Start by marking “Make It To the Altar (Shame Me Not, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Make It To the Altar (Shame Me Not, #1.5)

Make It To the Altar

(Shame Me Not #1.5)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  152 Ratings  ·  67 Reviews
It took Kevin and Ana ten years to find their happily ever after, and they can't wait to claim each other as husband and wife.

But when one thing after the next goes wrong, they begin to wonder if they’ll ever get to say their ‘I do’s’.

As Ana starts to crumble under the stress, Kevin knows that he needs a plan. Her submission calms her, his control centers them both, and s
Kindle Edition
Published (first published February 8th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Make It To the Altar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make It To the Altar

Malene
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, part-of-a-series
4.5 Stars

When I found out that Fiona Cole was going to release a novella to Shame I was beyond ecstatic. I love Shame because of Kevin and Anabelle. These two people are such complex and interesting characters that I couldn’t wait to see what Fiona Cole would have in store for them with this novella.

Make It To The Altar is a delicious and very sexy dessert. I got more of Ana and Kevin. More of them as best friends, lovers and their dynamics in their sexual relationship . Kevin is the man in thei
Fiona Cole
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Make It To the Altar is Ana and Kevin's final ending. But will they get to say their "I do's"?
Find out early February 8th! Sign up for the Cover Reveal and Release Blitz here: http://bit.ly/2l3m2pR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Damjana
Apr 13, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 27%

I couldn't read it. It's like Ana is totally different person comparing to Ana from first book. She is frustrated, spoiled, incapable and powerless female and I just can't read about such weak character.
Ari
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
❝ We made it here and as hard as it was, I wouldn't change a damn thing if it meant I still stood here with you. ❞

The perfect ending to one of my fave OTPs!

Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
After meeting them in Shame I fell in love with Kevin and Ana. They became one of my favourite couples and I was soooo happy to learn they were getting a novella.

Their path to the altar is not an easy one and Kevin does what he does best - masters Ana, and takes care of her at the same time. Fiona Cole manages to combine sweet with filthy like nobody else. I can't wait to read more of her books.

I received an arc of this book.
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 BEAUTIFUL ENDING STARS!! This was the perfect ending to Kevin and Ana's beautiful love and understanding of each other. These two have struggles making it to the altar, but their love for one another takes over. The story has just the perfect amount of feels to make you smile. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Jules
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-alpha
I just.. I have no words, but man, I LOOOOVE me some look back at Kevin and Ana. Their journey has been a stony one.. and this is just the last steps to their HEA. Go forth and ENJOY!!!
Cindy M. Green
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Make it To the Altar is a beautifully crafted love story of two young adults whose emotional journey to find understanding and acceptance in one another has brought them to their happily every after. Kevin and Ana captured my heart and attention in Shame, so I was thrilled when I found out that Fiona was continuing with their story in a novella.

Kevin continues to be the delicious, alpha male we came to know and love during their younger years in Shame. However, I have to say that he definitely g
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

4.5 "Kevin can tie me up" Stars!!!!!

As soon I found out that Fiona was going to write a follow up novella for Kevin and Ana, I squealed with excitement. I was so freaking giddy I couldn't stop from happy dancing. OMFG when I read Shame (formerly named Shane Me Not) I hardcore fell for Kevin. Oh boy he was this scrumptious piece of chocolate cake and I couldn't help but devour every morsel he had to offer. Ugh, and him and Ana together, I'm te
Christine
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I can really say is that I love Kevin & Ana even more after reading Make it to the Altar. There is just something about this couple that is truly memorable, and I will never turn down a chance to read about them. I loved every minute of this novella and couldn't get through it fast enough! Just a wonderful ending to their story!

**I received an ARC of this book**
Stephanie Rose
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
God, I love Kevin and Ana. Thank you, Fiona Cole, for giving them the perfect ending to their story. It was kindle-scorching hot in parts and brought tears to my eyes in others. Every woman wants a Kevin Harding!
Tracy- OMGReads
Make It To The Alter is a perfect post-HEA novella for Ana and Kevin. Their story was never an easy one, so why would getting married be? Ana and Kevin continue to connect on another level, their chemistry is simply addicting. MITTA is sexy, steamy, and has a level of sweet that Ms. Cole mixes in so well. Kevin continued to make me swoon over his love for Ana, just like in the previous novel, Shame.

Overall, Make It To The Alter was a quick, amazing follow up to Shame. Its SO sexy, and Kevin and
Bella
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fucking hell.
I want to marry Kevin.
I love the way he shows his love for Ana.
Full review to come.
Meggie
5 Stars, and I can quit my bitching, because this short epilogue was exactly what I needed to say goodbye to Kevin and Ana. Ana and I mostly made up, and, well, Kevin? Perfection, per usual.
Elizabeth
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-books, own
this should have been included in the 1st book
Jamie
I loved Shame and was excited about this book coming out.
This was a cute, sweet, sexy epilogue-esque novella.
I am pleased 😊
suzy
Ana was slightly annoying in this book and to be honest I was fed up with all the sex scenes, I think all the disasters got on my nerves.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 MARRY ME CROWNS

This is my very first Fiona Cole book (well, novella), and it was everything I want in a more seductive romance. Fiona Cole not only delivers scenes so hot my Kindle melted and my cheeks blushed, but she also gives readers so much emotion, the perfect blend of sex and love.

