Start by marking “To Save Sir (Doms of Decadence, #7)” as Want to Read:
To Save Sir (Doms of Decadence, #7)

To Save Sir

(Doms of Decadence #7)

What would you do to save the person you loved? Would you die for them? Would you kill for them?

She just wanted to make the world a better place...

He didn't think there was any
Published February 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about To Save Sir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Save Sir

Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Hi, it's me who hasn't read the first six books or the companion series (Haven,Texas). All the names and couples got a little confusing at first but I didn't need to read their HEAs to enjoy this one.

Jenna and Curt have known each other all their lives (since she was 3) with him being significantly older than her. She's loved him forever, even when he married someone else. Took Curt a while after they reunited since he had to pull his head out of his arse and admit his fee
Maria Dimitrova
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-smut
Copy provided by NetGalley in exchange of an honest review.

I strongly suspect that had I read the first 7 books the rating would have been higher as I tend to get attached to series and my rating reflects emotional attachments as well as quality.

Despite having BDSM scenes and some violence this book was surprisingly sweet. A bit too much for me in fact. I debated giving it an extra 0.5 stars but in the end I couldn't justify it to myself and it just didn't feel like a 3.5 read. I know that I ca
Felicia
Feb 26, 2018 rated it liked it
I was so on the fence when reading this. I started it for the description that the smut in this book was going to be good. But the smut didn't start until about 60% in. All the way up to the first smut scene was just A LOT of sexual tension between the MCs. Which was super annoying to me.

(view spoiler)
Heather 123
May 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
The blurb sounded amazing, but unfortunately the book fell very short for me. While the idea behind it was different and intriguing I struggled with Jenna.

The book opens with a flashback of the "relationship" between Jenna and Curt. One that is built on a significant age difference and almost a brother/sister protection. Fast forward a number of years, Jenna is now all grown up and Curt is dealing with incredible heartbreak after the death of his wife (Jenna's cousin). Jenna is overseas with Do
Rhonda
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy smart BDSM romance

I've enjoyed Laylah Roberts' Doms of Decadence series very much and To Save Sir is a great addition.
I enjoyed seeing how Jenna and Curt's relationship morphed from Jenna's childlike expectations to real adult life. I thought they were well fleshed out characters and that the plot was solid. I enjoyed the secondary characters many who were crossovers from her other series.
It looks like the next book may feature Travis, I can hardly wait.

I received an advance reader copy fr
Jen
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first Laylah Roberts read and of course the first in the series I've read. However, it wasn't necessary to read the other books in the series before this one, although it would have helped in keeping the men straight since there were so many to remember...

This was a great read and I thoroughly enjoyed the balance of suspense, love and heat. I particularly loved the beginning of the book - seeing little Jenna interact with an older Curt was absolutely adorable and really drew me into
Serena Worker
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Jenna met Curt when her ice cream dropped, and he brought her another one, she knew she was going to marry him, a few years later she sees Curt kissing her cousin, being so young Jenna sees kissing as yucky.
When Jenna is eleven she sees that Curt is cold, he isn’t soft and gentle like he used to be, but he had just lost his wife.
Fifteen years later Jenna’s kidnapped and beginning to think she won’t survive. Jenna thinks it’s a dream when she hears Curt’s voice but realises that she’s being rescu
Pamela
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Title: To Save Sir - Doms of Decadence Book 7
Author: Laylah Roberts
Publisher: Laylah Roberts
Date of Publishing: February 5, 2018

This book given to me by NetGalley and Laylah Roberts in exchange for my honest review.

This book was surprising in that it was more than just a romance book. It was also a thriller, filled with self discovery and courage of the heart to go where many fear. Yes there are aspects of BDSM, D/s, Explicit sexual scenes, and some strong language, but also surprisingly enough
Nia Ireland
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I do love that this series is very serious about the issue of consent and the stories are all guaranteed a happy ending (pun intended).

In this book, Jenna suffers some pretty horrific traumas when she's out in Sudan with the Doctors Without Borders organisation. Thankfully, she has a knight in shining armour on hand available to save her and bring her home.

This book revolves a lot more around emotions and PTSD than I expected, the fuzzy emotions are really sweet but I found that there was quit
Jen
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I must say that this is one of my favorite stories so far in the Doms of Decadence series. I loved Jenna! And I appreciated how realistically her anxiety and other issues were dealt with after her tragic ordeal in Sudan.

