Start by marking “Coming For Christmas (Sexy Romantic Standalone, #1)” as Want to Read:
Coming For Christmas (Sexy Romantic Standalone, #1)

Coming For Christmas (Sexy Romantic Standalone, #1)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  32 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Skydiving. Check.
Arctic Cruise. Check.
Threesome … Pending.

I had a sound plan. Place an ad, get two guys, and live out one of my deepest darkest fantasies.

Easy as pie.

Or so I thought.

Then I met Mr. boy-next-door, Cooper Whitmore, and Mr. dark and mysterious, Jared Carrington.

What’s the saying about the best-laid plans?

Two men, steamy times, and the Christmas holiday.
What
Published December 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Coming For Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming For Christmas

Richelle Robinson
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one was one hot and when I say hot, I mean smoking hot Christmas novella. Bethany is looking to explore her naughty side and meets Jared and Cooper. What started out as your typical hook up story turns into something way more. I really liked how the author turned the story into a different direction than I expected. Even though this was a short story the characters were well developed. I can’t wait to read about Jared in the next story. If you’re looking for a hot holiday read with a twist ...more
Patricia Lopes
A Short story about having the courage not only to admit secrets fantasies but to actually fulfill them!

Who have not considered a threesome at some point?? I have... xD

Bee as been thinking about it for quite some time, and then a chance talk with a co-worker set things in motion, Bee get's "invited" to a very exclusive "dating" agency, here she is matched with 2 hot males.

Everything is prepared for the big night, and it goes damn well until next morning, when she finds about the manipulation...
Kizzy
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this novella so much, I did not want it to end. Talk about hot and steamy..oh my! It had it all :) I can't wait for Jared's story <3
Amy Rangel
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Christmas Special

This Christmas themed book was one of the cutest, funniest and HOTTEST books I have ever read. Yes I said Christmas Theme was HOT. This book was more than a romcom. It had all sorts of hot scenarios that will have you quickly checking out your surroundings and sweating in the grocery aisle , oops that was probably just me.

You will seriously enjoy this fun book and I cant wait to see what more Jared will GIVE us!

Excellent job to the author!
Linda
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a good story.. and in some areas, very hot. It delves into fantasies some might have. I know this is a short but in some small areas I felt a little let down. The hype for a night of sexual passion felt short for me. It seemed like it sped away into the night. Maybe a little rushed? Maybe just me? Could be. I'm giving this 4 stars because in my opinion with a little extra care, it could've been more.
Now saying that.. I believe this is only the second book by this author.. Her first one
Veronica
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Coming For Christmas gets a 10 out of 10 for hotness. This is a fantastic sexy story with romance thrown in too. This is a sexy, fun, romantic Christmas novella and for me it was perfect Christmas reading because I could just sit back and enjoy the ride without investing in an overly complicated or sad story at a time of year when I don't have the time or energy for that type of book. Coming for Christmas will definitely be added to my re-read list.
AC Squared Book Blog
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOLY CRAP WAS THIS HOTTTT!!!! There is a warning about the types of couplings in this book that had me cracking up. From there on out I was cracking up the whole way through! In addition to being funny IT WAS SWELTERING HOT! There were so many sexy scenes, and them just talking about what was to come was hot. The entire thing was so good, I ate it up so quick. This was a great little holiday stand alone. I may just have to be adding something like this to my bucket list ... ;-)
Kathleen
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a new to me author and I absolutely loved this book. I had a hard time putting my kindle down if it wasn't for daily life, this would've been read in one night!

The emotional roller coaster towards the end threw me because I wasn't expecting it at all. But I enjoyed every tantalizing bit. I can't wait for the next book to see what happens. This author will definitely be on my TBR list more often :)
Sandra
Jul 16, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly Sweet

This quick read took me by surprise! I actually didn't read the blurb before starting this (it was recommended by a friend). Not gonna lie, starting out Coming For Christmas had a real Penthouse Letters feel to it, but I was loving the characters. They were funny and downright dirty in a cute way. And, then the story started to emerge and I was hooked. Be prepared for some serious sexiness, sex toy store hi-jinks, and a really sweet romance.
Nichole Watson
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is capable of setting your Kindle on fire. Be sure to have a fan, ice, or a running cold shower while reading this book. The characters, both main and side, will have your attention from the start. Coming for Christmas is a quick read that will leave you wanting...more. With this author's second book I am just as hooked as the first. Definitely an author I will be sticking with.
Lauren R.
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Get ready to be on the super Naughty List!

❤ this super hot sexy novella that has the right amount of everything naughty to satisfy your guilty pleasures.

Bethany, Cooper & Jared will capture you from the 1st to last page.

I will go on record and say I claim Jared! That man is just.... UNF!!

Sharing My
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Hot and Sexy Novella! I wish Jared and Cooper could visit me for Christmas! They are so hot! Bethany was one lucky lady!
This was the first book I have read by Krystyana, and am definitely intrigued.
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
Read this in the Banging Anthology...
I cannot believe how this is a novella, the author managed to fit so much information, background, and character into this story. Her characters were really good, funny and relatable. The story was both sweet and hot as hell. I couldn't get enough.
Yvette Grimes
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun and extremely hot read!! Perfect for cold winter nights! Want a read that gets the blood flowing?! This is the one to pick up!!
Sarah Green
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For a short read in the Banging Christmas Bang Anthology, this book is packed. It's hilarious, hot and dirty!
Sherri
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
A must read!!! Yet again Krystyna Allyn did not disappoint. Coming For Christmas is well written and the characters and story have depth. Be ready for your devices to melt ladies!
Laura Williams
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author is fantastic. So sexy and hot. With so many twists and turns which add to the character development. Look forward to the next book.
Dawne
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not your ordinary Christmas tale, but one that will set you on fire. If you want a little sizzle for your holiday, this is the book for you.
R yatsko
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot.

She wanted an ultimate fantasy....

This book is scorching hot...
...love the characters, they are fun, witty, and more..

The chemistry off the charts..
...the ending, is welll unpredictable!
Tracey
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Looking for a hot, yet oddly sweet book? Here you go. 💞

This book is so hot and steamy and romantic at the same time. Cooper has been in love with Bethany ever since high school. His best friend, Jared, tried to help get them together but... ahh just read the book and fall in love with each of them. 😉 💖
Alison
Lindsay
Jul 31, 2018
Cornelia (Corrie) Maston
Dec 12, 2017
Krystyna Allyn lives in somewhere USA with her amazingly awesome husband. Though she works full time, blogs and reads like a maniac, she still manages to find time to write all of her crazy stories.
Her hobbies include baking, skydiving, karaoke and general mischief.