Start by marking “Bayside Heat (Bayside Summers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bayside Heat (Bayside Summers, #3)

Bayside Heat

(Bayside Summers #3)

Bayside Heat is a USA Today Bestseller

Fall in love at Bayside, where sandy beaches, good friends, and true love come together in the sweet small towns of Cape Cod. Bayside Summers is a series of standalone steamy romance novels featuring alpha male heroes and sexy, empowered women. They're fun, flirty, flawed, deeply emotional, always passionate, and easy to relate to.

In
Published August 8th 2018 by World Literary Press

To ask other readers questions about Bayside Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bayside Heat

Start your review of Bayside Heat (Bayside Summers, #3)
Claire Robinson
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "Everything is easier under the stars…" Stars!

The third book in Melissa Foster’s Bayside Summers series sees besties Serena Mallery and Drake Savage step completely out of the friend-zone, and land with both feet totally in the relationship camp.

ITs LIVE! -
Amazon US: http://a.co/5iPQci
Amazon UK: http://amzn.eu/bcrWKvD
iBOOKS: http://apple.co/2iDjHxC
NOOK: http://bit.ly/2hW9UG8
GPLAY: http://bit.ly/2zVhWpu

Four years working alongside each other has done nothing to dim the attraction that Serena
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Bayside Heat was the third book in the Bayside Summers series by Melissa Foster. We have watched Drake and Serena for years as friends who crushed on each other but wouldn’t take it further. We now finally heard their story.

Drake Savage was one of the co-owners of Bayside Resort in the small Cape Town of Wellfleet, MA. He was strong, gorgeous, successful and protective for those he loved.

Serena Mallory was the longtime friend of the resort co-owners and she had been helping out for the past four
Irene

Bayside Heat by Melissa Foster is a beautifully written friends to lovers romance.

The storyline is entertaining, well paced and watching Drake and Serena fall in love truly warmed my heart.

These two have secretly held feelings for each other for a while now but they've never given into them, then when Serena is set to move away for her dream job the attraction can no longer be denied. How can they let each other go without exploring these feelings?

I loved Drake and Serena together, they
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Melissa Foster returns with the third installment in the Bayside Heat series. Usually I’m a big fan of laidback and easy-going books such as this one and previously, I have enjoyed the other books in the series, but for this one I definitely felt like something was a bit different.

I’m still unsure of what didn’t mesh well with me but I never really found myself getting into the groove with this one. Although Foster’s writing is cleancut and refreshing, the characters were what lacked for me
Escape into a Booksite
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
*4.5 - 5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

Melissa Foster books are some of my favourites. I always find them enjoyable, fast reads, with little to no angst.

Drake and Serena’s story is a sweet and fun read. I haven’t read any of the other books in this series, but thats not an issue because Melissa writes them all as standalone. I love a good friends to lovers romance and this one was no exception.

Things start heating up between the two of them, as Serena is leaving
Nadine Bookaholic
Bayside Heat is the story I have been waiting for since the Bayside Summers series started. I knew Drake and Serena would be together someday, they had to be! They had so much love and cared so deeply for one another it was easy to see that they would have a friends-to-lovers HEA and we finally have it!!!

Serena is offered a job in Boston at a prestigious interior design firm so she is leaving their small town and heading to the city, lets just say that ALMOST everyone is happy for her. Drake has
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2018
Bayside Heat by Melissa Foster (Love in Bloom: Bayside Summers Book 3) Things are really heating up in Bayside with this new instalment from Melissa! I love how her book titles perfectly reflect the story within the pages.

Serena Mallery and Drake Savage have been friends since childhood and for Serena she has crushed on him for a long long time, but thinking that he only saw her in a brother/sister type relationship and an almost kiss that he pulled away from when she was in high school. she ha
Isha Coleman
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
The heat is on. Foster steps into the season with a whole lot of sunshine and a hint of heartache. Bayside Heat is a tempting walk down memory lane with two friends afraid to risk their hearts. Serena wanted forever, but Drake never made a move. Relocated to the friend zone, she's given up hope of ever having more. When a once in a lifetime opportunity comes her way, will Drake face his fears and listen to his heart? Funny, sunny and sweeter than honey.
Sandy S
4.25 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date August 8, 2018

Drake Savage has always done the right thing, especially where beautiful and fiercely determined Serena Mallery is concerned-even when it means keeping his feelings for her to himself. Serena has always wanted more than what their small town of Wellfleet, Massachusetts has to offer, and Drake's roots are so deeply entrenched in the Cape, it's all he can do to watch her pack up her life and move away.

Serena has always had big dreams. As a te
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Bayside Heat by Melissa Foster is a sweet, sizzling, angst free friends to lovers romance. It is the third book in the Bayside Summer series and it can be read as a stand-alone.

