Start by marking “Beyond Physical (Beyond Romance, #1)” as Want to Read:
Beyond Physical (Beyond Romance, #1)

Beyond Physical

(Beyond Romance #0)

Someone is murdering politicians all over the country, and everything points to supernatural forces at work. But FBI agent Richard Fields has always relied on his strong sense of logic and is determined to expose the truth.

ebook
Published December 15th 2017 by D Pichardo-Johansson

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Physical, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Physical

Start your review of Beyond Physical (Beyond Romance, #1)
Mary Frame
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable read!

Beyond Physical is a unique and interesting novel that combines romance and mystery/suspense. The characters are interesting and well written. I enjoyed Richard and his somewhat anti-hero characterization and growth throughout the story. I really loved the spiritual teachings and ideas woven into the plot, would definitely read more from this author!
Coco.V
Jun 22, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (6/22/2018)!💝

Blurb:

The lazy beach-town of Fort Sunshine, Florida seems to be the epicenter of a secret New Age society implicated in the murders. Richard's way of finding the killers may end up being Dr. Joy Clayton, a woman who intrigues him. She magneti
Karan Eleni
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
This review was originally posted on karaneleni.com

Even after reading a blurb, I never know what to expect when I start a book from a new-to-me author. Especially when the summary of the book talks about murder, politicians, and supernatural forces. While I love a good mystery, and paranormals are on my “Genres I Love” list, politics isn’t something I latch onto so I was a bit hesitant at the start. But I was very pleasantly surprised at just how much I enjoyed this book. BEYOND PHYSICAL is a fa
Jena Henry
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This engaging book is really three books in one. Readers will enjoy a positive and meaningful romance, an adrenaline-rush mystery and suspense thriller, and some inspirational New Age instruction. All three aspects combine to make a super read- you won’t be able to put it down.

FBI Agent Richard Fields has a mundane life in Fort Sunshine, Florida. He drinks, has one-night stands, and is estranged from his child. On the job, he faces a new challenge- someone is murdering politicians all across the
poppy
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a decent romance with plenty of mystery as well as a little supernatural thrown in you kinda get more than one book with this one.It was well written and held my interest all the way through with plenty of twists and turns you won't get bored with this book.Richard works for the FBI and is a bit of a man whore that is until he meets Joy while on a case these two were great together this was an interesting book and I am looking forward to reading more from this author in the future ...more
Emma bramley
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the first book in this series by this author. This author has a fantastic way of mixing the romance story with the mystery story. You can't help but get sucked in to the story. The characters are well written and described fully. This story has lots of twists and turns through out to keep you reading long into the night. I can;t wait to read more from this author in the future.
Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
Linda
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
🔎Can harmful thoughts aimed at an enemy kill without firing a shot?😲
November 11, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
👍I am glad that I persevered and read this book to the end. The first 50 percent and more was a bit slow and the constant philosophizing about the powers of the human mind left limited room for the murder investigations to progress. But the last third of the story had a faster, more exciting pace as FBI undercover agent Richard and his team grow closer to solving the mystery of four deaths
Kristen Lewendon
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Initially I grumbled a little about having read Just for Joy without having read this book, thinking that I was missing some of the backstory. Now having read this one, I’m perfectly willing to admit that I was wrong. Yes, I was missing some of the details but having read either book doesn’t fundamentally change the enjoyment of reading the other. I was quite surprised by how esoteric parts of this story get. I think the author does a brilliant job of explaining these concepts in (mostly) plain ...more
Nathalie Pichardo
Most amazing mixtures I've ever read

