Start by marking “Resurrection: Shadows of Omega (Resurrection, #1)” as Want to Read:
Resurrection: Shadows of Omega (Resurrection, #1)

Resurrection: Shadows of Omega

(Resurrection #1)

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER? YOU THOUGHT WRONG.
CASSIDY HART IS BACK.

The war is over. At last, Omega has been defeated, and the militias have found peace and stability. General Cassidy Hart has been elected to lead the newly resurrected post-apocalyptic government as President of the Western Republic.
The world is a different place. From the ashes, structure emerges. From death,
Published by Writing Belle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Resurrection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resurrection

Christina
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by Summer lane! Absolutely a smash hit in my Books!
I love the cover of this book, the colours are fantastic and it’s memorizing!
This instalment is post collapse series, Cassidy is a president and making strides within the government.

Summer has packed this book full of action, suspense and of course a bit of a romance tied in.
I was literally on the edge of my seat for the entire book! I was needing to know the action plot line and of course the romance storyline. I can’t
Jordan Dufault
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book had me on the verge of crying after the first 35 pages! It made me feel so many emotions that I am still comprehending now!

One of my favorite quotes from the book is from Cassidy saying, "Presidents are still warriors, even when they are soldiers no longer." Cassidy being the president is not what she really wants to do but she feels she has to for the reason of fearing no one else will make the right and tough decisions that is required to build the country back up. As you will read,
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC from the author. Here’s my review of the book of my own free will.

Well here comes Summer Lane just doing her thing again. And what a job well don’t she does. Again.
Well this was just jam packed with action from start to finish. But it also settled some things from the Collapse Series. Without any spoilers here Summer Lane you are a mean woman ripping my heart out.
So if you don’t know Cassidy she’s a hardcore woman who has had to deal with a lot and she does so well.
Summer has
Madylaine
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fast pace adventure from the the pen of Summer Lane. Like the hit series Collapse, this series promise to be just as addictive.

Following the adventures of President Cassidy Hart, this book is full of "I DID NOT see this coming"- moments. Everything from Assassination plots, friends re-uniting, friend's lost, secrets revealed and decisions to be made that can make or break the Western Republic. Omega getting a new foothold and everything looks bleak for our heroes. Who can be trusted?

Great work
Jenna
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book following Cassidy and her team. Summer you reminded me yet again why you are my favourite author. Resurrection follows the aftermath of the war and how Omega are still very much present. Uriah you are still my favourite. I need to know what happens next.
Michelle McPherson
Resurrection: Shadows of Omega

All my questions answered in one fell swoop in a story that has more plot twists than an octopus has tentacles. Just when you think you may know, things change again. Not failing to to also throw in the everyday issues anyone may have in life too boot, like relationship issues. I am very curious to see where our new character fits into the next book, with a feeling that she could be the key, but to which side?
Small editing errors, nothing story altering or confus
Heather Clark
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Done it again!!

I was not sure how the storyline would continue or would it be just repeating itself. I was pleasantly surprised with the direction it went and it did not disappoint! Just when you think you have it figured out you get a curve ball and you can't put it down! I was not sure what to think about the love story, where it was going but I will just have to wait for the next book to find out!
amanda eriksen
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holly Hell

Did not see this coming. I just hope that Cassie and Chris get back together. I liked the first book but what's going to happen next?
Shannon
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eeek!!! Love that these characters are back!!!
Bitten
Feb 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Jamie
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm happy this series continues!! I love it. I live in the central valley so its cool to have somewhere i know be in the books you read
Kelly Loughner
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to wonder if General Dashner is a nod to James Dashner. Maybe inspiration? Either way, so glad Lane picked up where she left off.
Sherry Baker
Apr 04, 2018
Shrabani Pattnaik
Jul 31, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Summer Lane is the #1 bestselling author of 26 hit books, including the smash-hit Collapse Series. The final installment of the series, STATE OF HOPE, released June 2017. Summer is also the author of the bestselling adventures of the Zero Trilogy, Bravo Saga, Unbreakable SEAL, Collapse: The Illustrated Guide, and Vigilante. Running with Wolves (historical thriller) was released September 22, 2017. ...more

Resurrection (3 books)
  • Resurrection: Civil War (Resurrection #2)
  • Resurrection: Sign of Six (Resurrection Series #3)