Start by marking “Coming For Christmas” as Want to Read:

Coming For Christmas

Skydiving. Check.
Arctic Cruise. Check.
Threesome … Pending.

I had a sound plan. Place an ad, get two guys, and live out one of my deepest darkest fantasies.

Easy as pie.

Or so I thought.

Then I met Mr. boy-next-door, Cooper Whitmore, and Mr. dark and mysterious, Jared Carrington.

What’s the saying about the best-laid plans?

Two men, steamy times, and the Christmas holiday.
What
Published December 15th 2017 (first published 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Coming For Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming For Christmas

Start your review of Coming For Christmas
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
The sex scenes were great but I honestly kind of hated everything else about this. Not about it.
Richelle Robinson
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one was one hot and when I say hot, I mean smoking hot Christmas novella. Bethany is looking to explore her naughty side and meets Jared and Cooper. What started out as your typical hook up story turns into something way more. I really liked how the author turned the story into a different direction than I expected. Even though this was a short story the characters were well developed. I can’t wait to read about Jared in the next story. If you’re looking for a hot holiday read with a twist ...more
Patricia Lopes
A Short story about having the courage not only to admit secrets fantasies but to actually fulfill them!

Who have not considered a threesome at some point?? I have... xD

Bee as been thinking about it for quite some time, and then a chance talk with a co-worker set things in motion, Bee get's "invited" to a very exclusive "dating" agency, here she is matched with 2 hot males.

Everything is prepared for the big night, and it goes damn well until next morning, when she finds about the manipulation...
Roxanne MacKay
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Being a strong and independent woman has different faces, this story reveals the side of sexuality. The characters are complex, intriguing and being a variety of personalities adding extra depth to the story. The back story, the intrigued and the twists add just enough hook to keep you reading and wanting more. Great read and I look forward to the next book.

Kizzy
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this novella so much, I did not want it to end. Talk about hot and steamy..oh my! It had it all :) I can't wait for Jared's story <3 ...more
Amy Rangel
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Christmas Special

This Christmas themed book was one of the cutest, funniest and HOTTEST books I have ever read. Yes I said Christmas Theme was HOT. This book was more than a romcom. It had all sorts of hot scenarios that will have you quickly checking out your surroundings and sweating in the grocery aisle , oops that was probably just me.

You will seriously enjoy this fun book and I cant wait to see what more Jared will GIVE us!

Excellent job to the author!
Bette
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Story & Audible Listen🎧 4.5 Smoking Hot Stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Coming for Christmas
Sexy Romantic Standalone, Book 1
By: Krystyna Allyn
Narrated by: Sierra Kline, Charlie Boxwood

Wow, this is an enjoyable story, it is interesting and original. It grabbed me right from the start and captivated my attention to the very end. It is amazing how much story Krystyna Allyn fit in to her novella, it has great character development and great plotting with drama, twists, angst and hot steamy romance. Bethany treats h
Claire Annovazzi
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
First of all, I need to fan myself. The whole first half of the audiobook will melt your headphones, it’s so hot. When you have three characters with a highly developed libido–that’s basically why they hook up together in the first place–you can imagine that any situation is a good excuse for some intense love–sometimes even self love.

There’s little else here. Cooper is a single father, but we don’t even get to see his kid. Some of the explanations for the why and how seem unrealistic. Don’t rea
Patty
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who doesn't have a bucket list? This book while hot and sexy is about more than just the steam! Bethany (Bee) acts on her list and one is a threesome. She is off an running when she finds Cooper and Jared who are willing to fulfill her dream. But what she gets is so much more! This short is so steamy, so passionate and has a backstory to melt your heart. With love and deception, what will happen to this threesome? I can't wait to see what happens in the next segment.

