Start by marking “Bound to Her Desert Captor (Conveniently Wed! Book 3639)” as Want to Read:
Bound to Her Desert Captor (Conveniently Wed! Book 3639)

Bound to Her Desert Captor (Conveniently Wed! Book 3639)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  50 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Captive to the sheikh…

Seduced by his touch!

Certain that Regan James has information on his sister’s disappearance, Sheikh Jaeger steals her away to his palace. He doesn’t expect compliance from his beautiful captive, but when defiant Regan accidentally causes a media storm, it must be resolved. How? He’ll have to marry her! Their engagement is for appearances, but the elec
Published July 1st 2018 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about Bound to Her Desert Captor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound to Her Desert Captor

really liked it 4.00  ·

Jenny
I’ve been a fan of this author for years and once again she delivers a super romantic and wonderful story you don’t want to miss. Hero and heroine have sizzling chemistry and the sexual tension is out of control! He is sexy and vulnerable and she is funny, warm and sweet. I only wish there was an epilogue with cute babies.
Brenda
Loved it. This is my first read by this author and I have to say she's written exactly the kind of romance I like where there's more focus on the emotional connection between the main characters and strong sexual build-up instead of heavy concentration only on sex scenes like most HP books have nowadays. Jag and Regan were a dynamite together. They sizzled from their very first meeting and throughout the book.

Continuing with my review.

(view spoiler)
lily waheed
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
adorable heroine and a sexy sheikh , loved it but I wanted babies 😐
Penny Watson
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my. This was absolute perfection. A nice slow build-up to a super romantic and believable love affair.

Fantastic!

Grade: A
Geraldine Sadiku
Intense, arrogant, no it all hero with a heroine who gives as good as she gets makes this a brilliant romance.
Liba
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two kinds of families. Santara, only
Regan and Chad grew up with loving parents.Unfortunately, the parents both died of cancerr, leaving
Regan (18 ) to raise her brother (14). This was 7 years ago.Now Regan is a school teacher and amateur
photographer, while Chad has started his very first job abroad.
Then there is the royal family of Santara. The late king and his wife led separate lives, their marriage
being dynastic and businesslike. Jag became King at 19, while his siblings were small. Now Jag is
Michelle Padilla
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
I loved this story and Michelle Conder wrote it beautifully. I love Regan and how feisty she is with Sheikh Jaeger. This books characters made you feel a connection. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Rebeccastump
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it
Cheryl
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great quick summer read worth it!
Ishara Dasruth
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-favourites
I really enjoyed this read. Jag was so swoonworthy and Regan was a rather refreshing heroine, not the typical pushover type. Absolutely loved the banter between these two. Great job, Ms Conder.
Calysta
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: tumblr-rebound
not bad for the type
Kate
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the BEST romances by HP that I have ever read! Thank you, Michelle Conder!
MaryD
Loved the interaction between Jag, king of his country, and Reagan, a primary school teacher from New York. Even though their relationship was first based on coercion, I loved how it developed. I hope there will be a follow-up to Melina's story.
Millie Marinaccio
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: done-reading
It was a good book, I enjoyed it.
Bec

Review Posted at HarlequinJunkie.com

Regan James is a good sister. So, when she can’t get into contact with he brother, she’s determined to discover what happened to him. However, finding him isn’t so easy, especially when she finds herself kidnapped by Sheikh Jaeger. Forced to work with him to find their siblings, Regan never imagined she’d fall for the man. But when it’s time to go their separate ways, will Jaeger break her heart or will he convince her to take a chance on him? Read More
RomLibrary
Captive to the sheikh…seduced by his touch! Certain that Regan James has information on his sister's disappearance, Sheikh Jaeger steals her away to his palace. He doesn't expect compliance from his beautiful captive, but when defiant Regan accidentally causes a media storm, it must be resolved. How? He'll have to marry her! Their engagement is for appearances, but the electricity sparked by their passion feels exquisitely – and dangerously – real.
Kelly
Janet McClure
Nov 22, 2018
Karen
Oct 09, 2018
After graduating from the University of Melbourne, Michelle Conder took a variety of jobs before packing her bags and traveling and working overseas. When none of the career opportunities she encountered grabbed her she returned to Australia and after more study decided to follow her lifelong dream of becoming a writer.

Michelle now lives in Melbourne with her husband and three children and when s