Start by marking “El Pecador (Saint-Sinner, #2)” as Want to Read:
El Pecador (Saint-Sinner, #2)

El Pecador

(Saint-Sinner #2)

So here you are…

Turning the pages, opening the next chapters of my life—wanting to know the next truths of my sins.

As if the first half of my life wasn’t enough.

You. Need. More.

You want my redemption.

My heart. My soul.

Your happily ever after…

You. Want. Answers.

And I will grant you the very first one you’re dying to know.

Why did I leave her?

So go ahead.

Turn the page.

I dare
ebook, 1st Edition, 366 pages
Published April 29th 2018

To ask other readers questions about El Pecador, please sign up.
Lynn t is out. :) free to download with kindle subscription or one click $2.99

It was published on April 29th << I think... I am reading it now. Got…more
t is out. :) free to download with kindle subscription or one click $2.99

It was published on April 29th << I think... I am reading it now. Got the text and downloaded it! (less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! El Pecador, book 2 of 2. An impossible, forbidden love saga between a girl & her savior, larger-than-life Damien Montero, “El Santo”!

“I may not be a Dom, but I do fuck like one.”

Books in duet should be read in order:
Book 1: El Santo
Book 2: El Pecador

In El Santo, book 1 18-year old regime enforcer Damien Montero aka “El Santo” became the ward of 9-year old Amira aka Muñeca after he was involved in the brutal murder of her family. Amira grew up hidden from the regime with Damien
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“I'm good at making up alibis, covering shit up. Remember motherfucker, I am the law".

El Pecador is the highly anticipated conclusion to “El Santo and if you thought that things couldn’t get any more worse, you're in for one rude awakening. I’m so emotionally exhausted right now, I honestly don’t even know wtf to do with myself.

If you’ve read the previous book in this series, then you know all about the crazy cliffhanger that made some of us almost go to jail. El Pecador picks up immed
Elizabeth
"I was always the sinner."
description

El Pecador is the second book in the Saint-Sinner Duet. A contemporary romance with unforgettable characters, Damien and Amira are back and when love and life are on the line there is nothing that will keep them apart.

description
"Consequences be damned. Love taught you. Love changed you. It could bring out the best and the worst in you. Because above all else, I knew right then and there love could fucking destroy you."
El Pecador picks up directly after El Santo. Damien has l
Pam
4.5 waiting in the stars
We were Heaven and Hell.
Andromeda and Perseus.
Damien and Amira.
Till the end.

A man who has done it all, and seen it all, with nothing left to loose...having left the only piece of him that mattered, his Muñeca, his heart. Years passed and in walks in a vision hr thought he would never see again, all but forcing him feel all he has lost and now that she is back, there is no way in hell he’s ever letting go, no matter the cost…

Nothing, I mean, nothing, could have prep
Jemima
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FOR GOODREADS

PSX_20180508_162922

Title: El Pecador (Saint-Sinner #2)
Author: M. Robinson
Genre: Romance, Dark

ARC
Can't say she didn't warn us, right?

El Pecador is the type of book which makes you go " thank God he finally took his head out of his ass" 🤣 I'm sorry but that cliffhanger in the previous book pissed me off ..but in the best possible way 😉

Ever been in a situation where you felt this sense of complete elation only to have this immense sense of frustration right along side it? That was El Pecador.... Luckily for us... M
Lily Garcia
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Queen of Angst delivers her best book yet!

★★SPOILER-FREE REVIEW★★

Gahhhh!!! Words can’t express how I am feeling right now. I just finished reading one of my top favorites of 2018! My heart is so full of emotions at the moment! I mean, how do you move on from one of M Robinson’s best series yet? I can’t and I won’t- at least not for a while.

M has blown my mind once again with this amazing conclusion! I don’t know how she can top this book! It was EVERYTHING and so much more! Just when I thou
Michelle Chambers
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has wreaked havoc on my soul since the beginning. The ups and downs of it. By far, my favorite book. You can feel all their love. All their pain. All of it. The angst. The suspense. The hatred. The love. The heartbreak. Every ounce of it drips from the words M has written. We knew Damien wasn't going to be easy. We knew it was going to be better than the others before it. That's the beauty of her words. Each book sets the bar so high for the next one. I seriously can't think of another ...more
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

cd19f4e019c47ced1a59940b0673df

El Pecador is the conclusion of the story of Damien and Amira. M. Robinson once again takes her readers down an emotional rollercoaster full of unexpected twist and turns in this suspenseful romance. Since this book is the conclusion of the story, I will be very vague as to what to expect since the story of Amira and Damien is about uncovering layers of their vulnerability, past, and secrets.

