Start by marking “Love of Three (Mount Roxby, #4)” as Want to Read:
Love of Three (Mount Roxby, #4)

Love of Three

(Mount Roxby #4)

A Mount Roxby Novella.

Have you ever regretted a slip of the tongue?

When Misty—bar owner and witch—calls on a werewolf and a vampire king for help, she didn’t consider how mindlessly uttered words would change her life irrevocably.

Published 2018

To ask other readers questions about Love of Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love of Three

Start your review of Love of Three (Mount Roxby, #4)
Himanish Prabhakar
My review for the series is 4 stars.

This is one of the favourite genre of mine Romance with the mix of Paranormal beings. Because it's always so much fun and interesting and on the same time its very thrilling to read. The characters are so strong. The story started with pain but then there is so much happening books by books. The old rivalry between the Werewolves and Vampires, but in a different way, I would say Aimie's way. Characters are written really strong and you know what th
Margaret Hasemann
Thrice blessed

Finding true forever love is a rare thing. Finding a soul mate and lifemate literate in one person is nearly impossible. But finding both in two people at the same time, one a female witch and the other a male vampire when you are a werewolf . . . ? The odds are astronomical, especially when you consider what the three will have to face just to be together, and not necessarily all of it from others.
A very good theme for a story, It was a bit oversexed, and I think more could h
T.
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novella-short
Oh. My. Gosh. There was something about the characters in Love of Three that resonated with me. A captivating plot, and a perfect mix of characters. I read this straight through in one sitting--I couldn't put it down. I'd read more from this author as I enjoyed the character development. No deep message or crazy. complex plot--just a fun ride.
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hotness

Loved this story all I can say is I want more. The love between Dom Misty and Billy was amazing and we'll written. The worry to tell the pack and vamps and the missing pieces that co.e together in the end is heartwarming love this seires can't wait to read more I highly recommend this book and author
Jemina Venter
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A werewolf, a witch and a vampire king? Hell yes! This story was hot! I loved the dynamic between the 3 of them, especially after reading the first 3 novels in the Mount Roxby series. I am officially a convert to loving paranormal shifter romances after reading these books by Aimie Jennison.
Sabrina Wilfinger
Urban

Cool concept but details seem to be missing. Some how things moved really fast with almost no issues to speak of.
Cassandra
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (10/8/18)!💝

Blurb:
A Mount Roxby Novella.

Have you ever regretted a slip of the tongue?

Billy’s hated birthdays ever since his twenty-first, when he received a gift he wouldn’t wish on his worst enemy. At thirty-four though, it seems his shifter fate has decided to
Sylvia
Oct 14, 2018
yvonne reading
Sep 12, 2019
Shawnee Wolfe
rated it did not like it
Oct 24, 2018
Mar 08, 2018
Sasha Townsend
Apr 15, 2018
Aimie
May 05, 2018 marked it as written-by-me  ·  (Review from the author)
Catreena
May 27, 2018
Staci Berger
Jun 04, 2018
Aimie
Jun 11, 2018 marked it as written-by-me  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Brandi Bible
Michelle
Crystal Middleton
Sophie
Oct 09, 2018
Aimie is a Yorkshire lass living in Australia. She is a mother to three boisterous boys, you could say four if you add her husband.
Aimie loves to read and write. Her favourite place to listen to her characters is at the beach.
Visit Aimie at www.facebook.com/AuthorAimieJennison

Mount Roxby (5 books)
  • Pride to Pack (Mount Roxby, #1)
  • Forever Young and Beautiful (Mount Roxby, #2)
  • Reclaiming the One, (Mount Roxby #3)
  • Mount Roxby: Books 1-3 (The Mount Roxby Series)