There isn’t a lot of backstory to the characters, but it is a novella connected to another book, so that is to be expected. What she does provide is enough characterization to
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

I thought I was done with Kevin and Ana, but I couldn't be more happy to be wrong. This novella was perfect for them and for us. It gave us more. More sexy. More sweet. More of this friendship that turned into more.

Make it to the Altar is a deliciously sexy ending to this beautiful love story. Their journey hasn't been easy but it has definitely been adventurous. Over the years they've come to understand themselves and each other a little better. And with that understanding comes scorch
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
description

I loved Make It to the Altar since it was a continuation of Ana and Kevin. I almost wish it was a full-length novel instead of a novella. I almost teared up when they said their vows, and I got frustrated right along with them when everything that could go wrong went wrong. This was my third book by Fiona Cole and I can't wait to see what she does next!!!

Kelly Green
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
It was so great to get more of Kevin and Ana!
This story made it seem like everything was against them getting married... but Kevin reminded us all that he is in charge and gets what he wants! The love that he has for his Ana is the kind of love most women dream of! He takes such great care of her and always seems to know what she needs! Ana just seems to have a way of grounding Kevin when he starts to get too restless. Kevin and Ana are one of the GREAT couples. They show us that just because t
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Holy crap!!! Fiona Cole nailed this book hook, line and sinker. I loved this beautiful ending to Kevin and Ana's story.
Shame Me Not was an amazing story in itself, but this novella gave me the ending I wanted!
I loved the dominance continued in Make it to the Altar! Fiona Cole can write so flawlessly. I absolutely could not put this down!
5 Amazing Stars!"

"I received the ARC in exchange for a honest review.

I have originally read Shame Me Not and this is a great follow up to it! Oh man all thos
Imani (Enamored Reads)
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AHHHHHH! I’ve missed Kevin and Ana SO much! This was the best taste of one of my favorite couples after everything they went through in Shame (Shame Me Not). Is it weird to consider more of their story as a breath of fresh air? That’s how connected I feel to the characters and how I feel after revisiting them after the SO long!

Not a lot of authors have the guts to write about a couple as complex as Kevin and Ana! Fiona Cole knocks it out of the park in that way TREMENDOUSLY! I’m just so incredib
Cindy
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books-2018
When I found out that Fiona Cole was gonna release a wedding novella to Shame, I was ECSTATIC!!! I ADORED Kevin and Ana's story. And I couldn't wait to read more of their love story. And what a BEAUTIFUL story we get!!

As any bride knows planning a wedding isn't easy, and Ana is struggling. So much so she's losing her submission. What I LOVED about this story was Kevin's love and Dominance for Ana. He would not let anything stop this wedding, and at times it seemed that even fate was against the
Monica Graves (nightreads)
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, read-in-2018
Ever since we found out that Fiona was writing this, I’ve been so excited to see what came after Shame (previously Shame Me Not). The title of this book is so appropriate for this book. I couldn’t help but be frustrated with the characters on all the roadblocks they encountered on their journey to the altar. But by the end of it, it was all worth it and I am so happy with the ending these characters got and deserved. Also, that extra story we got at the very end was a nice bonus ;)

If you guys h
Clorie
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 fun sexy novella stars

This was right in line with the book. It was super steamy and made sense. You got to where their life is going and see them struggle little bit. Still love the connection still love how they approach this type of kinky behavior. Still loved the realistic dialogue.

The bonus at the end was great, had a little mystery there too. Fun!
Kim Whitehead
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great short read!! Everything that can go wrong does! But love prevails!
Shelly (vixenreads)
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, new-adult, steamy
RTC
nicandbooks
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfectly sweet - the ideal story for one of my all time favourite couples

I fell in love with Kevin and Ana when I read Fiona Cole’s Shame (previously Shame Me Not) and I was thrilled that she was giving them a novella. An extension to their happy ending was the best news and I’ve been anticipating this story since last year! And Fiona delivers on all counts.

It’s a story about their upcoming wedding - but before I get to that I have to say that the proposal scene was absolutely wonderful. I cri
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I never imagined I would ever write a book. I wasn't even really a reader until the age of twenty. But I picked up a romance and that was it for me. I fell in love. And then one day I stepped into this indie world of books and I started writing. Then I wrote enough to keep going. And then I had a book. Sometimes things happen when you least expect it, but it all falls into place. Writing is it for ...more

Shame Me Not (1 books)
  • Shame (Shame Me Not, #1)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice