Start by marking “From Geek to Greek Billionaire” as Want to Read:

(Anderson Brothers #5)

Olivia Moore has landed her dream job—to renovate a very special beach house for her best friend, Maria. The last thing Olivia needs is to bump into her teen crush, the geeky yet sexy Alexander Anderson. The young man she fell deeply in love with is now her best friend’s brother-in-law.

When the shy, enigmatic bachelor asks for Olivia’s help with a special makeover and an
Published December 1st 2017 by Creative Hummingbird Results (first published June 16th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about From Geek to Greek Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Geek to Greek Billionaire

Start your review of From Geek to Greek Billionaire
Anie
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Received from Xpresso Book Tours

From Geek To Greek Billionaire is about love, breast cancer, how disease affect relationships, forgiveness, strength and growth.

Nine and a half years ago Olivia and Alexander feel in love during one summer. They were working together on charity gala, sparks flew and they ended up together in linen closet, each others first loves. After misunderstanding he runs away to Greece.

Now Olivia is renovating her BF Maria's grandmother's beach house. During the renovation
Elizabeth
Brigitte
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc, millionaire, romance
This romantic novella addresses a sensitive medical issue and how those involved react to such a delicate and difficult situation.

Olivia is an interior designer with a younger sister as her only family. She is blessed with two supportive best friends who want nothing more than to see her happy.

Alexander is a successful billionnaire who thrives on helping those in need. He has a large close knit family, but something from his past repetitively puts a damper on his love life.

Alexander and Olivia
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

From Geek to Greek Billionaire is a story about second chances at life and love. Although the story deals with sensitive topics, it still manages to capture a truly heartwarming love story.

At the beginning we get to meet Olivia, an interior designer who gets a great opportunity to get her name out there by decorating the beach house of one of her friends. That was her only task, but after stumbling upon Alexander, an old flame who she had
Shelleen Toland
Apr 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Olivia is renovating a beach house for her best friend, Maria. She ends up running into her teen crush, Alexander.He is also her best friend's brother in law. Alexander is very shy and he asks her for a makeover and to teach him how to woo the love of his life, Jessica. Only Jessica is really Olivia. I really liked the characters in this book but at times they were childish in not listening to each other. Even when Alexander told Olivia his true feelings, she backed off even though she feels the ...more
Kyle Hakim
May 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Alethia
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From Geek to Greek Billionaire

This story has two likable main characters and a host of secondary characters as well. The mentioning of the brothers and their families was an apparent nod to the fact that this is the fifth in the series. However, if you're like me and just starting with this book, you'll get along just fine. The story line itself felt a bit like a yoyo to be honest. They're together then not then back then not...I liked how it went and it kind of worked for the characters, but th
Charlotte
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful, sensitive and heart-warming.

Gloria Silk has a wonderful way with words, she weaves a story that fills your heart and feeds your soul. Romance and trials go hand in hand when you open the work of Gloria Silk.

I love stories that are part of a series. This is the fifth in the Anderson Brothers series and it's fab. A sweet, tender story that holds you enthralled and has character crossovers.

Olivia is beautiful inside and out, she has a caring and giving nature.

Alex is similar, althou
Elizabeth
May 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, fiction
When I started I was hooked it was amazing. I loved the premise. But then it became about the guy doing all the wrong things and the girl being a saint and I need fantasy mixed with a little realism. In relationships both people are flawed. Also, I'm bothered that the cover has the impression that Greek is like fraternity/sorority related. I loved the Greece connection and I'm not a fan of college Greek life, but I don't like being mislead by covers (which happens all the time so minus no points ...more
Penny Leidecker
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Olivia and Alexander were each other’s firsts, but when Alex is told Olivia is going to the upcoming gala with another, he flees to Greece. Now, it’s been about ten years and they’re reunited. Will they pick up where they left off or will their journey to love be a bumpy road? This is an emotional book in parts, but it tells a beautiful love story. Grab your copy and see what happens.

I received a complimentary copy of this book and this is my voluntary and honest review.
Sally Knotwell
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
Geeky young adults meet up again after almost 10 years. She's an up-and-coming interior designer and he's a wealthy (really wealthy!) Greek tycoon. Misunderstandings parted them so long ago and he is out to clear things up and carry on the romance...she's not having any of it. This geek turned Greek billionaire has his work cut out for him!

Got this book as an author Giveaway on my Kindle. A quick, delightful beach read!
Ashlie
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was okay. It had a good plot, I just felt that it was very forced and the dialogue was often over-dramatic. It didn't often feel like a conversation that real people would have. I felt like it was a script for an amateur film. The writing was also very dramatic and often used incorrect punctuation which really detracted from the flow of the book and, thus, my enjoyment of the book. It wasn't horrible, but being a self-proclaimed Grammar Nazi, I couldn't really ignore the mistakes. ...more
DNF at 37 percent.

Nothing wrong with this book, really, it just didn't grab my attention. After several chapters, I'm still not connected to the characters. Olivia seems like a doormat and Alexander's backstory about being adopted but spending time with biological family in Europe was confusing.
Marissa
Mar 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goodreads-win
Goodreads Kindle Copy Win

It was a teen love that did not last as they went their separate ways.

Chance meeting as they reunited but it did not last long.

She met another man and found out she was pregnant with her first love.

Who will she end up choosing or will she pick none?

Sometimes life is not black and white.
Steve Bender
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book in a Goodreads Giveaway. It was a fun story about an awkward Greek tycoon who had met a girl when he was living in America in college. He fled from here, back to ?Greece and now comes back to try and find her. The story wasn't very believable. the dialogue good. ...more
InD'tale Magazine
2.5/5.0

This novel is an expansion of a novella appearing in the Billionaires on the Beach box series.

Read full review in the 2018 July Aug issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Jessica
Cute

Cute love story. Somewhat dramatic. Well written and a quick read. This book was a free readers copy from goodreads.
Dora
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful love story of forgiveness and second chances.
Katrina Berry
Stefanie Gladden
Brent Strassburg
Hillary Overton
« previous 1 3 next »

• Everything We Might Have Been (The Extra Series)
  • Kinsale Kisses
  • After His Peonies (Svensson Brothers #0.5)
  • The Love Dare
  • Fireproof
  • Her Cowboy Billionaire Best Friend (Christmas in Coral Canyon, #1)
  • The Wish Lists (Nursing Diaries, #1)
  • Heroes Wear Stethoscopes  (Nursing Diaries, #3)
  • Runaway Tess
  • A Chocolate-Box New Years (Chocolate-Box #2)
  • Saving His Heart
  • Cross My Heart
  • Swooning over the Football Billionaire (Boston Bruisers, #1)
  • Inside the Robe: A Judge's Candid Tale of Criminal Justice in America
  • Enflamed Billionaire: Dangerous Desire (Alpha Billionaire Boss Romance Book 1)
  • Truck Stop
  • Blind Date with my Billionaire Boss (Blind Date Disasters #5)
  • Steamy Contemporary Nights (Fabulous Freebie Collection Book 2)
USA Today Bestselling Author, Gloria Silk, writes empowering, sensuous international romance. Her books are filled with intense passion and swoon-worthy happy-ever-afters. The love stories concentrate on the many facets of romantic relationships and strong and complex family bonds.

Her debut novel 'First and Only Destiny' and 'Second Destiny' have been re-released in their second editions.

The long

Anderson Brothers (5 books)
  • The Billionaire's Mistake (Anderson Brothers, #1)
  • Her Reluctant Billionaire
  • The Billionaire's Babysitter
  • Chased by the Billionaire (The Anderson Brothers; Kissed #2)