Start by marking “Magically Bonded (Hunted Witch Agency, #2)” as Want to Read:
Magically Bonded (Hunted Witch Agency, #2)

Magically Bonded

(Hunted Witch Agency #2)

If magic could kill, it would. Or, at least it would kill Devon Jinx.

Half warlock, half... well, it used to be half witch, but I’m not so sure anymore. Ever since I defeated a powerful witch, my magic isn’t what it used to be. And, yet, I still hunt the ring leaders of the witch slave trade.

Until a more unsavoury plot appears. Gerard, my handsome agent partner, works wit
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 277 pages
Published December 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Magically Bonded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magically Bonded

Tera Comer
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is the second book in the Hunted Witch Agency and it picks up a week after the first book ends. Just like the first book there are plenty of twist and turns to keep you turning the pages. The great storyline and awesome characters keep you intrigued enough that you start rooting for them during their adventures. I was happy to see that the issue I had with the first book was corrected in this one, the happy mac- name calling of Gerald by Devon, yes she still says it but it is not such a foc ...more
Angela
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Magically Bonded is the second book in the Hunted Witch Agency Series by Rachel Medhurst. This book picks up where book one ends off. Devon is still struggling with her situation and between her witch and warlock sides, and finding balance. The Agency is still investigating the witch kidnappings and finding the one responsible. Romance seems to be blossoming between Gerard and Devon. And I hope that develops further as the series continues. Looking forward to more!

Thank you, Ms. Medhurst!
Lyn Mckenzie
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And I thought the first book in this series couldn't be beaten…..wow!!!! What an absolutely frickin amazing book, I simply cannot wait to read book 3, especially with how this book ended!!!!!

The storyline of this book is outstanding, I can't express enough how brilliant this storyline is. It is filled with so much excitement and secrets around every corner, and the surprises, twists and turns…… Readers will never see them coming. I couldn't stop reading this book because of how addictive this bo
Sallyann Cole
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!!!! What a fantastic book. I have read all of this authors books and this is my favourite, if I could give it 10 it's worth it!!!!! Left on a cliff hanger are always the best series and this one doesn't disappoint. Warlocks, witches and shape shifters, the whole package. I won't let spoilers out, but this is a MUST read
Sydney
Feb 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Interesting Enough

The storyline, the action, along with just enough unpredictability is what kept me reading when everything in me wanted to Chuck this book and move onto the next. Thankfully, once I got past the halfway slowness, the story picked up speed and I thought I might as well finish the book for the sake of review. Devon, the main character, was irritating on several levels because her inner dialogue and emotional reactions were super immature and much more simplistic than I cared for,
Nate Brightman
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it
While this is never going to be my favorite series I liked the first book enough to download the 1-3 box set because I was interested enough to see Devon's story through. I think this book was a little better than the first one. The Devon character becomes more fleshed out and her activities inside and outside of the Hunted Witch Agency are more numerous and entertaining. While nothing really happens in regard to her relationship with Gerard it becomes more and more apparent that they both have ...more
Elizabeth Connor
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted an ARC of this book, and I really enjoyed it. The story was good (although I got confused a few times), the dialogue realistic, and descriptions clear. Devon, the narrator, tells this story in first person POV and is delightfully snarky with internal dialogue that she wouldn't dare say out loud:

“Great. Who had I pissed off now? Was the girl annoyed at my awesome hair? Or, maybe it was the handsome agent that stood beside me.”

“The girl was pretty in a sweet way. She certainly didn't
Beverly Diehl
Devon and Gerard continue to get emotionally close, without totally ruining their magical detective work. It's hard to say, because I read this right after finishing the first book in this trilogy, but I *think* it would work if you picked this up before reading that one. It does end with a cliffhanger, though some of the loose ends have been tied up.

Disclaimer: I'm acquainted with the author via social media.

Set in London, and with some gruesome crimes occurring to witches (if not too revolting
Energy
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think Magically Bonded was even better than Magically Bound, which I didn't think was possible. All of our favorite characters are back and we get to know them even more in the second book of this series, especially the elusive Kurt. Devon's inner dialog is even funnier and things are heating up between her Gerard, and she still has clever, laugh out loud nicknames for him. Devon is able to smooth things over with Maxwell and they even work together. I love that the crew at the Hunted Witch Ag ...more
maria arcara
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed the second installment of Devon's story and truly cannot wait for the next! Devon's inner monologue is ever amusing to me and the dialog between characters often also is entertaining. I love learning about all 4 of the main characters and watching them become more deeply developed. Seeing how they support each other and how strong they are definitely adds to my attachment to this series. And now we have 2 more people to invest in going forward!
There's enough action, along w
Kaer
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily and honestly reviewed this advance reader copy and was not compensated in any way.

