Start by marking “A Daddy For Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Daddy For Christmas

A Daddy For Christmas

A Daddy for Christmas is a sexy collection of ALL-NEW age play romances, brought to you by six USA Today and international bestselling authors. Daddy always knows best, and the young ladies in these smoking hot novellas are lucky to have the firm guidance of a father figure during the most magical time of the year. Grab some hot chocolate, snuggle up in your favorite readi ...more
Kindle Edition
Published November 27th 2017 (first published November 2017)

To ask other readers questions about A Daddy For Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Daddy For Christmas

Kathy Heare Watts
What a fun collection of six DD/lg stories by six amazing authors, from a futuristic to present day. They will each revolve around the Christmas holiday and may each little girl find that special man to help make her dreams come true. Each story is brand new, and a couple is a Christmas addition to previously released books. I also read several stories in this set that I would love to see follow-up stories in the near future.

1. Papa’s Little Bride by Sue Lyndon

WE ARE STRANGERS WHO MET FOR A REA
Renee
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great collection of Christmas stories.
Santa Daddy
Katherine Deane
This is a well written fabulous story. We get to visit with Alex and Connor again. I love stories that let us revisit previously loved characters. Alex and Connor are undercover again in this Christmas story. The little twists and turns in this story will make you smile.

Mountain Man Daddy’s Christmas Surprise
OMG this story is just precious. I love Rocky the bear. He is such a great character. Mike is so sweet and loveable. All of
Curlyhairlass19
Dec 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Some I liked, some I didn’t. Definitely very interesting. 🔥
Sissy's Romance Book Review
A Daddy For Christmas is a box set with six stories. I am such a fan of box sets and this has a Christmas theme...so it really special. A set like this is great for when you need a quick mental break from the day to day life. I also like sets like this when I am having to wait for an appointment I read one of the novellas or if I need a book before bedtime. This set also introduced me to a few new authors so now I can add them to my got to authors now. Also know that the stories in this set are ...more
Heart5
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure how to describe this one other than hot, or maybe really freaking hot would be a better description. Logan was a deliciously bad guy, and Chloe was somewhat, but not quite innocent. Together they can melt the pages off a kindle. The writing was good and the story well paced. This one is definitely worth reading.

I received a copy of this book from the author.
Several Sexy Daddies to Choose From

Terrific collection of holiday age play erotic romance stories with spanking. All have interesting characters, some holiday spirit, and sleighs full of sexy times.

My favorites were Maren Smith's "Build-A-Daddy" and Sue Lyndon's "Papa's Little Bride."
Rhonda
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is an anthology of Christmas stories from some of my favorite authors. I look forward to reading all the stories.

I was lucky enough to get an ARC of Santa Baby by Katherine Deane who brought back one of my favorite couples from the Undercover Daddy anthology, Alex and Connor. It was fun seeing them in their undercover roles at the mall. It was even better seeing them at home getting over some of the bumps that come up in a relationship. The secondary couple was wickedly funny.
Definately a
Jolene Toney
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

I loved the different stories in this book. They brought back the magic of Christmas and being daddy’s little girl.
Leslie Mccullough
Loved each and every Daddy for Christmas story in this book, but especially Noelle and Davis's story.

So much love, so much loving discipline, and then you throw in Christmas and Daddy and his little girls and you've got Christmas magic!
Heather Dee
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great group of books for this season Christmas 🎄..... I really enjoyed each of them ...
Pam
Each story in this collection is absolutely outstanding. They're written by the crème de la crème of romance authors, and each one will steal your heart in ways you never imagined. One thing each of these stories has in common is the magic of Christmas, and it's there in spades!

First is Papa's Little Bride by Sue Lyndon. Set in a post-apocalyptic future, this story stars Faith and Kingston. Their meeting and journey is filled with uncertainty, wonder, joy, and hope in love and magic. Both have p
Badh
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Six talented authors have gotten together to give us a really fun little Christmas book. If you like Daddies, then this is definitely the book for you. I loved each and every one of these stories. A couple of them have given me a whole new appreciation for candy canes and how they can be used. Very imaginative.
Margaret Corcoran
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this sweet anthology. It's well written with great characters. Each story draws the reader into a different world. They are all very well written. I love all the authors. It was great to have a catch-up with some characters that I read about earlier and to meet new ones. I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book and I highly recommend it.
Sandra Eddards
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holiday fun and then some

Hands down the best holiday anthology I have ever read. All the daddies were amazing and their Littles were adorable.. I highly recommend this book, it made my holiday!
Katy Beth Mckee
This is a great age-play anthology that is full of different types of stories and characters. There are several different authors involved in the project. Each story offers its own unique take on the theme and overall is full of holiday cheer.
Leona Bowman
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy and tear watering.

