Start by marking “Lucado 3 in 1: In the Grip of Grace/When God Whispers Your Name/Applause of Heaven” as Want to Read:

A gifted minister and author for more than twenty years, Max has served as an associate minister in Miami as well as a missionary church planter in Brazil. He currently serves as Minister of Writing and Preaching at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas.
Published March 1st 2000 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Lucado 3 in 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucado 3 in 1

Estelle
Nov 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
What I learned from this book: When we judge others we judge ourselves. We're not smart enough to judge. We've never walked in the other person's shoes, never had their experience. Who are we to judge.

I also liked his example about the crickett. There was a crickett who lived in a house. The crickett could not see through the walls to the outside world. Consequently the house was the cricketts whole universe. When it got cold , the heat went on, when it got dark, the lights went on but the crick
Denise
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a 3-in-1 book and by far my favourite book so far is "In the Grip of Grace". Lucado is insightful and thought provoking. I find it impossible when reading this kind of literature not to look at my own actions and the judgements which I make about others. If I really believe, as I say I do, that God exists and He is present in each and every one of us , then I have a long way to go before I am a good Christian. Reading books like this are a great reminder and guide for me on my journey.Th ...more
Joanne Compton
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So, I'm writing this review even though I've not finished yet. However I trust the author, Max Lucado and through him I'm learning more about The Author.
The Applause of Heaven is based on the sermon on the mount. It has touched me, made me cry and talk to God very honestly. It's a wonderful book.

In the Grip of Grace is based on the book of Romans.
Elle
Apr 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
These three books I read straight through. I was what I needed when I needed it and Max is blessed by God. May God continue to bless him. That's all.
Geoanth
May 29, 2008 marked it as to-read
grace of God is so sufficient on us.....
Ina Solomon
Jul 25, 2014
Mnsstorey
Mar 11, 2010
« previous 1 3 next »
With more than 130 million products in print and several NYT bestsellers, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy. His next book is publishing August 2018 and is titled Unshakable Hope.

https: