Start by marking “Blush (Uncorked #3)” as Want to Read:
Blush (Uncorked #3)

Blush

(Uncorked #3)

Raise your wine glasses high to toast the men of Dahlonia while they discover the secret to happiness – LOVE.

Fifteen years ago, Kadyn Bellamy and Valor Lee had blown any chance of building a future together. Valor had joined the CIA to hunt down terrorists and Kadyn abhorred violence. At the time, their differences had seemed insurmountable.

When Valor shows up in Dahloni
Published November 29th 2017 (first published August 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Blush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blush

Becca
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
TRIGGER: Scene discussing an almost rape and a beating in defense. And a beating against two guys for being gay. And it's bad.
Wow. This was a great book. Kadyn seemed like such an interesting person when I read him in Nolan’s story. Sometimes he comes off as snotty maybe? A little flighty, but he's not. He's so incredibly giving and loving. He's Nolan's best friend and he does anything he can for people he loves. Even people he doesn't really know. He supports and tries to be uplifting. But his
Lucy
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
We got to know Kadyn in Nolan’s book, Full Bodied, and I loved him there. Blush is Kadyn’s book and actually begins with a scene from Full Bodied, this time from Kadyn’s point of view. This was incredibly interesting to me because it was such a great example of how much you can fool people into believing you are doing great. Even your best friend.

Kadyn owns Sugar Daddys, a popular bakery in Dahlonia. He is best friends with Nolan and has a great group of other friends there but he goes through
Nicole
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
When we first meet valor fleetingly in Full Bodied he is formerly of the FBI, in this book it says CIA.
Kadyn and Valor story.
Enjoyable read.
All books in the series are connected. Standalone reads, but best read in order.
NeRdyWYRM
Second Chance Sweetness

Shea Balik adds another installment to the Uncorked series with a second chance romance between MCs Kadyn and Valor. I will admit, I almost DNF'd this one a couple of times because of Kadyn's idiotic intransigence. I mean, I was incensed on Valor's behalf and wanted to reach in, wrap my hands around Kadyn's throat and throttle him a little while screaming, "Grow the fuck up already!"

But I'll let you experience that for yourself. Because, you know ... you really should. Jus
Kathy
Salasan Catalina
Apr 12, 2019

Uncorked (5 books)
  • Bubbly (Uncorked #1)
  • Full Bodied (Uncorked #2)
  • Shine (Uncorked, #4)