Start by marking “Inferno: Part 2 (Inferno, # 2)” as Want to Read:
Inferno: Part 2 (Inferno, # 2)

Inferno: Part 2

(The Vault #2)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  542 Ratings  ·  157 Reviews
A stolen glance across a darkened restaurant. A kiss under the Italian moon. A proposition I never would have made in my former life. Our story began just like all fairy tales do…once upon a time.

Once upon a time, a mysterious, passionate man opened my eyes to things I’d been blind to, my heart to feelings I never thought imaginable, my mind to endless possibilities.

Once u
Published February 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Inferno, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inferno

Wit & Wonder Books
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Welcome back to the Inferno! Part two into T.K. Leigh’s serial gives us more Dante and Ellie, who are blistering hot together.

Stop! Have you read part one yet? If not then I recommend you start there, but keep reading if you want because you won’t get any spoilers from me.

Part one left us with questions and had us craving, no begging for more. Let me tell you part two delivers. All the questions from book one are answered, but more quickly ta
Melissa Crump
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Jesus! My heart has been pulled every direction possible. Inferno part two is scorching hot and will set your body on fire. Inferno part two will break your heart and sew it back up. This is by far one of my favorite stories ever!
Tia Louise
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shew! TK Leigh brings the heat, and it is delicious.

This serial is so SEXY and sizzling HOT! It'll break your heart, then it'll sew it right back up again. Do yourself a favor and hop on this ride. You won't be sorry...

FIVE STAR LOVE!!!!
A.D. Justice
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dante just keeps getting better and better and hotter and hotter! Move over, ladies! I've claimed him as MINE. :)

I honestly don't have a lot of time to read, so when I do take a breather and dive into a book, I want one that captures me from the start and doesn't let go of me even after the end. T.K. Leigh has mastered just that with Inferno. Part Two has all the steam, angst, heartbreak, and hope weaved into every page.

Now I'm on to Part 3!
Pnina Azar
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When you realize that you are finishing a book with a cliffhanger and Write to be continued...
you want to pull your hair. But this time I can say that the end left me with hope.
When I finished inferno part 1, the end left my breath breathless and I waited for the second book.
And OMG how much I loved this book. On Inferno 2 I connected more to Dante, I felt him, crying with him I pleaded with him.
On the other hand, I also understood Eleanor's side, the desire to stand up for her, to show him a
Wendy LeGrand
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading Inferno: Part 1 and dealing with that major cliffhanger, I couldn't wait to get my hands on book 2. I am the type of person who spends countless hours trying to guess what is going to happen in the next installment when we're left hanging like that. T.K. doesn't disappoint, taking the reader on a journey from the streets of Rome to the beautiful Italian countryside.

This installment focused on Dante and Eleanor together. T.K. just knows how to write and build a foundation between t
Ana Rita
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say that I couldn't start this book fast enough because curiosity was killing me.
It's amazing when a single book has that effect on me.
T. K. Leight is a genius that will hook you up in a sec.
Inferno part 2 is her new release and Jesus... This author had some explaining to do.
Before you read this one it's imperative that you read part one because if you don't you'll not understand this story.
This book continues to explore Elie's life and her decisions. She wants a new life surrou
Harlow Stone
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dante and Ellie are your new Gideon and Eva.
The thrilling and emotional journey these two embark on together will hurt your heart and make you grip the edge of your seat; frantically turning the pages because you desperately need them to make it.
Dante, a handsome entrepreneur and chef from Italy will make you believe in chivalry and real romance again. While Ellie, although stubborn, has all the wit, fire and passion you crave from a strong heroine.
Outside forces threaten these two again and
Renee
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing

If you read Inferno Part 1 you know that we ended up with a huge cliffhanger and learned a shocking secret. I will say that not everything is how it seems. I thought my heart was going to break in a million pieces. Inferno Part 2 will pull you emotions in twenty different directions. You also get to learn some secrets from Dante and Eleanor has a huge decision to make. This book is fast paced and wil
Lauren
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ellie is on her way to the alter when she realizes she’s about to agree to spend the rest of her life in the same loveless controlling style she grew up with. And she’s done with it. So she skips out on her own wedding and catches a plane to Italy. She meets Dante on the flight. When she sees him later on a sightseeing trip, he tells her it must be fate. But not everything is always as it seems.
Tk Leigh is one of my favorite romantic suspense authors. This one was a little more romance and a li
PointedlyBlunt
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Part 2 of the Inferno series brings more drama and intrigue than the first part. Ellie and Dante are still playing house until she returns to the US, but after the cliffhanger of the first book, there's more tension between them brought on by Dante's lies of omission. Ellie's quick to believe Dante's reasoning though, and soon the plot starts to evolve into a story of mystery that hits closer to Ellie than she ever realized.

