Start by marking “Roping Their Virgin” as Want to Read:
Roping Their Virgin

Roping Their Virgin

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  59 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
After years of being away, Maddie Brown’s returned home with one goal. Collect Cole and Warren Pierce and return to Virginia to start her new life with the sexy twins her parents adopted years ago.

The guys are up for the challenge except for one complication. Maddie’s virginity. Still, Maddie's got it all figured out. Just like the men were gifted to her as a pair, she's

To ask other readers questions about Roping Their Virgin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roping Their Virgin

Coco.V
Feb 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle-freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (2/12/2018)! 💝
Meghann Alford
Shelves: arc
What am awesome read from JL Beck and Syndi Burns. Really loved the collaboration of these two authors. I think my favorite part of this book was the idea of this trio facing their fears and putting them behind them for love. Someone is always gonna talk. Knowing your love is strong is enough to get through anything. At the heart, that is the message I take from this story. It doesn't hurt to have some seriously wicked hot sex either! Great read! I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this b ...more
April Symes
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
JL Beck and Syndi Burns wrote a fabulous new story for a fantastic new series. Maddie is 24 and back in town after being sent away by her father years before. She is in love with both Cole and Warren and has loved them for many years but the thing is, they are her adopted brothers. The love she feels for them is more than sisterly. It is raw, deep, steamy …
Warren and Cole are identical twins, older than Maddie and they were adopted by Maddie's parents when they were 15. They both fell in love wi
Samantha Blundell I Love HEA Romance Book Reviews

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 - 5 Stars

This Novella is book one in the Trio Of Lovers trilogy series from J.L Beck and Syndi Burns! This is also Syndi's first story in this genre. This is a MFM style romance.

Maddie is 24 and back in town after being sent away by her father years before. She has loved both Cole and Warren for years, but there is a catch...They are her adopted brothers, and the love she feels for them is anything but sisterly. Maddie is back for them both!

Warren and Cole are identical twins, older than
❤ Fantasy Land Blog  ⚛Reviewer⚛
So I am a huge fan of J.L. Beck's and try to read and review everything she writes and co-writes, but this book felt off to me for some reason. I felt like I walked into the middle of a movie and had to figure out what was going on with these three people. I really tried to go with it but just could not do it.

I mean these three have always wanted each other. And I get Maddie's parents sending her off to school because she is young and they are 10 years older than her. So she needs to get away a
Christina Concus
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-read
Roping Their Virgin was on of the best MFM books I have read.

J.L. Beck and Syndi Burns did an amazing job writing this book. They Incorporated many obstacles that actual couples would have to go through in a relationship like Cole, Warren and Maddie dream to have.

Maddie has always loved Cole and Warren Pierce. Even though her parents sent her to a school across the country she came home when done to clam what she always wanted and also to give them her virginity.

