Start by marking “The Billionaire's Betrayal (Billionaire, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Betrayal (Billionaire, #2)

The Billionaire's Betrayal

(Billionaire #2)

I own the hottest boutique hotel in Manhattan. Only the rich and famous stay here. They’re the only ones who can afford it. And they’re the only ones we allow.

I’m busy, I’m successful, I’m rich, and I can seduce any woman I want. So when I agreed to another god-awful “bachelor auction” fundraiser for some freaking charity, I prepared myself for a date with some crazy chick
Published January 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Betrayal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Betrayal

Marcia
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
After three years of developing her software app, Mommy Know, Nara was desperate for funds. She answered a Craig's List ad for $10000.00, to marry Simon for a green card. Part of the agreement was that they would annul the marriage. Now he is blackmailing her for the ten thousand dollars back.
Brodie is a hotel owner and step-brother to Dalt (Devi's Bliss: a story of Noelle). His father had embezzled from his partners and Brodie had been working to make amends with the sons. But the sons are more
Isha Coleman
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Lovable or not plays no factor in the attraction of a Mika Lane character. The Billionaire's Betrayal is a feast for the senses. Of course there is a seduction going on, but there is also emotions that go beyond the sensual and border on the internal. Listen with your heart and the pieces simply fall into place.
Rene
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nara is a very busy person trying to get her software technology app business up and running. She is to busy to date even though she is technically legally married, but it's in paper only. Nara needed money and she knew a few people that has gotten married so that the person paying could get citizenship then later get divorced no questions asked. Little did she know it would pose a big problem later.
Brodie is a owner operator of an elite hotel in New York City. He has two partners in the busines
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Brodie thinks he is going to have another terrible date from the charity auction, so bad he already has his assistant ready to call him with an emergency to bail on the date. When Nara walks in and they actually start a conversation an instant attraction happens and no longer wants to bail but it is Nara’s coworker that actually calls her to bail. Not used to having the sho3 on the other foot Brodie is 8n awe of the female CEO and reaches out for more. But will her mistakes from her past keep th ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Needing money to start her business enterprise, Nara agrees to marry someone who wants to gain entry into the country. Little did she know that said man would cause her nothing but trouble in the long run through blackmail and harassment. When her assistant auctions for Brodie at a charity, she never expected that it would lead to anything especially with her bad luck with men. Will this be the start of a new beginning for the two? I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an hones ...more
Deb Le
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this one. It's a fun read. Flawed characters who have made mistakes or are trying to fix other people's mistakes, different worlds colliding, different expectations.... It all gels together perfectly. Well written and constructed, never a dull moment, it's a fine read. I voluntarily received an ARC of this book.
Karen
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this story. There is plenty happening in this storyline with betrayal, sex club, chemistry and a charity auction. The characters are relatable but flawed and need to work on their own problems. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Nancy Margolis
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read it in one night

Absolutely loved this book! I thought the writing was great, I like that Brodie was interested in a strong independent women. Nara was a kick ass women from the start . Great book!
Pheena Cruickshank
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Something to pass the time, while looking for something to read.
Pat
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well written storyline and the well developed characters kept me totally engaged throughout the entire book!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Eva
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another book that I enjoyed reading a sexy romance with strong characters and a strong storyline and a happy ending and well written I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Marlene
Susan Nall
Feb 23, 2018
Sim
Jan 31, 2018
Writing has been a passion of Mika’s since a young age (her first book was "The Day I Ate the Milkyway"), but erotic romance is now what gives purpose to her days and nights. She lives in magical Northern California with her own handsome alpha dude, sometimes known as Mr. Mika Lane, and an evil cat named Bill. A devotee of the intelligent and beautiful, and lover of shiny things, she’s a yogi, hik ...more

Billionaire (2 books)
  • The Billionaire’s Secret (Billionaire, #1)