Start by marking “Hold Me Harder (To Have and To Hold, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hold Me Harder (To Have and To Hold, #1)

Hold Me Harder

(To Have and To Hold #1)

PR exec Natalie Lindgren is all business… until it comes to dealing with her craving for sexual submission. Two years ago, she walked away from the lifestyle — and her Dom, Javier. Now she’s back at his luxury guest ranch, not as his sub, but as a member of her sister’s wedding party.

But Javier’s not her only problem. Her ex, Ryan — who she left because his ideas to kink u
Published December 11th 2017 by Entangled Publishing. LLC (Scorched)

To ask other readers questions about Hold Me Harder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hold Me Harder

Start your review of Hold Me Harder (To Have and To Hold, #1)
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Quick novella heavy on heat and light on depth. Great for quick pick me up with two delicious men, a reluctant sub, and some hot capitulation. I would love to see where this relationship menage can go! Perhaps in stories to come....

A heated little story. Gimme more

* ARC received for review consideration
Wit & Wonder Books
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Hold Me Harder by Renee Dominick is a quick erotic novella that explores a submissive’s desires.

Natalie is staying at the ranch of her ex, Javier, along with the rest of her sister’s wedding party. This also includes the best man, Ryan who is also an ex. Natalie left Javier a year ago and has suppressed her submissive side ever since, but just being in close proximity to him has her body instantly falling back into old habits. The problem is t
Michelle
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
4.25 Stars

This book was similar to what I thought it would be but surprised me as well. I loved Natalie’s soul searching and how she learned about herself. I love the theme that you can have everything you want if you only take a chance.

The book did start abruptly and it felt like I was dropped in the middle of the book. I wished there was a prologue with Natalie with Ryan or with Javier before she met Ryan. I would have like to also explore and see more of their relationship in the end. Howeve
Heather 123
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Another story that had so much potential that was cut short because the author decided to write a novella instead of a full length book.

Starting this story, I felt like I was reading the second book in a series rather than a stand alone novella. I wanted so badly to read more about what happened at the ranch over the last few years between Natalie and Javier. Not enough time was spent on what they were to each and how they got to the point where they are now.

The same could be said about Natalie
Cathy Geha
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Hold Me Harder by Renee Dominick

Quick read novella length story focusing on a woman coming to terms with whether or not she is truly a submissive. When Natalie returns to the ranch she spent time on in the past she runs into Javier, the Dom who taught her to be a submissive, and they pick up pretty much where they must have left off just before she left him. We find out that she also broke up with Ryan, a boyfriend that made her run when their bedroom play began to make her question what she rea
Donna
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
m/f/m
Natalie Lindgren is conflicted. By day she is a high powered PR executive. By night she fights her submissive side in the bedroom. In Hold Me Harder Natalie is put in a position where she is away from home and work where her former Dom and her kinky ex put her in a position where she has to think things through. She misses the sex and feels like half a person. Can she have it all? Can these two men provide what she needs in her life?
I liked this book but I think it was too short to fully ex
Deborah
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Natalie is a successful business woman. She is maid of honor at her sister's wedding, taking place at a luxury guest ranch. Unfortunately, she is going to be in the company of both of her former ex's, Javier-who owns the ranch, and Ryan-who is the best man. Natalie's anxiety is through the roof! Hoping to have some time to herself and gather her wits before seeing Javier, that theory is crushed when he accompanies her to her room. She had left him and her submissive lifestyle behind. She has not ...more
BookWormAli
Nov 28, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a quick Erotica read. It had an interesting plot and dynamic characters

I enjoyed the characters and the back story between Natalie and Javier, as well as the chemistry and sweetness between Natalie and Ryan. They were well matched and watching two Doms come together to woo and dominate Natalie was interesting.

For my personal taste it felt rushed and incomplete. Usually with an erotica book especially a BDSM based one there is a build up of trust and submission and there was little for
Karinosa
Nov 25, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a very fast read,maybe two hours from start to finish. These characters were good. I just wanted a little more and even an epilogue. Natalie has a lot to work through. Ryan does not want to give her up and Javier her ex Dom, but not so much of an ex now wants her too! Two handsome men and one woman what's not to love!?! Fast read and is just okay for me. Not bad, it didn't seemed rushed I just wanted a little more story to see how it all works itself out.

I received this ARC from the pub
Rachel Woe
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars.

Hold Me Harder is a tightly woven erotic romance set on a luxury ranch in northern Idaho. I loved the setting and all the little details, from the smells and the textures to the horses with their own unique personality quirks. It really brought the ranch to life.

Renee Dominick knows how to spin a simple sentence into something golden. Her writing is top-notch and full of refreshing zingers I've come to expect from her work. The sex scenes in HMH are HOT, especially the later scenes fe
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Natalie is doing some serious soul searching. She's to see her old, first, Dom, Javier, again, and she's not sure how she'll react. And then there's her ex, Ryan, who will be at her sister's wedding, too. What's a girl to do when faced with the man who instructed her in all things submission, AND the man whom she left when their bedroom games came a little too close to the lifestyle she walked away from?

