Start by marking “Kinetic Energy (Forbidden Love #2)” as Want to Read:
Kinetic Energy (Forbidden Love #2)

Kinetic Energy (Forbidden Love #2)

The Forbidden Romance of — Ines and Thomas, coming March 2018

ki·net·ic en·er·gy

noun:
energy that a body possesses by virtue of being in motion.

Possession. Ines was meant to be mine. I’ve known since the moment I laid eyes on her.

Virtue. She makes me long for more. I want everything with her. Except, I know what we’re doing is wrong.

The lies I tell could break her—and yet, w
Published March 22nd 2018 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Kinetic Energy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kinetic Energy

Joelle
I will say that a story like this is challenging for me as the heart wars with my common sense and self preservation.Thomas risked so much for a girl he barely new and had me asking myself "Is he mad?" time and time again.The heart wants what the heart wants so the risks to them are nothing compared to what they will gain in the long run.True love prevails...

This is one of the hottest books I have read to date by this author.This author has become one of my auto buy and go to authors ever since
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Kinetic Energy by Hayley Faiman is book Two in the Forbidden Love Series. This is the story of Ines and Thomas. Thomas is a professor who is married and in his early forties. But his wife has a job in another state and they have been married for around 17 years and they have grown apart...never really living with each other for over 5 year. Thomas's wife might fly in for a day or two but never for long. They both have started to live separate lives and having affairs. When Thomas spots Ines he k ...more
Joelle

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

Ever since Personal Foul I wanted to know more about Ines and bless you Hayley Faiman you came through with a great book for her!

Ines is young, like really young as in 18 years old. Just starting college, she is learning to make her own path, not depending on her family or friends but paving her future on her own terms.

Thomas is an older man and Ines's professor. His life has been in limbo for quiet some time. Just when he is ready to make major changes that will shake up his life, Ines walks in
Tammy Cole
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book made my heart happy. I love a good taboo read and this one definitely was on the taboo side. Not only was it a teacher/student romance but Thomas is a 42 year old married professor who has fallen for his 18 year old student. The chemistry between these two is off the charts HOT. I think I sighed every single time he called her Angel eyes. This really is a good taboo treat.
Alicia
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon my loves!
Michelle Austin
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-arcs
Kinetic Energy was a great 5 star read.
Hayley Faiman has once again blown me away with her writing.

Ines is 18 and starting college, she has an innocence about her that I really liked. Unfortunately she had some girls that she thought were friends pulling some not so great things on her at parties.

Thomas is a college professor in his forties, who is in a marriage that is very different. His wife has never really lived with him since he moved to Nebraska, she has a job that she is constantly tra
Melissa Schaub
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I can’t not believe how good this book was. When I read the blurb, I thought it would be something I liked but I didn’t expect to love it as much as I did. There are some parts of the book that I really don’t like as a rule but this author portrayed the situation in a way that not only made me like it but also understand it.

Ines leaves her home in Florida to attend college in Nebraska, she was restless and thought the scenery change and getting out from under her suffocating family would
Brandy Roberts
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Kinetic energy I was looking forward to the couples story after finishing book one in the Forbidden Love series , this can be read as a standalone but I recommend that you read Personal foul or else you'll run into some minor spoilers . I'm also a huge fan of Hayley Faiman she has written some of my top list reads and if she is new for you you really need to start binge reading all of her amazing books . One thing I love to point out about this story was that it is super steamy ...more
Love N. Books
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
ellie's $0.02:

Forbidden teacher-student romances are always a struggle for me. I'm not against taboo or that taboo topic. But let's be real. I always had the old, wrinkly, disgusting teachers and professors. Not once in all of my schooling did I have an even halfway attractive teacher, much less a "hot" one. So I always have to choke back a gag reading these thinking back to my history of teachers. Gross. Just fucking gross.

But that aside. IF I ever had a hot teacher and was able to romanticize
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kinetic Energy isn't a story with a taboo subject matter that I would usually partake of, but since it was written by one of my all time favorite authors, I read it anyway. And I should have known that even with said taboo subject, she would somehow make me love every minute of it, and she did. The only description I will give is that it's about Thomas, an older professor, and Ines, his younger student. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about Thomas, but the brilliance of Hayley Faiman saves ...more
Amy Stephens
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You know when you discover an author and all you want to do it read everything they've ever written? Well that's me right now. Hayley Faiman grabbed my attention with her Notorious Devils series and now she's hooked me again with. Kinetic Energy, book two in the Forbidden Love series is soo good.

The one thing I like about the author's writing style is that it's different from what I first read by her but just as good. Forbidden romance is always an eye-catcher for me and let me tell you, Hayley
KayDee
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is unapologetically hot. Sizzling! I am surprised my kindle didn't burst into flames. It made me look at my husband and ask him why, why can't he teach physics for a living?! Just saying that it's not too late to make a career change. Let me tell you that I have never ever met a hot college professor before. This book made me think this unicorn species do exist. It made me want to go back to college and find a real live specimen.