This story is the second book in the Hunted Witch Agency Series - and I highly recommend reading them in order or you will miss out on some pretty important information.

In this story, Devon is dealing with the fallout of Book 1- Magically Bound (which is why I suggest reading it first). I really enjoyed this story - the character development is great with both the reader and Devon getting the chance t
Megan M.
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Still action packed, but I want more romance

This book picks up where book one ends. Devon is still struggling between her two halves--witch and warlock. What does she want to become? Is she still certain of that choice? How can she balance her two magics? She continues this debate while the Hunted Witch Agency continues to hunt the witch responsible for all of the kidnappings. There's a hint of that sexual tension between Devon and Gerard, but nothing more physical than a kiss or hand holding ha
Deanna
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Magically Bonded picks up one week after Magically Bound ended. I don't want to discuss the plot as I don't want to spoil either this book or the first. Let's just say that the plot is well-structured with enough twists and turns to keep you turning the pages. The characters are well-developed. We get more of Gerard's and Kirt's background, not to mention more about Devon's ancestry. The slow-burning romance continues to build. Once again, the author leaves us with a major cliffhanger. I am defi ...more
Barbara
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Magically Bonded is an exciting continuation of the Hunted Witch Agency series. Devon and Gerard continue with their crazy adventures trying to find the ring leader of the witch slave ring and uncover more than they bargained for. Devon is still struggling with her magic and her growing feelings for Gerard. This story is compelling with its blend of danger, suspense, surprising revelations, some humor and of course a touch of romance as Devon finds her way with the help of her fellow Witch Agenc ...more
Christinaraven
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought book 1 was good but 2 was even better. I liked the action and the scenes between Devon and Gerard were a hoot. The names Devon called Gerard made me laugh too. Really liked the twist at the end about who the "bad guy" running the witch slave ring was. I loved it. I laughed through most of it as I read it in one sitting to see how it ended. Really liked how clean the story was and the twists and turns. Plus learned more background on the main characters. Cannot wait for the next one.
*Flora*
Another Fast Paced Action Filled Installment Of This Magical Series.

I don't think that this book can be read without having read the previous one first; these books are fast paced, a lot happens with the characters and the various story arcs and there's not much in-depth explanations to fill new readers in.
However, existing fans will love the twist, turns, revelations and new mysteries that fill this installment. The main mystery story arc about the witch slave ring continues into the next book
Alysha
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-again, funny
Devon's family gives new meaning to dysfunctional. Devon finally gets Maxwell off her back only to wind up on Theresa's hit list because of Gerard. It was really sweet to see Gerard finally open up about his past and how he still has hope despite the darkness. The ending had me laughing so hard. I can't wait to see what other family members pop up in book three.

'I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily reviewed it.'
Nadine
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Entertaining

I thought this second instalment was even more entertaining than the first. I really liked it. A lot of kickass action and crazy magic. It was interesting and intriguing. Exciting and fast-paced! The bond between Devon and her co-workers is getting tighter, which I liked. At the end, there is a cliff-hanger; I’m looking forward to the third instalment!

I received a complimentary copy of this book and voluntarily posted an honest review.
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Phenomenal! I couldn’t put this thrilling sequel down! Things really heat up in this second installment as Devon and the team uncover more about the witch slave trade and who the ring leader is.
The book was fast-paced and action packed. I loved the mystery and never knowing what was going to happen next. I thoroughly enjoyed learning more about the characters and can’t wait to find out what happens next.
I voluntarily reviewed an arc from the author.
Adrienne Testa
May 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Devon and her partner Gerard are in for a roller coaster ride as they track the people kidnapping witches. Its not easy when the secrets start coming out and Devon is the last to know. But, the hunted witch agency will eventually learn the truth and expose the identity of the leader of the slave ring. Devon can get on your nerves a bit, with her immaturity. But, overall a decent read, with enough surprises to keep you reading.
The Mysterious Reader
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ho hum, poor Devon Jinx, forced to work with her sexy partner Gerald. Adventure. Magic. Thrills. Terror. Romance (a bit). Rogue Supernaturals. Yadda, yadda. Life can be soooo boring some times ....

