Start by marking “Inferno: Part 4 (Inferno, #4)” as Want to Read:
Inferno: Part 4 (Inferno, #4)

Inferno: Part 4

(The Vault #4)

He found me in the dark when I thought all hope was lost.
He swore he loved me when I didn’t think anyone ever would.
He vowed to keep the shadows haunting me at bay when I felt like I was drowning in my past.

But in doing so, he also kept the truth from me.

It shouldn’t surprise me. After all, our relationship was built on a foundation of lies, the walls constructed of secre
Published April 5th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Inferno, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inferno

Carla Bulian
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
Amazing conclusion to a very emotional and gripping story. There were so many twists & turns that I would have never expected. This book exceeded all of my expectations and finally gave me everything I had been waiting for since the very beginning as bittersweet as it was.

This book was given to me at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
April Symes
OMG what an epic , edge of your seat story. T.K. Leigh proves why she is one of the best authors in the biz out there today with stories such as Inferno. Inferno Part 4 is the last book in The Inferno: Vault series. There is so much to say but I am afraid if I say too much, I will spill the beans on the story will spoilers. What I can say is that book 4 picks up where book 3 left off. Dante and Eleanor are great together. The things that occur would drive a lot of people apart yet this seems to ...more
Ana Rita
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's here. It's finally here. I've been suffering for a few weeks waiting for it but the day had finally arrived. Thank God...
Have you read any book from T. K. Leigh? More specifically the Inferno series? If you have you know why I was like that but if you don't... What are you waiting for? Go get them.
Like I said before T. K. Leigh has a hot and spicy writing full of feelings, suspense and mystery... Let me just say that I really enjoyed her writing.
Inferno part 4 is her latest release and c
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Inferno : Part 4 by T.K. Leigh is the continuing story of Dante and Ellie.
You definitely have to read the previous books to fully enjoy their story.
This book ties in their relationship and loose ends while giving us a great Epilogue.
Four books to tell their story may sound long but it really was a easy exciting read that turned into a great treat for me to read.
Loved it and hope to read more books by Ms. Leigh!
Amber Day
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The end is here! This gut-wrenching and highly emotional journey Dante and Ellie has come to a close. It was brilliant and twisty. T.k.Leigh knows how to keep your heart racing and the thing about it you want it to go fast and harder.

Dante is unbelievable and I totally claim him as my forever book boyfriend. Throughout the series we have been pulled along as we watched Dante and Ellie navigate through some epic plot twists with a passion that could light the pages on fire. Can they make it throu
Renee
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is the fourth part of the Inferno Series from T.K. Leigh. You need to read the first three parts of this series before reading the conclusion.

If you have read the first three parts of this book you are just as excited as I was to know that the conclusion was in my hands. I am finding this review really hard to write because if you have not read the first three parts I am sure that I will give so
Harlow Stone
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dante and Ellie are your new Gideon and Eva.

The thrilling and emotional journey these two embark on together will hurt your heart and make you grip the edge of your seat; frantically turning the pages because you desperately need them to make it.
Dante, a handsome entrepreneur and chef from Italy will make you believe in chivalry and real romance again. While Ellie, although stubborn, has all the wit, fire and passion you crave from a strong heroine.
Outside forces threaten these two again and
Cindy
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books-2018
The gripping, thrilling and very emotional journey of Dante and Ellie comes to a conclusion in Inferno part 4. So many twists and turns, an edge of your seat thrill ride!!! I couldn't put it down!!!

Some very new outside forces threaten Dante and Ellie in ways neither could imagine. Can they get through this, together? Or does fate have other plans for these two? Can I just say how much I ADORE these two!!! Absolutely amazing characters!

Throughout this four-book journey T.K. Leigh has given us a
Renita McKinney
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As I sat on the edge of my seat and delved into Inferno 4, I wasn’t sure where I was going or what to expect. After all, it was the 4th book in the series and there comes a time when perhaps a story may drag on too long or the storyline just fizzles. Well, I am here to tell you nothing about this story has drug or fizzled since the release of Inferno, Book 1.

