Start by marking “Roping Their Virgin (Lovers’ Trio a menage trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Roping Their Virgin (Lovers’ Trio a menage trilogy)

Roping Their Virgin (Lovers’ Trio a menage trilogy)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  123 Ratings  ·  61 Reviews
After years of being away, Maddie Brown’s returned home with one goal. Collect Cole and Warren Pierce and return to Virginia to start her new life with the sexy twins her parents adopted years ago.

The guys are up for the challenge except for one complication. Maddie’s virginity. Still, Maddie's got it all figured out. Just like the men were gifted to her as a pair, she's

To ask other readers questions about Roping Their Virgin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roping Their Virgin

Coco.V
Feb 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (2/12/2018)! 💝
Meghann Alford
Shelves: arc
What am awesome read from JL Beck and Syndi Burns. Really loved the collaboration of these two authors. I think my favorite part of this book was the idea of this trio facing their fears and putting them behind them for love. Someone is always gonna talk. Knowing your love is strong is enough to get through anything. At the heart, that is the message I take from this story. It doesn't hurt to have some seriously wicked hot sex either! Great read! I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this b ...more
April Symes
JL Beck and Syndi Burns wrote a fabulous new story for a fantastic new series. Maddie is 24 and back in town after being sent away by her father years before. She is in love with both Cole and Warren and has loved them for many years but the thing is, they are her adopted brothers. The love she feels for them is more than sisterly. It is raw, deep, steamy …
Warren and Cole are identical twins, older than Maddie and they were adopted by Maddie's parents when they were 15. They both fell in love wi
Christina Concus (Moonlight Novels)
Roping Their Virgin was on of the best MFM books I have read.

J.L. Beck and Syndi Burns did an amazing job writing this book. They Incorporated many obstacles that actual couples would have to go through in a relationship like Cole, Warren and Maddie dream to have.

Maddie has always loved Cole and Warren Pierce. Even though her parents sent her to a school across the country she came home when done to clam what she always wanted and also to give them her virginity.

Cole and Warren maybe twins in
Charlene
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having read other books by J.L Beck, I was quick to read this one as well, though Syndi Burns is a new author to me. Roping their Virgin is book one in the new trilogy that will be co-written by these two authors, book one following Maddie Brown and her ten years older than her, twin adopted stepbrothers, Cole and Warren Pierce. Having been sent away to go to Veterinary school, Maddie finally comes home to help look after the business side of the family farm while her parents are away. Though sh ...more
Misty Warner
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book. This is the first book of the trilogy and boy does it leave you waiting for the next book!
Maddie has just returned from college and is ready to give herself over to both Cole and Warren. She just has to convince them that there's no need to fight over her when they can just share. Just as they start their relationship secrets come out making them reconsider it. Maddie's dad is not having their relationship at all. So she goes back to Virginia
Regina
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This a duo author book and it's well written and you can't tell who wrote what. It's got heart, anguish, surprises and some super hot scenes. You 3 people who want each other. But their family and the town all say it's wrong. To make it will they go against everyone? There is an cliffhanger but not what you expect. Great read could not stop. A hugh recommendation to read. I voluntarily reviewed an arc.
Tovah Levine
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a roller coaster ride that was. All I know is I need and want more of it. You can’t help who you fall in love with, the heart usually gets what it wants.
Elaine
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A hot and steamy romance by J L Beck and Syndi Burns. From the beginning of the book to the very end, it pulls you in and you can't put it down.
Two hot twins and one sexy virgin! Warren and Cole have been in love with Maddie for as long as the can they remember and so has Maddie and now she has came back to claim what's hers.
Can Maddie have them both or will there be hell to pay? Will the boys be able to face her father or will they drown in sorrow because of it?
To find out, you need to read thi
Karen
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another on the edge of your seat insta attraction lust to love hit by J L Beck and Syndi Burns.
I did not put it down until I finished it. Great dynamic steamy relationship between Maddie, Cole and War (Warren).
What about that ending though bet your like me and can’t wait....
You definitely want this in your reading library.
I voluntarily reviewed this ARC for an honest review.
Lesley Eggert
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I first picked up this book. I didn't know what to think about it but as I started reading I realized that this book is every girl's fantasy come true. The story line between Maddie, Cole, and Warren just knocked my socks off. It had left me wanting to read more about them can't wait for more.
I voluntarily read this book for an honest ARC review.
Michele Del Rey
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Maddie, Cole and Warren are hot, hot, hot. I really liked the dynamic of this book. It had a great story, it was hot and steamy, then it had two hot sexy men. I was a happy women.
Kemberlee Snelling
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an easy read. I loved this book. If you like me ages, you will love this. It’s got some hot cowboys and enough drama to satisfy you.
Christine Campbell
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am voluntarily reviewing this arc of this book. JL Beck has wrote another great sexy read. The triad in this book has known each other for a long time. They were separated from each other for years and when she comes home she wants them. Her parents are not happy but they have a secret also. Omg it's great. The ending leaves you hanging
Jennifer Richey
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another book that puts you on your seat. Wow did this story have some steamy plots and some twists and turns and omg what a ending! 2 brothers want Maddie will they get her?
Kara
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazingly hot, sexy, tense and panty melting book. I couldn't help but read this book from start to finish so quickly. Warren and Cole are everything that Maddie has ever wanted and she won't be taking no for an answer. They are all so hit together that I nearly melted myself. Oh and that ending made me gasp with shock.....I am waiting not so patiently. I absolutely loved it!
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 - 5 Stars

This Novella is book one in the Trio Of Lovers series from J.L Beck and Syndi Burns! This is also Syndi's first story in this genre. This is a MFM style romance.