Cole and Warren maybe twins in
Charlene
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having read other books by J.L Beck, I was quick to read this one as well, though Syndi Burns is a new author to me. Roping their Virgin is book one in the new trilogy that will be co-written by these two authors, book one following Maddie Brown and her ten years older than her, twin adopted stepbrothers, Cole and Warren Pierce. Having been sent away to go to Veterinary school, Maddie finally comes home to help look after the business side of the family farm while her parents are away. Though sh ...more
Misty Warner
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book. This is the first book of the trilogy and boy does it leave you waiting for the next book!
Maddie has just returned from college and is ready to give herself over to both Cole and Warren. She just has to convince them that there's no need to fight over her when they can just share. Just as they start their relationship secrets come out making them reconsider it. Maddie's dad is not having their relationship at all. So she goes back to Virginia
Regina
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This a duo author book and it's well written and you can't tell who wrote what. It's got heart, anguish, surprises and some super hot scenes. You 3 people who want each other. But their family and the town all say it's wrong. To make it will they go against everyone? There is an cliffhanger but not what you expect. Great read could not stop. A hugh recommendation to read. I voluntarily reviewed an arc.
Tovah Levine
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a roller coaster ride that was. All I know is I need and want more of it. You can’t help who you fall in love with, the heart usually gets what it wants.
Elaine
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A hot and steamy romance by J L Beck and Syndi Burns. From the beginning of the book to the very end, it pulls you in and you can't put it down.
Two hot twins and one sexy virgin! Warren and Cole have been in love with Maddie for as long as the can they remember and so has Maddie and now she has came back to claim what's hers.
Can Maddie have them both or will there be hell to pay? Will the boys be able to face her father or will they drown in sorrow because of it?
To find out, you need to read thi
Karen
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another on the edge of your seat insta attraction lust to love hit by J L Beck and Syndi Burns.
I did not put it down until I finished it. Great dynamic steamy relationship between Maddie, Cole and War (Warren).
What about that ending though bet your like me and can’t wait....
You definitely want this in your reading library.
I voluntarily reviewed this ARC for an honest review.
Lesley Eggert
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I first picked up this book. I didn't know what to think about it but as I started reading I realized that this book is every girl's fantasy come true. The story line between Maddie, Cole, and Warren just knocked my socks off. It had left me wanting to read more about them can't wait for more.
I voluntarily read this book for an honest ARC review.
Michele Del Rey
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Maddie, Cole and Warren are hot, hot, hot. I really liked the dynamic of this book. It had a great story, it was hot and steamy, then it had two hot sexy men. I was a happy women.
Kemberlee Snelling
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an easy read. I loved this book. If you like me ages, you will love this. It’s got some hot cowboys and enough drama to satisfy you.
Christine Campbell
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am voluntarily reviewing this arc of this book. JL Beck has wrote another great sexy read. The triad in this book has known each other for a long time. They were separated from each other for years and when she comes home she wants them. Her parents are not happy but they have a secret also. Omg it's great. The ending leaves you hanging
Jennifer Richey
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another book that puts you on your seat. Wow did this story have some steamy plots and some twists and turns and omg what a ending! 2 brothers want Maddie will they get her?
Kara
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazingly hot, sexy, tense and panty melting book. I couldn't help but read this book from start to finish so quickly. Warren and Cole are everything that Maddie has ever wanted and she won't be taking no for an answer. They are all so hit together that I nearly melted myself. Oh and that ending made me gasp with shock.....I am waiting not so patiently. I absolutely loved it!
Ann (Fanni Ann)
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Wow, this was brilliantly written, I loved it. Maddie, War and Cole have loved each other for years, but as the twins are 10 years older than her and people class them as being her step brothers, her parents send her away to college hoping the feelings go away. Now, a qualified veterinarian, she's back home in California for a vacation before she starts her job in Virginia, and she wants the twins to take her v. There is a really surprising twist in this which I think sets it apart from other mf ...more
Zelda
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a short, hot tale of Maddie intent on roping her twin cowboys! Maddie returns home after four years of college, having qualified as a vet. She is really coming back to see if Cole and Warren, twins that her parents fostered when they were teens, are still interested in her. Maddie is dead set on grabbing her men & doesn't care what her parents or the small town think. MFM story with a little twist, super strong female and men who know what they want. The story looks like it's going t ...more
Lisa Roberts
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved these two Authors together,this story was fantastic and the writing was so well done I couldn't put it down.The plot and the characters just captured your heart and with a lot of feeling of remorse and to do the right thing no matter the consequence and follow your heart.It takes a lot of guts to stand up to people and I really liked Maddies attitude and her bravery to just take on the world when it came to Cole and Warren,they were so intuned to each other and the passion was amazing an ...more
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What brilliant story from JL Beck and Syndi Burns. This the story about Warren and Cole and Maddie, I couldn't put it down. Why have one brother when you can have twin brothers instead, OMG they had chemistry that was off the charts. It had left me wanting to read more about them can't wait for more to come. A Must Read, I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy
Teresa Lara
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
loved this♡ Loved Maddie Cole and Wars amazing love story.Cant wait for more
Loves to Read
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a good read. Maddie Brown arrived home with her adopted twin brothers on her mind. Despite being sent away for vet school she had always loved them. Cole and Warren had also always loved her despite the 10 year age difference. Maddie wants to give a special gift and make her feelings known. What she doesn’t realize or care about is the judgement of the small town’s people, even her father. All three try to go forward with their feelings but it doesn’t make love easy.

I would h
Silvia
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars! I really liked this book. Maddie is a 24 year old virgin who has been in love/lust with her twin stepbrothers, Warren and Cole. The twins have had their own fixation with Maddie but kept their distance since they were ten years older. Maddie's parents sent her away to school when they first started noticing what was going on between them. Maddie finally returns to the family ranch and is determined to get what she wants.
This was a taboo, sexy as sin story! I loved the differences in
Stephanie Ditmore
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book for an honest review. What an amazing collaboration between Josi and Syndi. I loved this book and if you love a good ménage story this is the one for you. Maddie has been away at school but has come home with her step-brothers Cole and Warren in her sights. When she arrives, all grown up and sassy and ready for them, and the feelings they had for her are still there. Will the twins be able to share Maddie and give her what she wants? Th ...more
Stacy Jordet
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a hot and quick read.

Maddie has been in love with her stepbrothers for years. Her parents send her away when they realize how close the three are becoming. Years later, she returns and plans on making up for lost time.

Cole and Warren are twins who have been in love with Maddie since the first moment they met her. With her being 10 years younger and these guys not being the sharing type, it makes a relationship hard to come by.

However she is a cowgirl who get her way and won't let the gu
Linda
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Roping Their Virgin” is a hot, fun, sexy, quick read. After veterinary college, Maddie comes back to the ranch to offer her virginity to the twins. She has been in love with them forever and that's why her parents sent her away to school. Warren and Cole the adopted twins have loved Maddie from afar. Can the threesome make it work? What will her parents and the townsfolk think? Secrets, conflict, sexy scenes and romance add up to a steamy, erotic, menage story you won't want to miss.
I voluntar
Loren
This book is amazing!

It was short, snappy, with plenty of steam. It also has action that will keep you wanting to read more and more of it.

I loved the twins. The twins were so dreamy, and so alpha! And Maddie knew how to stand up and get what she wanted. She is a strong female, and isn’t afraid of the risks. I haven’t read a lot of MFM novels, but this made me want to read more of them.

If you are looking for a short book with plenty of drama and steam, then this is the novel for you! Brilliant!
Karina
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. What a great story. I really enjoyed reading about Maddie, Cole and Warren and how they were determined not to let anyone come between them and not worry about what others thought. This was a well written book with lots of hot and sexy secenes. I also liked how Maddie was determined to go home and get her men! I quick read. I always enjoy Ms Beck's books and this new collaboration with newcomer Sydi Burns was great. I look forward to book 2 in this ser ...more
Heyya! Author JL Beck! Do you love my books? Please check out the links below to keep up to date with all things J.L. Beck. If you have any questions please feel free to send an email.

Email: jobeck0813@gmail.com