Start by marking “Blessed Beyond Measure (Brides of Blessings #2)” as Want to Read:
Blessed Beyond Measure (Brides of Blessings #2)

Blessed Beyond Measure

(Brides of Blessings #2)

Lenora Farnsworth’s family moves to untamed California, but will it mean the death of her dream to become a lawyer like her father?

Her father hires Victor Abernathy to protect the family. He’s just as foreboding as the land, but she’s drawn to him all the same. In gold-rush territory, she can be free of the restraints of Boston, but can she get past the rumors about his p
Kindle Edition
Published January 24th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Blessed Beyond Measure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blessed Beyond Measure

Hart's Reader Group
Kari Trumbo has written another amazing book, with more wonderful characters. This is the second book in the new Brides of Blessings series, and it is a lovely addition. I love seeing the town grow around me as I watch these characters live their lives, endure hardships, find their footing, and fall in love. Truly, this book made me smile so much my cheeks hurt. Who knew that sweet books would be such a draw for me--but I am loving this series so far, and I cannot wait to see what the other auth ...more
Sandy
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good story

A story of redemption and finding love under difficult circumstances. Well written and fun to read. Looking forward to the rest of this series.
Kelly  The Sassy Book Lover
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one will keep you guessing and wondering. I loved the back and forth between them and wondering when they would end up together. They were meant to be together and just needed Atherton Winslet to work his magic. I felt so bad for her mother because she just couldn't take it. When Victor received that letter I held my breath because I had no clue what it would say. I cheered at the end.

Lenora was not going to be held back and wasn't going to let anything stop her. I loved her right away beca
Gretchen
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story had all the elements of a great romance: a charming heroine, lovable-but-flawed hero, and a sweet romance with plenty of romantic moments to keep me interested. I was absorbed into the story from the very first page. This is the first full length novel I've read by Kari, and I will definitely be reading more from her!
Cindy Nipper
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful tale. It covers subjects like your worth before man and God, faithfulness to your family, the evils of rumors, the value of a hard days labor, and through it all is a beautiful redemption story of love and healing! I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this sweet historical romance series!
Barbara Kelley
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I love reading Christian romance, and Blessed Beyond Measure did not disappoint. I love how the love for. A woman turned Victor around and how his patience won out.
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
A sweet story of love, healing and overcoming hardships!

Blessed Beyond Measure is another sweet western romance in the Brides of Blessings Series. This is a story that shows a person can change their ways for love, especially when the right person comes along. You learn so many different lessons in this story – honesty, forgiveness, love, respect, healing and even how to overcome the hardships that we all face in life.

A delightfully written story with romance, new beginnings and a happy-ending
Debbie
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this second story in the Brides of Blessings. I have never read anything by Kari Trumbo before and I was impressed with her writing style. The heroine, Lenora Farnsworth, has trouble deciding weather to believe the hero, Victor Abernathy, has true feelings for her and is willing to put aside his past behavior of gambling and womanizing. They traveled from Boston to Blessings, California via boat to make a new life for themselves and Lenora's family. Victor was hired to protect Lenora on ...more
Sandra Sorola
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this new series. The town of Blessings is healing for those who come here. Leonora Farnsworth comes with her family when they move here to start a business. Victor Abernathy travels with the Farnsworths as protection for Leonora and her Mother. He wants to return to England. This town is just the balm they both need to fulfill their dreams.
Victor is used to having what he wants and needs from women. He has never met the likes of Leonora. She is strong, has grit and has made a huge impact
Charlene
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in Brides of Blessings. A sweet series by various authors.

Lenora and Victor both found love and acceptance in Blessings. This is a series based in Blessings by various authors . I love that some of the characters I came to know in book 1 show up in this book also.
Crystal
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

I am enjoying this series very much and am looking forward to reading more about the Brides of Blessings. A good read.
Cissie Breland
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blessed

Loved getting to know these characters and see how they overcome their own stubbornness. Learning to love and trust are not always easy
Donna
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I love this series and this book is just as great as the first book. I recommend that you read the books in order.
Janet Phillips
Feb 02, 2018
louise frazier
Jan 27, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Kari Trumbo is a writer of Christian Historical Romance and a stay-at-home mom to four vibrant children. She does freelance developmental editing and blogging. When she isn't writing or editing, she homeschools her children and pretends to keep up with them. Kari loves reading, listening to contemporary Christian music, singing with the worship team, and curling up near the wood stove when winter ...more

Brides of Blessings (9 books)
  • The Blessed Bride (Brides of Blessings #1)
  • Hell-Bent on Blessings (Brides of Blessings #3)
  • Dueling the Desperado (Brides of Blessings #4)
  • Sweeten The Swindler (Brides of Blessings #5)
  • Blessings from Heaven (Brides of Blessings #6)
  • Bounty Beyond Reason (Brides of Blessings #7)
  • A Blessed Dream (Brides of Blessings #8)
  • Where the Snowy Owl Sleeps (Brides of Blessings #9)