Start by marking “Finding Hope (Rollin On Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Finding Hope (Rollin On Book 6)

Finding Hope

(Rollin On #6)

4.69  ·  Rating details ·  29 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Professional fighter and undisputed champion, twenty-five year old Jack Reilly is back for the final instalment of the Rollin On series.

Dealing with more grief than any teenager should have to by his young age, Jack’s life finally started to make sense when he stepped into the Rollin On gym. He found a whole new world and a family he never in his wildest dreams expected t
Published December 8th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Finding Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Hope

Ariadna Basulto
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever had a bookish friend, a book bestie, actually, recommend a book/series? The one series and author they won't shut up about and you're all, "it literally cannot be that good," but then you read the damn book and suddenly the literary universe shifts because the book/series/authors is indeed FREAKING AMAZING! Yea, that totally happened to me with Finding Hope, the Rollin Series, and Emilia Finn. I'll never hear the end of this, but let's move on to the fab book review, shall we?

Jack
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gather round. Let me tell you about a boy I just KNEW was going to one day steal my heart and ruin me for all Book boyfriends. I’ve said it from the time I first started reading the Rollin On series, Jack was going to grow up and be incredible. Through every book you can see the pieces of the man he’d be shining through. I was right. *takes a bow* The incredible ending to one of the best series I’ve ever read, Finding Hope will completely shred your heart, then it will turn around and piece your ...more
Siddhi Nigam
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh myyyy goooodddd!! I can't believe this is the end of the series! I want so much more, thank god for 2018 and the new books coming up.
Jack and *Not*Jack are absolutely amazing. And the words, I was crying and laughing throughout the book. Thank you Emilia Finn
Nancy George
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have known since the beginning that there was something special about Jack. And this book just showed us all. Jack has lost so much in his life that you can not help but understand and want to hold him tight. Then one night the spitfire that is Britt just shows him up. She refuses to let him use excuses. The turmoil they go through will make your heart hurt. Do not miss this book or series.
Shandi Boyes
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My heart broke for poor Jack at the start of this book. I don’t want to give any spoilers, but I could imagine readers of this series tracking down the author and burning her at a stake for the start of this book. But that is when the genius moved in. The emotions evoked during some scenes brought tears to my eyes, while at other times I laughed. Bambie was a strong, likeable character who matched well with Jack. Although I haven’t read other books in this series, I had no issues following the s ...more
Linda Ryan Jones
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story

This series is romance with a family love shining through. I feel as though I have lost a family of friends by finishing the series. I will be wondering what they are doing,how many babies and who is turning pro next.
Nicole
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so sad to leave the Rollin Crew's world. This was a fantastic read. So sexy and tons of drama. Communication is a mother effer j/s. I love you and your writing Emilia and look forward to the next story.
Lauren Campbell
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Damn, talk about break my heart from the very start; thankfully this beautiful story mended it well and truly before the last page arrived. I've loved Jack in all the other books from this series but fell in love them him even more. Sad to see the end of this amazing series.
Elisa
Dec 11, 2017
Mac
Feb 24, 2018
Natalie
Jul 15, 2018
Karen
Aug 25, 2018 added it
I was a bit sad going into this book with it being the final in this Rollin Series! But Emilia delivers! Thats the worst rollercoaster ever! Emilia completely shattered my heart dragging it along in case she missed a bit, making me sob like a baby, laugh and fist pump the air! Then to put my heart back together making me laugh and swoon only to shatter my heart again, only to put it back together again filling it with love and happiness! Totally all the feels!! Thankyou Emilia Finn! My most favo ...more
Christy
Natasha
May 22, 2018
Helen
Apr 08, 2018
I live on the east coast of Australia with my 2 small children and my engineer husband.
I've been telling stories longer than I remember, and now, finally, I decided to write some of it down.

Personally, I also enjoy fighting like my main girl Kit, as does my husband, and we've spent a good chunk of our time in the last 6 or so years training and competing.

Please enjoy my books, and leave a review

Rollin On (6 books)
  • Finding Home (Rollin On, #1)
  • Finding Victory (Rollin On Book, #2)
  • Finding Forever (Rollin On, #3)
  • Finding Peace (Rollin On Book 4)
  • Finding Redemption (Rollin On Book 5)