Start by marking “Replay Reunion 1: Naughty New Year” as Want to Read:

4.86  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
The cast of Replay BDSM theme resort reunites for a very special New Year celebration, held in the latest expansion where future Steampunk weekends will be held. Sir Piers built the Steamroom complex for his wife Eleanor. Its design was inspired by the books that she enjoys as an adult and a board game that she loved in her youth.

It’s a rare evening out for Replay’s owner
Published January 1st 2018 by Long Branch Books

To ask other readers questions about Replay Reunion 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Replay Reunion 1

Chasity
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nia has done it again! She always delivers a reunion story that is so sweet and steamy af too! But that reunion gives you an update on all of the main characters that feels like extended family checked in! I would highly recommend reading this one or all of the Replay series books!
Natasha Hooks
Must Read!!!!

This book was everything!!!! Sexy and hooked you from page 1. I love Replay and I really love getting a chance to experience the reunion of my favorite people!!!
Rose Howse
Happy New Year Replay!

This year the New Year's celebration is in The Steamroom, replay's newest addition
to the BDSM resort. Piers St. Leger and his wife-submissive Eleanor are there as
are many old friends from previous Replay books. Babies also have prominance with
the parents and parents to be's comments and observance.
I love all the Replay books and this is just the icing on the cake to start a whole new
year with many more Replay scenarios (books) to come.
Happy New Year to Replay and it's creat
Tammy
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am ALWAYS happy to read a new Replay book and this novella is no exception!! The attention to detail is amazing and it makes it very easy to picture what is going on in your head. It was nice to see a lot of the characters from previous Replay books all together in one story and I look forward to reading about all of them again for Valentine's Day, which is when the next novella will be out, according to the author. So I definitely recommend this short story, especially if you have read some, ...more
Princess Jasmine
Replay Reunion 1: Naughty New Year

I really loved reading one of my favorite stories on this cold and blustery New Years Day. This was a truly great way to start off a New Year. Thank you so mych Nia Farrell for all your great works.
Pat
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the very first page with the well written storyline and the characters were so well developed that I was totally enthralled until the turn of the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Lisa B. Lovely
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adored this quick visit back to Replay. Catching up with wonderful characters and imagining all the great sets and costumes always thrills me. I definitely need more Replay form Nia Farrell.
Suzette Salinas
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Replay Reunion brings together all of our favorite characters we have grown to love. We are once again given the pleasure to enjoy the naughtiness and shown how love truly should be between two people.
Lena
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love to visit the ’Replay world’. This short story was as always well written and through the description of all things around, you almost felt that you where there.
Jay Williams
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
New year's eve party at the replay resort, in the new steampunk room. This is a short story but nice that all of the old faces have come together again. In typical Nia fashion the women are beautiful, the men are hot & the sex hotter, Nia always has a way of writing that when she is describing a room or area you can picture it in your mind.
I highly recommend the replay series, that said all of Nia's works are amazing can't wait to see what's next
Kat
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
A perfect short read with a sprinkling of the Doms and subs who've played and worked at the Replay BDSM Theme Resort. It was a delightful reminder of all the sizzling action that has taken place over the past year, and a look at how everyone is doing now.
Sir Piers takes care of his sub/wife when she's in distress, treating her to fireworks to see in the New Year!
This is a great short read about the numerous personalities who call this fantasy shrouded resort "home". And as always, perfectly wri
Net B
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again Nia had me hooked from the beginning to the end, I never want her books to end.
Kemberlee Snelling
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the replay books and this is no exception. You can’t go wrong with this Novella.
Ildanoch
added it
Mar 13, 2018
Rhonda F
Apr 21, 2018
I love reading and writing romance, contemporary and historical, with a special fondness for stories with BDSM and/or menage relationships. I enjoy crafting characters that will stay with you long after you've read about them. Their stories are layered, with topics like PTSD and autism, with elements of spirituality and mysticism, with psychic gifts and everyday challenges to be met and overcome.

A