Safe-read. No OW. Some OM drama, but it's not romantic.

I received an AR
April Symes
Inferno: Part 2 picks up where Inferno: Part 1 left off on that epic cliffhanger. I was waiting to get my hands on this book so I could find out what happens and OMG this was a doozy of a story…just to start off by saying, this book , too, ends in a major cliffhanger . This book took us from the streets of Rome to the gorgeous Italian countryside. I really felt like I was there, that is how much T.K. really painted such a great picture with her words.
In this book, it is focused on Dante and Elea
Tina
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Inferno part 1 left off with a cliffhanger I could not wait for part 2. This did not disappoint! In order to understand the story, part 1 must be read before this. Everything I was left wondering about was answered here but now there are so many other things I need to know about! This is a hot, intense, deliciously written book that will leave readers needing more and waiting impatiently for part 3.
Crystal Wilke
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Inferno part 2 picks up right were part 1 ended. You don't want to miss out on this series. Have some tissues nearby while reading this one. We get to know more of Dante and watch the characters connect even deeper. The emotions and passion throughout the book give me goosebumps. I love it!!! I love Dante and Eleanor! I don't want to give anything away so if you read book one then you'll want to continue reading this series. If your thinking of reading Inferno, do it, just start with part 1. I d ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Inferno : Part 2 by T.K. Leigh is the continuing story of Dante and Ellie.
You do have to read the previous book because this one picks up where that when stopped.
Ellie is living through the fall out from what Dante was keep hush hush about...while dealing with her new reality.
This book does end to set us up for the next installment their story.
Victoria Stolte
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! Book one left me craving more, and this delivered! It takes you through a rollercoaster of emotions and keeps you flipping through the pages. I love the characters, the whirlwind of a story, and everything between the pages. Being part of a serial I knew everything would not be brought to an end - what I didn't know was how much Dante would creep into my dreams!!! *Fans self.. looks around. If you love a great read or need a new book boyfriend look know further ~ Dante will light your fir ...more
Kathy Wideman
This is the second part in the series and they must be read in order. Dante has opened Eleanor’s eye to many things. She is amazed at the way he makes her feel after such a short time of knowing each other. However, their bubble was popped when she learned that her ex-fiancé is Dante’s half-brother. Dante arrived just in time to save her before her ex could do too much damage. But know she is left confused. She is angry at him for knowing who she was and who her ex was but not telling her that h ...more
Joelle ★My Book Angel Blog★
Holy wow! Part 2 of Inferno is intense! This one is full of suspenseful moments. It will definitely have you at the edge of your seat.

Get ready for some pull at your heartstrings moments, there are plenty of them in Inferno part 2. Your emotions will be all over the place while reading this. Part 2 is filled with suspense, intrigue, sexiness, secrets, & some emotional moments. You’ll be glued to your reading device as soon as you start!

Don’t worry, Inferno Part 2 is still sexy as hell, Dant
Novel Grounds
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The cliffs in this series SLAY me. I love that we don't wait long for the next novel because this series leaves you wanting SO much.

With that last ending I was IN IT waiting for this book. I loved every page of it. It gave me some of the answers I was waiting for and then turned the heat up to explosive.

If you re a fan of TK Leigh's Beautiful Mess series, than you are going to fall for this one.

Elanore and Dante NEED MORE. Okay, well, I NEED MORE. But really. If you want a read that is both hot
Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)
Inferno Part two is such a fast read and not because it's a short story, it's because I lost myself in the emotional pull that I was drawn into by T.K. Leigh's writing.  I'm hoping everyone has read part one in the series. I'm going to try to not spoil anything for those who need to put this one down and run and grab part one. By the end of part one, let's just say that our minds were left in a fog- unclear to Eleanor's future and Dante's trust.

Eleanor's life feels like it's crashing down around
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Shelves: r2r
holy mother of Gosh, This story wow, just WOW!!! I loved every single thing about this story. The words, love, emotions all of it. TK really did an outstanding job with this story. The story had great word building on each and every page it really made for a fast and fun page turner of a story. The story had something new and exciting on every page from one shock moment to the next something new was happening. Romance for sure it's hott, steamy and omg blush worthy. Eleanor and Dante are this su ...more
Theresa Natole
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
T K Leigh has a way of writing that keeps you glued to every word from the first to the last. Inferno Part 1 was good but OMG Part 2 will leave you craving so much more. Dante is a dream. You wish you can have him. He has gone through a lot and you feel for him. Even though he only has been with Eleanor for a week he is so in love with her. Afterall, fate has brought them together. Eleanor must make a choice, to leave or to stay. How can they be together forever after only knowing each other for ...more
Brittany Alexander
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, romance
Mother. Fucker.

