Start by marking “Rewrite Our Ending” as Want to Read:

Rewrite Our Ending

(Copperfield Lane #2)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  31 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
We've said our vows.
For better or for worse.
She thinks she could so easily take my place.
I will not be defeated.
I am prepared.
Prepared to fight for our ending.
Because I am going to rewrite it.

Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
5 Cranky Stars

Rewrite Our Ending is the continuation to Selena and Lawsons story from Copperfield Lane. A married couple going through the motions of married life that took a very wrong turn.

Selena is trying to drag herself out the darkness after what went down. Her physical scars are healing but her mental scars run very deep. She’s afraid to leave the house. She wants to fight her way back from the dark and Is finally trusting in Lawson for help. She has a long way to go but with love on her
J.L. Leslie
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First off, if you read Copperfield Lane, then you know Rewrite Our Ending is a must-read! It continues with Selena and Lawson's story and their endeavors with a crazy woman thinking she can have what doesn't belong to her! I absolutely love both of these characters! Selena is a mother and wife who is doing her best to keep everything together. She is falling apart on the inside, but she's strong and determined. I love how the two of them weather this storm and refuse to allow someone to break th ...more
Amy K  Hough
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow I just finished and I already want to go back in and read again. I love Law and Lena sooo much its just fact. Law is yummy yummy❤❤ Now lets just say I need to know Benny more what what. Love is what this book is and all about. Must read series!!!
J.L. Leslie
Stephanie
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap! The emotions I felt while reading this book made me feel like I was on a roller coaster! An amazingly well written story of how true love will conquer all!
Jamie
Jul 13, 2018 rated it liked it
I'm sad to say that is book disappointed me ☹
I really, really enjoyed the first book, Copperfield Lane, and was looking forward to the conclusion of Lawson and Lena's story. Unfortunately, this book felt rushed. Thrown together. I got none of the feels that the first book gave me.
Boo.
Lynzi Nguyen
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I forgot how much I truly loved this couple and their story, until I read Copperfield Lane again and started this one. I realized how much I truly missed them and their crazy. And crazy it is!!

Just a little recap from Copperfield Lane: Lawson and Selena find their marriage in a rut like no other. While in said rut, a crazy redhead tries to sneak her way in.

Even in the midst of struggles and confusion, their love still shines. Even though their flame is dimming, all they need is one little spark
DLS Book Blog
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*Spoiler Free Review*

They say Revenge is a dish best served cold; they also say Revenge is an act of passion however, I prefer, Love conquers all.

Rewrite our Ending had all of above and so much more.

My heart broke for Lena. For one person to have to fight, and retain the will to fight when it feels like the cards were stacked against you – takes perseverance and heart. Lena had to fight herself more than Aria in this story. She not only had to fight for herself, but fight for family and what w
Amber Feist
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To say I didn’t feel real life with this book would be to deny myself the feelings I felt reading this book. From the first Book CopperField Lane we meet Lena and Lawson, and the home wrecker Aria of course too. I can’t begin to describe how this story from start to this finish has pulled me into an emotional rollers coaster of up and downs, Law and Lena will not give in, yeah a few years have passed since they started their whirlwind love a baby came and life fell into the everyday routine, con ...more
Amber Feist
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where to even start, Mind blown again. Selena and Law are unstoppable together as a couple, trials and error, can’t stop their love or what they have built on CopperField Lane together. Aria can try her hardest to rip, tear and destroy what they have but can the power of love overcome, sometimes the mystery of passion can be deadly. JL Long brought a series of real life, relatable life to this series, as we wrap into the ending with this one, the emotions are out of this world. This was an amazi ...more
Charmane Hackworth
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rewrite Our Ending is the conclusion of Selena and Lawson's story that started in Copperfield Lane. This book definitely picked up right where the first one ended. I love how protective Lawson is over his wife and daughter. This story was really good that I read it in an hour, I couldn't put it down.
Tammy
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story of a love so strong between a husband and wife it can conquer all, even a crazy woman.
Lena and Lawson will not let a crazy woman destroy their marriage, they will fight her with all they have.
This is my first book by this author and I will be reading more, I could not put this book down
Low-La
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this part of Lawson & Selena's story. I accidentally stumbled on this next part as I completely forgot I read 'Copperfield Lane Book 1' and remember wanting to look for the next installment. I am hoping there may be something with Carolina and Benny too.
Paula Genereau
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!!!! I've been waiting for the ending to this story. This book was amazing. I absolutely loved this book. My emotions were all over the place while reading it. Such a powerful story of TRUE LOVE.
Shannon Meyer Gognat
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I finished Copperfield Lane and it ended with a cliffhanger I wasn't sure book 2 could be as good, Rewrite Our Ending was the perfect ending to the story. Thank you for sharing this with me it was amazing.
Gina R
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved!

Suspensefully romantic all with a hea. My heart is full for law and Lena ❤.
D²
Jul 03, 2018
Catalina
rated it it was ok
Feb 08, 2018

Copperfield Lane (2 books)
  • Copperfield Lane