Maddie is 24 and back in town after being sent away by her father years before. She has loved both Cole and Warren for years, but there is a catch...They are her adopted brothers, and the love she feels for them is anything but sisterly. Maddie is back for them both!

Warren and Cole are identical twins, older than Maddie,
Teresa Lara
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
loved this♡ Loved Maddie Cole and Wars amazing love story.Cant wait for more
Laila Viking
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow. This story sounded so hot and it is. It is a romance love story and I liked it very much. It surprised me. I like the twist of taboo though! The characters are all different but together they make a good relationship. They all have needs and wants. A very short story but enjoyable and readable.
Well written story with a nice storyline and plot. I like that the characters and how they develop.
A passionate and emotional read with twists.

It is written in multiple POV which gives the reader much
Ann (Fanni Ann)
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Wow, this was brilliantly written, I loved it. Maddie, War and Cole have loved each other for years, but as the twins are 10 years older than her and people class them as being her step brothers, her parents send her away to college hoping the feelings go away. Now, a qualified veterinarian, she's back home in California for a vacation before she starts her job in Virginia, and she wants the twins to take her v. There is a really surprising twist in this which I think sets it apart from other mf ...more
Zelda
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a short, hot tale of Maddie intent on roping her twin cowboys! Maddie returns home after four years of college, having qualified as a vet. She is really coming back to see if Cole and Warren, twins that her parents fostered when they were teens, are still interested in her. Maddie is dead set on grabbing her men & doesn't care what her parents or the small town think. MFM story with a little twist, super strong female and men who know what they want. The story looks like it's going t ...more
Lisa Roberts
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved these two Authors together,this story was fantastic and the writing was so well done I couldn't put it down.The plot and the characters just captured your heart and with a lot of feeling of remorse and to do the right thing no matter the consequence and follow your heart.It takes a lot of guts to stand up to people and I really liked Maddies attitude and her bravery to just take on the world when it came to Cole and Warren,they were so intuned to each other and the passion was amazing an ...more
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What brilliant story from JL Beck and Syndi Burns. This the story about Warren and Cole and Maddie, I couldn't put it down. Why have one brother when you can have twin brothers instead, OMG they had chemistry that was off the charts. It had left me wanting to read more about them can't wait for more to come. A Must Read, I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy
Jeanne Kotsios
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

I just loved the three of them I can’t wait to read the conclusion of this to find out if she roles her men I just loved this short read
Natalie Johnson
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maddie loves her adopted brothers Cole and Warren. After an incident where they are caught swimming together, Maddie is sent off to College far away from home. Now Maddie has graduated and is a vet. She returns home to care for her parents ranch while they are out of town. But she has a different agenda. To lose her virginity to her adopted brothers while she is home.

Cole and Warren have loved Maddie for as long as they can remember, but they are torn between taking what they want and losing th
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
So I am a huge fan of J.L. Beck's and try to read and review everything she writes and co-writes, but this book felt off to me for some reason. I felt like I walked into the middle of a movie and had to figure out what was going on with these three people. I really tried to go with it but just could not do it.

I mean these three have always wanted each other. And I get Maddie's parents sending her off to school because she is young and they are 10 years older than her. So she needs to get away a
Kim F
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely a fabulous read. Very entertaining, captivating, and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Gladys
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Roping Their Virgin: A MFM Romance by J.L. Beck and Syndi Burns is a blistering hot naughty read. Maddie has wanted her adopted twin stepbrothers for years. After being sent away to school she finally returns with every intention of getting what she wants....them...together. Warren and Cole both want Maddie and they do not want to share. Can Maddie change their minds. What will their parents say? Or the townspeople? Packed with drama, tension, heat, sexiness and a simmering pot full of emotions ...more
Pat
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has a steamy plot that was very well written and the characters are so well developed that I really enjoyed the dynamics between Maddie, Warren and Cole! This book was very hard to put down once I started reading it!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Loves to Read
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a good read. Maddie Brown arrived home with her adopted twin brothers on her mind. Despite being sent away for vet school she had always loved them. Cole and Warren had also always loved her despite the 10 year age difference. Maddie wants to give a special gift and make her feelings known. What she doesn’t realize or care about is the judgement of the small town’s people, even her father. All three try to go forward with their feelings but it doesn’t make love easy.

I would h
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Heyya! Author JL Beck! Do you love my books? Please check out the links below to keep up to date with all things J.L. Beck. If you have any questions please feel free to send an email.

Email: jobeck0813@gmail.com