As much as I enjoyed this book, it was not my fav
Sheila
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Top read of 2018!!! My heart is still dealing with all the emotions. The Queen of Angst has outdone herself. The angst in this book is on a new scale. #TeamDamira This duet couldn't have a better conclusion. Expect the unexpected. Just when you think you know what is going things take a different turn. Enjoy the ride! I know I did
DW
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow... El Pecador was the perfect book two. Damien nearly drove me crazy.

There were so many surprises that I never expected.

That ending has me eagerly waiting for book three!!
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018

description

‘More guilt. More memories. More. Fucking. Demons. I was certain about one thing and one thing alone – when I walked out of this room, I would take her love…Her devotion…Her innocence and virtue…With. Me. Every story had an ending…And this was ours. This would destroy her. I. Would. Destroy. Her. In a way, I never thought I could.’

Wow, we just finished El Pecador, which is the continuation to El Santos and must be read in order; and what a sequel it was. We felt like we’ve run a gauntlet of emot
Louisa
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have just finished a book that WILL BE on my top of 2018 books.  Last November, I began El Santo and thought - who is this man Damien?  Is he a man or a monster.  But through the beauty of M. Robinson's writing and storytelling, I fell in love with a monster.  A man who was trapped in a life he never asked for.  El Pecador begins where Ms. Robinson left off, she left us hanging and picked it up with an absolute BANG!

The love story of Damien and Amira is nothing as you would expect, guns, and
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Leeann Van Rensburg
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Amazing Stars!!!

I loved everything about this book. Monica has this AMAZING talent when bringing all her characters too live.

When El Santo ended I that cliffhanger I had no idea where M would take the next book. You going to experience all the feels...From the 1st page right up until the epilogue you will be enthralled with this book and all things Damien Montero.

This book is one of my top read of 2018!!! You are going to love Damien and Amira.....get ready to experience it all.

***That ep
Nicole Erard
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The wait was a longer than expected but the twist and turns with this book reflect the extra time that was taken!! Once again M. Robison has drawn us to this couple of Damien and Amira, left us hanging and now has provided us a story that shows love has its own time line and forgiveness doesn’t come easy. Damien and Amira’s story is not for the faint of heart but that in the end the skies never lie. Another amazing story from this brilliant author and even a sneak peak into what comes next!!
Betty Lankovits
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta, arc, favorites
*ARC*

Monica Robinson has ruined my perfect smokey eye makeup with this book and end.

And yet I love her. She writes the most complex plots that keep the reader engaged and falling in love. This one was no different!

description

I don’t think it’s going to be any surprise to anybody that I LOVED this book. I’m a huge fan of M Robinson's writing.

I felt every single emotion possible... This is one of those books that will pull you in from the first page and you won't be able to put it down. This is a story with
NiCoLeTa E.
***4,25 "Fly, Mariposa, fly!!!" stars***

*************************************
"Love taught you.
Love changed you.
It could bring out the best and the worst in you.
Because above all else, I knew right then and there
love could fucking destroy you."
*************************************

Okay. Some of the twists in here, I wasn't expecting them AT ALL!!! WOW!!!
But that's one wonderful thing with Mrs. Robinson's writing...
Her stories are not similar with each other, and in a weird way, the characters
Jamie Guellar
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Just when you think you finally have have gotten through one of M. Robinson’s books without shedding a tear, BAM! She gets you! The emotional roller coaster she takes you on is unbelievable! Loved this book!
What an absolutely amazing read! Once again I bow down to the Queen of Angst!

What Damien and Amira have is beyond a connection or chemistry, its the passion between these two that is so hot and beyond anything I’ve ever read before.

I don’t want to say to much and give anything away. Just t
Lisa Ward (Dirty Blonde Books)
This book - gaaaaah, this book.
The angst, the suspense, the romance, the surprises.
I could read it fast enough. I absolutely loved it.
(You need to read El Santo first.)

"I leaned forward and kissed away all her tears, tasting her nightmares, her memories, her love and hatred for me."

"We stared at each other for what felt like hours, both of us lost in our own darkness.
In our own demons.
In our own regrets and mistakes."

“I locked eyes with the blonde like she was the only woman in the room that
Richelle Robinson
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t wait for this book to see what was going to happen between Damien and Amira especially after the way the first book ended! We pick up right where we left off and it was intense! This story took me on such an emotional rollercoaster. We had so many twists and turns and my jaw literally dropped as I read.

Damien and Amira are hands down my favorite book couple from this author. They are passionate, stubborn, loyal and flawed. So many times while reading I wanted to reach in and hug them
Stacy Foster
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again M. Robinson has thrown me for a complete loop!! El Pecador was simply AMAZING!! There's no other way to describe it. My heart and head were sent through a myriad of emotions that had my stomach dropping, my anxiety acting up and me saying WTF alot!!!

Through all the twists and turns, M stayed true to both her characters. Up until the very end, you had no idea what would happen next.