Charlie Boxwood and Sierra Kl
Jenny Harris
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Bethany "Bee" Phillips, Cooper Whitmore, and Jared Carrington. Bethany is looking for a wild ride. That is a wild ride with 2 men. So she finds out about a kinky dating agency and gets a response from both Cooper and Jared. The men are up for a good time as well however Cooper has some things going on that make just coming out for a good time a little more difficult. Can these three
Dee
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful book about a menage almost 2 decades in the making. A sexually adventurous woman employs a word-of-mouth only dating agency to set her up with 2 men for the menage of her dreams. Every character in this book has their own personality. Even the "bit players" that aren't part of this trio have their own ways of speaking that add to the depth of characterization here. There is no vagueness about the plot; it's an explicit, in-your-face proposition complete with checklists. I lov ...more
Stacey
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I wanted a quick sexy Christmas read when I started this, which is exactly what I got!

Coming for Christmas throws us straight into the story, with Beth looking for a hook up with two other guys to fulfil her sexual fantasies. As well as the sexy hot, there is a hidden depth of romance to this too that we discover more about toward the end.

There is a LOT of sex, and sexual talk, in this - from MM to FF to MMF; and butt plugs to sex swings! - so if that's not your bag, then I probably wouldn't re
Raecharmed
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bethany has decided that she is going to give herself one things off her bucket list for Christmas...a threesome. So she joins a dating agency to find two guys to help her with her gift. Josh knew Bethany growing up and has always had feelings for her so he enlists his friend to help give Bethany what she wants. Hoping that he'll get the girl in the end. They have an amazing night together and have no regrets. However will Josh get his woman or will she slip through his fingers again?

This is a g
Linda
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a good story.. and in some areas, very hot. It delves into fantasies some might have. I know this is a short but in some small areas I felt a little let down. The hype for a night of sexual passion felt short for me. It seemed like it sped away into the night. Maybe a little rushed? Maybe just me? Could be. I'm giving this 4 stars because in my opinion with a little extra care, it could've been more.
Now saying that.. I believe this is only the second book by this author.. Her first one
ElleEmSee
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a good read. Beth has it on her bucket list to have a threesome so she treats herself to one for Christmas. She puts an add on a site and gets hooked up with Cooper and Jared. She must be on Santa’s good list because they are both hot! The guys already know each other so there was amusing banter between them. Plenty of hot and steamy moments follow as well as a bit of mystery as the guys are not exactly who they say they are..

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am vol
Debbie Orazi
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book puts the sizzle in Christmas. The story is nearly twenty years in years making, Cooper/Josh fell in love with Bethany in high school and now that he has found her again he will do anything to have her for keeps. He enlists the help of his friend Jared who owns a kinky dating agency. Their sexual hijinks will put the most jaded person to blush. Josh and Beth do get their HEA and we have Jared's story to look forward to next.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volun
Daniella Marchand
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nice menage to fullfill a secret fantasy.
Josh wants Bethany back, he's in love with her since high school. So when he heard she needs to Explore More and it's on her list bucked, it's time for her to be invites to Jareds inclusive' matchmaker club.
She had a wonderfull time with Cooper/Josh and Jared, but when mornings comes, there is no regrets, but what a disaster never the less. She knows there is a set up, a hidden agenda, manipulation ?! Will she forgive ??

I recieved a free copy of this boo
Elizabeth
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
The books is a quick read. Pros - heroine who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to take charge and ask for it, and two hot guys. Cons - certain aspects of the story seem to come out of left field, and the only holiday aspect is the threesome happens on Christmas Eve into Christmas Day. There is also extra details about Cooper’s previous relationship that only detract from the story. If is had been a novel, that previous relationship and it’s affect on Cooper could have been explored better.
Angie Cody
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOLY CRAP WAS THIS HOTTTT!!!! There is a warning about the types of couplings in this book that had me cracking up. From there on out I was cracking up the whole way through! In addition to being funny IT WAS SWELTERING HOT! There were so many sexy scenes, and them just talking about what was to come was hot. The entire thing was so good, I ate it up so quick. This was a great little holiday stand alone. I may just have to be adding something like this to my bucket list ... ;-)
Veronica
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Coming For Christmas gets a 10 out of 10 for hotness. This is a fantastic sexy story with romance thrown in too. This is a sexy, fun, romantic Christmas novella and for me it was perfect Christmas reading because I could just sit back and enjoy the ride without investing in an overly complicated or sad story at a time of year when I don't have the time or energy for that type of book. Coming for Christmas will definitely be added to my re-read list. ...more
Reads & Reviews
Surprisingly Sweet