Drake and Serena were introduced in the previous books and from the moment I met them they intrigued me. Here we have two friends who did almost everything together, but we're not a couple. However, their chemistry was undeniable, and I waited with eager anticipation for their story.

Drake and Serena loved each other as t
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC Received for an honest review

I haven't read all of the Bayside stories, however this did not affect my enjoyment of Bayside Heat, and I will be going back to read them in the future.

Bayside Heat is a beautiful story of friendship, of family, of taking the chance on love.

I wanted to clonk Drake and Serena's heads together to make them get their act together, to get one of them to make that first move. For them to find love.

I freaking adore all of the Cape Cod "family". I love how they all sa
Kari
Shelves: for-review, 2018, ipad
Is there anything cuter than a friend to lovers story? You all know it's one of my favorite tropes. Bayside Heat features one of the cutest couples I have read abour in a while. Drake and Serena have been best buds for years. They have also each harbored a secret attraction for the other, but never acted on it. When Serena accepts a job in Boston, Drake finally realizes he needs to step up or lose the most important thing in his life. But how can he do that without holding her back from her drea ...more
Booknerdingout
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bayside Heat is a sweet and sexy friends to lovers romance. I was completely smitten with Drake Savage.
He's a mans MAN. Hot as sin. Broody af. And, I just adored how much he loved Serena. The childhood flashbacks gave me all the feels .and was a perfect addition to their story. It added to the chemistry between Drake and Serena. Their bond & love for another. Strong. Selfless. Unconditional. I also, enjoyed the dynamic they shared with the supporting characters. I can't wait to read more by Mel
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Serena and Drake might be the MOST infuriating couple in the Bayside Summers series. Even before you read Drake's side, you just know they're meant for each other. Then knowing that Serena was on the brink of leaving for her perfect job...it broke my heart. I've never wanted to see two people end up together more. Between panty-melting sexiness and heartbreaking longing, you won't be able to put this latest installment down.

Received as a gift
Marlene
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

This is going to be a bit different – which is kind of ironic because I’m going to be talking about two books that are pretty much the same – but are different in some crucial ways.

Sweet Heat at Bayside by Addison Cole and Bayside Heat by Melissa Foster are the same book. Except when they’re not.

Let me explain…

Sweet Heat at Bayside, and the entire Sweet with Heat: Bayside Summers series, is the “sweet and clean” version of the story. Bayside Heat, and the e
Susan Gorman
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Thirty-one year old Serena Mallery has watched her friends find successful, fulfilling careers and fall in love in the past few years. Serena has been attracted to Drake Savage since she was a teenager. Drake has decided that he and Serena are friends-no more, no less. Serena realizes that she needs to move off Cape to find romantic and professional happiness and accepts a position with an interior design firm in Boston.
Serena’s decision to move to Boston is the catalyst in this passionate frien
Charlotte Lynn
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Audiobook Review… Ava Erickson and Aiden Snow have amazing voices. In Bayside Heat they took the amazing story that Melissa Foster wrote and brought it to life. The dual narrators were able to take both Drake and Serena and bring them to life. I could hear the emotions they felt, be sure of the love they had for each other, and be part of the fun they had in discovering each other.

eBook Review…I love this book. I am not new to Melissa Foster and have read all the books in this series so. With e
Carma
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-kindle
Charlotte Lynn
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I love this book. I am not new to Melissa Foster and have read all the books in this series so. With each book I find myself lost in the amazing friendships, the wonderful relationship, and the beautiful settings. The friendships are so strong and so real that I never doubt that the gals and guys will all grow old together without ever losing sight of each other. The relationships are dreamlike with the trust, the faith, and the love their share with each other.

Bayside Heat is the story of Drak
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
loved the audio loved it and Serena and Drake

Overall 5 out of 5 stars
Performance 5 out of 5 stars
Story 5 out of 5 stars

Serena has loved drake for years. He has loved her almost as long. He has spent these past four years being close to her, spending time with her in all things. They have worked side-by-side and now that is all about to come to an end. It was time that Drake makes a move on the one woman in the world that he could not see his world without, but its her chance to live her dream.
Leila
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love that each book in this large installment can be read as a stand alone so you are never missing anything or feel lost when you pick up the next book. (And even if you read each installment but there has been a gap between books, you aren’t lost because it’s like starting anew!)

I love that each book in this large installment can be read altogether and you get to catch up on past, present, and future characters. For example, I recall Drake and Serena from Desiree and Emery’s stories so it’s
Danielle
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book mostly revolves around the heroine Serena trying to decide whether or not to give up her life on Cape Cod to take a high pressure corporate job in Boston. I've read several versions of this plot and I could pretty much figure out how it went. Or so I thought...... I don't want to give too much away, but I'll definitely say that the typical "the grass isn't always greener on the other side" plot has been turned on its head in a way that really surprised me.