The angst, the emotion, the whole concept was mind blowing. If you've never read and if her books, I wh
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Ohhh nooo she didn't.....

OHHH NOOO SHEEE DIDN'T.....

OHHH YESSS SHEEE DID!!!!

The Queen of Angst is back with a vengeance in El Pecador!!!! She has stepped up her game...boy has she ever!!! You just thought she was the Queen of Angst before...ohhh you just wait!!!

Get ready to have your mind blown....B.L.O.W.N.!!!!

The feels this book is about to unleash on you is off the charts!!! And I know my fav line is
"This book is Fan-Dam-Tastic" and yess it is!!! El Pecador is FAN-DAM-TASTIC!!!

El Pecador is
Shyralf
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! It was great to see Mr District Attorney do his thing. He was bad ass enough. It was good to see Amira come into her own. It was a long wait for Damien and Amira to see each other after so many years apart.

Ok...so who else did a wince at the sexy times on the beach scene? Lol... I was like no what if sand gets in there? 😉🤭

Ahhh.......and the twist poor Damien, it was almost like history repeating itself but not really. Good job there author. I’m excited to see what she comes up wit
Alissa Dallo
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED THIS BOOK ♥

I’ve read all of Monica Robinson books !! Couldn’t wait for this one to come out and as usual she did not disappoint. My heart was in my throat with all the twists and turns this story took. Loved that old characters were back and especially Bossman.
Five ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Michelle
What a twister.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Wow this book had some serious twists in it. It was so good I didn't see them coming at all. I was hooked to this book from the very start. I 've been dying to read this since I read El Santo. Which is just amazing as well and after the way that book ended I needed this book. After waiting a while I finally got me hands on it. The story carried on from where the last one ended thank god. Damien is way from Cuba and moved to U.S. trying to make a life for himself. He needed to ge
Jessica Laws
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The queen of angst strikes again. This book will have you on a roller coaster of emotions. You thought you knew Damien before but you haven't seen anything yet. The way she writes will have you feeling all the emotions that the characters experience. This book may be her best one yet. You can definitely tell she puts her all in this book and it shows. So if you loved Damien in El Santo then you will love him in El Pecador.
Carly Davis
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

This book was amazing. It has more twists and turns than El Santo and El Diablo put together. Read it in one day.
Louise McKie (Clare & Lou's Mad About Books)
Holy flaming s**t what did I just finish? I have spent all day engrossed and immersed in the world of Damien and Amira.

I gasped, I cried, I almost thew my kindle!!!

This book is by far the best M.Robinson has ever written. She is like a fine whisky, with years her writing just gets better and better!!!

I refuse to give anything away because I believe this book is best going into blind. That way you don't know how much it's gonna shock you!!!!

An absolutely incredible read. You must read it and
Terri Handschumacher
5 stars isn't enough to rate this emotional rollercoaster ride. I was left emotionally drained and hung over after reading El Pecador. M Robinson just has a way of making you fall in love with each of her characters even if they are good or evil. And El Santo was the perfect beginning of Damien and Amira's story and El Pecador was the perfect conclusion. Their story was one that was written in the stars.
This couple didn't have it easy by any means. They have to fight for their HEA. And their ba
Heather Bass
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg, my heart is still trying to heal from the emotional trauma from this book. I bow down to the Queen of angst yet again. I have read a few of this amazing author books but this one was by far the best of her work to date. This is the second book to the Sinner and Saint duet. You need to read the first book El Santo first or you will be totally lost. When I got this book I immediately started to read it. The wait was worth it. This book is a true masterpiece. I stayed up all night to devour th ...more
  • Underestimated Box Set (Underestimated, #1-3)
  • Personal Experiences (Personal, #1)
  • A Little Broken
  • Love Is Relative (Defining Love, #1)
  • Against the Grain (Against, #2)
  • Running Home
  • Emerged (The Life of Anna #5)
  • Falling Harder (Undeserving of Love #2)
  • The Regret Series (Regret, #0.5-2)
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • Beneath Innocence (Deception, #2.5)
  • Conviction
  • Filthy 5 (Filthy, #5)
  • The Raven Room (The Raven Room, #1)
  • Mine to Lose (Mine to Love, #1)
  • Muscle Memory
  • Steel (Satan's Savages MC, #1)
  • Chasing Forever (Chasing, #4)
USA Today Bestselling Author of El Diablo, The Good Ol' Boys Standalone Series, The VIP Trilogy, Tempting Bad and Two Sides.

www.authormrobinson.com
www.facebook.com/authormrobinson
Snapchat: AuthorMRobinson
Reader Group: www.facebook.com/groups/M.RobinsonVIP/
Email: m.robinson.author@gmail.com

Saint-Sinner (2 books)
  • El Santo (Saint-Sinner, #1)