Amazing stories. Love Noelle and David.
True family sprite. I loved the story kink, but showed tire holiday spirit....
RetiredHsMom
Good Collection!

I’m new to reading much about BDSM/erotica. I figured an anthology was a good place to figure out if I liked the Daddy/little girl fetish and read a sampling of different authors. I can’t say I love the D/lg yet, but I did find most of the stories fun and interesting. I’m going to review the stories in the order of my favorites:

Santa Daddy by Katherine Deane – This was my favorite story in the book. I loved Alex and Conner, but Kris and Sophie stole the show. I enjoyed the book
KnottyGirl Reviews
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enter one of the kinkiest, most Daddy-centric anthologies on the market to be released this holiday season! It’s a Daddy Dom Christmas! Chock full of tales about daddies and their baby girls!
There are lots of stories in here to entertain, and I can honestly say I’ve read this from cover to cover, and while age play isn’t a big favorite of mine, some of these stories made the book worth reading.
My absolute favorites were Build-A-Daddy by Maren Smith, where a lonely young woman tries to build her
Saskia
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kara Kelly - Mountain Daddy Christmas

I really loved Kara’s book Mountain Daddy and I am really to get to read a Christmas Story. it takes place about 3 years after Mountain daddy and just like the first book it well written, filled with rich details and characters you will fall in love with instantly. There is still a wonderful connection between Mike and Avery and I loved their interaction. Mike was the perfect Daddy, stern but very loving and caring. Avery was full of spunk, smart and had a go
Samm Lynn
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Papa's Little Bride"
Sue Lyndon has set it in her "Dark Embrace" series - 600 years after the lights went out, where the human race has reverted to living as they did around the industrial revolution - and loved it. Faith has had a difficult life and just when it is going to get worse, she meets Kingston. There is an instant attraction between the two even though Faith is too innocent to understand. Kingston was a perfectly caring Papa. As always with these short stories, I was left wanting more
Anna
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So you can read the summaries of these hot Daddy Christmas stories yourself. There are six amazing authors, so you know they are all great gotta-read stories. Besides getting to visit some characters from our favorite books, here are some other things you'll find in this wonderful anthology:
A marriage, by trial- "but call me Papa"
A Cowboy Daddy Build-A-Bear come to life
A brownie filled with Christmas spirit
The Kris Kringle candy cane treatment
Rocky the bear
Overalls with locks that protect tende
Sue
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas cheer is the sweetest gift. It was so great to see Connor and Alex together again in Santa Daddy. To me they are the epitome of a Daddy/little relationship – both being strong in their careers and letting go in their private lives. This Christmas tale opens up some emotional issues and brings this couple even closer with a sweet twist fitting for the season. Christmas magic at its heartwarming best – perfect to start the holiday season. Thanks to Ms. Deane for weaving her heart warming ...more
vicki zimmerman
Feb 16, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Weird

This book was just...weird. A look into a future, that looks remarkably like the past.
A husband who insists his wife call him, 'Papa'. The same man who spanks her for percieved wrong doings.
Certainly not romantic. Certainly not traditional. Certainly not spellbinding. Even the ending is just the strangest thing.
The best word I can think of, to describe this book, has to be just plain old 'weird'.
Charliegirl1
Okay

This anthology is ok for what it is--ageplay and spanking. Some of the stories are better done than others. It was a mistake on my part to read all of the stories back to back, because I started to lose interest in some of them.
Katherine
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An amazing group of stories that cover the different types of daddy's out there. My favourite was Katherine Deane's the Christmas joy came dancing off the page. But really this was an amazing collection.
Tiffany
Jul 02, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was delightful, sweet and full of the Christmas cheer. Christmas is always a special time and these little girls learned just how much so.
Jess
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this compilation of stories! All the stories were great and wonderful for the holiday spirit. LOVED!!
Jenn
Dec 08, 2017
Kirsty
Dec 05, 2017
Nikki
Nov 29, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Girl, the Doctor, and the Texas Ranger
  • Hero to Obey (SEALs of Coronado 0.5)
  • Bound, Spanked and Loved: Fourteen Kinky Valentine's Day Stories
  • Little Haven: An Ageplay Collection
  • Her Hollywood Daddy
  • His Girl, His Rules
  • The Doctor's Pet
  • The Marshal's Little Girl (Little History Series Book 1)
  • Yes, Doctor
  • False Pretenses (Rod and Cane Society, #2)
  • Roulette Redux (Black Light #7)
I have been writing since I was 12. Most of what I do is spanking romances, but I also dabble in paranormal, urban fantasy and dark fantasy. I have a variety of pen names with each name representing a specific genre of story: Penny Alley (paranormal/mainstream romances), Denise Hall (bdsm) and Darla Phelps (adult age play/pet play, a sub-genre of bdsm), and Maren Smith (spanking romances).