Start by marking “Paradox (Death Dealers MC #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Paradox (Death Dealers MC #5.5)

Paradox

(Death Dealers MC #5.5)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  115 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Paradox (noun)
– A person or thing that combines contradictory features or qualities
Synonym – contradiction

Jon and Ellen have a beautiful life. He won her heart when all she offered was her body. With a baby on the way, they couldn’t be happier.
She wears his patch, shares his home, and he couldn’t love her son more than he does.
But Jon still wants more.
He wants his ring
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Paradox, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paradox

Amanda Matchum
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**This is a voluntary review of an advance copy.**
Wow! What can I say? I've been addicted to Rage since the BBQ in Forbidden. Stalked and waited for E Squared. And desperately needed more of the Dealers. I can honestly say Alana did not disappoint! She put me on the edge of my seat and brought tears (both happy and sad) to my eyes. I look forward to whatever the Dealers face next! Just tossing this out there, I hope we see more Tek...
Teresa Lara
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
love this series and Gage and Raven.Love e and e too.Give me more too short.Whos next?
Sandy Knox
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY LOVED IT!!

This book could not have been more perfect. Alanna never disappoints me. I always look forward to anything she writes. This is Jon and Ellen's story and we also get more of Raven and Gage. I loved the way that Jon falls deeper in love with Ellen and Mikey everyday and it was so heart warming the way he treated Mikey as his own son and the way Mikey called him Daddy but he still knew his real Daddy Eddie was in heaven. That touched my heart so deeply. When Jon visi
Blueleo
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful RAGE!💜💑💙

OMG! I miss these couples so much. Raven and Ellen score so high with this men. Gage and Dr. E are the best book boyfriends ever. For whatever reason I fell in love with Gage and Raven story, they became one of my favorite couples. I bought the whole series. I'm so glad we get to read a continuation of their story and their babies. Also, how they go through another bump in their lives but come out stronger and more in love. Dr. E and Ellen so glad they got their happy ending. I
Kate
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a voluntary review of an advanced copy.
Paradox does not disappoint! Everyone who has read and fallen in love with the incredible characters in this series is gonna LOVE it!!
At a time where there should be happiness and excitement surrounding the birth of there twins Raven and Gage are blindsided by some of the ugly past .
Coming through it all as only Rage could!
E and Ellen reach their dream in the sweetest,sexiest and most romantic way!
Paradox is an incredibly tender story inspite of th
Vikki Purcell
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Before even reading this book I suggest you read the series from the start yo know all the characters and events that had happened.

Gage and Raven are expecting twins, Raven has been having problems that cause her to go into early delivery brought on by an unexpected turn of events thanks to a former Hound Brittany.

Ellen and E are happy but E wants to have more. Unsure how to ask he sends mixed signals to Ellen. With all that is going on she soon mixes what is happening with her brother with them
Debbie Earley
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg I love this series!! You have to read the series in order before you read this book. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Rage & E will do anything for their women & not think twice about doing it. They are devoted & loyal to Raven & Ellen. I laughed I cried & I am so ready for more of this MC. Love, loyalty, family, brotherhood this series has it all. Who knows with all these babies being born may've we see a next generation series on the adults have their stories t ...more
Christina Concus (Moonlight Novels)
The story was amazing. Alana Sapphire was able to capture true feeling with all the characters involved.

I love that she gave us more insight in to Hunter and Raven's story. With their story there are also some twist that kept the story going and you reading to find out what happens.

Not only did she give us more of Hunter and Raven she also gave us more of Einstein and Ellen. Even though their story didn't have as many twists we got to see more into there family as well as their love.

**I had t
Heather Quillen
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a voluntary review of an advance copy.

Ok I have been anxiouxly awaiting this story since I found it was coming! I was not disappointed at all! #Rage and #Esquared are picked up where they left off. there is soo much love and passion between these couples it is almost leaping from the pages. This is yet another beautiful story in the Death Dealers world with not only passion but just the right amount of drama to keep me on the edge of my seat and glued to my kindle until the very end. I
Lauren
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
There isn’t much I can say about this story without giving spoilers away, which I don’t want to do. I loved catching up with Raven and Gage. I liked that the love was still going strong and the sexual chemistry between them was through the roof. I also liked catching up with Doc and Ellen. They are a sweet couple and I like seeing Ellen so happy. I liked the storyline and the writing style is easy to follow.
The storyline for this book is easy to follow and an enjoyable read. I would recommend r
Sondra Hicks
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't stop reading, I found myself up at night with eyes drifting because I was so tired but I had to know read more. Alana Sapphire is one of my favorite authors. This book was amazeballs!! I love my Death Dealers and their ladies but the plot and events in this book man what a roller coaster. I never want this series to end!