This book contains one of the most amazing mixtures I've ever read. The author crafted a story combining elements I never imagined could be weaved so harmonically: Police investigations, murders and suspense mix with intimate human realities, spirituality, esoteric topics and romance...All that in a story that, once you start it, you can't put down and never know until the end how it will turn out.
Margery Baker
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing!
1. I didn't enjoy the "supernatural".
2. I've now changed my mind completely where this author is concerned.
This is the second book I've read by this author, and I haven't been able to put down either one until I was finished. Her works are spellbinding and pull the reader in until the last word. Compelling characters, expressive writing, and a great story make this a must read.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beyond Physical is definitely not your typical mystery/thriller or romance. It's a beautiful blending of the two genres which results in a story more delectable than a rich chocolate brownie. You can't help but get entwined in the lives of Richard and Joy while trying to solve the mystery yourself. The only bad thing I can say about this book is that it ends!

received as a gift from the author
Lynn Flaherty
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great mix

This book was a great mix of mystery ,romance & medicine. Having worked in geriatrics & long term care units it was interesting to me to read this book. To read about an approach to quality of end of life in a hospice center being so positive & joyful was uplifting. It enjoyed the characters & could see & feel what they were experiencing as the story progressed. I already ordered the next book so I can see the story unfold from Joy' s prospective.
P
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A bit of a mind twist

This book was surprising, and it took me a while to get into it. It has a strong spiritual (not religious) element and is not your typical romance. It is a mystery that has some surprising twists and turns, but also boggles the mind somewhat with the spiritual power. The author states that her goal is to write romance that is not only entertaining, but also enriching for the soul. I think she achieves that goal.
Tracey Tranter
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is an interesting and unique novel that combines mystery, suspense and romance.

The characters are very well written and interesting.

The book also touches on the metaphysical and gives a non-judgemental way of suggesting others may see the world differently than you or I.

Very refreshing read.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Christy S
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great combination of sweet romance and mystery. I loved the way the two grew together and individually, and I particularly loved the metaphysical aspects of the story. I look forward to the continuation of Richard's and Carl's training. ...more
Eileen J. Camacho
Mystery

I really enjoyed this book. I love mysteries. This book I didn't have to use my imagination, I live in Florida and know the area. It held my interest all the way to the end. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys mysteries like I do.
Bethel
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Slow build, but very interesting read
Jennifer Olivas
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story! Loved seeing how these two first met.
Davonnia
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing Book

Full of interesting details, insightful, and romantic. One of the best psychologically engaged books I've ever read. Best book ever.
Judy Beasley
rated it did not like it
May 30, 2018
Judy
Jul 10, 2018
Nancy Cortez
Jul 14, 2018
Edwina Griffin
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Beyond Physical” is a true treat for lovers of both mystery and romance and holds fast to it’s name by giving a warm spiritual connection to boot. The author’s writing is eloquent keeping you on the edge of your seat yet is enjoyable to follow throughout the twists and turns of unexpected events. I especially love the great skill displayed in describing the main characters inner feelings bringing them oh so real! This was a joy to read and hard to put down. Definite 5 or 5 Stars for this one!
Ashley
Edna
Jun 18, 2018
Amanda
Jun 22, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Linking a new book to my profile 3 16 Jan 17, 2018 04:53PM

• Wait for Me
  • The Best Man
  • Joven's Bride (Interstellar Matchmaking, #3)
  • Cuckoo Uncaged (Cuckoo Series, #1)
  • Carbon-14: The Shroud of Turin (Amari Johnston #1)
  • Dating My Best Friend
  • Only Wrong Once (FBI and CDC Medical Thriller #1)
  • Do Me a Favor (Mile High Matched, #4)
  • Pricked
  • The Librarian: A First Contact Story
  • The Sex Tourist
  • Best Friend's Ex With Benefits
  • The Virgin Gift (The Gift #2)
  • They Started with a Kiss (Magnolia Valley, #8)
  • The Tycoon’s Pregnant Lover (European Tycoon #1)
  • Snowed In With The Rancher
  • Plague of Witches
  • Meditate on This (Love Hurts, #3)

Beyond Romance (2 books)
  • Beyond Light and Darkness (Beyond Romance #1)
  • Just for Joy: Beyond Achievement (Sunshine State #2, Beyond Romance #2)