I was seriously let down by Hold Me Harder. I was expecting a really hot, well-balanced ménag
Nimo
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great, quick, hot read. I loved the characters and the steamy scenes. In fact, I wished there was more. But I think that's the mark of a great story, whether it's a short story, novel, or novella: wanting more. More of the characters. More of a particular world. More sex, right? But this is a novella, not a novel. I'm constantly surprised by people who read/review novellas and expect novels. I enjoyed the focus on the present conflict as it kept the pace moving perfectly, and as a nov ...more
Ana (thestarslisten)
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.*

This is actually a short story rather than a full novel. This was a very quick read and it had some aspects of a threesome, with a Dom and Sub relationship. I've never even thought about the possibility of having two Doms. Anyway, this was a fun read, it had a rustic feel to it since it's set in a sort of barn estate? Along with horses, and rocks, and grass, and the smell of nature. I wonder if
Nay Denise
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was short, sweet and hot. I loved the way they all meshed together. Javier was the ever present dominant through and through. He didn't really turn it off. Ryan was the half and half dom. He can turn it off when he needs to. Natalie is a submissive who didn't want to acknowledge it because she thought it made her weak. She enjoys not having control of her sex life because she has such hard and stressful job. She was awesome. The three of them together were awesome, but I preferred her with ...more
Laurie Beemer
Dec 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5- This was a super fast read that took me on the journey of discovery. Natalie finds herself craving the feel of the touch of a very dominant and assertive man, she is once again craving submission. What happens when she meets someone that fulfills all her needs but he shouldn't? This was a book that I enjoyed reading and experiencing. Thank you for allowing me to read this and write about it honestly.
bookaholic ge
Feb 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Natalie is stuck between a rock and hard place...or should I say Javier and Ryan. Will Natalie pick Javier or Ryan...or both? Read and find out!

I voluntarily read an advanced review copy of this book

This is the first book that I have read by Renee Dominick and it was pretty good. The back and forth...ups and downs of her decisions are very interesting. I felt the book should have been just a little bit longer.
Tammy
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
PR exec Natalie is all business but has a craving for sexual submission. She left her Dom two years ago but now she is back at his ranch for her sister’s wedding. Can she stay away from temptation for the weekend? This is a fast-paced read with plenty of great characters and plenty of steam. Just wish it was longer. A good read.
Emma
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A quick and fun m/f/m story written by a friend. Loved the setting, it made me crave margaritas and sunshine like whoa.

I really enjoyed that Natalie was a high-flying businesswoman and that her submissive bedroom self strengthened that instead of taking away from it. The smut was excellent, naturally, and I hope future books have less fading-to-black.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Hold Me Harder by Renee Dominick is the story of Natalie,Ryan and Javier.
This a quick hot novella read with about 70 pages. It shows the conflict Natalie was having with what she wanted with her personal life and the two men that gave her something different.
Courtney  Hagel-Swinson
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Too rushed and felt like pieces were missing. I've read novellas that are shorter that were written as though they were full length novels. I feel like this could be a great story if it was longer. Too much past that wasn't touched on made it confusing. I think turned into a full novel this would be much more satisfying.

ARC provided by NetGalley.
Kris
This was a quick, hot read. I will be watching for more from this author.

ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
Meleka Taylor
Jan 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I am giving this a 3.5 star rating. This is the story of Natalie Lindgren. She was to spend the weekend celebrating her sister's wedding. However, this turned out to be a weekend in the presence of two of her ex-lovers, Javier and Ryan.

Natalie was split within herself. She wanted to be a professional, the person who is in control of herself and her career. However, she has a submissive side, which Javier was the first to tap into that desire. She left Javier when she could no longer find the bal
poppy
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read by Renee Dominick and what a hot fun little read it was.When Natalie goes to the guest ranch to be maid of honor for her sister she cannot help but worry about seeing Javier her former Dom who owns the ranch and best man Ryan who is her ex as well.After leaving Javier she steered clear of the lifestyle but things with Ryan got a little bit to close and she freaked and left him.Will she be able to steer clear or will she end up submitting?I really liked this and ...more
Sara-dawn
rated it did not like it
Apr 27, 2019
Dec 13, 2017
Rhonda
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting, sexy BDSM ménage novella

This is the first book I've read by Renee Dominick, I really enjoyed it and hope to read more of her work. She has crafted a ménage that has an interesting twist in its inception.Natalie is the common denominator with Ryan and Javier. It was gratifying to watch Natalie come to terms with her inste submission and see the 2 men find a way to accept each other so that they could embrace a ménage.

I received an Advance reader copy from
NetGalley
Tabitha Schmer
Apr 21, 2020

• Seasons of War (Skulduggery Pleasant, #13)
  • The Dragon Warrior (Lochguard Highland Dragons, #4)
  • Aiding the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons, #7)
  • The Dragon Guardian (Lochguard Highland Dragons, #2)
  • Cured by the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons, #6)
  • Healed by the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons, #3)
  • Surrendering to the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons, #5)
  • Finding the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons, #7.5)
  • Craved by the Dragon (Stonefire British Dragons #8)
  • Secrets (Web of Sin, #1)
  • Dark Mafia Prince (Dangerous Royals, #1)
  • The Betrothed (The Betrothed, #1)
  • Second Best (Second Best, #1)
  • Her Billionaire Boss (The Overnight Billionaire Bachelors #1)
  • The Billionaire's Sham Girlfriend
  • Falling for the CEO (Stanton Family #1)
  • A New Orleans Threesome (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #1)
  • Fight Twice for Me (Fight for Me, #1)

To Have and To Hold (2 books)
  • Don't Hold Back (To Have and To Hold, #2)

News & Interviews

Summer reading season is in full swing, which means many of the year's biggest and best releases are coming out of the gates. And although your Ju...