven't read the Originial Sinners yet? G
Danny Tyran
Dec 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: gay, d-s, i-have-one, freebies
The_Book_Queen
*happy sigh* I never get tired of revisiting this world and getting new stories. It never fails to put a smile on my face. alongside the great (and always fucking CONSENSUAL) kink.

Either you love this series or you don't (which is fine). I'm firmly in the former and this was yet another great holiday short to add to the enjoyment of this cast of characters.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I will be talking about the book on my next Whatcha Reading? podcast which will go up on TBQ's Book Palace Saturday (12/30).

If
Maria
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Since the Original Sinners series ended.. I just live for these little annual glimpses of Nora, Soren , King et al. Sheer joy.
Although I pretty much lap up anything Tiffany writes.. nothing hits me like these particular characters and wee stories help keep it all alive for me.. until she finally caved and gives us another quartet 😬
The annual Christmas missive.. always the day after Sorens midwinter birthday, are always a pleasure and this one is no exception . Better even as it features my thre
Mimi
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Freebie from the author. The blurb describing the book says it all:
If you are familiar with Soren, Kingsley, and Nora, they are all true to character.
Lisazj1
Another wonderful present from Tiffany Reisz, who really does love her readers.

Christmas is always better with the Unholy Trinity, I miss them so much! <3
G.
Jan 22, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5/5
Seems like I missed kinky Christmas. But, heeey, better late than never.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think this trio of characters might be my favourite of all time.

I hope Tiffany never stops giving us novellas and short stories of Soren, Nora & Kingsley. Kink perfection.
Angelika
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, 5-stars

#erotic #third-person #threesome

My favorite quote:
-quote_mark “All his fault,” Kingsley said. “We were normal until him.”
❤ Nora & Kingsley & Søren
➤ Westport (Connecticut)
➤ Christmas Eve
Kara-karina
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet, touching and Christmasy! Loved it so much, review soon.
April
The Unholy Trio!!! I can NEVER get enough!!!!
Thank you Tiffany for this amazing Christmas present :D
Tammy McGowan
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Julie
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
It wouldn’t be Christmas without a visit from our favorite Sinners!!
The Christmas season is upon us and Kingsley and Nora are sharing time together while Juliette is out of town. The two reminisce about times in their lives. Leaving them longing for the one person that they are without at the present time…… Soren. Plans are made to head to the church to hear Soren give his message of faith, hope, and love for the holiday season. Leaving Nora and Kingsley feeling a bit nostalgic.
As the situatio
JG
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm
That was hot enough to melt the snow in the coldest of climes! 🔥🔥🔥

Christmas as only Soren, Kingsley and Nora could celebrate it ❤️

We are proud to provide honest and unbiased reviews written from the heart.

Email: jezabellgirlandfriends@gmail.com
Web: http://jezabellgirlandfriends.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/jezabellgirlandfr...
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Jezabell_girl
Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jezabellg...
Google+: http://google.com/+JezabellGirl
Pinterest: http://www.pintere
Michelle
4.5 stars. Really loved seeing more of the playful camaraderie between Kingsley and Nora since this takes place a few years before The Siren when Nora is Mistress Nora. And of course Søren is present, too, so when all three are in the same room, there is never a dull moment with the heat and chemistry, along with dialogue, confessions and humor.
Traci Douglass
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Soren, Kingsley, and Nora together again... Christmas wishes do come true!!! *happy reader sigh*

« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Lingerie Shop (Naughty Bits, #1)
  • American Squire
  • Long Hard Ride (Rough Riders, #1)
  • Chaste Carter
  • Regretting You
  • Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour, #4)
  • Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #5)
  • Rode Hard, Put Up Wet (Rough Riders, #2)
  • Short Rides (Rough Riders, #14.5)
  • Jinx's Fantasy (Goddess Isles, #5.2)
  • Exposed: A Romance Anthology
  • Healing of the Wolf (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #5)
  • Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour, #3)
  • Raising Kane  (Rough Riders, #9)
  • Ruthless In A Suit (Ruthless In A Suit #1)
  • Ruthless In A Suit (Ruthless In A Suit #2)
  • Pawn (The Pawn Duet, #2)
  • Rush (Breathless, #1)
Tiffany Reisz is the USA Today-bestselling author of the Romance Writers of America RITA®-winning Original Sinners series from Harlequin's Mira Books.

Born in Owensboro, Kentucky, Tiffany graduated from Centre College with a B.A. in English. She began her writing career while a student at Wilmore, Kentucky's Asbury Theological Seminary. After leaving seminary to focus on her fiction, she wrote The

The Original Sinners (9 books)
  • The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1)
  • The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2)
  • The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)
  • The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4)
  • The Saint (The Original Sinners, #5)
  • The King (The Original Sinners, #6)
  • The Virgin (The Original Sinners, #7)
  • The Queen (The Original Sinners, #8)
  • The Priest (The Original Sinners, #9)