Jump to ratings and reviews

Mount Roxby #4

Love of Three

A Mount Roxby Novella.

Have you ever regretted a slip of the tongue?

When Misty—bar owner and witch—calls on a werewolf and a vampire king for help, she didn’t consider how mindlessly uttered words would change her life irrevocably.

Billy’s hated birthdays ever since his twenty-first, when he received a gift he wouldn’t wish on his worst enemy. At thirty-four though, it seems his shifter fate has decided to give him something that could heal the scars from his past—if only he’ll accept it.

As the vampire king, Dominick is used to getting things he wants. But when he realises those things include a feisty witch and a big bad werewolf, will he be able to look beyond their differences long enough to see what’s there for the taking?

This could be a story about two men, one woman, and whole lot of love… if only they’ll dare to jump in with both feet and take what’s in their grasp.

*Parts of this novella was previously published as a short story in Haunted by Love: Anthology.

Published January 1, 2018

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Aimie Jennison

15 books138 followers
Aimie is a Yorkshire lass living in Australia. She is a mother to three boisterous boys, you could say four if you add her husband.
Aimie loves to read and write. Her favourite place to listen to her characters is at the beach.
Visit Aimie at www.facebook.com/AuthorAimieJennison

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
1 (3%)
Displaying 1 - 8 of 8 reviews
Profile Image for Himanish Prabhakar.
467 reviews10 followers
May 19, 2019
My review for the series is 4 stars.

This is one of the favourite genre of mine Romance with the mix of Paranormal beings. Because it's always so much fun and interesting and on the same time its very thrilling to read. The characters are so strong. The story started with pain but then there is so much happening books by books. The old rivalry between the Werewolves and Vampires, but in a different way, I would say Aimie's way. Characters are written really strong and you know what the best thing I seen in the book series from Book #1 to Book #4 is that Author really improved in terms of writing by every book. That's the best aspect of any author -- improving in their writing.

I really had fun in this book series. Loved it!!!
83 reviews1 follower
June 27, 2019
Thrice blessed

Finding true forever love is a rare thing. Finding a soul mate and lifemate literate in one person is nearly impossible. But finding both in two people at the same time, one a female witch and the other a male vampire when you are a werewolf . . . ? The odds are astronomical, especially when you consider what the three will have to face just to be together, and not necessarily all of it from others.
A very good theme for a story, It was a bit oversexed, and I think more could have been done with it, but overall it was a good read.
Profile Image for Evelyn Dotson.
1,461 reviews4 followers
February 10, 2020
The fourth story in the series focuses on Dominick, Misty and Billy. Billy is attracted to both Misty and Dominick. The other two are attracted to one another as well. Things seem to be going well as they all accepted the fact, they were mates. The problem involves telling Theo Billy is mates with Dominick! No one knows how he will react~ Billy’s birthday is also around the corner and he has problems opening presents because of something that transpired in his past. He will have a most memorable birthday…read and discover what happens!
179 reviews3 followers
July 23, 2018
Hotness

Loved this story all I can say is I want more. The love between Dom Misty and Billy was amazing and we'll written. The worry to tell the pack and vamps and the missing pieces that co.e together in the end is heartwarming love this seires can't wait to read more I highly recommend this book and author
Profile Image for T..
Author 13 books566 followers
January 29, 2019
Oh. My. Gosh. There was something about the characters in Love of Three that resonated with me. A captivating plot, and a perfect mix of characters. I read this straight through in one sitting--I couldn't put it down. I'd read more from this author as I enjoyed the character development. No deep message or crazy. complex plot--just a fun ride.
Profile Image for Jemina Venter.
35 reviews11 followers
February 7, 2019
A werewolf, a witch and a vampire king? Hell yes! This story was hot! I loved the dynamic between the 3 of them, especially after reading the first 3 novels in the Mount Roxby series. I am officially a convert to loving paranormal shifter romances after reading these books by Aimie Jennison.
Profile Image for Serenity  Wynter .
1,559 reviews1 follower
October 10, 2018
Urban

Cool concept but details seem to be missing. Some how things moved really fast with almost no issues to speak of.
Profile Image for Coco.V.
46.5k reviews4 followers
Want to read
October 8, 2018
💝FREE on Amazon today (10/8/18)!💝

Blurb:
A Mount Roxby Novella.

Have you ever regretted a slip of the tongue?

Displaying 1 - 8 of 8 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.