Start by marking “The Billionaire's Betrayal (Billionaire, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Betrayal (Billionaire, #2)

The Billionaire's Betrayal

(A Billionaire Romance Duet #2)

I won Brodie in one of those cheesy bachelor auctions. Master of the Universe, full of himself, and all that. No thanks. I have enough problems, starting with my crazy ex, Simon.

But things are not always as they seem.

Brodie's slogged through a mountain of sh*t to land where he is today. Don’t be fooled by the “privileges” his family supposedly granted him. They’ve led to h
Published January 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Betrayal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Betrayal

Start your review of The Billionaire's Betrayal (Billionaire, #2)
Jessica Alcazar
I have a lot of love for this author. I recently binged the first three books in her Anti-Hero Chronicles series and fell completely in love with the vibe of her storytelling. There’s always a sense of something coming or as the saying goes, the other foot falling lol It happened with this story pretty much from the beginning. The plot is pretty straight forward but not the endgame, so it kept me a little suspenseful. Nara and Brodie’s development and growth thru the book was done well a and rel ...more
Marcia
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
After three years of developing her software app, Mommy Know, Nara was desperate for funds. She answered a Craig's List ad for $10000.00, to marry Simon for a green card. Part of the agreement was that they would annul the marriage. Now he is blackmailing her for the ten thousand dollars back.
Brodie is a hotel owner and step-brother to Dalt (Devi's Bliss: a story of Noelle). His father had embezzled from his partners and Brodie had been working to make amends with the sons. But the sons are more
Isha Coleman
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Lovable or not plays no factor in the attraction of a Mika Lane character. The Billionaire's Betrayal is a feast for the senses. Of course there is a seduction going on, but there is also emotions that go beyond the sensual and border on the internal. Listen with your heart and the pieces simply fall into place.
Amy Weller
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! The story of Brodie and Nara is absolutely fantastic! She's the CEO of a tech company who's caught in a fake marriage she can't seem to get out of. He's one of a partnership that owns a hotel that his dad started. Nara married Simon for money so he could get a green card and she needed the money to fund the start up of her company. Now Simon has his green card but won't sign the divorce papers unless she gives him his money back. Oh, and if she doesn't, he threatens to ruin he ...more
Rene
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nara is a very busy person trying to get her software technology app business up and running. She is to busy to date even though she is technically legally married, but it's in paper only. Nara needed money and she knew a few people that has gotten married so that the person paying could get citizenship then later get divorced no questions asked. Little did she know it would pose a big problem later.
Brodie is a owner operator of an elite hotel in New York City. He has two partners in the busines
Magali
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good romance with some twists and turns
Very good hot romance between two characters who have succeeded in their lives, but whose success is plagued by mistakes from their family's past or by their choices. Their meeting in the middle of this context is chaotic enough between great attraction and great sense of preservation not to make other mistakes.
Nara started her successful business and app, but she's harassed by her "husband" whom she married for cash so that he could become an American citi
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Brodie thinks he is going to have another terrible date from the charity auction, so bad he already has his assistant ready to call him with an emergency to bail on the date. When Nara walks in and they actually start a conversation an instant attraction happens and no longer wants to bail but it is Nara’s coworker that actually calls her to bail. Not used to having the sho3 on the other foot Brodie is 8n awe of the female CEO and reaches out for more. But will her mistakes from her past keep th ...more
Jen
May 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book two in the A Billionaire Romance Duet. This is Nara and Brodie's story. Nara wanted to start her own tech company but needed the funds to do so. Simon had the funds but needed a green card. The agreement was to get divorced but Simon will not sign the papers. Brodie is part of a partnership in a hotel and trying to right his father's wrong. These is good chemistry between these two characters but can they solve each others secrets and find HEA. These are very interesting characters ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Needing money to start her business enterprise, Nara agrees to marry someone who wants to gain entry into the country. Little did she know that said man would cause her nothing but trouble in the long run through blackmail and harassment. When her assistant auctions for Brodie at a charity, she never expected that it would lead to anything especially with her bad luck with men. Will this be the start of a new beginning for the two? I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an hones ...more
lf
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who is betraying who in the end

Sinful Little Betrayal is the second book in the A Billionaire Romance Duet by Mika Lane. It is a very entertaining and great book that is well written and has a wonderful story-line. The characters of Brodie and Nara are nicely developed and their relationship is both funny and poignant. They are each coming from a place where they each have more than a few secrets but together they are fantastic. Add in the fact that there are some twists in along the way and it
Vicki Stephens
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in A Billionaire Romance Duet by Mika Lane which focuses on the story of Nara, owner and CEO of a baby app, and Brodie, a player and part-owner of a successful New York boutique hotel. When they meet the sparks fly, but Nara refuses to be another one-night stand which results in Brodie having to chase her. I really enjoyed this fast paced read with its great characters and a plot with humor, drama, and sizzling romance.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout an
Cheryl
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sinful Little Betrayal is a captivating story about Nara and Brodie. She’s the owner/CEO of an up-and-coming baby app….and he’s part-owner of a very successful hotel. He never sees the same woman twice. They meet and there are SPARKS!!!

I really enjoyed this light, romantic story of opposites attract!!! The ‘chase’ was fabulous and the chemistry between the two characters was incredible!!!! Great story!!!!