The only real criticism I have
Shelly
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hidden, friendship to lover stories have a way of working their way into a special place in my heart. Drake has been in love with Serena for years but he has such a respect for her that he's never let on that he has such deep feelings. There's nothing like a deadline to losing the one you love to push you off the edge of the cliff you've been dangling over. The only downfall - Drake is content with his life and where he's at in all aspects. Serena sees the potential for more in her life. It has ...more
Synergy_Quest
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars - Completely gratifying, Bayside Heat, is yet another example of what the talented Ms. Foster can create when she crafts a story and commits it to paper.

Drake, our hero, is the book boyfriend of book boyfriends. He's hot, kind, supportive, protective, financially secure, responsible, and a bit alpha with none of the douchbag tendencies some authors like to throw in.

Serena is cute and a bit curvy. She's a hard worker who wants to earn everything she gets. With a mother who chases and cl
Nicole Smith
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really looking forward to this one because friends to lovers is one of my favorite troupes. I just loved Serena and Drake together. They have so much history going back to their childhood. That's what brings so much to the book for me. They know the little things about one another no one else really sees. Things get quite steamy between the two and you can see how deep their feelings for one another are. Drake that guy has so many swoon worthy moments when it comes to Serena. That was one ...more
Stephanie M
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Serena is offered the job that will make her career as an interior designer, but she is conflicted about her move to the big city of Boston. Why? Because of those ever longing heartstrings. Drake is her best friend, her partner in crime, and the one that her heart has always longed for, but never had. Drake loves Serena, but has never acted on his feelings, because he's her protector and does not want to stand in her way of getting everything she has wanted. Sexual tension is high and everyone c ...more
Terri
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I listened to the audio version of this book.
Bayside Heat is classic Melissa Foster. Her characters are rich in personal drive and respect for themselves and their mates. Serena and Blake are characters we've been watching for the last several books. They have each acknowledged their attraction to each other, but Blake refused to act on it. Serena is finally giving up on ever getting to be with him even though her friends keep telling her that he is very interested in her. She decides to be str
Nicki Conroy
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Melissa Foster always develops characters that I want to be good friends with. Bayside Heat characters are no exception.

Serena reminds me a bit of myself. I always set a plan and stick to it. It's only recently I've managed to live a bit more carefree. I sat screaming at her that she needed to put her feelings out there for Drake. She couldn't leave the Cape without him knowing what she felt.

There is nothing more frustrating than reading a book where two characters are so meant to be together ye
Michele
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Isn't it always the way--you really like someone and they think of you as a little sister-GRRRR. Then just as you are getting your life in order--there he is suddenly ready! Serena always wanted Drake for her own--but she also had big dreams of becoming an interior designer in a large city. Now she has to make a choice---but does she?

Drake has always had his eye on Serena--they are the best of friends. He only wants her to be happy and has it in his head that if they get together she will let he
Jessie Chick
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drake has always had feelings for the beautiful Serena, but of course, he would never let her know. They've been working together for the past four years and when an amazing opportunity for Serena pops up he loves her too much to get in the way.

Since neither of them will act on their feelings Serena decides it's time to move on and take the job in Boston. Even though Drake holds his feelings back he decides that he can't let her go after all.

Drake and Serena's friendship was absolutely adorabl
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Sweet Love at Bayside (Sweet with Heat: Bayside Summers #1)
  • Sweet Heat at Bayside (Sweet with Heat: Bayside Summers #3)
  • Sweet Passions at Bayside (Sweet with Heat: Bayside Summers #2)
  • A Love So Sweet (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens #1)
  • Whisper of Attraction (Whisper Lake, #3)
  • Whispers at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #10)
  • Our Sweet Destiny (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens, #2)
  • Just One Night: Josh & Bailey (Crossroads, #13)
  • Forking Around (Hot Cakes #2)
  • The Barefoot Wedding (Married in Malibu, #3)
  • Whisper of Surrender (Whisper Lake, #2)
  • Rescuing His Heart (Valentine Bay #2)
  • Every Time We Fall In Love (New York Sullivans, #4; The Sullivans, #18)
  • Whisper of Temptation (Whisper Lake #4)
  • Unraveling the Truth About Love (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens #3)
  • In Case You Didn't Know (Magnolia Sound #3)
  • The Moonlight Wedding (Married in Malibu, #4)
  • Playing By Heart (Valentine Bay #4)
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: https://MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here: https://MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

FREE Love in Bloom Family Trees: https://MelissaFoster.com/RG

FREE Series Reading Order Checklist: https://MelissaFoster.com/SeriesCheck...

FREE

Bayside Summers (6 books)
  • Bayside Desires (Bayside Summers, #1)
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
  • Bayside Escape (Bayside Summers Book 4)
  • Bayside Romance (Bayside Summers Book 5)
  • Bayside Fantasies (Bayside Summers, #6)