TK Leigh put me through the wringer with this book! I’m hopeful one second, crying the next, and now I’m pissed because of that ending!!

“Because I fell.”
“You...fell?” I blinked repeatedly, swallowing hard.
“Just a little at first,” he murmured, grabbing my hands in his once more. “But with each smile...” He kissed my hand. “Each laugh...” He kissed my other hand. “Each brush of your skin on mine...” He pulled back, meeting my eyes. “I fell.”

So, in this installment, we learn a l
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
Inferno: Part 2 picks up where readers left off in the first novella. T.K. Leigh certainly knows how to build the intensity and demand for more with her Inferno series. I no sooner finished the last sentence of Part 1 before I was scrambling to start book 2. Her writing is spectacular and I actually enjoyed book 2 more then book one.

I tend to rate cliffhangers and novellas on a lower scale because I just don't enjoy being left hanging. I also don't like how short novellas are as a rule. I'd rat
Cindy
Shelves: arc-books-2018
Welcome back to the Inferno! This is part two of T.K. Leigh’s Inferno series. And let me tell you this series is a SCORCHER!!

I recommend reading Part 1 first, so you get the back story of Dante and Eleanor. And you definitely need that!! As this part picks up directly where part 1 lets off.

When part one ended, I was left mouth agape at what was discovered!! I was like NOOOOO it can't end like this!!! I need part 2 now!!! But I patiently waited, and I was sooooo not disappointed. Part 2 delivers
Nora Fresse
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
T.K. Leigh is trying to kill me….with that cliffy.

OMG! I just can’t with the angst and suspense!! I FLOVE IT! This story has gripped my heart from the beginning. I’m mesmerized by the continuing love story of Ellie and Dante.

After we pick up where part 1 ends, Dante and Ellie have some obstacles to overcome before continuing their relationship. Ellie uncovers more of Dante’s past and it’s more shocking than she could have ever imagined. In spite of the impediments they face, their love continu
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Everything was bigger in Inferno: Part 2 than Part 1, but YOU MUST READ PART 1 FIRST to get the groundwork laid for this completely engaging story/series. Part 2 picks up right where the first part left off, with the shock of a secret revealed. And that's all that I'm going to give up, because I don't want to give away any portion of the plot. But what I can say is that Ellie and Dante were even HOTTER in this part, if possible, as their sexy times lit my kindle up with the fiery flames. More of ...more
Amy
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Inferno: Part 2 is pack with emotion and intense heat. The twist and turns keep you on the edge, wondering what’s going to happen next. Dante and Eleanor’s relationship continues to deepen as feelings take root and grow. And what a turn of events, Eleanor’s life will never be the same!

My heart broke for Dante, learning more about his past. I was taken back a bit with the fallout after Ellie found him in the bedroom. I read a lot of books, some dark and twisted, some deal with sexual abuse a
Rebecca Austin
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: trsor
Eleanor Crenshaw has just had the rug pulled from under her when she learns about something that ties her ex-fiance Brock together with Dante Luciano.

Can Ellie overcome all the secrets involving her life and Dante to figure out her own path?

This second book is just as awesome as the first with lots of twists and turns to keep you wondering what is going to happen next!

I love Ellie and I was curious to see what would happen when she learned the truth about the big secret. I was glad that she gav
Amy Stephens
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to pick up Inferno: Pt 2 as soon as I finished Part One. You will definitely have to read them in order so you can savor the story. I did have to ask myself though if I was ready for more because I knew part two was going to be very intense. T.K. Leigh, you did not disappoint me, but man, did you mess with my emotions. The suspense literally beat me up and I couldn't stop reading.

While this second installment really gets deep with Eleanor and Dante's relationship, I literally fel
LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

JOIN MY READER GROUP

T.K. Leigh, otherwise known as Tracy Leigh Kellam, is the USA Today Bestselling author of the Beautiful Mess series, in addition to several other works. Originally from New England, she now resides in sunny Southern California with her husband, beautiful daughter, and three cats. When she’s not planted

The Vault (4 books)
  • Inferno: Part 1 (Inferno, #1)
  • Inferno: Part 3 (Inferno, #3)
  • Inferno: Part 4 (Inferno, #4)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99