This quick read took me by surprise! I actually didn't read the blurb before starting this (it was recommended by a friend). Not gonna lie, starting out Coming For Christmas had a real Penthouse Letters feel to it, but I was loving the characters. They were funny and downright dirty in a cute way. And, then the story started to emerge and I was hooked. Be prepared for some serious sexiness, sex toy store hi-jinks, and a really sweet romance.
Claudia
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
She has a bucket list and a three-some phantasy is on the top of that list. For her own Christmas present she becomes a member at a dating club to find her two partners. But she does not know that one of the men knew her and held her in a special place for many years. Now he hopes to finally win her for himself.
A short, funny, quite sexy book - well-written and entertaining. A pleasure to read.
Dec 16, 2018 rated it liked it
True love can happen at anytime, I love how this love started at high school, even though it had small hick ups it was still there and as soon as he seen her all the true love feelings come flying back. I agree the way that him and his friends went at getting the girl was not right but when its true love you will do anything to get your true love.

Mariana
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nothing like a wonderful holiday full of surprises...
I enjoyed reading this book. Was a wonderful read throughout. Perfect holiday book to read and enjoy while snuggled up with a hot drink and slowly sucking on the candy cane shaped spoon. The characters pull you in and make you want to read more. I want to know more of what's going to happen as I continued to read this. Keep it coming...
Annie
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this quick read about Jared, Cooper/Josh and Beth. Beth addressed to join a dating agency that sets up fantasy dates. Her's includes a three some. There is something familiar about the two guys she's paired with. But can't place. It's a hot night but the secrets they are holding back can possibly blow up in their face.

Bluepits73
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I listened to the audiobook version of this book.

If you're looking for a super steamy christmas themed romp with a tiny second chance romance subplot, this is a great option. I wasn't expecting the level of hotness the author brings to the table in this short listen. Definitely packs a punch.

Narration was excellent and definitely made these characters seem way more attractive and very sultry and sensual. Excellent performance.
CherryRed’s Reads
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Get ready to be on the super Naughty List!

❤️ this super hot sexy novella that has the right amount of everything naughty to satisfy your guilty pleasures.

Bethany, Cooper & Jared will capture you from the 1st to last page.

I will go on record and say I claim Jared! That man is just.... UNF!!

Nichole Watson
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is capable of setting your Kindle on fire. Be sure to have a fan, ice, or a running cold shower while reading this book. The characters, both main and side, will have your attention from the start. Coming for Christmas is a quick read that will leave you wanting...more. With this author's second book I am just as hooked as the first. Definitely an author I will be sticking with. ...more
Truth
Dec 02, 2018 rated it liked it
This story was short. The main character (Beth) wasn't as interesting as Cooper and Jared. Without giving away any spoilers, I was looking for more. This wasn't a disappointing story at all. It was short. It's a quick read.

Lisa Bing
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well written, fun and steamy Christmas romance

This was such a fun steamy Christmas read! I love how Beth had her bucket list and she went for it. Like really went for it - with lots of thought, careful planning and even safety precautions (which I appreciated). Turns out she got a lot more than she bargained for and the twist was quite the shocker for her. Good fun!
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Wendy Project
  • Wealthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #7)
  • Shift of Fate (Wolfguard Protectors, #1)
  • Holiday Ever After
  • Naughty or Nice? (Mistletoe, Montana #13)
  • Ice Planet Honeymoon: Vektal and Georgie (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1.5)
  • Ten Rules for Faking It
  • Ice Planet Honeymoon: Raahosh & Liz (Ice Planet Barbarians, #2.5)
  • The Beast (Wicked Villains, #4)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • The Dare
  • The Tea Dragon Tapestry (Tea Dragon, #3)
  • Brooklyn & Beale
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo, #3)
  • Herd That (The Valentine Boys #1)
  • Sleeper
  • When She Was Naughty
Krystyna Allyn lives in somewhere USA with her amazingly awesome husband. Though she works full time, blogs and reads like a maniac, she still manages to find time to write all of her crazy stories.
Her hobbies include baking, skydiving, karaoke and general mischief.