I was drawn in and left hanging by an emotional thread with the conclusion of each novel, yet as I read each story, I realized the end was
Lauren
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ellie is on her way to the alter when she realizes she’s about to agree to spend the rest of her life in the same loveless controlling style she grew up with. And she’s done with it. So she skips out on her own wedding and catches a plane to Italy. She meets Dante on the flight. When she sees him later on a sightseeing trip, he tells her it must be fate. But not everything is always as it seems.
Tk Leigh is one of my favorite romantic suspense authors. This one was a little more romance and a li
Ayekah
Apr 04, 2018 rated it liked it
As they say all good things must come to an end. I was really looking forward to this last segment and crap, what a let down. It felt sloppy and rushed, add to that overall story flow of the first three books and then this hits like I stepped into a different story. Didn't work for me. So disappointed.
Shelley Johnson
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Romantic, suspenseful, mystery, erotic. This series played on all of my emotions. I couldn’t put the books down once I started reading them. Like the story goes “I believe in fairy tales and happily ever after” .
Mona
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The last book in the Inferno Series-/You won’t be able to put this book down.
Twists and turns you won’t see coming. Eleanor and Dante are up against so much.
Will love prevail or will the something come between them? Wait and see.

Dante would do absolutely anything for Eleanor. So many secrets. Hang on for the ride of your life because the storm is coming.

This book emotionally drained me. Good and bad. I love Ms. Leigh’s Inferno Series. Second chance love but with obstacles at every turn.

Must
Rebecca Austin
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: trsor
This is the last book in the Inferno Series and they all need to be read in order.

Eleanor "Ellie" Crenshaw has finally found her way back to Dante Luciano but for how long will their happiness last? When Ellie wants to take a step back and start over will Dante agree?

It is clear that there is so much still going on with the mystery behind the "death" of Cynthia Edelman and who is all involved with it. Soon Ellie will discovers betrayals like she could never have imagined but will she or those sh
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Shelves: 5-stars, arc
I received an advanced copy of this book with the promise of an honest review.

Finally! Part 4 of Eleanor and Dante’s story! A lot has happened in the previous three parts. And I had A LOT of questions, but fortunately this is where I got ALL the answers. So if this is your introduction to the series, go away! You NEED to read the previous three parts to before starting this one. Don't worry my review as well the previous three reviews will be here when you're done. ;-)

So as this book opens Elea
Donna ~
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 suspense filled stars! It's no surprise to me that T.K. Leigh saved the best for last. The last installment of Dante and Ellie's story will take you on a ride and reveal so many secrets but the twists and turns it take to get to the end of their story is worth it.

Living in the clouds with Dante suits Ellie just fine, but things are not just sunshine and roses. I loved how she let him know that she was feeling a bit controlled and wanted to take a step back. Little did she know that Dante wou
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, review

BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOODREADS | INSTAGRAM

**AN ARC WAS PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN**

Well if I had to choose a favorite in the series it would definitely be the finale!

This one had all the plot twists that will literally keep you on the edge of your seat! All your questions will be answered and probably a bunch of expletives will be said because holy sh*t all that really happened! The lies, betrayal, such scandal; this finale has everything covered!

I’d say th
Theresa Natole
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG what a story. From the first page of Part 1 to the last of Part 4 it has been amazing. The growth of Eleanor from the runaway bride to what she has become it truly inspirational. The twists in this part of the series have been mind boggling. T K Leigh has a way of keeping you on the edge of your seats throughout the entire story. You will never be disappointed with any of her work. She will always deliver a masterpiece. Dante and Eleanor are great together. What they go through has you glued ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOLY EPIC ENDINGS BATMAN! The brilliant T.K. Leigh ended this highly addictive series with a BANG! First I have to say that this is Part 4, and since it's a series about Ellie & Dante, YOU MUST READ PARTS 1-3 FIRST! At the end of Part 3, they were together again, but of course, now the outside forces are again at work to do everything to keep these two soul mates apart. However, it doesn't take away the absolute FIERY FLAMES of sexy times that lit the sheets up any, so gird your loins, as no ...more
Michelle  Brown
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Always & Forever, no matter what...

This book was the most epic final part to this amazing series.

I can't fall more in love with Dant if I tried. No word of a lie. The lovely words that you read from Dante are just magical and would love to hear from significant other. Big sigh...

The plot the TK Leigh wrote was so intricate, it was mind blowing. The twist and turns, the ups and downs. It may take me a few days to get over this series. I loved it so much.