Curt certainly doesn’t make himself much of a sympathetic character, at least not during the current time period. Not only does he reject Jenna at one point, but he does so in a particularly cruel manner, and right after she’s opened up to him about some of the trauma with which
Melanie Marnell
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jenna Jasons fell in love with Curt Nolan when she was a little girl. Now she's all grown and has lives through a horrendously tragic event, Curt has become her protector but lets her know he's not interested in anything else. Jenna escapes all the pressures of family including Curt and finds some contentment int he small town of Haven. Curt shows up on her doorstep with some devastating news that turns her world upside down and as usual Curt is his usual surly, grumpy self. Finally realizing th ...more
Karinosa
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. Having not read any of this authors books previously, saying that I THOROUGHLY enjoyed this book. These characters are strong and feisty. I have a really good inclination that I will go and start at the beginning of this series. ;). This book was awesome and well written. It didn't feel rushed and each character has its place. Haven,Texas is a town filled with aggressive beautiful ALPHA males and really? What's not to love! It is suspenseful and you don't feel like the ...more
Angel Hatfield
Jan 13, 2019 rated it liked it
All Jenna wanted was to help people. That’s why she went to medical school. Why she joined Doctors Without Borders. She knew she could make a difference ...until the day her world is ripped apart. Curt Nolan didn't feel hope any more. He didn't feel much of anything. The only thing that got him out of bed was his job at Black-Gray Investigations. Until he is hired to rescue Jenna. She’s everything he isn’t. Good, kind, sweet. And when he realizes the danger to Jenna isn’t over, Curt knows he’ll ...more
Laila Viking
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very emotional read. Great storyline and surprising plot. Character are very well described and develops nicely. I like the use of words that kept me on the edge. Very captivating from start to finish. The hint of kink is very well written. The story has drama, heartbreak, action, betrayal, secrets, passion, possessiveness and unexpected twists. Story about taking what you desire and what attracts you. To let yourself have your HEA with the one you cannot let go.

I like that the characters from
poppy
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the seventh book in the series and they really need to be read in order to you know who everyone is. This is a super addition to the series and I really enjoyed it. I just loved Curt and Jenna these two have been friends forever and she has always had feelings for him even as a little girl but even though he has always looked out for her he let her know it will never be more. But what happens when he realises she is the woman for him and when she ends up in danger will he get to her in t ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
To Save Sir by Laylah Roberts is book Seven "Doms of Decadence" series. This is the story of Jenna and Curt. I haven't yet read the previous book so for me this was a standalone book. Jenna joined "Doctors Without Borders" but that leads her to need help. Curt has a troubled past where the only thing he seems to care about is his job working for Black-Gray Investigations. When he is hired to save Jenna opens him up to saving himself too.
Enjoyed their story!
Meleeta Morris
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Dom story covers a lot of bases: romance, danger,sexy times, and misunderstandings a draw you in and keep your interest way.

With each Dom of Decadence book Laylah Roberts, improves her storytelling. She draws you in, has you hanging onto your seat and facing each challenge with her characters. Pick this one up you won't regret it.
Chrissi
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
With character crossovers from another series, and characters from other books popping in, this book can get a little confusing. I would suggest reading the others first so you know the lay of the land.
The slow burn between the two MC's was great, I prefer that to an insta lust connection.
The storyline was great and the plot had plenty of twists.
Sue
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To Save Sir is Book 7 in the Doms of Decadence series. It can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading them all because they are just good! This is a great addition to the series. Jenna and Curt’s story was a great one. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Kris
This was a story line that kept me interested until the very end. I may have to go back and read the rest of the series, based on this story.

ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Tammy
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this read! Curt has been hired to rescue Jenna but he receives so much more. This is a fast-paced read with lots of drama. The chemistry is hot and steamy but it also has a sweet side. A good read!
Toi
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute

Jenna has loved Curt forever - when her world is turned upside down he's the one to come save her. Lots of twist and turns.
Sonya
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want more! OMG

At the end of this series, there were more I just benigned read the whole Doms of Decadence an want more.
SH
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! I have read them all and each of them take me on a journey. Nicely done!
Suzann
Jan 11, 2019
Shelly Mccomsey
May 22, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Demons on the Dalton (Hell Holes #2)
  • Rhapsody and Rebellion (Enduring Legacy #7)
  • Love Unexpected (The Saunders Family Saga #1)
  • Persephane Pendrake and the Cimaruta
  • Hard Drive: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (Tech Titans Book 1)
  • Ruthless (Nomad Outlaws Trilogy, #1)
  • Rogues to Lovers
  • Shenanigans (Shenanigans, #1)
  • Take a Chance on Me (MyHeartChannel Romance)
  • Burned Bridges (The Crossing #1)
  • Errant Spark (Elemental Trials #1)
  • Omega's Choice (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Identity Crisis
  • Cars, Coffee, and a Badass Ninja Toilet (Julia Karr #1)
  • Aegis Incursion (The Aegis League, #2)
  • The Highland Chieftain (Lords of the Highlands, #4)
  • Kaleidoscope (The Vision Chronicles, Book 1)
  • The Songs of You and Me
Laylah loves reading, but she particularly loves a good romance with some seriously alpha men. Protective, possessive men with large hearts. Writing has become her passion and she hopes her readers enjoy her stories as much as she does writing them.

Doms of Decadence (9 books)
  • Just For You, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #1)
  • Forever Yours, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #2)
  • For The Love Of Sir (Doms of Decadence, #3)
  • Sinfully Yours, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #4)
  • Make Me, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #5)
  • A Taste of Sir (Doms of Decadence, #6)
  • Sir's Redemption (Doms of Decadence, #8)
  • Reveal Me, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #9)