Start by marking “Nightvision Twilight Shadows” as Want to Read:
Nightvision Twilight Shadows

Nightvision Twilight Shadows

There is a darkness spreading across the land, war. A war none were prepared to face, or stop. Living in a land of relative peace, none of the ruling shifter families command armies, so when one of their own turn against them, one by one they fall into his enslavement.

Dante, a prince struggling to uphold the weight of his father's crown, is happy slinking about in his wolf
Paperback, 1, 236 pages
Published November 17th 2017 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Nightvision Twilight Shadows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nightvision Twilight Shadows

Start your review of Nightvision Twilight Shadows
Dax Munro
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
*Story Summary:

Nightvision, by author C. H. Knyght follows the young Prince Dante of Ookamimori as he
flees his land, to find protection from a growing evil, the Kobrona (serpent) royal family.

To me, Nightvision is a story of family, friendship, self-sacrifice, and loss.

*Story Loves:

I love that I’ve found a book about shifters, without erotica, as that spoils otherwise interesting shifter stories for me.

Dante and his clan are wolf shifters, with the Princess of Owlderah being an owl shifter, and
Daryl Ball
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wolf-shifter prince saves an owl-shifter princess. That's how it starts but it becomes so much more. It becomes a story of a fight for survival against the odds. An invasion from a neighbouring kingdom is coming. To protect his people the best he can, the prince, Dante, flees with those closest to him. Pursued by the enemy across dangerous terrain, injured, and unable to properly rest,the situation becomes increasingly dire.

Dante has the added responsibility of not just trying to lead everyone
Mike Siedschlag
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
The first book in the Mother's Realm series, C.H. Knyght's Nightvision Twilight Shadows maybe the first "shape-shifter" story I have read. Obviously I am not well versed on the genre, but I did like this book quite a bit.

A magic based fantasy with a quest feel. We have various kingdoms inhabited by shifters segregated by their particular abilities. We have wolves, owls and snake shifters so far, as well as dryads, elementals and other magical nature entities. A nice blending of sword and
Robin
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I read chapter one, I thought to myself, "This is going to be an awesome book!" The action starts right away, just as it should and so far the characters are super interesting. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
Update: I was so happy to finally purchase my copy of "Nightvision Twilight Shadows" after following C. H. Knyght's artwork on social media. True to form, I think she's hit on the start of something awesome here.
I love that the action starts right away. You're swept
Jensen Reed
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book didn't go at all how I expected it to. It starts right off the bat with action and rescue, showing the MC Dante's character well. Though we get very little description of him until mid-way through, he is a decent character. I liked how quick the book moved but also how real Dante felt. He struggled like you would expect a real person to, and still pushed on to keep his people safe. I look forward to reading book two and seeing where it leads them
Laynie
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really enjoyable read i loved all of the characters and the story was really fun,I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves fantasy
Martha
rated it it was ok
Aug 08, 2018
Mardwella Aaron
Apr 09, 2018
Micheline Haskins
Jan 18, 2018
C.H. Knyght
Nov 19, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine
Cinthia
Ginny
Doris
Dec 07, 2017

• Saturnius Mons (Ruins of Empire Book 1)
  • The Angel of Meridian
  • The Lost War
  • The Abduction Chronicles
  • Dead Remnants
  • Echo
  • Strange Secrets
  • DEVIL'S LAKE
  • Birthright (Legacy, #1)
  • Secrets To Being Amazing: What confident people don't do
  • Bellamy and The Brute (Bellamy and the Brute, #1)
  • The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)
  • Kingdom Cold
  • Kingdom Soul
  • Post Plague Kidnapping (Plague Series Book 1)
  • Sarafina's Return (The Pariah Child, #2)
  • Rippler (Ripple, #1)
  • Awaken (Awakened Fate #1)
C. H. Knyght lives in the northern half of Minnesota with a small menagerie of animals, and nearby her family. When not working the day job, she is either writing or drawing.

Magic is what you create.

www.facebook.com/chknyght