I loved the secondary characters like
Kathy Wideman
This is the fourth part of this series and they must be read in order. I can’t say enough about his series. I truly love it. Dante and Eleanor are such fantastic characters. Their story is so great. They go through so much but their love is so strong. This is the finally part of their story. Things come to a head in this book. Dante wants to show Eleanor who serious he is about her. It is still hard to Eleanor to believe that he feels the way he feels about her after such a short time. Eleanor s ...more
Meghan Murphy
5 Stars

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGG! Where do I even begin?! Inferno Part 4 by TK Leigh is the fourth book in the Inferno series. It cannot be read as a standalone. You’ll need to read Parts 1-3 first. This book you guys!!! Freakin’ amazing. Incredible. TK Leigh takes you on a epic ride that had me on the edge of my seat the entire story. I didn’t know if my heart could take what was coming. And I knew something big was coming I just didn’t know what.

I do not want to ruin anything by giving too much away
Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)
T.K. Leigh proves to me why she is one of my favorite authors and I get lost in another of her spellbinding reads. Inferno Part 4 is the last book in The Inferno: Vault series.
OMG!!! I want to scream this over and over again, because of the emotions that are just going through every layer of my being.

I know I'm going to have to make this a short review, if I don't I'm afraid I'll say to much and with this conclusion of Dante and Ellie's story. I have to say that I recommend and insist that you
Melissa Schaub
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the epic conclusion of TK Leigh’s Inferno series and when I say epic, I mean it. If you have read my previous reviews you know that I was starting to lose interest by book three but I am so happy I stuck it out. This book gave us all the answers, the shock, the heartbreak, and so much more that I never saw coming!

This is not a standalone and you have to read the first three books first! That being said, this books picks up where we left off with book three and we get to see Dante and El
Dianna Little
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god i don't even know where to begin with this. This is part 4 and the ending to Dante and Ellie's story and if you thought it was going to be an easy happily ever after you are in for a tremendous surprise. The development of the story and characters are brilliant and will have you holding your breath, crying, and rooting for these two to the end even when you think they will not get there. Ellie's character has com a long way in this 4th book. You see her strength, love and determination ...more
Tricia Davis
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy from the author. This is my honest review***

This one heck of an emotional Rollercoaster ride...... and I completely ADORE the whole series.
The intensity, suspense, secrets, lies, FATE, LOVE all pulled at my heartstrings.
I honestly do not know what I am going to do with myself now that Dante and Eleanor's story has come to an end. LOL Book 4, holy heck....... took me diving into gasps and OMG's, tears, and anger.... one heck of a ride.... but if you want to know if love a
Jamie
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series has been one hell of a ride from Part one to Part fours conclusion. The twist and turns in this part of the series I really didn't see coming, so thank you for a captivating suspenseful read. I read T.K. Leigh's book before, but this is by far my favorite an that is saying a lot because all of her books are so good.

In part four we finally get our conclusion. Its bittersweet, I've been waiting and hoping
to finally see Dante and Ellie get their happily ever after, but I am sad to see
Cee Cee Houston
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mind-blowing and masterful.

Geez, TK Leigh has blown me away in this dramatic conclusion to a story fraught with love and anguish. I’m totally and completely in love with these characters. Dante and Ellie’s story has been one heck of a ride, they’ve been put through a hell of a lot. There’s been bumps, and rocky roads. Twists and neck-breaking turns. Thankfully, now they are back together, but for how long?
Will Fate have one last thread to pull?
Who knows, with all the secrets and lies that have
Charlyn
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have no idea where to begin…..
When I read the first 3 parts I could not put the book down and I wanted to get through it as fast as I could. When I got to part 4 I took my time reading it, I wanted to know how the story ended but I didn’t want it to end. I would read a juicy chapter and have to put the book down to sit and think about what I just read. This book had all the feels, suspense, happiness, sadness, drama, hatred and moments were I just wanted to scream.
In the beginning of book 4 i
LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

JOIN MY READER GROUP

T.K. Leigh, otherwise known as Tracy Leigh Kellam, is the USA Today Bestselling author of the Beautiful Mess series, in addition to several other works. Originally from New England, she now resides in sunny Southern California with her husband, beautiful daughter, and three cats. When she’s not planted

The Vault (4 books)
  • Inferno: Part 1 (Inferno, #1)
  • Inferno: Part 2 (Inferno, #2)
  • Inferno: Part 3 (Inferno, #3)