Ok, joking aside this was yet another simply superb novel by Rachel Medhurst. I adored Magically Bound, book 1 in her Hunted Witch Agency series and this book 2, Magically Bonded, is just as wonderful. Great plot, great writing and a fantastic lead in Devon.

Highly recommended.
Chrissi
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Hunted Witch Agency, is certainly doesn't disappoint!! The characters are funny, and well developed. The plot keeps moving at a crazy pace, secrets are revealed, personal history's torn open and skeletons fall out of family cupboards at an alarming rate! Action and magic aplenty, with a little sexual tension just to keeps things popping!
Cannot wait for book 3!
Michelle
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I couldn't put it down it was that good. The storyline just grabbed my attention, with twists and turns and of course the characters were engaging and interesting as well as fun. The ending was a twist I wasn't expecting so this is a development that will interesting to read about. This series is enjoyable and definitely something I will continue to read, hopefully soon.
wendy
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Constantly on your toes

I read this in two days. I just could not put it down!! I wanted to see what happened to Devon. I kept thinking that I knew how it was going to end but I was so stunned at what happened.. I was so not expecting it to end the way it did!! I am hooked... I absolutely love this author!!!
Sheryl Smith
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Better than the first book

In my opinion, this book has more intrigue and action than the first book. The ending is more intense, yet ends on a cliffhanger just like the first book. Good character development helps us know the characters. We get to know many new faces in this book. Can’t wait to see what the next one holds.
Tammy
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Second book in the series continues with Devon's still fighting her two halves. Gerald and Devon's relationship hasn't changed much from book one but is still on the way forward. We learn more about Devon's family and her heritage. This one has action and we meet some new characters. Book does end on a bit of a cliffhanger. I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Leigh Smith
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this entire book in under 3 hours... not because it’s short, but because I literally could not put it down!! That’s how amazing it is!! Devon Jinx is back at it again with the sexy Gerard by her side. Tons of twists and turns... and an ending that will blow your mind!! Book 3 cannot come out soon enough!!
Izzybear
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Magically Bonded was a wonderful addition to the Hunted Witch Agency series. I really enjoyed reading more of Devon and Gerard’s story and watching them grow more as individuals in this story. I was surprised with the twist at the end of the book. I can’t wait to read the next installment of their journey.
Alan T
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Devon & Gerald and the Agency

Devon continues with Gerald and other Agency members to peruse those draining magic from and killing witches. Devon is struggling to avoid draining her witch magic by overusing her warlock magic.

Excellent characterization and plotting.
Stephanie
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it
Absolutely Amazing!

Devon and The Agency are still looking to root out whom is at the evil core of abducting witches, stealing their powers and selling them off. This book was so good. I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

• Into the Light (Lightbearer, #1)
  • Angels Crest
  • Spring Training (Mustangs Baseball #5)
  • Holly Pointe & Mistletoe : A heartwarming holiday romance
  • Unwrapping Love
  • Blacker Than Blue (Vampire Sorority Sisters, #2)
  • Crossing the Line (Without a Trace, #0)
  • Blurring the Lines (Invitation to Eden #14)
  • Enchanted by Starlight
  • Donny and Ursula Save the World
  • Mistletoe and Mochas (Holidays and Heroes, #1)
  • Magic of the Nile (The Gods of Egypt, #4)
  • Cupcakes, Pies, and Hot Guys (Annie Graceland Mystery #3)
  • Heir to the Underworld
  • Dangerously Close (Adrenaline Highs, #3)
  • Who Wants to Marry a Cowboy?
  • The Viking Wants Forever
  • Dazzling Brightness (Greek Myths, #1)
Rachel Medhurst grew up in a small village in Surrey, England. She writes to inspire and heal. She lives in the British countryside with her dog. If she’s not writing, she can be found walking in nature and reading. For more information about current projects, including her short story dystopian series, Avoidables, please check out her website.

Hunted Witch Agency (5 books)
  • Magically Bound (Hunted Witch Agency, #1)
  • Magically Betrayed (Hunted Witch Agency, #3)
  • Magically Banished (Hunted Witch Agency, #4)
  • Magically Blended (Hunted Witch Agency #5)