I am volunteering to leave a review for an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Charmaine Nouwen
Sinful Little Betrayal (A Billionaire Romance Duet Book 2) by Mika Lane is a great read. entertaining,captivating,enjoyable and steamy. a romance story of Brodie a part-owner of a very successful hotel and Nara is the owner/CEO of an up-and-coming baby app that will keep you entertained and love every pages. great storyline,great characters with great chemistry,well done!

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Nara and Brodie are explosive together and there is a lot going on in the story with how they meet and they end up together. Some of the things were a little confusing but I liked their relationship and the part of the drama that brought them together in the first place. What they thought wasn't going anywhere ended up being what they actually needed.

Jeanne Richardson
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read several books written by Mika Lane; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Deb Le
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this one. It's a fun read. Flawed characters who have made mistakes or are trying to fix other people's mistakes, different worlds colliding, different expectations.... It all gels together perfectly. Well written and constructed, never a dull moment, it's a fine read. I voluntarily received an ARC of this book.
MRS ELISE HARRIS
Wow, this author sure can write a steamy book and for that I'm grateful. The chemistry between the characters is electric and the story line is realistic making it an easy believable read. Really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next one. Highly recommend.

S I
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fake marriages for green cards, Exchange for money, back stabbing fake husband making life much harder for Nara. Nara owns baby app.
Brodie is part owner of a hotel. They hit it off and the chemistry is really hot but will they get a chance to be together. Will their problems be solved?

Ashleigh
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have really enjoyed reading this book, the author did such a great job developing the characters, that I feel like I really know them, and not just the major characters, but the minor ones too.

Also, it caused me to lose quite a bit of sleep while I was reading it, because it was so hard to put down at night.

I received a copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Deb
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great chemistry lead to exciting and steamy scenes between the characters of this story. He was the perfect example of a man set in his ways but then she came along and his world turned upside down and then some. The fast pace set a tone of intensity that was palpable throughout the entire story. The scenes were intriguing and tension filled. The story entertaining and enjoyable.
Mika Lane
Aug 18, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I hope you love this naughty duet. So excited to share it with you! This is the second book in my hot, sexy, billionaire duet. Books can be read in any order.

You can buy Sinful Little Betrayal here:
- Ebook: https://smarturl.it/BetrayalEbook
- Paperback: https://smarturl.it/BetrayalPaperback

Or visit my site for more information about my books: https://mikalane.com/
Karen
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this story. There is plenty happening in this storyline with betrayal, sex club, chemistry and a charity auction. The characters are relatable but flawed and need to work on their own problems. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Nancy Margolis
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read it in one night

Absolutely loved this book! I thought the writing was great, I like that Brodie was interested in a strong independent women. Nara was a kick ass women from the start . Great book!
Lili D
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tristan Burbridge
3.5 Stars
The story line and character work were good. The book had a fairly smooth flow to it. While this was a quick, fun read I was unable to connect to the characters.

Kathryn
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nara and Brodie have a fun story that has a non-stop pace. This has plenty of heat and sizzling chemistry. Characters have great chemistry and are relatable. The story has great emotion.

I am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
maria martignetti
May 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this
I liked the characters and the story
A quick read - I read in one sitting

This is part of a series and looking forward to reading others

Sara
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely amazing. Definitely recommending this book as it was a fantastic read. The author has done such an amazing job of writing this book.

SEng
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the story of Nara and Brodie. When these two meet the chemistry is off the charts. When she doesn’t fall at his feet, the chase is on. I enjoyed this fun, flirty, fast paced steamy romance. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elvira
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had a great time reading this book. The characters are well developed and engaging and the chemistry is undeniable from the beginning. The author does a great job with the characters and storyline.

• Chaos: A Reapers MC Boxset
  • Mr. Big Mistake: An Accidental Marriage Romance (Kinda Cocky Book 2)
  • Off Limits Daddy
  • Billionaire's Unexpected Bride
  • Blackjack (Reapers MC #1)
  • Baby Secret (Slade Brothers, #3)
  • Zane (Reapers MC Book 11)
  • Surrender (Sin City Fets #2)
  • Ash (Colors of Crime, #4)
  • Claimed By Her Enemy: An Instalove Possessive Alpha Romance (A Man Who Knows What He Wants Book 176)
  • One Wild Weekend with Tyler (One Wild Weekend with, #7)
  • Amara (Reapers MC #12)
  • Dixon (Reapers MC Book 10)
  • Knocked Up by the CEO (Office Romances #2)
  • Ink (Colors of Crime #3)
  • My Dad's Russian Mafia Friend: An Instalove Possessive Alpha Romance (A Man Who Knows What He Wants Book 167)
  • We're Just Neighbors: A Single Dad Next Door Neighbor Romance
  • The SEAL's Pregnant Ex (The Admiral's Seal, #3)
Dear Reader:
Get a free short story!
Join my Insider Group https://mikalane.com/join-mailing-list/
Receive exclusive access to private release specials, giveaways, the opportunity to receive advance reader copies (ARCs), and other random musings.

Writing has been a passion of mine since, well, forever (my first book was "The Day I Ate the Milkyway," a true fourth-grade masterpiece). These days, steamy

A Billionaire Romance Duet (2 books)
  • Dirty Little Secret: A Billionaire Romance Duet