Start by marking “Love At Rincon Point” as Want to Read:
Love At Rincon Point

Love At Rincon Point

4.59  ·  Rating details ·  22 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Successful, driven and divorced mom Addilyn Tate writes romance novels. She has only eleven weeks to deliver the next one to her publisher and scout for her first film. So, this year’s annual beach vacation with her three kids Bexley, Ryker and Laken will be a working vacation for Addilyn.

Upon arrival, the family soon meets their new next-door neighbor and landlord, buoya
Published May 14th 2018 by Haney Hayes Books

To ask other readers questions about Love At Rincon Point, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love At Rincon Point

Arlena
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Title: Love At Rincon Point
Authors: J Haney & S.I. Hayes
Publisher: J. H. & S.I. H.
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Love At Rincon Point" by J. Haney & S. I. Hayes

My Thoughts....

I like this story of divorced mom Addilyn Tate meeting her 'next door neighbor and landlord,' Declan Torrance. We find Addilyn was a romance novel writer and was on vacation with her three children and it seems like her sister [Kota] was tagging along too. This author give the reader quite a interes
Rebecca
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story it was a fun read. Two worlds collide. Is it a migraine or is it love. Deadlines and naked surfers. It's complicated when there are kids involved...
Victoria B
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again these two authors knock it out of the ball park with a real to life story of a single mom and a divorced dad. how do to adults work on getting to know each other when there are children on both side to think about, a meddling ex, a best friend and a sister all in their business? This book had me shaking my head and laughing out loud all the while wanting to smack some characters while rooting for others. This book will keep you guessing all the way to the end. I would recommend this b ...more
Lena
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book. To follow the beginning of Declan and Addilyn’s story together.
It’s hard enough to be two adults and get it running. When you have additional five kids it can get complicated...
The characters interaction and how they were described was really good.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
aaliyah williams
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This Book gave me good vibes the entire time I was reading it. I would read it again and again if I could. A well written book.

Mel Allen
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again J Haney & S I Hayes have blown me away, I loved this story so much. Had me laughing and crying. This passionate and emotional story, I was hooked from the first page. A Must Read you won’t be disappointed. I love the way the characters work so well together.
Pat
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The well written storyline had me glued to my kindle from the very first page and the very likable characters kept me totally enthralled until the turn of the very last page!
Georgie Kelly
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was wonderful. It takes you thru all the complications of a woman dating a younger man. They even has an ex that's not legally an ex. Every thing about this book was realistic. I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it!!

Paula Genereau
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap!!! Jess has done it again except BETTER. I loved this book it was amazing
Robin Langelier
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the storyline of this book. Addilyn is a divorcee, mother of 3, and a romance writer. Declan is a single father of twins and business owner. Addilyn takes the family on vacation to Rincon Point, California. Addilyn uses the locations and attractions in her novels when she travels. She was planning on a little fun in the sun and relaxing on the beach while the kids enjoyed themselves. She wasn't expecting her next door neighbor to be having a party, loud music, late at night. Having an un ...more
Cat Ziman
Jun 05, 2018 rated it liked it
This book overall fell flat for me. It was a little too vanilla, and everything just seemed kind of easy. Though some parts of this book were quite original, in other parts I felt like I was reading a copy of something else.
There was some chemistry between the two, but overall it was just kind of flat. It's hard to pinpoint what exactly wasn't great for me.
The ending was super easy, everything came together with a snap of the author's fingers. I wanted a little bit more of a struggle, a little b
Tanya
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
she is a writer and she has 11 weeks to get her next one finished for her first film. so a holiday would work out well. they all go and her three children but there is a problem. he lives next door and has wild nights and is very noisy. she cant get much work done. could they have something in common? see how it will all go

Christine Campbell
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
she is on vacation renting one of the beach rentals for a short bit of time with her kids she uses this time to write her books. their relationship starts out as love/hate. But all the kids are great together and it was a an awesome read. I love J. Haney books

Lizzi
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A real to life story about meeting people in unexpected places. Though Declan was a bit of a tool at the beginning of the story, as the book evolved, so did Declan's character and he had some really great features. Addilyn and Declan have some major things to sort through, but the story makes sense and comes through in the end. A great story, highly recommend!!!
Jeanne Richardson
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.

This is the 1st book I’ve read written by Cathy Blossom; I really liked her writing style. I definitely read more of her books.

The story line hooks you from the very beginning and keeps you hooked throughout the entire book

I loved the chemistry between Lily & Theo.
Kathleen Bradbury
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a wonderful love story. I enjoyed it very much. The storyline was spot on and was well executed. I recommend it.

Jennifer Richey
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a single mom book she meets her land lord who’s also a divorced dad but not only is he is so different from her. Will these two might actually get together when they aren’t fighting.
Nadea Croix
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I bask in the story it was quite an experience reading it with steamy scenes and tender but creative scenario as hidden secrets unfurl and brings climatic conclusions.

Karen
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is about a single mom and divorced dad that is complicated, emotional, engaging romance. The characters are intriguing. I liked reading this book.
Jennifer Richey
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Edie
rated it it was ok
Apr 13, 2018
J. Haney
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Pamela Cruchelow

Newsletter Swap - https://goo.gl/hMMHnP

Guest Post Application - https://goo.gl/3vMvGy

Book Order Form - https://goo.gl/C4CYFj

-BIO-
I was born and raised in Kentucky. I reside in Greenup County, Kentucky with my family. My debut novel, An Unexpected Love, released August 2