Seriously though, this is probably Hayley's hottest book
Kristi
Wow. Just Wow.
Somehow this author is able to create an almost addictive chemical reaction to reading her story. We catch a glimpse of Thomas and Ines in the first book in the series. Thomas is a married professor and Ines, a student. Now, before you judge, the author wrote this so that there was no triangle. I never felt like at any time Thomas was truly cheating, if that makes sense. And the teacher student relationship was the focus. This couple has insane chemistry. But that ability to build
Erin
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thomas, the professor of Ines, who he meets during a trying and conflicting point in his life. Thomas has been resigned and unhappy for years, living day by day. Until the young Ines walks into his life, he starts to think or believe in things inside of himself that has been dormant. He can be happy.

Ines, new to the area and the college, is desperately attempting to pave her way. Not only to prove to herself, but her family too that she can achieve her goals on her own. She has a few bumps alon
Hollyann Barry
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Young “naïve” college freshman and older “washed up” college professor. Seems like the setting for a cliché of a story. Kinetic Energy was much more than that. Yes, Ines is a young college freshman but she sees the world in a different that allows her to see to the soul of Thomas Jacobson. Thomas has settled into his life accepting everything is status quo, until he sees Ines. Their relationship even though starts out to be that cliché, it becomes a lifeline for both Ines and Thomas. As they wor ...more
Ax
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Teacher student romances are one trope I enjoy. Something about finding love in an unlikely way always appeals to me. This professor student story may push some boundaries for some, but many may love it.

Ines is far from home, lonely and dealing with a lot of insecurities. Thomas is older, has loved and lost, and yet still wants to see if there is more life has to offer him. Ines' and Thomas' journey has many obstacles other than him being her professor, like quite a few characters a reader will
Savanna Feyen
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is awesome, even with the student and teacher cliche of the relationship. Well, student and professor. The book leaves your head whirling, it is wonderfully written and flows perfectly. As a standalone you do not have to read Personal Foul, it can be read on its own and that does not affect the story. There are some parts that were unexpected when I came across them but they made the book that much better.

Ines and Thomas are not my favorite couple by Hayley Faiman but they are not the
Kelly Williams
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow....book 2 of the Forbidden Love Series was great. It was hot and totally taboo. What a good read. Thomas is much older then Ines and a total alpha but in a way thats hot. He takes one look at her and knows she's the one. Also he is much older then Ines, a little different then the first book in the series but when you read it, its captures your attention and you don't even notice the age difference. Again great story and great addition to the series!
Cheryl Norris
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book, though it wasn't my favorite by Hayley. This is a standalone book in the same universe as her novel Personal Foul. This book focuses on the roommate of Jessa, the heroine in Personal Foul. Unlike with Personal Foul, I didn't feel the connection between these two characters as much. This couple had immediate sexual chemistry, but I never really felt their connection. Overall though I did enjoy this book.
Carol
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second Chances At Love

Another electrically charged edge of your seat love story with a twisty plot with lots of excitement and secrets. Thomas and Ines are immediately drawn to each other from the beginning with an undeniable connection. The obstacles, secrets and turmoil Thomas and Ines encounter adds to the intrigue and suspense of the storyline. Truth revealed, complications resolved, Thomas and Ines start a new life and find their HEA.
MHRN06
Forbidden love

This is the story of Ines a young college student and her smoking hot professor. She is living abroad for the first time on her own and he is in an unhappy marriage. They come together and find love and it's awesome. They do get there HEA, but not without working for it. This is a standalone, but part two in THE Forbidden Love series. A must read.
Donna Purcell zappone
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! Is just about as much as I can say for this book.

It is a forbidden romance-that old cliche of student /professor relationship. (I usually don't go for these books but WOW)

It is beautifully written. Sensual. Emotional. Sad at times with what Thomas is going through with Danielle. Romantic. Hot. Sexy as all hell.

I would definitely one-click this book you will not be disappointed.
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this amazing series, and is Ines and Thomas’s story. Theirs is a taboo relationship with the young college student / and the sexy hot professor. This is a well written story by this talented author, and I was hooked and intrigued throughout. I highly recommend this authors’ work for all readers, and look forward to reading more in this series.
Melissa Holt
Love it

Forbidden love and the hots for a marry man. She doesn’t know it until her world falls apart and she needs to lean on him. Will he be her ever after or will reality tear them apart.
Christina Sweeney
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-kindle-books
what can i say but that it was an amazing story. absolutley loved it. ines and thomas chemistry was electrifying. there was angst and omg moments all through out the story. another great story from a great author
Alana Johnson
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Professor and student relationship

Ines goes to college and meets Thomas. Sparks fly and they both fall in love. There is an age difference between them. This was a good and quick read.
Joss
Dec 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok read

It was a ok read. I enjoyed the forbidden story line (professor + student). However, a climax was missing from the story, there wasn't enough drama to keep my engagement with the story.
Sarah Horwath
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really loved and enjoyed Kinetic Energy. I loved there story line and the characters chemistry together. Loved seeing the characters from the first book as well. I loved Ines as well and thought she was a strong character. cant wait for more.
Sarah Glover
Lived up to expectations

I’ve wanted this story since reading personal foul and Hayley did not disappoint! Thomas and Ines are smoking hot and their chemistry is off the charts!! A must read!!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on