Also, the cover concept was beautiful a wedding and a woman's pregnant belly. Two beautiful events that made for an eye-catching and unforgettable design.
Nicole
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a voluntary review of an advanced copy.

Love love love! I can't get enough of Rage and E Squared.
Gage and Raven's story is my favorite and to see them making a life together is amazing. They have been through so much and they deserve their happiness.
E and Ellen have found their little corner of happiness.
I hope we continue to see both these couples in future Death Dealers books. I would love to see their families grow even more.
Kim Richards
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

I loved this novella. I was pulled into the story from the beginning and was there till the end.
Twists, turns and surprises await you within the pages of this book. Oh and what surprises they are.
Alana Sapphire has penned a great short story, were we catch up with what has been happening with the Death Dealers and they ol' ladies.
So worth reading.
Peta
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book i couldn't put it down. I absolutely love Raven and Gage and couldn't wait to find out about their babies ( but it wouldn't be a death dealer book without some drama lol) . Dr E melts my heart the stud muffin. So glad He , Ellen ,Mikey and baby Einstein are one big happy family.
Reva Coomer
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More please!

I will NEVER get enough! I could read about these men and women forever and still never get enough! At a time when there should be nothing but happiness, something tries to come between, but the team that is Rage will not let it happen! Raven will forever be one of favorite females ever! She is totally BA! A must read for any Death Dealers fan!
Sue
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alana-sapphire
This is Jon and Ellen's continuing story. They love each other and expecting their child. Her son from Eddie calls Jon daddy and they are happy but Jon wants more. But there's other things going on in this story. Gage and Raven are expecting their babies. Gage's past women come to haunt him and cause trouble. Loved this story and revisitng the charactors.
Melissa
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok first things first, I loved this one by Alana it had me smiling and quite possibly crying but shhhh that’s a secret. Now this can’t be read as a stand-alone, both our couples have a history and that history makes an appearance in more ways than one. As with all the previous books in the series you can’t put it down.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
This novella is the perfect dose that I’ve been needing! Raven and gage as well as Einstein and Ellen are two of my top favorite couples! I loved seeing everyone in the Death Dealers MC! If you haven’t read the other book then stop and read them first!! There’s nothing like some sexy alpha biker males to put a smile on your face!
Carole
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this whole series and Rage and Raven are on hot couple and love reading about them, thru all their troubles they fight for their relationship and their love for each is tight! I like reading her books a lot!
Karen Wright
It was good and ok

I love the series but this book was to much for me. There isn't edge to it. It's to happy. I like a little more drama in my MC book.
It was a nice update if you want to know what happens to the characters.
Amanda Perrie
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved the Death Dealers series right from the start & who doesn't want more Gage & Dr E!!! They don't disappoint.

Previous books in this series need to be read before reading Paradox, definitely recommend this entire series.

**I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy**
Mindy Mccray
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**This is a voluntary review for an advanced copy.**

I absolutely love this book!! I loved following Ellen and Dr. E and Raven and Gage. I have missed th Death Dealers MC family!
Cassie
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A nice look in to the life of the mc. Loved catching up with characters from previous books and what was to come. A great read.
Sue Siebert
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVED it! 💗💗💗
Loved getting more. The parts that weren't included in the originals...the Afters we're often left wondering about! We get some closure, or at the very least MORE😍
Amanda Thomas
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Raven and Gage / Ellen and Einstein

I so very much loving getting short epilogue stories of couples in books that I loved. This was awesome. I hope there is so much more to come.
Crystal
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Mindy Mccray
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**This is a voluntary review for an advanced copy.**

Vanessa Lawford
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love catching up with RAGE and E-Squared and the rest of the Death Dealers MC.
Anne Sherman
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it
Cup of Tea
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a book for the fans of the Death Dealers series ( which is awesome btw)! I loved this book that follows Raven and Gage and Ellen and John. The book is sweet and steamy but also has your MC action and suspense. If you have read the other books in the series this is a must read! I fell in love with the character all over again and it made me want to read read the series!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Alana Sapphire has a great love for writing and music, and always finds a way to combine the two. Her books, though in various subcategories, are all in the Erotic Romance genre. Like a little suspense with your romance? So does Alana! Pick up one of her books and you’ll get romance, suspense, drama, and lots of sexy time. With books ranging from MC to paranormal, an Alana story is out there for y ...more

Death Dealers MC (5 books)
  • Forbidden (Death Dealers MC #1)
  • Tempted (Death Dealers MC #2)
  • Claimed (Death Dealers MC #3)
  • Seduction (Death Dealers MC #4)
  • Renascence (Death Dealers MC #5)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)